/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1313

Stupid Sexy Histy Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809
Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992
Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO is now available in PS4 store. Steam release scheduled for early 2018: store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-day-1-edition/cid=UP0031-CUSA07960_00-4GODAY1BUNDLE001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsmNiSrX-y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love plut the cute !
Good afternoon user hope you are doing great today

Nepgear, my goddess!

Praise Neptune!

Which nep would you fug?

I need more lewd oracles barring Histy

Lewd the Hisu.

Yeah, good luck with that since they were only in one game.

Big Nep is for nepping!

Oracles are shit anyways

I love Rom!

Nonsense.

Chika and Mina are delicious.

Rom is a very good girl !

you forgot Kei

She's a fun character, her design and weaponry are all pretty awesome. I'm not a huge fan of swords and typical melee weapons, reason why I enjoy playing as the little sisters and side characters much more. Uni's rifle is probably my favorite, though, I hope we get more and more firearms wielding girls in future games.

Kei, not so much.

Plutia is a very cute nep.
Good afternoon, Plootnon.

Hello fellow plutia lover hope your day went great !

I want to kiss Nepgear's belly!

Rena for Nep 8 when?

Why is chika so gay?

I want to hold Gearnon's hand!

Sex with Histy

Don't lewd the Hisu! (>_

Control yourselves retards. Everyone who starts these threads feels the need to blow up the image limit by spamming image after image. Have some self-control.

Jeez, user. Relax.

plutie pls.

Gee, user, do you hate having fun or something?

I want to lewd Histy so much she tells me off and gives me a big lecture!

I shall not stop

Now I kinda want to dump my whole /c/ folder here.

Hey, Big Histy is fair game as far as lewding is concerned. Plus I'm sure she has quite a bit of sexual frustration built up from having to do Neptune's work all the time.

Post 4GO

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

What is she saying

posting best dungeon

Lewd the Hisu.

Good morning uzume user how are you doing today ?

Hey are they kissing?

if we don't fill the image limit with /c/ stuff then the yurifags and waifufags will fill it with their "proof-screenshots" anyway

>I hope no one sees and takes a screenshot of this
Too late, fag!

No, though Uni certainly wouldn't mind if they did.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsmNiSrX-y8

I want to drag Witchgear in the deep forest and nep until we past out!

Unlike Compile Heart, Tamsoft realized that a heavy dose of homosexuality helps increase sales

mfw Noire and Vert were in a girls pretending to be guys relationship in FFXI.

This thread better be healthy

I want to cast a binding spell on WizardGearnon and drag him deep into my nepping dungeon!

Speaking about sales, how are things going for 4GO in Japan?

Apparently pretty good since it is the best-selling Neptunia title to date.

Being the shitty fujoshit that she is, I wasn't surprised that Vert would be into homoerotic role-playing, but Noire? now that I wasn't expecting

I think Cheetah's kind of hot

which has literally nothing to do with gay shit. 4go sold well before anyone knew what was in it. Tamsoft is just retarded and tsunako is a hack writer trying to force her gay shit into the game

That's great, it makes me happy to see the series going well.

Tsunako is great, fuck off with your waifu vs yuri bullshit.

user, I'm pretty sure Tsunako doesn't handle the writing and only does the artwork.

Besides, noone is unironically thinking that 4GO sold well because of yuribait.

>Tsunako doesn't handle the writin
Didn't tsunako do writing for 4go?

Took me by surprise, too. My sides haven't been this far into outer space since she started getting a rep as a boy hungry pedophile in VII.

Friendly reminder to be careful with all those "girls" in 4GO

I knew it Nepgear plays Kingdom Heart

Whoa

Fuck off manslut.

Noire would do anything for a friend
I don't like /u/ but shut the fuck up Tsunako is /ourgirl/

>Defence sacrificing gems that can stack
>Getting an almost 100%+ STR/INT boost.
Glass canon builds are so much fun.

>Talking shit about Tsunako
Fuck off.

>shitting on Tsunako

You deserve to be banned, fuccboi

Girls who pretend to be "normal" are usually the ones with the weirdest kinks.
That's why Vert acts ladylike in public while in reality she's a dirty fujoshit.

Stop bullying Noirebros.

If you can dodge all attacks do you even need defense?

Fighting metal slimes is soooooooooo boring.

I just hit them once and then go afk while the npc slowly kill it.

So Rom is actually a pervy dummy and Ram is the pure one?

When they grow up, yeah, she'll be a kinky slut

Vert redeems herself with her patrician taste in loli, woman of culture. Probably oldfag from early /l/ days on N-chan.

I want Uni to go back to working with her big sister so I can finally spend my time alone with Nepgear!

Notice how in Blanctag, when the twins are describing others to Uzume, Ram just spouts out silly childish nonsense while Rom outright calls Vert a fujoshit.
>Things that make you go hmm

>Neglecting your second wife
No 'time alone' for you, meanie.

just spam spells to break them faster, idiot.
you're wasting tons of time by afking!

Uni, please, stop pretending to be Nepgear

>bullies Nepgear's best friend
>expects her to put up with it
Why is gearfag such an entitled faggot?

run outta mp faster. then i'm back to mashing attack to get mp again. It's a boring cycle. Rather go afk and let npc deal with it while I watch some anime or read some manga.

Just use items you dumb dumb. The game forces you back to town after every quest anyway, just buy more.

But I'm not bullying Uni?

i used all my mp items on bosses from previous bosses. Bosses are pretty much the same as metal slime. Boring. At least they have better attacks and can kill npcs.

>I used all my MP items on bosses from previous bosses
Huh? First off, no boss should take you long enough to run through all your MP consumables unless you're doing something terribly wrong and secondly... just buy more. There's really no way to 'run out' if you just keep buying them.

They super cheap to boot!

>First off, no boss should take you long enough to run through all your MP consumables

I didn't say 1 boss. I use them as I run out on multiple bosses.

I want to play games together with Gearnon

The game forces you back to town after every quest. There is no excuse.

once you get to around guild rank 4 and above, the enemies are just damage sponge. It's not surprising to waste through mp items to get through content fast if you don't buy mp items. Also, some people want to save their bel for the 1 million bel trophy so they don't buy tons of mp items.

i think that trophy is just all together and not at once

First off, is correct. You don't need to be holding a million. You just need to have gained it toal.
And secondly, you need to rework your gems or upgrade your weapons if you feel like they are damage sponges. Everything died in a minute or two at max throughout most of the game for me.

>The game forces you back to town after every quest. There is no excuse.

i never buy healing items in these games. It's just a habit. Never need em to beat anything.

If I feel like taking a break and letting npc kill a metal slime, i'll fucking do it. Deal with it. Nothing you can do about it, so stop acting like a asshole. Gives me time to read a new chapter of manga or to grab a snack.

>And secondly, you need to rework your gems or upgrade your weapons if you feel like they are damage sponges. Everything died in a minute or two at max throughout most of the game for me.

I never said I was max level. Using the joke weapons you get as a reward atm because it's the best weapon I can get atm. I'm nowhere near max level. Only around lvl 40 atm and every boss and metal slime are damage sponges. It's not hard, it's easy. But it feels so boring because it's mainly damage sponge bullshit.

Yes, if you want to be a shitter there is nothing I can do if just REALLY want to do it. I will never stop trying to correct you though.

Okay but when the did I delete the DLC

> Yes, if you want to be a shitter there is nothing I can do if just REALLY want to do it. I will never stop trying to correct you though.

get of your high horse. There's no wrong way to play. I'm in no rush dealing with damage sponges so I just make a different use of my time. I don't give a fuck if you think it's not fast enough for you. It's efficient for me since my time can be used to read a few pages of manga and I don't even have to tap the attack button over and over.

why'd you delete the dlc? Reinstall all your dlc.

I didn't even delete it and now I got in my save

Nepgear told me that Neptune is dating Plutia.

>If I repeat my delusional headcanon in every thread, then it will become real!

Fuqq :DDDD