/m/ edition
>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ tread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7584/?
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=assaultron&pid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded game

I want to NUT in NAT

>creation club

Does Fallout Fixt remove that stupid timer for destroying the Master? I want to explore but still get good endings.

I completely forgot that was a thing when I got it for free on Steam and Shady Sands, the Hub, and the Boneyard got BTFO.

Not sure if you can fully diable it but i remember there being the option to increase the timers during installation.

I didn't see anything like that in the Steam installation.

I mean the Fixt installer.

Oh, okay then.

And this is why future Fallout games don't do this sort of stupid shit.

Timers in non-linear, open-world, even if its quasi open world, games, are fucking stupid

>install power armor DT mod
>raiders now run away from you when they realize they physically can't do any damage

Oh yeah, I just installed it and it gave me the option to disable them, as well as disable all but Necropolis for those who want canon endings, good shit.

KLEO is best girl

link?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7584/?

Moar

Is Fallout 4 the best in the series?

They did this already though

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=assaultron&pid=0

Ok the serious-est question
Which robot would you?
Assaultrons seem to kicked off the thread but im more off a miss handy type

That's not how you spell Curie.

>tfw no one did a expanded assaultron voice mod with Lydia's dialogues from skyrim Yet due to same VA

THIS IS SUFFERING!

That's not how you spell autism.

Depends.

Mal élevé.

Anyone else know that Dean Domino's VA died?

This is an AMERICAN general, you fuckin' frog!
i dont want to be mean but a race war is the only way to revive this place

it's just the weekend, this general tends to be more lively during the NA work day

Oh yeah, because theres apparently """"people"""" who'd much rather party and do normie stuff than shitpost here like a true patriot.
I cant decide if its worse having them here or having the general die

am I ever gonna get out of the enclave mobile base? it's such a snoozefest and I can only play for 5 minutes before stopping again

more like we're actually playing the game in our time off and shitposting when we can't

So... you're saying that we should hand over this admittedly-well-made engine to another developer to see what kind of RPG they can make with it, right?

Tried playing Fallout 4 for the very first time.

Why is there so much fucking bloom in this game?

Tried using an ENB, Decent Plus, just made it worse. How do I tone down or turn off the bloom completely?

Really? RIP.

>Why is there so much fucking bloom in this game?
Stop using shitty ENBs

I removed the ENB and everything associated with it, bloom is still there.

Nothing says "tactical espionage action" like a dark green-gray bandana and night-vision goggles.

Seems like you either didn't remove it properly, or somehow mucked you installation hard

Why are Fallout 3 and 4 so shit compared to New Vegas?

You got that backwards m8

And New Vegas was shit because SJW Sawyer

>party and do normie stuff
>normie stuff
>party
I'm working a college job at Home Depot while I shitpost from my phone when I get a chance.
Believe me, I don't want to be here.

Because they're not made the by original developers. Every game that's not made by the original staff shouldn't even be considered canon.

I'm looking at you, Human Revolution.

You take that back

Wasteland pacified by hundreds of Assaultrons patrolling between settlements. At night the sky flashes blue then red as the Assaultrons grab onto enemies, taze them with their shock arms then blast them away with their head lasers. Fun to watch.

>Every game that's not made by the original staff shouldn't even be considered canon.
So New Vegas shouldn't be considered canon then?

Like, the only person on New Vegas who made one of the original games was Avellone. No Tim Cain, not Chris Taylor, fuck, Sawyer hadn't even worked on a Fallout game that got released before New Vegas, so he doesn't count either.

NV falls into a grey line.

>Literally just one guy
>LE GREY LINE!
Nice obvious bias

Roll Boys!

Though, it would be nice if the game recognized that my robot army exists. Same could be said of the Minutemen too. Would have been nice to have some kind of Lieutennant (Ronnie Shaw for Minutemen or Ada/Isabel for robots, or even being able to hire the Gunners) to give caps/resources to create an actual army and to give orders to that army. An order like capture this map location like University Point or Sausuga Iron Works, clear it and keep it clear. It'd be listed as (MINUTEMEN) or (MECHANIST) or (GUNNER) in the map view instead of (CLEARED).

Rolling.

Does a chart like this exist for FO4?

Minutemen are, by their very nature, not an army, they are a bunch of farmers who come to each other's aid when attacked.

any good mods yet?

What kind of mods user?

a mod

vomit.jpg (3.99MB, 3840×2160)

Do you mean Godrays perchance?

Rolan

That screenshot looks...odd.
Is it the FOV?

you're probably not used to these levels of graphics

FOV, bizarre UI, and what looks like an ENB

No i played Skyrim before.

That's just a cherry-picked clip, right? You don't actually have that stable of a framerate, yeah?

i have a 1080TI
the only thing that drops my FPS is war of the commonwealth spawning 3000 NPCs

Then I would change their nature through dialog and actions, thus allowing me to affect the world on a larger scale than doing fetch quests.

Player: "I'm thinking of setting up a special unit of dedicated soldiers under the Minuteman Flag, to help deal with the most difficult situations."
Ronnie: "Alright... but random farmers need to eat and provide for their families. They can't be soldiers full time."
1) Elite; t45 power armor and heavy weapons
2) Well Equipped; combat armor and laser rifles
3) Moderately equipped soldiers; leather armor and laser muskets
4) whatever they can scrounge

Player: 2) Well equipped army
"That's why I'll pay them 500 caps up front for equipment and then 10 caps a day."

Then after hiring 20+ soldiers or capturing 5+ map locations, Ronnie has dialog about how the minutemen are more of a real army instead of a militia. Dialog, consequences, player's actions actually mattering, that sort of thing. Plus a sink for late game resources.

I'm getting Rage vibes from this one.

>Then I would change their nature through dialog and actions
That isn't how the real world works user.

You aren't going to just walk up to a bunch of people and go
>HEY GUYS! STOP DOING THE THINGS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR DECADES BECAUSE I SAID SO!
And then them do it.

hat isn't how people work.

Not him, but people getting hired to be Soldiers is exactly how the real world works user.

Far Harbor is moody as fuck. The entirety of F4 should have been like this DLC.

> but people getting hired to be Soldiers
Which isn't what we were talking about, we were talking about the belief that just telling the people who make up the Minutemen to change how they are, despite them not wanting to be the very thing you are trying to make them into, doesn't make sense.

>coolest area to explore in the entire game
>10fps

Ah yes, thanks Bethesda.

>Has 1080TI
>1080p
Please, user. You could run at 1440p or even 1800p just fine. Tell me at least your monitor is 120 or 144hz.

the eye cant see past 60 fps 1080p

>just telling
That and paying them to do it. And it'd be hiring new people instead of getting existing Settlers to do it, simply by co-opting the existing Minuteman brand name for good will.

>trying to reason with brainlets unironically

You should seriously consider investing in a 120/144hz monitor, you already have the guts for it.
I made the switch recently and I already can't imagine going back to 60hz 1080p, since my GPU can't keep up a steady 144fps I just ordered an RX Vega 64.

1080TI is so overkill for 1080p gaming, and if you're really stuck with 1080p for a while, just downsample everything from 1440p or 4k.

They aren't going to want to be paid for it, the people who make up the Minutemen make up the Minutemen exactly because THEY DON'T WANT AN ACTUAL ARMY OR GOVERNMENT TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO!

> simply by co-opting the existing Minuteman brand name for good will.
That wouldn't work, no one would follow you if you tried to use the Minutemen name like that.

Holy fuck man, bend that one brain cell you have left in half and rub it against itself.

Isn't fallout 4 capped at 60

What the fuck are you even talking about, are you seriously so delusional that you think if the General wouldn't put up a sign saying "Now hiring" nobody would show up?
Or that every single one of the volunteer dirt diggers would object and rebel against the notion of a small department of hired soldiers to supplement the volunteer majority, especially considering said detachment is used to defend these farmers?

if i ever get robot eyes that allow me to see past 60fps 4k resolutions i will do that

> are you seriously so delusional that you think if the General wouldn't put up a sign saying "Now hiring" nobody would show up?
Show up for what? The Minutemen don't hire people.

And everyone who wants to be in The Minutemen already are, since its 100% open to everyone to begin with.

Hell, by the time Fallout 4 ends, basically everyone in the commonwealth except Diamond City is already in it anyways

Watching Paul getting destroyed will never not be satisfying.

>THEY DON'T WANT AN ACTUAL ARMY OR GOVERNMENT TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO!
[Citation Needed]

>no one would follow you if you tried to use the Minutemen name like that.
But they'd follow me if I gave them a sleeping bag and 2 pieces of corn a day right? Now if instead of 2 pieces of corn they got money to buy corn and a room to sleep in that'd be ok? Also, hey, if they're going to be fighting anyways the fact that they'd get decent armor and weapons would probably a plus.

While you're thinking about this, try to be slightly less autistic in your response.

the lower res hides the ugly details

fuckin destroyed holy shit

So I get this on the escape menu.
'WARNING: Darnified UI has been detected in the HUD but not in the Start Menu. You will need to repair DarNified UI or remove it completely for The Mod Configuration Menu to appear correctly.'

Anyone know what this is about?

(New Vegas)

Have you tried following the instructions?

i notice you ignore the part about the res tho?

it just confuses me why someone would stick to 1080p.

You can easily see above 60hz, your monitor can probably overclock to 75hz, like most 60hz monitors can. Give it a try, I guarantee you that you can tell the difference.

Seems to run above 60 fine for me, just turn off Vsync.

>[Citation Needed]
Have you even played Fallout 4 m8?

It's literally the Minutemen's whole spiel, they even outright tell you off if you try to pull rank that they don't have to do anything you say because this isn't the army, and the rank of general means nothing.

>But they'd follow me if I gave them a sleeping bag and 2 pieces of corn a day right?
No, which is why you don't do something so simple to recruit settlements.

We're not talking about the Minutemen, we're talking about the Player/General who's re-creating the Minutemen from scratch as there was just Preston when the game starts.

Furthermore we know for a fact that Minutemen would take money to guard locations because of Bunker Hill and Wire from the Libertalia. The problem was that caravans are unreliable payers. Player paying in advance means that wouldn't be a problem.

i encoded it wrong
IM BROKE NIGGA
IM BROKE

>Seems to run above 60 fine for me, just turn off Vsync.
Not him, but that is an cinreadibly bad idea.

The Creation Engine is designed to where everything from scripts, to the physics, run based off of your FPS. So if you have 60FPS, things drop normally, and scripts run normally, but if you get like 120 FPS,, things will literally drop twice as fast, and scripts run twice as fast, which breaks the game long term.

This is why vsync isn't in the menu options, it is literally not designed to be turned off, and turning it off can literally break the game

Yes.

So, Im using ADAM Reborn for NV and everytime I equip the "defaced ranger armor" the game crashes. Does anyone have any idea why?

Have you? You're basing everything on one conversation instead of the game itself.

The Minutemen are the way they are in the game the player never got an option to direct what the Minutemen were going to be while rebuilding it. Heck if the player never rescues Preston the settlements follow the PLAYER not the minutemen. They're all directly employed by the player.

And changing the nature of what the Minutemen are is what we're discussing. That it should have been an option. You always do the whole radiant quest "I've just received word an other settlement needs your help." garbage if you love it so much. Other people want more out of the game than that.

Hey Caitfag, are you awake yet? I have a question about what I should equip Heather with. Armor and stuff.

You seem to forget they only follow the player because the player shows support for the ideals of the Minutemen.

It's like saying one should be able to reform The Institute because they are made the director, ignoring the fact the only reason why anyone follows your orders as director is because you show support for their ideals as they are now

If you are trying to actually play the game,yes.If you try to roleplay,hell no.