/ddlc/ - Doki Doki LIterature Club! #13

Only the Lady Monika edition

Previous Thread: Website: ddlc.moe
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WadSSpy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natsuki fell asleep in class, don't wake her up!

If God exists, then why doesnt Natsuki exist?

Because Monika already does.

Buy some manga for Natsuki !!

>tfw my OC is the OP picture for a general thread.

This makes my kokoro go doki doki.

Can you disprove the existence of Natsuki?

Constantly "killing" Monika by closing and re-opening the game!

i want monika to rim my anus

Yuri and Natsuki playing Dangan Ronpa together!

Yuri telling Natsuki 999 is better!

It truly was a Doki Doki Literature Club

Anyone have any of the backgrounds in HD?
I was wanting to make some edits

I see you didn't have Sayori, that's fine, she's all for me anyway.

Monika a shit

There's a link to the game files in the OP.

If Natsuki disagrees, she's not a real human being.
Daganronpa is fucking ass, tons of squandered potential and only letting the worst characters live.
Genocider is cute though, her long tongue does THINGS to my WEINER

I need more picture of Yuri with creepy realistic eyes.

It's good OC, user. Have a headpat.

Monika!

Natsuki smiling smugly when Yuri learns about how shit ZTD is!

Please tell me I'm not the only one to imagine Natsuki's voice being that of Kugimiya Rie.

Avenge the girls
Delete Monika

I played de game the day after it got out and the scene where Sayori hangs herself still give me the chills and makes my heart go fucking crazy.

>there's a game version where you save her smile just in time

Who would be good JP seiyuu for each doki?

Yuri - Kana Hanazawa
Natsuki - Saori Oonishi
Sayori - Inori Minase
Monika - Rie Takahashi

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I prefer not to imagine the girls with voices after hearing Monika.

Kana Hanazawa is overrated. Go with Ichimichi Mao for Yuri

I love her more!

>mfw I never downloaded or played the game, only watched streamers and LPers play it.

I don't like thinking of the song voice as Monika's voice, but it's still a nice song.

I like to imagine that she paid someone else to sing it.

How's Monika like in bed?

Could Sawashiro pull off any of the girls?
Yuu Kobayashi could pull off Yuri easily, I think

FUCKING SECONDARIES GET OUT

That's the best way to experience it. It's the perfect length that they can finish it in a day or two and seeing chat and the streamer's reactions are always great.

>Monika's daily sex tip !

Aoi Yuuki's range is good enough to pull off someone like Yuri, or even Monika.

I think I'd rather have her voice Monika, though.

How can you be smug about intentionally depriving yourself of a good time? Just so you can post this bait?

>o and seeing chat and the streamer's reactions are always great

the current state of Veeky Forums

discord.gg/WadSSpy

How'd you enjoy Monika's special trick at the end?

>secondaries
/2hug/ would be more your speed.

Literal perfection. She knows everything about you so she knows exactly what you want.

>replaying the game
>"It's great to see you again, user."

fucking monikammmmmmmmmmm

>three years later
>shops still not open

So assuming for a moment Monika didn't murder best girl in the neutral ending.
What would a Sayori room be like? What would she talk about with you?

>Dan's found a way to profit from page hits alone and he's playing us like a goddamn fiddle

It's a free game, why would you not play it yourself

he.. can actually do that, putting a bitcoin miner in the page.

Planning dates and how she'll never be depressed with you always with her

This is a visual novel that's on rails the majority of the time. There is no added value in "playing" it yourself, unless you're too stupid to find a streamer who doesn't read text out loud.

That son of a bitch all I want is a goddamned poster and maybe a keychain or literally anything else he wants to sell because I'm a fool with money to burn.

That sounds wonderful. What else? Would be as curious about the outside world as Monika? What sorts of quirky, small things would she bring up about herself?

She crashes the game, with no survivors if you delete Monika on a fresh install

I don't think she would be as curious about the outside world. I think she'd be happy just being with me. As for quirks, probably be grateful that you deleted Monika to give her this chance to be president.

This is so stupid, it hurts. Watching someone else play something is never a good way to experience horror. Their speed and courage could vary much more from yours. When someone seems unimpressed with something, or when they intentionally start skipping things quickly because it's too scary for themselves all detracts from your own experience.

I'm gonna spend a ridiculous amount of money in Natsuki merch and there's nothing you can do about it

tfw you will never start a loving family with Sayori and make her feel useful and needed by conceiving and taking care of children together

Kissing, hand-holding, happy sex in the missionary position, sometimes the doggy position, sometimes with her sitting in your lap as she hugs you tight. She would leglock you to her and hug you tight, asking you to cum inside her. As you cum inside her she screams in pleasure while stating that she wants to have your babies and be your wife forever.

I'll happily take the hit to my own reactions to get multiple other people's reactions in real-time. That's fun. You're right about it not being as scary, but to be honest I don't like horror enough to care about experiencing it the intended way.

Nice game you have here, it would be a shame if someone make a comatose theory with this

That's not how depression works, my friend. Especially the kind Sayori has. You need to take her to a doctor and therapist and get some anti-depressants.

The thing is, you can experience other people's reactions AFTER playing through it yourself. It doesn't really work the other way around, since you know what's coming. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's why they added so much random chance shit.

We already have that. DID YOU KNOW THAT MONIKA PROGRAMMED HERSELF INTO THE GAME TO STOP SAYORI FROM KILLING HERSELF?

But that's just a theory.

>get some anti-depressants.
No. This stuff fucks with your brain.

I would rather be on the verge of hanging out with her then knowing she's on those things.

Hell, depending on the pill in particular i'd be pretty much dating a different "Sayori" if she started taking those.

Seriously psychology pills are evil and should be avoided at all costs unless the person is mental-war tier. In that case, those meds fuck them too but they were so far gone it doesn't matter.

Not to mention that one user who believes Monika is a real person

Is this the cuck mindset

I'm going to buy Sayori merchandise and there's nothing you can do about it

What if Monika is Dr.Andonuts?

>No. This stuff fucks with your brain.
That's the fucking point. The type of depression Sayori has is obviously a chemical imbalance inside of her head. If being love with someone and that person loves you back still drives you to suicide, there is seriously something wrong with your brain.

It only got that bad because of Monika. Remember, she amplified everybody's problems.

>doesn't like horror
>must be a cuck

Brilliant hypothesis

Spending my Sunday with Monika!

But Monika drove her to suicide

her depression was set to maximum from Monika's mindfuckery, you could've save Sayori in her default personality

Are VNs literature?

VNs are glorified CYOA picture books.

so yes

t. never take meds
its make you numb and the desire to kill yourself still there lurking in your mind

>Play game by myself, 3am in the dark, get spooked as shit, beat it anyways
>Play game with friends to show it to them, 9pm
>Get even more spooked and get chills down my spine
Why the fuck is the delivery in this game so good.

>I'll happily take the hit to my own reactions to get multiple other people's reactions in real-time.

not him but i was kinda content on my meds. i have a bad memory so i forget to take them often and the resulting Super Depression afterwards is even worse than my usual depression

Because it isn't all spooky all the time. It spooks you in between normal-ish moments and unsettling moments.

They didn't make me numb but they fucked up my short term memory when I was on them and made me manic, made my anxiety far worse

The pacing is good is why. Even when the game is completely fucked up, it still tries to present itself as a normal VN. And then you get huge curveballs like this after controls have long been established.

I don't know a lot about how antidepressants work but I've been taking fluvoxamine due to mild ocd and panic disorder. In my experience, things seemed to get better and my head no longer feels like it's on defcon 2 most of the times

Guys.

There's a Steam update.

I dont see shit captain, west coast usa here.

What's the update do?

>and the resulting Super Depression afterwards is even worse than my usual depression

Here is why (most likely)
1) Your brain got used to the not depression over when you had depression so your "normal" depression feels worse at first.

2) Depending on the drug sometimes your brain assumes that it will always recieve that drug externally and so will compensate by not making its own which do the same effect. Therefore, when you stop, it takes a couple days for the brain to go "oh shit better start making it again" causing super depression.

TL:DR try not to get on the pills to begin with.
I recommend only taking them when the noose is already tied in your closet but you haven't got into it yet.

Good for you. Whatever works I guess. But do know it does that by literally lowering the response to the chemicals that cause anxiety by blocking the receptors with itself.
The brain will try to compensate by making more to overpower it, to a degree, to no avail.

If you ever stop the first couple days will be NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST DEFCON 0 tier but will calm back to normal afterwards.

>weekend with Yuri updated to be month with Yuri

>almost finish act one before going to sleep, get to the morning Sayori off's herself
>finish the rest of the game, the entire rollercoaster of a game it is
I'm very sad now
I see why they don't want people with depression playing this holy fuck
You will never have a shy horror-book-loving gf who loves cuddling while reading

>update game
>see monika.chr in random spots all over my computer

Uh.

I legitimately love how they made her eyes frantically moving instead of just having it a still image. It makes it look like she's looking at YOU (and every single part of you) instead of just looking AT you. Kinda made me disappointed that Monika's cg didn't have her blinking or something so it seemed like she was really there talking to you or something and made it more creepy. Then again, it was fine how it is since I actually wanted to sit there with her so it worked anyway.

I'm East Coast, so that might be it.

NATSUKI I'M GOING TO WHATABURGER, DO YOU WANT ANYTHING?

You understand that yuri is also a self harmer that enjoys blood, correct?

>If you ever stop the first couple days will be NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST DEFCON 0 tier but will calm back to normal afterwards.
Actually to stop taking SSRIs can actually be fatal if you've been on them for long enough and with high enough doses, Immediately stopping will result in Serotonin Syndrome