/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Male prostitute edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6246233
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32020307
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(franchise)
epicmafia.com/game/6246269
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Momota Maki

I wuv Izuru!

penis

Izuru!

C'mon, Pharmy-senpai, can't you give me some... under-the-table medication to help out?
Maybe a suppository~

False!

Don't open this in church

Cute!

Protagonist Mugi!

I'll open this anywhere.

Y-you can get some Preperation-H or other suppositories over the counter. You don't need me for that.

Oooh, Preparation H? You wanna prepare to do H things with me!
Pharmy-senpai, I'm flattered~

Poogie!

I just watched nagito's OVA, it wasn't that great but I absolutely love him so much, I hate how people are mean to him in the game.
I wanna hug him.
I also hate izuru as a character, mainly cause of how mary sue he is. I feel like he shouldn't have gotten luck as a talent.
I mean they weren't sure luck was a talent so they didn't know how to implement it.
They could've been a better better dynamic and have Hajime feel a connection to nagito without it as the one talent he didn't have.

Angie and her beloved Avocado & PB!

Okay, shut up.

epicmafia.com/game/6246233

These are your canon pairings for tonight

Swiggity swoogity i'm coming for them Mugis

You're just asking for someone to post that shitty ass Hifumi/Kirigiri image, aren't you.

I didn't mean it in that way, I swear!

Speaking of which, i could've made the Naegi-kun... the OP image, not sure why I made a homage to Kaitofucker.

Why would Kirigiri be with that fat slob?
Mindbreak?

Gold digging

Mugi is a business woman hard at work!

I think OVA was great, my only issue with it is that I saw yaoi doujins with a better plot.

dem diddies

How many old man dicks do you think she sucked to get her position? just wondering haha

Good night everyone! Make sure to get a good 8 hours of rest!

>I hate how people are mean to him in the game.
I mean he's crazy, even though he has a higher purpose.

I stayed up all night and will stay up for at least another 5 hours

I don't know why I stayed up until 8 AM. Have a good...day I guess, /drg/. zz

Sleep well!

Sweet dreams user

>Celes/Leon
Celes drops her goth persona and reveals her normal self which is a big baseball fan, fights with Kanon for Leon's attention
>Mondo/Junko
Their stage play actors married so it's basically canon anyway.
>Naegi/Sayaka
Self-explanatory.
>Weedman/Sakura
I feel like Hiroko would just absolutely love Sakura and forced Weedman to marry her.
>Hifumi/Kirigiri
She put her hands in his underwear so they basically had sex.
>Chihiro/Mukuro
He finally found a perfect trainer for himself.
>Ishimaru/Aoi
She's super friendly and help him to understand how friendship works better.
>Togami/Toko
Self-explanatory.

I will make sure to sleep only 7.

Sleep well, user! They're so cute together

>Celes drops her goth persona
Thats the best part.

Go to bed!!

No i have to go to the book store when it opens

Mugi!

Is there something you want at the book store?

I love Tenko!
Good morning /drg/

Hello Tenkofag.

are you a guy or a girl?

Mugi!

I want to fuck Kaito.

Hey dood, I made a OP after ya.

I want to marry Chihiro!
I can do all the cooking and cleaning while he works in his office making various programs.
Then when it gets late and he passes out from all his work, I'll carry him to our bedroom so we can sleep together.
He's so cute, I love my husband!

Actually you don't! You're going to bed right now

>he

Cute.

Hey, and thanks.

Well, consider it a make-amends for what happened when tried earlier.

Alright. Let's cut to the chase, and do what we should've and probably have done a long time ago.

2-1 > 3-1 > 1-1
3-2 > 2-2 > 1-2
3-3 > 1-3 > 2-3
2-4 > 3-4 > 1-4
2-5 > 3-5 > 1-5
1-6 > 3-6 > 2-6

I love Kirumi!

Guy

Mugi!

I'm stocking up on books so I can leave the house as little as possible during the winter

If I go to bed now I'll wake up at like 5pm

This is the first thread I check since thursday so I don't know what you're talking about, but don't worry about it.

Dick pics pls.

I'd switch 2-3 and 1-3 around, if only that I think the motive's more interesting in 2-3 than 1-3, otherwise pretty good list.

Stop giving mugiposters a bad name

This looks pretty accurate to me.

A kaitofag made a thread earlier, but i made one faster, thought you're one who had its thread shafted.

Seconding this

Koko! nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32020307
I don't even ship Saihamatsu but this was sweet.

>2-1 > 3-1
Stopped reading there

Best looking girl desu

If you don't go to bed now you'll feel terrible later!
I thought you liked winter anyway?

The gorilla! You missed the cuckquean discussion, despite being about saihara cheating on kaede, it had some well thought arguments from people.

What's wrong with 2-6?
I like 2-6 a lot.

>I thought you liked winter anyway?
Yeah cause nobody expects me to leave the house

That motive is the very reason why I put 1-3 over 2-3. Yeah, sure, the first one was probably one of the laziest in the whole series, but at least nobody broke character.

Despair disease is the worst. Akane turns into a crying whelp, Ibuki goes full retard and becomes gullible, and Nagito turns into a lying dick so no change there.

I hate it because it exists for no other reason than to make someone who wouldn't kill give a tiny bit of foreshadowing of the ultimate twist of everybody being secretly evil, a foreshadowing that was handled infinitely better in 2-5. It's also a motive that is more or less forced on the characters rather than some kind of temptation that draws out the easily manipulated. Fuck that chapter.

No!

What a rude post!

3-1>2-1>1-1
2-2>1-2>3-2
1-3>3-3>2-3
2-4>3-4>1-4
2-5>3-5>1-5
2-6>1-6>3-6

Overall, SDR2 remains the best DR game.

Hang her!

No, please don't steal him from me.
I wanna hug him and mess up his hear and hear him complain.
Watch tv with him snuggling in my lap.
Have him fall asleep and pretend to sleep so I don't wake him up.
Come home and wrap my arms around him from behind when he's cooking, surprising him.
Please!

What books you gonna get?

So how long before the pattern is broken

Oh man, Yuso always make the best MMDs. Also wow, new Kaede and Maki models, I should really catch up with latest videos.

Who the hell is in that gif

Hmm? Fill me in.

>Muh 2 days waifu
Shippers will eat up anything

It makes no sense. If Junky was trying to bring down the number of students to prevent the reset, which required no less than 8, then why make rules that go against that mission and actually make things harder for yourself? If you're trying to wipe everyone out, why make a rule that says you can only murder a maximum of 2 people? Also the ending is dumb. Even before DR3, the not so subtle hint hint wink wink suggestion that everybody might've survived makes it feel pointless in the end.

Who cares? They all suck anyway.

It's a used book store so half the fun is searching the shelves to see what they got

Seiko.

You can't even cook for him? How foolish! My husband wants to be strong, that means he wants to be the bread maker! And if he needs my support, I'll do anything to help, even physically demanding jobs!
I'll do anything to keep him forever!
He's my husband and that's that!!!

>If Junky was trying to bring down the number of students to prevent the reset, which required no less than 8, then why make rules that go against that mission and actually make things harder for yourself?
Did you just, like, miss the whole point of Junko's character? She always makes things harder for herself so she can fail and feel the despair of losing.

What killing game gimmicks do you think were implemented from DR XI-52?

What sort of thing would you want to see?

Some ideas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(franchise)

DR XXX being lewd

Ah yes, that's true. I actually go to Half Price books every week so I know what you mean. Although I usually go for vidya, comic books, and VHS tapes.

Junko was trying to break them mentally, making them choose one ofthe two options, then Naegi made his asspull and then Junko was like wtf. Also, the hint was just that, a hint, something we could expand and make fics, Kodaka fucked the horse with the anime

epicmafia.com/game/6246269
We need two more! New players always welcome!

Why are you in this general then?

Do you have a template for Shiro's glasses?

I don't have anywhere with all those things just a lot of places with 1-2

To tell us about persona

Despair. Why else?