/dng/ /dlg/ /ygo/ /ygp/

...Anonymous
/dng/ /dlg/ /ygo/ /ygp/
YGO General #2613
tumbling down edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO Links for it.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

-Do post CaC
- Do post Duel Links

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Powercode_Link
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The OP should have links for ygopro2 and g2pro.

2nd for this is the 9/11 of Konami. Cover up and damage controlling that they themselves caused a disaster just for money

Do not post CaC
Do not post Duel Links

>all the BA monster needed to be good was the words "of the burning abyss" being in the name, being a link two and have two arrows pointing down
>instead it got 2 really good abilities and one rather okay one
This is the best timeline

Is it possible for BAs to become meta again or is the deck a little too squishy still

None of this fucking means shit, you seriously overestimate how useful 2 link markers with mediocre effects actually are. Most decks aren't fucking zoodiacs.
They don't unlock shit because most of these don't do anything to help you follow up on that link summon. What's going to happen in reality is that you link summon these things, realize you can't do anything with it because your deck is still awful and has no ceiling and these links didn't do anything to fix that because you had to interrupt your entire combo and end it at a fucking glorified vanilla and you have to fucking pray it survives until the next turn so you can do your combo properly this time.

This card sends anything to your second hand.
Wait for SPYRALs to die and we'll see.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Burning Abyss because they just got a good fucking Link 2 to summon that Dark Law in the linked zone it points to
It'll be meta. Tewart made it possible before and he will certainly do it again. A reminder Beatrice floats into this abomination

This card is going to be abused in a lot of decks for a free 1 (technically 2 but you'll draw another monster) card 4mat Skulldeat plus Seraphinite maybe plus a Rank 4.

Also Genius gives ABC a link monster that's decent.

Did YGOPro ever update to accommodate the Vrains rulesets?

Been out of the loop for roughly two years

MORE?

POST THE LINKS IN THIS THREAD, I'M TOO LAZY TO DO IT.

STOP BULLYING YELLOW

Ayy you can summon VWXYZ and Armed Dragons with Ojamas

translate it weebs

>Buy Odd-Eyes Synchron for Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon
>Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon is still isn't out yet
>Got bored and decided to play some games
>Remember Nirvana High Paladin
>It's a level 10 synchro
>Pendulum Magicians can bring out level 8 synchros so easilly
>Decided to try it out with Odd-Eyes Synchron
>It worked
>OTK my opponent because of it's half the LP effect
Why didn't I thought about using it before?

That smug lvl 3 is so cute

translate it weeb-kun

It's LV5.

>no reference to LV monsters or VWXYZ
Is it just Ojama support?

Ojamanipulation
Normal Spell
Reveal 1 LIGHT Machine Fusion monster from your extra deck and banish any number of Ojamas from your hand, field and graveyard; Special summon fusion material monsters (1 each) listed on that card from your hand, deck or graveyard up to the number of monsters banished.
You can banish this card from your GY, shuffle 3 banished Ojamas back to your deck and draw 1

It references machines from the extra deck

is this
is this ABC support?

Ojamatching
Quickplay Spell
Activate by sending 1 Ojama card from your hand and face up from your field to the graveyard; add 1 "Ojama" monster with a different name from the sent cards and 1 "Armed Dragon" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can then special summon one of the monsters added by this effect.
You can banish this card from your graveyard during your main phase to shuffle 3 of your banished Ojamas back into your deck, then draw 1.

But this doesn't ignore summoning conditions, what the fuck
I mean cool we can now search Dark Armed Dragon and Hardened Armed Dragon in fucking Ojamas but aren't these supposed to help you bring out chucklefuck catapult dragon?

God damn you faggots, fuck off with the ABC shilling. It should be dead.

You're supposed to summon armed dragon lv5 and then turn it into armed dragon lv7 the "proper" way.

Crystal Beasts got a costless trap that's just a 7x Foolish Burial, brings out the boss monster (properly) for free, and then also fills your entire backrow with CBs.

Chazz lets you summon Armed Dragon LV5 from your deck, but you have to go -2 and run Ojamas first.

Thanks Konami.

Ancient Gearframe
You can discard 1 card; add 1 Spell/Trap card mentioning "Ancient Gear Golem" or cards with "Ancient Gear Golem" in their name in its card text from your Deck to your hand, hard OPT
When this attacks, usual Ancient Gear effect
If this face up card leaves the field due to an opponent's card effect, you can special summon up to 3 "Ancient Gear Golem" or "Ancient Gear Golem - Ultimate Pound" from your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions.

>Ojama and armed dragon
>in the same deck

Not just that, Ojama, Armed Dragon and VWXYZ.

The drawing isn't once per turn, how do we break this lads

As someone who doesn't regularly keep up with YGO but drops into the thread every now and then to see what's going on what happened?

Wow not a good card wish it was treated as ancient gear golem instead

Honestly pretty shit.
I mean, sure, it's a second card to search out Fusion and it's a Monk target, but we already had Wyvern and this makes you discard to search.
The destruction effect will never activate and the last thing you want is Golems in your hand.

This also technically searches out Spell Gear, but you do not want to search out Spell Gear.

2/10

I don't know why you're expecting good cards from Legend fucking Duelist, these are literal meme packs

But the other cards in the pack have been good.

rejoice manjoume fags

DP19-JP022 おジャマ改造 Ojama Kaisou (Ojamadification)
Normal Spell Card
(1) Reveal 1 LIGHT Machine Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to your opponent, the banish any number of “Ojama” monsters from your hand, field or GY; Special Summon monsters with different names from your hand, Deck or GY who are Fusion Materials whose names are specifically listed on that revealed card, equal to the number of cards banished.
(2) Banish this card from the GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

DP19-JP023 おジャマッチング Ojamatching
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Send 1 “Ojama” card from your hand or face-up on your side of the field; add from your Deck and/or GY 2 cards (1 “Ojama” monster with a different name then that card and 1 “Armed Dragon” monster, except “Hardened Armed Dragon”), then, Normal Summon 1 of the monsters added to your hand by this effect.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

DP19-JP030 古代の機械素体[アンティーク・ギアフレーム] Antique Gearframe (Ancient Gearframe)
Level 4 EARTH Machine Effect Monster
ATK 1600
DEF 500
You can only use this card’s (1)st effect once per turn.
(1) Discard 1 card; add 1 “Ancient Gear Golem” or 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Ancient Gear Golem” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
(3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect: Special Summon up a total of 3 cards from your hand (“Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound”), ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

They only had 4 cards to make an archetype decent enough and they can't even manage that goes to show how much they continue to shit on their consumers.

If they can make spyrals tier 0 then why not any of this other piles of turds they keep churning out.

the plant engine can search any field spell with this card

Seriously this is fucking batshit even by Konami standards, 3 archtypes that have zero synergy. Could've just given us seperate support for all 3 instead of whatever this is.

Cyber Dragon support!

Loving this card art

I don't know what to make of this
The only Light Machines that list things from the main deck are ABC, VW, XYZ, Cyber End Dragon, UFORoid Fighter, Invoked Mechaba, and that's it.

So you can run Ojamagic in ABC, pitch it somehow (ABC's effect?), and then you'll have three Ojamas to banish for Modification, letting you bring out all three ABC parts. This also conveniently procs Qli Genius's effect, letting you search a Galaxy Soldier, and Ojamas are LIGHT for you to pitch with Soldier.

Ojamatching searches out DAD, so maybe you can make Chaos Ojamas with BLS?

>not knowing this is character fanservice for Manjoume SUNDA
Plebs, I've been waiting for this for years

It's supposed to be a joke, you morons. Chazz in the anime played some retarded combination of VWXYZ, Armed Dragon and Ojamas in the anime.

Whoo the fuck decided Ojamas of all things needed to be able to make Infinity

And you'll still be losing for years

>he plays Yu-Gi-Oh to win
>he doesn't like fun

I don't want fucking jokes, I want cards that can win.

Don't forget Light and Darkness Dragon.
Really hoping his fourth card is a retrain of it.

>Whoo the fuck decided Ojamas of all things needed to be able to make Infinity
maybe i'm missing something

That's from the manga, he didn't play anything memey in that. Adding LaDD would be going against flavor.

It's really not that bad in theory.
Banish two Ojamas from anywhere except Deck to get a free Infinity

How are you making Infinity though

>Special Summon monsters with different names
>Different Names
You can only summon one Cyber Dragon off Ojamadification.
This is literally only usable in ABC or fucking VWXYZ.

Well that sucks.

Leave Cherubini to me

Why not Ojamandala or Ojamarking, or even Ojama Delta Thunder from the anime then.

Not him, but all Duelist Pack cards have been totally new support and retrains, not stuff pulled from the manga or anime.

People still play monk? I haven't seen it in a decklist in years

Just realized you can make the Crystron link with just gofu. Neat

Only in Ancient Gears, because getting out Wyvern ASAP is a win condition and the deck runs 20 spells.

What can you actually do with Synchron other than what you said? All its effects seem awkward and ass.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY INSISTING ON COMBINING CHAZZ' DECKS.
I get it, in the Anime Chazz would cram 3 completely unrelated archetypes into one deck. That doesn't mean the OCG should try and follow suit by making these incredibly contrived and stupid cards.

>seperate support for all 3 instead of whatever this is.
This. I wanted an Ojama Emperor.

Because they're stupid meme cards. You're not supposed to actually try to win with anything in these packs, you dolt. That's what Spyrals are for. They only want one competitive deck every few months or so.

I don't expect to win, but I at least expect a functioning deck like with Amazoness or Relinquished.

Ojama Duo was good, albeit not winning material. This isn't even playable.

It's not supposed to be playable. It's just flavor.
If every deck was "playable", it'd look pretty damn boring to casuals, since every single card would just be special summon X from your Deck over and over.

Maybe in next year's Collector's Pack along with Mecha Ojama King and Ojamachine Yellow.

If the casuals were happy being fed "flavorful" GARBAGE then we wouldn't have the poor sales meme going on

This is actually better than I thought they would make it.
The literal only flaw is 500 ATK making it a liability on the field but the backrow protects it anyways so it's not even an issue.

>Ancient Gearframe
>This Effect

I hope not. There are too many Malebranches with different effects to understand what my opponent is doing.

It could've just been special summon 1 ojama token to your opponent's side of the field, it can be used as material for a fusion, synchro, or link summon by you but not your opponent. If this card is in the graveyard you can add it to your hand instead of drawing for your draw phase.

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Powercode_Link
>Powercode Talker is listed as a JP040 and not as a JP041

What did they mean by this?

>implying anyone knows what their opponents cards do
I just nod my head patiently till they stops shuffling

It means there's a duplicate card

Why did we have to get two Cyberse Structure decks in a row again? Is there really demand for them? Can't they do something else?

Well it's scales is somewhat decent if you only want to do level 4 summoning, you can use it's pendulum effect not for synchro summoning, but for different advantage like facing against a Crystal Wing.
Since it's a dark pendulum you could use it to bring out Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom and if you summon it from the ED then it won't get banished since it wasn't a synchro summon and if you want use it's synchro summoning effect to bring out Horus and get a free monster from your opponent

>Hieratics got a Link
>easy as shit to summon
>decent effect
WHERE MY HIERATIC NIGGAS AT???

My G2pro became buggy like this since few days ago
- can't summon Chao Giant
- can't summon THE LIGHTING (but original Number 39 is possible)
seriously how the fuck to fix it. I deleted the game then install it again but no fix.

HEROs too, because Shadow Mist and running 15+ spells.

Time to Phoenix on my opponents turn

SANDA

>do you want to shuffle my deck? I will still searching this turn
>nah, I'm good

>Either you die as a Hero, or live to see yourself become the Meme Deck.
Funny ygorganization is funny

I'm trying to build my first physical deck in years, but I'm having trouble deciding on which would be best. My three choices are
>Odd-Eyes/Gravity
>Herald of Perfection
>Subterrors
and all of them are shit but I want to know what you think is least shit
Help me out, please

>Summon any random Noid
>Summon Decatron, send Sjette (or anything else if Sjette is in play already)
>RINKU SHOKAN! CRYSTRON HALIFIBER!
>Halifiber eff, SS Decatron
>SS Sjette from GY, being sure to banish a Decatron for later
>Opponents turn
>Halifiber eff, SYNCHRO SHOKAN! FORMULA SYNCHRON!
>Draw
>SYNCHRO SHOKAN! CRYSTRON QUARIONGANDRAX!
>Banish all their shit on their turn and shut their plays right the fuck down
>If they destroy it you get a Decatron back
>You could also S7 into Clear Wing or something before ending your turn and summon Phoenix instead
KONAMI HAS SPOKEN. CRYSTRONS, PREPARE TO BE KEKED.

Odd-eyes is the skilliest deck there
Herald turbo is the most simple and pretty effective

>Ancient Gear gets more decent support
what fucking timeline is this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>First Quantals
>Then Cardians
>Now Crystrons
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

is there literally any card that doesn't support noids

M-marzipan, stop.

Dolittle blowjob?

>(1) Send 1 “Ojama” card from your hand or face-up on your side of the field to the GY; add from your Deck and/or GY 2 cards (1 “Ojama” monster with a different name than that card and 1 “Armed Dragon” monster, except “Hardened Armed Dragon”), then, Normal Summon 1 of the monsters added to your hand by this effect.

YOU CAN'T EVEN SS ARMED DRAGON LV5 HOLY FUCK WHAT A TERRIBLE ASS CARD

CRYTRONS NEXT TO BE NOIDED. GO MARZIPOO GO.

>leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect
Equip with MMS and we have a drilling machine

>cardian
Is there something I missed?