/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #134

How many fingers fit DMG edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Bonz is currently roaming duel world till the 20th, his drops suck it big time.
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>new full box out, it has nothing for Cyber Angels though so it's not the new meta
>new minibox coming next week
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

How will dino dudes EVER recover?

>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually

So we're all in agreement that dinos are officially better than Cyber Angels?

Dinos have always been better than Cyber Angels. Fair decks are always better than deck masturbation.

heres to pumpkangz the kang of all real niggaz

>Kaito ran the exact same fucking deck, but with different Skills

REZ nerf when, Konami?

>tekumse's dino deck literally only runs 8 monsters

How the hell did he not brick horribly?

Fossil Dig counts as a monster retard

Fossil dig technically gives you a 9th

Calm down user, no need to be such a faggot

After user stops being a retard, user.

Insider here

when the PC version comes out this winter, Konami will lay down a massive banhammer

MARK MY WORDS

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

IT WILL HAPPEN

I can build this, nice. This deck looks pretty solid actually.

Not to mention Floodgate can buy you a turn if you don't draw Fossil Dig or Dinos in the opening hand.

One of those monsters also gives you access to two more of them from the deck.

He did, the one where Sergeant got Floodgated iirc, or maybe I should say the two, since I think he got 2-0'd

>You will never get 1 Mirror Wall

I'm running out of packs to not get it in so it's cool

Read the fucking cards dweeb

>you will never have to open another pack of neo impact again because you have 3 mirrors and 3 senjus

Is phoenix deck still good?

No

what are good f2p decks then that aren't memey like cyber angels

Konami will fear the samurai

Hammer Shark and Dinos
If you're new you won't have the Destroyersauruses you'd want for dinos though

Red Eyes Balance, Hammershark
RE balance is only good now so don't feel bad running it

oxygeddon is just as good

Yeah, but you dont want a deck with 6 monster, 9 is the right number

Offensively it is, but it has worse defense and doesn't give the earth buff to Elementsaurus
But yeah, you can run it with Oxygeddon, forgot about it

2 electro, 3 oxy, 3 hyrdo, 1 element ? I didn't check out the deck list so im just guessing.

I was going to mention that but i mean he is better than nothing.

3 call of the mummy with heavy starter

cut ele here and it's good since no earth. dkayed said he'd cut ele. he's by no means the endall, but he'll probably give good advice more often than bad.

Ive been doing well with balance. I use 10 monsters and 10 spells to make sure I get a 2/2 hand.

How does Heavy Starter actually affect starting hands?

Can someone explain to me what set Kaito's REZ deck apart from the rest? Looked like standard shit, and given all the mill/burn/stall decks ranging from Amazoness Swordswoman to Extra, Extra how the fuck did he not get filtered out? He doesn't have any Arrows or anything.

Makes them weigh more to build up arm strength

The player not being a shitter

I DRAW A CARD

guarenteed high level in opening hand if you have 3 with different names. it works okay with cyber angels too

It's not enough for me to succeed, others should fail.

He plays really well. It's the difference of knowing all your plays and choosing the right one.

What's a good app to record that works on blue stacks?

use beginning of heaven and earth to send d hero dasher to the grave and banish d hero departed. then next turn use draw sense light to draw sacred soldier (or put it on top of your deck with deep diver) and special summon it and pop off its effect bonus, crash fear monger into departed after it gets special summoned to your opponents side so your can revive dasher next turn

You can not be a shitter and still get cucked based on matchup.

Even if he plays well, I don't see how he could beat something like a mill deck or Amazoness, especially since he only has 2 REZD, so he can't keep tributing to clear Massivemorph'd monsters (especially if one of the REZD is MM'd).

You'd have to track what he faced, I guess. He may have dodged them. Amazoness Burn and Mill were 30% so it's possible he missed them entirely. Most of those got sent to the loser's bracket real fast because they're counter decks so the loser's bracket was filled with cancer, and he was in the winner's bracket all tourny.

just opened sphere kuriboh in tutorial pull while installing on my ipad.. think i might just take over this account lmfao

Is duel links ready for ABC?

Yeah I was hoping that wasn't the case. Miserable to get matched to a deck meant to counter you while another guy gets through his rounds without such obstructions or with enough luck that those obstructions brick.

why not just use shadowplay or the amd equivalent

Anyone have xKaitos CA decklist?

He played 2 identical REZ decks.

>user posts a blurry image of his deck, can barely see the cards
>READ THE CARD NOOB OMG

ok user, ok

3x Gozuki
1x Wyvern
2x REZD
1x Samurai Skull
1x Bacon Saver
3x Insight
3x Econ
2x Mirror
3x Spirit
1x Metalmorph

oh woops what i meant to say is, im lookin for a good CA decklist and i thought the winner used one.. i think it was grotto-sama that did well with them, ill just wait till dkayed posts them

>latefags can't identify the cards by the arts
Sad.

greedo-sama's is probably 3 dakini 1 idaten 3 benten 1 sonic 2 petite 2 senju 2 sr rituals 3 r rituals 3 econ but I don't know for sure

saw him run a kuriboh, so probably over 1 econ

>Accidentally summon Serket without Temple of Kings
>Zombieboy still gives you the hookup
Wtf I love Bonz now

The other 6 drops were rainbow packs but if you're satisfied with one that's fine user

>tfw bonz and Rex events make me want to play zombies and dinos
>tfw no support

>there are underage faggots on this board that PAID to watch a meme tourney
We need permabans for people under 18 here. Like some way to identify them

You didn't have to pay to watch it
It was streamed on twitch

>meme tourney
>first place gets over 1k dollars

Sounds pretty good to me. Also it was free and I bet you will watch the youtube videos anyways.

So what's the to go game for the full rules? 8000 LP and all stuff.

nigga i'm on a laptop lol

Depends on your console preference and what era of cards are your favorite. Yu-Gi-Oh has tons of good vidya,.

Tag Force games are the best. SP has the best card pool, but 3, 5, and 6 are better games.
Legacy of the Duelist is okay and only really has the card pool going for it, but is overpriced to shit so pirate it.
Simulators would be the best bet, but there aren't any good ones out now because the best one refuses to release without an AI, which isn't finished.

Honestly just pick a game with the era that you want and try it
Most yugioh games are good

What about a ''Master Duel'' mode Duel Links so it becomes Yugioh Online 2.0

Is it worth using these duel orbs they are handing out now with this 1k results bonus or save for the next XP event? I'm not sure how long you have before they expire.

Better to save for Duel-A-Thons and XP Events and such.

So Tag Force Special sounds like the best compromise between pool and gameplay? If that's the case I might go for it, if not I guess I'll pirate Legacy due to muh cards.
Sad to know a simulator won't go out for such a silly reason, and tbqh, if it doesn't offer something close to Duel Links it'll be dead.
I always knew about this. The time I lost with the GBA games were well spent! Glad to know the quality is still there after all these years.

Thanks everyone.

use dxtory or something

>PAID to watch
>meme tourney

Do you think Sweetie Girl is cute?

Uh, yess sweetie.

All jewish girls are

>People still do this
Less people running Super Rush just makes it better

Super Rush is dead, friendo

One of the two decks used by the guy that came in second place in the tournament today ran 2 copies of it.

1. He ran dinos, let's not pretend he's the best source for current techs

2. Dkayed said to ditch em and replace them with MW, econ, etc, I agree with that

Let's keep advocating this. It's better to not have people using their SRH offensively after I use it defensively.

t-thanks

Just wait for Bonz to be unlockable and come with an OP as shit Pumpking support skill

I really hate how you can throw mirror walls and super rush headlong into any semi decent to okay deck and win all the time

Please no, I fucking hate playing level 40 Bonz don't add actual intelligence to that cancerous deck

You're always free to play phoenix.

GIMME CALL OF THE MUMMY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>early thread
kys retard

Way ahead of you

>let's not pretend he's the best source for current techs
>literally tops a tournament but it doesn't count because I said so :^)

lol no
that thing still tops regionals from time to time and its far more powerful than XYZ so of course we will never get it here

The ethernal king of ghosts:
Once per duel, when your LP are 2000 or less, you can summon Pumpking the King of Ghosts and Castle of Dark Illusions from your deck, hand or GY in attack position; for the next 4 turns, they cannot leave the field and gain 100 Atk and Def every turn. You cannot control other monsters, send to the GY any monster than you had already in the field.

Too much? they really need help

He also ran Dinos, does that make them a good choice in the meta?

Gimme the rest!

Well, the meta is literally defined by tournament results, so yeah.

is there a shota archetype in this game?