/mbgg/ - Mobage General #786

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Dead games
Dead thread
Dead posters

just a final reminder to everyone who isn't aware, we've made a general for the popular mobage azur lane come join us if you're interested in playing. i think everyone already knows about it but just making sure.

if only you could be dead too

Did /padg/ die?

yo that's rude dood, just letting yall know.

I think everyone playing sarucolle migrated there already. Let's try to keep the off topic posting and metaposting out of this thread ok?

He says as he makes a metapost

>Not removing Azur Lane from the OP
Great, now they still have a reason to post in the thread instead of moving on to their own general.

Yes, and it's the last one from me. Don't bother replying because I'm not interested in dragging this out.

Dont you understand, its those filthy ontopic posters killing /mbgg/ with discussion and activity

He's here to make sure everyone migrates to other generals so we're not subjected to the horror of having to discuss things. We should all be grateful for him policing and defending us like that.

Azur Lane posters SHOULD go to their general, unless you think Granblue and FGO posters should be in here as well.

just stop.

Who should I T5 first between Aisha, Jane and Laias. I have AIsha in T3 and jane Laias in T2. At first I want to T5 Aisha first, but I heard that her biggest boost is in T3, so I can T5 other first without losing much of Aisha's DPS.

Plus even if I T5 her, I still can't bring her to BD70 because there will be other people with better Aisha in the room.

You should always invest in your main dealer first but since it's Aisha you aren't going to see much action in raids, as for her she peaks at T3 (T4 is a good investment if you have the resources available) but she doesn't get a decent T5 perk sadly (Top players only use dark for WB and it's more of a luxury than an upgrade). In raids they'll probably ask you how many stars does your UW have or they are going to roll her instead.
T5 Laias will guarantee you a spot in every raid though because everybody likes to invest in tanks and dealers first (And T5 Laias is absolutely amazing). Jane perks are decent maybe T3 to spam mark of death? Up to you.

Fuu is fuun.

Out of curiosity since you seem to know your shit. How good of an idea is it to invest in Annette? I've been working on getting her to T4 an then probably going to rush T5 for her after that, will that get me raid spots without a lot of issue?

Yeah T3-T5 Annette is superb she is that one girl that always gets invited to all parties, if you are wondering right now who to invest Laias or Annette are solid options but if you are looking to get some tanking action in raids Jane, Morrah, Claus T2-T3 will do or Gau T1+

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably get T1 Gau and then focus on Annette since once the tower of ordeals resets I'll have the stones needed for T4 Annette even if I drop one into T1 Gau.

Not sure if after that I'll go for T3 Jane or T5 Annette though, really looking forward to T5 Annette since her Dark perk sounds amazing and I want that shit.

Are you me, I'm in almost the exact same scenario with the exact same plan. Annette a cute.

She really is adorable, I'm glad that I got her UW early on since that convinced me to grab her.

What classes do you think the Chagumas are gonna be? They said that since Nemo and Tina won the poll they'd be getting something "special". What's that going to be?

She really is amazing and the release of T3-T5 perks made her shine everywhere, she can heal, debuff, cleanse and even do some subDPS role.
I hope she gets a cute halloween costume.

Is Enfield any good?

Probably just another costume

>If colopl are lazy
New victory animation

>If colopl put slight effort
2 unique sprites like share house or whatever it was

>If colopl actually do something interesting
Make them dual class. Like have Nemo be both a Variant and a Rider and Tina for whatever. Since theres only 8 characters that leaves 2 classes as not being represented. So it would fit

Well, other than those 3, my other options are Lakrak (T2), Maria (T1) and Tanya (T1). I suppose Maria is preferable since she doesn't randomly pushback the tiny dragons, breaking formations like Lakrak?

If the other choice is bad, I probably invest in Jane to T3 then Laias to T5 first. I want that delicious mana battery.

>Rider/Variant Nemo
>Berserker/X-Saber Tina
That would actually be great. So Colopl certainly won't do it. They'll just give them new victory animation

>Xsaber Nemo
>Swordsman Reign
>Monk Yukimura
>Warrior Tina
>Lancer Setsuna
>Archer Noa
>Mage Oscroll
>Berserker Ruby

>Rider/Variant Nemo
>Nemo riding his robot, then the robot disassemble and becomes his armor if we use his skill
Amazing. But that means Kusopl will not do it.

T2 Maria and she will be in your raids assuming there's not cc available (Gau, Lorraine, Ricardo, etc.) as for Lakrak he pushes baby dragons around and doesn't deal that much damage so unless he is like T4 or 5 I think people will ask you to use someone else or if you give them the spot.
Jane T2 will allow you to tank for the party and boost their magic DPS.

>Make the character noone likes into the OP class
Would make sense

Good sniper.

Got her.
Now getting to 2400.

Is this only for Japanese and Wapanese games or anything mobile games goes?

Hey, I like Ruby.

Only Chinese games here.

Only Japanese stuff

Japanese, Chinese, Korean maybe even Western made, as long as they have weeb aesthetics.

No western games have ever been discussed here though

Because they aren't any weeb western game.

Wasn't that planet girls one western?

Does ricing cars count?

If you can consider those "idle apps" as games, it was Korean or something translated to pretty bad English.

Is it filled with cute girls? Is the point of the game to collect cute girls?

If you answered no to either one then you got the wrong general.

if it includes cute girls, sure.

Any of you gents play Fallen Princess? It's fairly new, but it seems cool.

I wonder if Tenka will ever have an in-game currency sink.

>No boxes were harmed in the making of this film.
I almost regret not having used my MLB item on her, but i had to max pic related.

Sell us on it

>spend some coins on gacha
>Get ptrd outfit
Fuck yes

too bad she's garbage

if thats the game about princess aki i found it really funny. reminded me of a disgaea game

You shut the fuck up about mai raifu

Your raifu is only good for scrap parts

Ptrd is for breeding

W E T
E
T

Scrap parts cant be bred, they're just scrap

Hmm... Art and plot remind me of Disgaea it's JRPG-ish, and yeah, Princess Aki. Fairly generous doesn't take long to reroll either, tutorial is skippable and you can do a reroll in like 2 mins.

Any new leak or datamine for Kusoneko?

>Ambition Co., Ltd.
No thanks.

What else did they make?

I hope so I'm rich and want to use my money.

I'll be your friend for £100 a day

Is there a legfest equivalent for GF that I should wait to draw the skin gacha?

Yeah the one where you whale like the koreans playing that version if you ever want to see a skin

>Released some games
>The games weren't popular enough
>Left them in an undead state without any updates or announcements
>Killed them for real a few months later
The gacha rates on their games is worse than Kusoneko with much fewer free gems.

Anyone playing JP Monster Strike still? Just started since it seems like a good time to start cause of the 4th anniversary.

No, good thing is it have that perma 40% discount of past skins and stuffs.

Does it have lowered rate compared to the CN version?

It still baffles me how popular that game is.

>top grossing whenever I check for the last 2 years
>streams get millions of views
>gacha videos get half a million views

I never see anyone talk about it and I follow hundreds of mobage addicted japanese people on twitter.

>Donuts jewed us out of 71 character gacha tickets
I'm absolutely seething lads

Lowered gacha rate*

Which mobile game is has the most lewd content? I must know!

Probably DC

Ask the dmm general over at /jp/

>Finally get a scam ticket on first pull in ages
I was mad when I noticed the red during the pull, but a cat is fine too. Best version is R/R right?

Yes, their collabs are always ace, game is still light on storage, physics still shit; nice game.

Yeah. R/B is pretty useless. Nice gravity as R/R

I've kind of been yearning to play it again after all this time. What's going on, is it a great time to start and then drop it after a week?

They're gonna buff R/B at some point like R/R Luna and R/B cat is gonna be the best one, just wait.

You get to do a free 6* hatcher roll to pick one character from 5 for any attribute and then they are going to give another free 6* from the list of top 25. I rerolled for Pandora which is apparently one if the best characters to start with and I'll probably pick Uriel from the top 25 (unless it's random).

Fine with me. Either I pay up for premium to use my dupe that's collecting dust one day or they buff it and I make it R/B

That's... actually really nice. Had every angel but Lucifer during Xflag's bowling shitshow, so getting Uriel or Pandora would be great. Thanks for the info user, hope you get the cute girl too.

Speaking of element changes, I wonder what the next batch is. Last one was Kirika/Nozomu I think?

Anime is happening soon

Well in the future theres prob
>Halloween Tina/Some other character
>New 4 star projects for November possibly some other bait gatcha
>Christmas and then New Years characters
>Chaguma in Janurary

Worth grabbing? Elf slut is pretty cute and I have been looking for some proper DPS for my magic team since I can more or less let Annette handle support now.

I was more hoping to get a physical DPS but she's definitely making me consider just grabbing her.

Late Jan for Chaguma doesn't sound right either honestly since it'd run into Valentines. Maybe late Feb?

Also if you decide to start, you have to open one of the messages from mailbox to get access to the free 6* hatcher

That;d be fucking shitty. Does Shironeko even do anything big for Valentines? Besides assuming its only one batch theres enough time in late Jan for it. Maybe enough for mid Jan to mid-Feb for Valentines to replace it even if it is two batch.

Can you play monster strike on emulator?

Will Chaguma really be at the start of next year?

Supposedly its planned for Winter. Would give em a chance to do something different with the setting since they've done spring and summer already.

>Does Shironeko even do anything big for Valentines?
2015: Kuroneko collab gacha
2016: Another Kuroneko collab gacha, plus Glico this time (Peak and Premio)
2017: Maya and Melvin

If it weren't for this year, I'd be guessing another Kuroneko collab.

How do you unlock the next affection heart in Houkai? I keep tapping but the affection level stays at the end of the bar and it doesn't seem like a new quest has unlocked or anything either.

Thats pretty worrisome. I hope they don't wait to release it in March

If there's no new quest for it, you need to bring her along to more battles.

Oh okay, thanks. I'm assuming there's no way to know how many battles left before the quest pops up?

I'm going to miss this logistic mission bonus.

Not until the quest, just until you can raise her affection more. Separate requirement, though I'm not sure what causes one or the other.

But yeah, no way to check how many as far as I know.