>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Nth for battlemage builds

First for MORNE'S RAGE

>DaS3 google docs is horribly outdated because whoever's maintaining it gave up
Someone should make a new one, or something.

>final DLC adds seemingly cool crossbow
>it's just a light crossbow with a 10 shot automatic burst WA
>very poor range
>okay damage at best, and really only if used at low soul level

I'd much rather prefer paired crossbows, or a musket, or really any cool, viable ranged weapon. Shit, the Repeating Crossbow could be fixed by having it use a LOT more FP, but doing even more damage per bolt than normal.

What's even worse about it is that you can't even off-hand it, because the WA is a stance that requires you to L2R1 or L2R2 in order to fire that barrage.

I can't even imagine any situations where it would be useful, the most you could do is try to plug 10 arrows point-blank into an enemy in the riposte state, and even then it'd do shit for damage compared to actually performing the visceral.

Speaking of which, good battlemage build that isn't moonlight?

heysel pick

It really should've just been a reskin of this, honestly.

Non-PS4 players please look away; we don't want to cripple you with jealousy and envy.

I thought that was a meme.

playing blue flame sorcerer

>summoned through concord
>buff darkmoon blade when i find the red
>he black crystals out

If you have goblin problems I'll be around the ringed city.

I see your virgin autistic rage and raise you to the chad holler to stone

no

short or long bow?

Lads, what are the chances we'll get a Souls 6 next year?

I'm so fucking desperate for an actual soulslike from the big M himself. None of these clones are fucking good, they're all missing the same "feel" of From Software's titles

Christ that looks fucking stupid. Good thing I looked, now I will never consider playing edgeborn

I don't get it.

>he's triggered

>None of these clones are fucking good
I feel bad you actually played those

pretty good but you might want to fix the proportions a bit, GS is lanky. also I feel that iron round or stone parma would be better

Short. Got to travel light.

What's wrong user? Can't afford a PS4? :)

can we not start this?

>he also can't afford a PS4
Sad!

eh wasnt gonna go on a tism post streak but eh the minigun just looks so off there

>bullets bend 20 degrees out of the barrel, which doesn't stay pointed at the enemy

If only that build was in the better game

Crystal flamberge

posting another one because why not

I haven't even played Bloodborne and I've been saying this ever since the DLC released

It's SHIT and got made even worse for no reason with the range nerf

>I haven't played it but it's shit
lol

>ruined helm
>ever
Try eastern

user, that's the best helm in the game

So are you just retarded or do you just have dyslexia or something

why does nobody like the ruin helmet?

Because Lapp's Helmet does everything it does but better.

because it isn't proportional, makes you look like you have a giraffe neck and your eyes are at the top of your forehead.

I swear to God they ported the worst DS2 armors they could find, if they wanted a bronze set they should've used Syan or Veldstat, maybe even Throne Defender.

When should I do the DLC in 2? I think I just got the key for it, with two old souls so far and a third once I grit my teeth and deal with lavaland.

It's not about frogmouths, it itself is just stupid. Even worse that the silver and black knight helms.
Lapp's is literal perfection and it's a damn shame it doesn't give you a stiff neck with more armors

I fucking love it.
Ruin Set is my favourite set.
I had a boner for weeks when they leaked it in 3.
Shame we don't get their hammer or shield. Closest thing we got is the Lucerne Hammer and the Sunset Shield.

whenever you want mang. just go and kill some enemies to gauge it. obviously the higher SL the easier everything gets

Isn't the souls formula completely tired at this point? I already felt like DS2 and DS3 were completely bankrupt.

I'd rather have FROM do something different but that offers a similar experience to that of playing a souls game for the very first time, which is something we only ever got to enjoy once.

post only the shittiest of mods

Is it worth going back and playing ds2/ds1? Never finished any of these games.

>ruin shield
It was the perfect opportunity, what with "illusory" being the excuse for the javelin or the quills, why not a throwing shield?

ds1 yes

yes it is worth playing them.

play Scholar of the First Sin if you're playing DaS2

I don't even know what it's trying to do.

I wish all 3 were ported since their pieces mix and match quite alright unless the lighting isn't friendly.

>I've got a request from kerozinn to share my retexture of the Throne Watcher set, so here it is.
>It is mostly silver and white. I made a shiny, reflecting version and a more dull version. >Choose whichever you like.
>The texture might be a bit big. If you have frame rate problems or similar issues, please tell me and i'll reduce the size.

>I added a more gray option.

>Installation: Extract the archive in the GeDoSaTo folder. Make sure your texture quality is set to high.
>I'll might make a version for medium quality, if people want me to.

I guess the better question is whether it's worth quitting ds3 right now to go play them.
Tried ds1, just seemed to drag on.

>is it worth stopping playing a game I'm playing now to go play a game I never finished

Did someone say Seath cuteposting?

Just finished DS3 first

But I don't like playing multiple games simultaneously, specially games that are so similar

>feathers

well I mean, at least they're not scales.

I think it's like moth-fur and bug-wings.

Does the artist not find slimy exposed tissue cute?

i will say, one very nice thing moving from 1 to 2
enemies no longer have homing arrows

They still home a bit but it's not as agressive, like the homing ability reduces with distance

Holy shit I love this so much.

What armors let you keep the chest covering plate of the helmet? I do recall certain combinations only leave the head part.

That Seath is just younger, there's another picture where he is friends with a Dragon. So it was a long time ago. All of his "feathers" are still there at that point in his life but as he grew older there aren't many feathers left.

>tfw only like one piece of armor in the game has an actual feet-length cloak
>it turns you into a turbo fatty

sfw board

>not wanting to be yuge like your STR weapon

ape cape is top tier Veeky Forums, especially with the woodchip collar

Thin ones. That chest is pretty much the only one that does and looks good with it. That and maaaaaaaybe conjurer. There must be a way to use CE to force the full piece with any armor but I don't know it
Undead legion and Llewellyn do too, don't they?

>an actual soulslike from the big M himself
Why the fuck would you want that? He fucking sucks at balancing and storytelling, any time he makes a game there's some bullshit exception to the established rules, and any time he writes "lore" there's always some alternative way to interpret it and some loose piece of "evidence" that completely contradicts any possible logical explanation.

>Being a skeleton
Fucker the exile armor is cash. I like to wear it with the black hand hat and style on niggas with my black night ultra G to smash them G's ya feel me senpai?

>thinking anybody unironically cares about "lore" in souls game

the entire fucking concept of dark souls "lore" having some deep meaning is some seriously >tfw to inteligent shit.

Balance doesn't really matter, because asymmetrical balance has never been perfect in any video game in fucking history and everyone and their fucking grandma migrates to the meta anyway so what the fuck ever

souls has always been and should always be about the goddamn gameplay

They're generally balanced for SL150 minimum. I'd recommend doing it around the time that you get past the mid-point of the base game.

>he doesn't like being a T H I C C B O Y E

This guy gets it

oh yeah guys really fucking good looking

youre all retarded and have 0 fashion sense

>calls out people for not having fashion set
>wears thrall hood a.k.a. the faggot identifier

fashion sense*

>he doesn't have an official "good at pvp" cap
maybe you should just give up

It's not about "deep" meaning, it's about "coherent" meaning; the whole reason that Souls games don't have good lore is BECAUSE Miyazaki is always the one who does it. In DaS1 you have bullshit like interpreting how Manus relates to the Pygmies, just who Priscilla is and how she came to be, Velka's relation to the Painted World and how the Painted World went to shit, and so on. And then comes DaS3 where you have shit like who Yorshka's real parents are, how the Primordial Serpents are related to the Ringed City, who the Painter's mother is, who Gael served as a Slave K***ht before he came to the Painted World, etc. The issue is that Miyazaki loves leaving blank spaces that screw up the whole picture, just once I'd like a game where you can get complete stories from the item descriptions.

What I mean about "balance" is about logical and fair ways to reward builds. In DaS1 you have bullshit like Velka's Talisman which scales with Int but still requires meeting the Fai requirements of Miracles, Divine/Occult upgrades which deal magic damage, Darkmoon Blade which requires staying in a covenant and deliberately not fighting a boss. Not to mention shit like the 1.5x Str bonus for two-handing which means that there's no reason to go above 27 Str on certain builds, or requiring 60 fucking Int or Fai plus spell-boosting rings and a casting speed ring (why the fuck is casting speed increased by Dexterity, a completely unrelated stat?) in order to cast spells in DaS3, and numerous other instances of bullshit.

Lots of that may be "autism" or whatever the hell else you want to accuse me of, but when the rules of the game stop being sensible and coherent, and people ignore the "lore" entirely because it doesn't string together, then it impacts the overall enjoyment of the game.

>souls has always been and should always be about the goddamn gameplay
And I ask you, is it not too much to ask for all three, instead of settling for one?

no that's a lot of wasted time and effort for some dumb shit no one cares about

balance is a meme, so yes. You can ask for two out of three, I guess.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE THRALL HOOD.

MOM'S GONNA

*stabs u in the dick*

First time beating suly without help.
First time parrying, and it's off that badass first dive.
I'm done with souls games.

no i said seath lewdposting

what area is that?
shadows of yarhnam arena?

chalice dungeon

>Tried ds1, just seemed to drag on.
Boy are you not ready for 2, if you don't enjoy the core gameplay changes 2 brought then that shit will dragon on until the end of time. It's easily twice the size of 1

Is there a rusted iron ring parallel in 2? I just met the invasion area in doors of pharros.

Pacing, not length. Got pretty far in ds2 actually.

Surprisingly enough no, you just gotta deal with it

Ech. Alright, thanks.

How far did you get in both games?
1 always starts feeling like a drag when I get to Anor Londo with it's "lmao big dudes with infinite poise and aoe attacks" shit or dukes archives with it's bullshit damage numbers
2 starts dragging by the third great soul if I try to do it in a single sitting

If it's any consolation, I don't think "deep water movement" is actually an issue in DaS2 outside of two or three areas, and the areas where you do encounter it, it isn't a major hindrance.

I would have to go through a progression list to find how far I got in 2, but I remember a lot. Going down the well, meeting the hexes, rats, the acid shit. Lot of time there.
Ds1 I never made it to a boss outside the tutorial. I played, never died, just got bored and never came back.

that is really fucking weird