pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread:

:D

gonna have to wait and see if sigurd's wife's daughter is better or worse or the same shit.

Charlotte is my wife.

:D

>16 hours and 30 minutes before Jugdral

Your wife pleases men for money.

I'll never understand why they put a special costume'd Charlotte in the game with seemingly no intention of putting regular Charlotte in.

That's what makes her such a good wife

While both of their personalities are completely shit, Peri has a far more appealing body and face than Charlotte does

Can someone explain to me why I think this picture of Nephenee eating bread is so adorable?

UGH I WANT TO MAKE ELINCIA PREGNANT

Design some new specials, /feh/. I'll start:
>Spark
4 charge, Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Def+Res

>Lightning Bolt
3 charge, Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Def+Res

>Thunderstorm
4 charge, Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def+Res

>Swift Recovery
3 charge, Activates after taking damage. Restores HP equal to 30% of damage taken.

>Heavy Recovery
4 charge, Activates after taking damage. Restores HP equal to 50% of damage taken.

>Wind Rush
3 Charge, Increases damage by 1 for each point of speed you have over the enemy (flat damage applied after other calculations, similar to Bonfire/Iceberg)

Excuse the names, I'm not incredibly creative. The first three are designed as parallels to Bonfire/Iceberg if it wasn't obvious. The next two are alternate options for Daybreak/Sol and the last is an attempt at creating a new damage special without it being overpowered or overly similar to existing options.

I WANT IT NOW!

For real though, if your girl takes cock all day for money, when she comes back to you it means she REALLY WANTS YOUR COCK. When she comes crawling back to you, she's yours.

That's why Charlotte is the best waifu.

>dead gaem until then

Anyone know any good defensive teams?

Who are they saving for World of Revelation?

Mine is DD Julia, Bike, Axura and Hector. Gets me reliable (You)s.

>While both of their personalities are completely shit
>he doesn't like a foul mouthed fighter as a wife
What are you, insecure about your masculinity?

What's a good B skill for Peri? I pulled one with good IV and she'll probably be good for Arena Assault and Chain Challenges.

He's balanced.

She doesn't even want (You). She loves Benny more.

>For now you'll do.

Peri is cute as hell, but she's a side bitch

>incoherent water noises

Hit and Run/Desperation/Breaker

She is also balanced!

NO!

>ywn be a Hoshido noble pumping Water while nobody else cares
>OH? WATER IS GETTING FATTER YOU SAY?
>I GUESS OUR GUEST HAS TAKEN A LIKING TO HOSHIDO CUISINE
>SHOGANAI

Why would anyone want Azura as anything more as a girl you marry so you can cuck her?

No, she'd just be obnoxious to put up with on a daily basis.

there is no reason, people do it just because theyre mentally ill and need our help in rehabilitating them.

>>Swift Recovery
>3 charge, Activates after taking damage. Restores HP equal to 30% of damage taken.
>>Heavy Recovery
>4 charge, Activates after taking damage. Restores HP equal to 50% of damage taken.
Pavise and Aegis already reduce incoming by 50%, which is better than restoring the damage after taking it. The reduction skills prevent being killed, while the healing skills would only function if the attack wasn't lethal.

Pump and dump Peri for Charlotte!

He's got some pretty good res. As expected of Silver Knight and Paladin archetypes are the best. How well does he faire against the Sword Generals and Swordmasters?

>muffled water noises

>Pavise and Aegis already reduce incoming by 50%
I'm aware, the difference is activation against any damage type rather than being locked to melee or ranged. As I said though, I was balancing them against Daybreak and Sol rather than the shield skills specifically. It's hard to create a unique skill without making it too unbalanced.

Hinoka banner when?

Which units want Deflect Magic and Deflect Missile?

Ranged units to counter Brave Bow Lyn and Reinhardt, or non-distant counter units to be able to tank any Lyn/Reinhardt?

I like Charlotte's personality and body more than Peri.

Holy unf.

It's only better if you pull out and cum in another girl.

That's literally what Benny is to her in Fates.

Nice butt

extremely slow ass units

>the footfag will find this acceptable
Don't you think that shit art is a sign of a shit fetish?

You don't need deflect magic with Reinhardt, just use a green mage with a high enough resistance or TA Raven FRobin.

Henry nor Boey doesn't need the missile deflect either since their Defence is ridiculously high. Fury!MRobin benefits the most since he has balanced stats.

Hector wants Deflect Magic to spank Thundercock

I gave him corrosion so anything that tries to attack him loses their weapon.

When will we get a flier with a bow and who will it be?

Benny is a bro and would let you have first dibs.

MFW you're not gay for Keaton

Charlotte actually has a bit of depth to her in he support logs.

Peri is just cringe personified. Hot though.

Even though she's got a dick choking her throat, the real charm point of that lewd is the way her hair beautifully traces the curves of her ass.

>sweet water noises

What a fuckable back.

Speed Gambit - the difference in speed for this unit to double or be doubled is 1 instead of 5.

His main job right now also is to train up Fiona.

>corrosion
Good man. On topic of RD when I should I promote Mia, cuz she's about to hit her stat caps soon.

Ninian in a great mood today.

>the real charm point of that lewd is the way her hair beautifully traces the curves of her ass
My nigga.

>You don't need deflect magic with Reinhardt, just use a green mage with a high enough resistance or TA Raven FRobin
One, I'm not using mages in the arena, and two, you think way to small. Do you have any idea how many units can counter Reinhardt with Deflect Magic?

Ah, that's a good one. My Hector is +Atk/-Res, so he'll make good use of it. Now to find someone for Deflect Missile.

And just to make sure: Deflect Melee is absolutely garbage right?

Post stats.

>And just to make sure: Deflect Melee is absolutely garbage right?
>only works on melee units
>only works against brave weapons
Yes.

I can see them giving Sigurd a similar stat spread as Seliph, which makes him very tanky, but due to the rather slow speed he'll miss many doubles unless you give him QR and the likes, which will compromise his magic tank ability.
So basically same as B.Ike, with the advantage that Sigurd is on a horse

>not wanting to make Azura choke on your cock before you pull out and cum all over Charlotte

If she hits stat caps that's when you want to start using bexp to make up so of her lackign stats. After that, assuming she isn't level 20 already, promote.

I promoted her when she looked like this.

shidd :DDD

Nothin weird about wanting money for low effort.

TA and her default Gronwolfe take care of Rein. Only use Raven if you also want to fuck up BLyn.

If I think about it then Gradivus might actually be good with Deflect Magic.

Post Deirdre!

fuuggggg :D

Girls are cute when they eat

Do you think Mia would let you put it in her butt haha. After sparring with her when she's all sweaty and smelly lol and tell her it's part of "sword" training heh

Pretty much this except she's level 18 and maxed out her luck.

those are some big tiddies

No wonder Sigurd called Sylvia a little girl.

What if I want to cum all over Tiltyu's face?

Promote her now brother. Those are really good stat growths.

>Sigurd accidentally conquers Askr
Geez, sorry

What's with the amount of people playing RD? Don't get me wrong it's a great game, I'm just confused with the amount of posts of it since the Genealogy banner is going soon, I'd assume a lot of people would start just playing it.

Why, exactly? Unless you mean using vantage, and then reducing damage from the 2nd hit. But that assumes you're below 75% health to begin with and then getting doubled, I don't like the odds of survival.

>5% Res growth
(Lol

It just occurred to me that Sigurd's prf is literally Aegis as an innate weapon effect with no cooldown.

Y-you can't fuck backs, user.

powercreep isn't real

Oh it's just that he's a lance that runs DC, with ward+fortify he has 27 res and doesn't get screwed as much as say Ike or Ryoma by WTD

source on image?

What?

Throwing Bowbreaker onto the set allows her to counter both BLyn and Reinhardt in the same match. No need to switch to Raven at all.

DC is exactly why Deflect seals are no good on him though. They only work on consecutive hits, which DC is usually interrupting.

I really, really really want to smell Azura's breath.

It just smells of water user, it's really nothing special.

It smells like any other girl's breath

Who /ReadyToBlowAllHisFuckingOrbsOnJugdral/ here?