>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

cuckbait OP

Musashi a shit.

>not a Tomoecuck thread anymore
Nice.

HAKUNOS WHEN

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Is there anyone who can beat GODthur CHADragon?

>「戦における義仲様の最期を、巴は看取れませんでした。無念の極みです。ですから…マスターは。どうか、健やかにいてくださいね。最期を看取らせてくれとは申しません。健やかに、穏やかに…幸せに、長生きをしてくださいませ」
I'm reading this Bond 5 and she's still talking about her husband in this and about how she regrets what she did during his death.
How does it prove that she doesn't love her husband anymore?

>Tomoe doesn't have line with Ibaraki
Fuck
At least she seems hostile with Ushi and her brother

Shuten.

No. Tomoefags are still cucks.

You can always leave the thread if a character triggers you so much that you start to shitpost

So it's Musa+Tomoe rate up today, right?
Thought that started tomorrow. Is the lineup misleading or am I just dumb about timezone adjustment?

If Semi shows up at Halloween 2017, I'm buying five 167 quartz packs.

An user summarized it a few threads ago, basically she regrets that she could not see her husband's last moments and now wishes to watch over you so that she wont have to watch your last moments

If anything the fact that she's still loyal to her husband and doesn't jump on self insert-kun's dick makes her less of a slut.

Tomoefags are so desperate to beat cuckposting that they resort to headcanon

my wife is so cute

But I read that summary and the translation for it was badly mangled. It didn't even translate Yoshinaka's name in the final Bond for some reason, saying Tomoe twice.
Also, all the good-hearted Servants generally want to watch over their Masters. Even in Apocrypha this happens for Servants not in love with their Masters.

Did you spend your FP on Shinji CEs or something?

She still loves her Lord,this much is certain.Her rage in chapter was triggered by her regret in Genpei War.
She is just like Boudica,they get mad when something weird interfering but normally pretty chill about it.

so she's still cuckshit

BROS HOW CAN NASUVERSE BEAT THIS? ARE WE REALLY JUST GOING TO GET BTFO BY A GENERIC AYYY LMAO?

Xth for Best Pirates
How are you doing /fgog/?

Did you roll what you wanted?
Who are you hoarding for?
Are you hyped for halloween 2017? ;_;
The next week is the Mahouka Movie premiere in my country, Should I invite her? I mean, I don't even know if she likes ironic shit like onii-sama anime

Leave hornfags to me
ARARARARARARARA

Ere-chan when?

What a cute old man

Yeah she still loves her husband, she's more like a sister or aunt character to the MC. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>loves her actual husband throughout time
>put it against her
I don't get this.

Fucking Nappa can solo all the servants why do you keep bringing super here

Are people really that desperate about the idea of putting it in?

Fuck off spic.

Back to /a/ pedro

why the fuck would I want her to be loyal to someone who isn't my self-insert? Does anyone sperg out that Tamamo doesn't love the fucking emperor and loves Hakuno instead? no you retard

>In Apoc
But literally every Red Servant bar Karna fucked over their Master when Shirou said he could grant their wish.

Grand Spics Slayer when?

>Mahouka Movie premiere
I'm still mad about this
Why can't they just make a second season instead?
First one was enjoyable as fuck

Question: Why do nips call Edmond "acting like boyfriend" or such?

Wish me luck /fgog/, time to set my phone on fire.

I like Martha

Today is the hundredth anniversary of Mata Hari's death. How does this make you feel, /fgog/?

>tfw no gay bulge bf

Why do you keep using words you don't know the meaning of?

>still no Boudica Alter

>Dammit, why aren't these people shitposting about cuckholding enough?!
>They're starting to fix things and get it together? After I worked so hard to make sure she would only be seen as cuckbait after yesterday?
>I can't have that. Here, let me restart the cuckholding debate and get people cuckspamming her as much as possible. That's the way I enjoy the general the most.

Do you really have to do this at the start of every thread?

Oh come on, give me a chance.

She's going to break Shuten and Raikou in half.

If they don't love you, it's cuckshit. That is what being here has taught me

The Shuten and Raikou fight is too hard.

Post Musashi.

Reminder that according to jetfags, Rin didn't need EMIYA to win the Holy Grail War because she was just as strong as a goddess of war and could simply shoot Venus' concept at everyone on her Heavenly Boat.
Extra reminder that according to aforementioned jetfags, Elizabeth is a top tier Servant because she can beat 4 Servants at their full power who also beat BB, Buddha, Altera and Sefar.

Thanks for the info, jetfag.

>gold Archer
>YES
>
Motherfucker you are going to cold storage forever

Like in EoR 3?

Okay so you don't like her. Just ignore her then. Spamming the thread won't make her disappear from the game.

Nobu a CUTE.

I HAVE TWO SWORDS BROS
ROLL FOR ME

Have fun Boudicafags, meanwhile we're going to get more Nero wank.

No because now she's a wasted design, should've given her some shit artist like shima doriru

Kek

This post is just sad to read.

Not really since your opinion isn't worth much. A lot of people like her.

No user give him to me I can give you my Tomoe I have too many ST Archers.

I feel for you user...I got a Gold Saber card and guess what? It was Blue Saber, after a super long time period where I did not roll any dupes of her

I feel triggered

>Tomoefags already gave up on pretending she isn't cuckshit after literally making up headcanon bond lines to pretend she loves (You) last thread
that was fast

>implying Liz isn't a top tier Servant
Erzsebet is the Best.

LEND ME YOUR LUCK MUSASHIBROS I NEED IT

When will Boudica poison her food?

The fact that a woman loves a shitty japanese beta male with no personality met 3 months ago instead of the husband she spent her entire life with makes her more of a slut in my opinion. Guda is going to die someday and the servant summoned again, if she just fucks any master just because then she's an A grade slut.

>That is what being here has taught me
Then you're a bigger retard than i thought.

>one oni just wants to drink and fuck all day
>one oni just wants to eat candy all day
>one oni just wants to play video games all day

Oni were a mistake.
When is the Chaldea Moral Protection Committee finally going to get rid of them?

>husband
not her husband, she was just a concubine

Never, stay in your shit spinoff. We don't need cancer worse than Sieg.

Daiz did nothing wrong, he's only spooking your rolls to save yourself from gacha hell

How much quartz can I refund if its the first time?

Any ways to get refunds done now? I tried and instantly got an email back saying they can't help

>Danzofags keep trying to pretend she's not cuckbait
>Have shown literally no evidence that she gives even an iota of a fuck about anyone other than Kotaro
?

>Jiren could literally solo the Nasuverse minus Arthur
Is it fair bros?

Girls can't love girls!

Next Extra event, Hakunon is already in Chaldea chilling with whatever servant possessed Gatou.

Stop ripping off Seiba Musashitters!

@192438930
>he keeps trying to bait people

Salem better come with Marie Alter or I will burn down DW HQ.

>Muramasa comes out
>Old man personality with Shirou Tendencies

Even when he is not in the game he will always be best boy.

How can he be spooking me if I rolled 160 quartz and didn't get one copy of him?
I wish they didn't kill him off so early in the chapter, he was fun.

So glad I picked Tristan. Made the fight against Yagyu so much easier.

Don't reply

What's his personality like?

Why not gather all 3 Onis, bring in DUDE, maybe Waver, I guess the children and maaaybe Gilgamesh and have some fun in a horrifying party full to the brim with alcohol, confectionery treats and video games? If everything goes well, it might even devolve into an orgy.

Yes, Dragonball preceeds Fate.
Dragonball as a franchise has done more to humanity than this little niche waifu simulator could ever do.

I want to make Girlgamesh my bitch.

Reminder that the new boss fights are the eptiome of how challenges should be. Poorfags who don't own Merlin need not apply.

No, because people were getting the wrong idea from a mangled translation. Why would you want people to get the wrong idea just to have a more peaceful thread by lying to them and telling them this character is head over heels in love with (You)?

That literally makes no sense.

>Seiba-1 sword,1 gun,0 bombshells
>Musashi-2 swords,2 guns,2 bombshells
Its over seibafags

Why is this allowed?

ATATATATATATATATATA