/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85815/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87328/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breton master race!!

Fuck off Buff

Port your mods.

haw

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE NOTICE BOARD
IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE

I like The Elder Scrolls

Y or N?

shemale/10

I'm afraid she's far from pretty

gross
use ECE, not racemenu garbage

I prefer Missives
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85815/?

too late

>tfw elder scrolls musou never ever

That skin makes her look old, unless that's what you're going for.

I enjoy it

is legendary edition still the one to have or does special edition have full mod compatibility now?

I use both of them

I'm not using either.
Got it, hard N.
Yeah definitely need to find new skin, think the hair makes her look much older too.

Special edition is what everyone is playing right now. Incredible times we're living.

Orc Bretons are the best Bretons.

Not anymore, you want special edition unless you're just getting it for fapping to waifus.

>everyone

Hhah no

Only a handful of loud contrarians play special needs edition.
It's gotten an alpha version of the script extender and ENB for SE is also pretty trash.

Also SE has the CC infesting it.

if only that pic was real

>cringy /v/ermin infesting /tesg/

It's real if you want ti to be.

Yeah, that was me being ironic and a taunt, lad.

I didnt get special edition because I want to fight against the creation club, stand up against the jews!!

>cringy /v/ermins are infesting /arena/ and /fog/ too

really who let middle aged manchildish No Mutants allowed /v/irgins have computers on the 1st place

Would you play a TES-themed Resident Evil game?

No, cause I'd rather play the turn based RPG.

I don't think anyone wants to see draugrs anymore

sorry I dont play normalfag games like fallout

do you have more of these

because Obsidiots

Maybe.

What about Walkers? Revenants? Wights? Duppies? Dybbuks?

Tbh, assuming the next TES takes place in Hammerfell, I'd like to see how they deal with the undead, considering the taboo surrounding attacking the dead.

Anyone here make dungeon mods?

No one here does much of anything.

Never saw this kill move before.

I have fixed her thanks for all the help guys!

No one here even plays the game

That's the vanilla rear-naked choke kill animation, which only triggers (normally) when you're unarmed and sneaking behind your target.

No one here is even an actual person.

>that face

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87328/?

Dude stop having fun

Ah I see. I guess Dance of Death added it to swords as well. It's actually pretty hot.

2015, mate, 2015.

I like all the wrestling-themed kill moves, especially the one where you use John Cena's finisher.

You'd be better off going to /fog/ and asking trainwiz.

Oblivion had pretty nice (and annoying) wraiths imo, though Ayleid ruins are more of a southern Tamriel thing.

Also you were given a preset and didn't make that face.

Trainwiz was suppose to be /ourguy/... why did he leave to mod stupid fucking Fallout 4...
This isn't FAIR bros...

Because I'm a retard and have stupid long update timers on my 4chanx

>starting a new character with realistic economy and a shitload of combat, skill difficulty mods in Windhelm
>struggle to make gold on the side at the White Vial to purchase training from Wuunferth between pitfighter matches
>spend most of my gold recovering from wounds and on potion ingredients since my skills are shit tier
>eventually manage to git gud and become Arena Champion and expert alchemist
>finally decide to leave Windhelm to face my destiny in Whiterun
>during my last trip to the White Vial to purchase supplies for the journey out, Nurelion gives me a present
>rambles on about not being sappy and embarassing the both of us
>it's a Fine Robe, probably the best item of actual clothing my dirt poor character ever owned

I feel really touched. Weird.

No, I swear by my family name that one is 100% the preset that I've used and developed since 2014.

AG's preset looks really different compared to it.

That's actually really neat looking.

Saadia is cute

Because trainwiz has always said that modding was a stepping stone to fund his career, and also that Fallout 4's CK is apparently much better than Skyrim's CK.

*sigh*
...I wish Saadia was my girlfriend...

I've used it. There's a lot of small changes they made that make it less of a hassle, like warnings are in their own window.

You know that she would slit your throat while you're asleep for money, right?

Literally my fetish

I would do whatever Saadia wants even if she's technically in the wrong because she has a pretty face

No... that's not true, she is a kind hearted woman, she would never do that...

Why is Hulda looking at her like that? What's on her mind?

she's trying to hold in her laugh

Oh, no, I'm talking about Morrowind dungeons.

"Who is this woman, I don't remember hiring her."

I downloaded that one too, but haven't tried out either yet.

She's jealous because she wishes that she could look that pretty.

All the more reason to ask Trainwiz. A few people here have made Skyrim dungeons but I'm pretty sure he's the only one who made Morrowind ones.

Make some femdom screenshots

Looks like your regular Hollywood girl
That's a bit of a "nothing special" kind of pretty to me, but that's just how I feel

/tesg/ - Cumtears general

No one asked for your opinion retard, god damn psycho normalfags who always have to talk about themselves.

I wouldn't consider his work to be in dungeon mod territory.

Do this

He did Sotha Sil Expanded and those two overhauls of the smaller Sixth House dungeons.

Okay, so basically condescending anime girl expression.

I was thinking more along the lines of new dungeons. Not many out there that aren't procedurally generated 100 floor catastrophes.

Why is this deleted? There's nothing NSFW.

Yeah honestly it's a great idea but implemented really shoddily. Missives looks good though, think I'll try that in my new playthrough

There's a few. There used to be a tool that let you procedurally generate dungeons in the first place.

Will we ever get a new Elder Scrolls bros or are we going to get Skyrim on mobile next Bethesda release

2020+ probably.

Not that it looks like it will be worth buying.

They're just gonna shill CC mods for now on.

I'm expecting a MOBA first.

Realistically, it should be announced or revealed next year. Idiotically, they'll pour more resources into Online. Suspiciously, I think we're getting a futuristic game called Starfield.

Yeah. It's a piece of shit which creates bland, meaningless dungeons lacking in features. To make matters worse, none of these procedurally generated dungeons were touched up prior to being released in the 2000s, as I believe they were intended to be. It's quite similar to what happened to Doom mapping when OBLIGE came out, but no actions were taken to prevent these bland, randomly generated levels being shat out constantly.

>Realistically, it should be announced or revealed next year

But Todd said they haven't started work on it, and the technology isn't out yet. They know they can milk CC and Online.

Doesn't matter, either way we're getting fucked.

I mean, you're looking for procedural generation, it's not gonna ever bee good.

I'm not looking for procedural generation. Improve your reading comprehension, you fetcher s'wit.

>the technology isn't out yet
Which?
>Todd said they haven't started work on it
I heard they're working on two other projects? And I imagine Starfield is the first one, which I'm expecting to be a futuristic The Elder Scrolls. I'm excited for that if I can expect the same quality I loved in Skyrim.

mmmmmm yes, i can already see it
Dohvakin the Melee Initiating Carry Hero
1st skill - Power Bash: bash your shield onto a single target stunning them for 3 seconds and inflicting physical damage
2nd skill - Healing: heal yourself for a set amount
3rd skill - Flames: inflict enemies with magic damage and apply a DoT on them (DoT is resisted if used on a Dunmer Hero)
Ultimate - Unrelenting Force: aoe stuns enemy heroes in front of him for 4 seconds
million dollar idea

Oh, we'll get a new one. Paid mods only.

Maybe they're working on Skyrim: New Vegas.

This handsome gentleman is Emil Pagliarulo, Executive Director at Bethesda Game Studios. He now wields more influence over the Elder Scrolls series than Todd 'The Fraud' Howard. Say something nice about him!

Is Nayan evil? Does he like orcs?

It would be more realistic to expect Fo4 quality, if not worse because CC might come out on day 1.

>Fo4 quality
And no one will tell me about Fallout 4, I've asked twice before. Started to doubt you guys know what the fuck fun is.