pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

First for mummytummy!

YOU LACK BARK

Dawi!

Are there new ruins in the Old World in ME? Really want to rebuild Mourkain with my Strigoi

Xth for Araby is definitely not gonna be in the game.

>kills a wyvern without getting out of his chair
What a badass

How could i make my waifu insto something warhammer related?

a fanbase of more than 2 people disqualifies them

>requirements
Yeah Norsca totally not happened

will they get suicide bombers that kill themselves for Allah?

Loremasters have cool auras

If they do then gaming is officially back in business!

Reminder when Tomb Kings are released CA will make them spread vampire corruption and they deserts will continue to be blue.

>Norsca
was in the game from launch. Like Bretonnia, they were a given, to be expanded on.

Araby and Kislev fags are delusional and on suicide row.

So what will be the DLC factions? Tomb Kings and Araby are absolute certainty but what else?

Vampire Coast? Unlikely because Teclis was moved right on top of them in ME.
Amazons? Come on now, they have nothing.
So who would you add as a third new playable faction with a unique roster?

If you make them unbreakable with a light wizard they also can stand around and murder.

Someone was saying Daemons of Chaos or Albion but I doubt it. Probably just Araby/Tomb Kings and possibly pirates (both Saratosa/Vamp Coast overhaul) FLC or something

Pretty certain Kislev will happen one way or the other since CA has officially recognised them. Not as sure if Araby will be added, or if Tilea and the rest will get their own rosters.

Outside of Araby or TC there are no significant candidates since any DLC for WH2 would be for the Vortex campaign. They could instead opt for unit packs instead of new factions.

Amazons would be cool as fuck though.

>The deserts are supposed to be red
ONE JOB! ONE JOB!!

I dont get it, if plebbitor map is correct, where the FUCK would my boy Krog Gar will have to start?

They weren't really there, they were just a pieace of Chaos Warriors

Norsca was just chaos without its cool units

Thats the map from TW1 lel.

Kislev and Araby are nothing at all.

Map isn't accurate since it extends to golden tower. Also he starts at Kingdom of Beasts

Noice.

how exactly do you play Mazda? after purge norsca the dark elves seem to send endless stacks and there land isnt worth taking

Thorgrim is awesome and everything, but is anyone else a bit miffed they didn't give his thronebearers hammers & they don't smack shit up alongside him?

Is it hard to mod?

All I want is to give certain units the "Charge Defense Against All" trait.

It doesn't make sense that spearmen and halberd units don't have this.

Based Malekith

KILL THEM
RAZE THEM

Does someone have info about new units for WH1 factions in mortal empires? From ingame files maybe.

>mfw played a whole dwarf campaign basically never using thorgrim in close combat because I thought he wouldn't be that good at it sitting in his chair

Anyone got teh version of this meme where the guy is so stupid it sucks in the brain of the intelligent guy?

Thanks user

Who here's gonna abandon their current campaign as soon as ME comes out?

Me, I'm sick and tired of facing a trillion morathi stacks of nothing but cold one knights and darkshards

Lol its like 20 days for ME.

how do you use a khopesh? is it exclusively slicing swings? isn't it kind of hard to get a good arc without opening your frame a lot with how big your shield is?

>No cute elf gf with her own beard collection
Why even live?

Why is Benedict so ugly? Is he Teclis?

How do I deal with morathi's corruption as malekith on legendary? Even with full public order buildings my provinces are always on the brink of rebellion, I can't afford to go to war with her either because she's strenght rank 1

Destroy her.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeem, I got bullied by rebels cus you told them to suck demon dicks.

I know this isn't the best army but that's pushing it a bit.

Get good, take her cap, and enjoy a 90% reduction in corruption effects.

>using harpies
The AI knows you're a baddie and need to git gud.

>AI Tyrion has more blue skill points than red and yellow

>my provinces are always on the brink of rebellion

How is this a bad thing? More slaves, more XP for lords. This is just how DE early game works. Once you build your witch elf shit and two PO buildings, they will stop. I don't even understand why her armies are supposedly chilling in your provinces.

Holy shit, I've got a hundred+ hours in TW1 and TW2 and only now realised the colours were supposed to mean something.

The corruption is from the bordering provinces, even with walls I can't defend minor settlements alone against a full stack of rebels

>high elves influence druchii diplomacy by having their agents work as lovers for nobles in Naggarond

Is this the comfiest job in warhams?

Probably not considering how deep into sadomasochism they are

Clearly, you haven't had sex with an Elf so ancient and depraved that the only things that can sate their infernal lusts are handholding and heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I don't think they'd take policy suggestions from a regular tortureslave.

>Has scat fetish
Hehe.....

Does anyone have a screencap with the Dwarf Grudge quest that awards you 1 gold?

>this asshole again

Don't split the provinces with mommy

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

How do you move units like they do in all gameplay videos? Like mark the whole army and then drag formation?

First time I've been glad that the entire map is covered in forest.

They're pretty good at tying up archer lines, killing eagles and sniping war machine crews. Combine with frenzy banners to make them half decent combatants.

Rebellion loses you slaves.

Skaven ambushes are annoying.

Can somebody explain a skaven spell or something to me. Cause of those 400 lost about 300 of them were from some spell that just wiped out a unit instantly. What the hell spell or skill is that and why is it at all balanced.

RATS GET OUT

What lore of magic should I get for my sorceress? Playing as true phoenix king.

no

So i just read a bunch of shorts about Gotrek and Felix and holy shit. Why the fuck do people like these ultimate mary sues? Felix is such a generic faggot i actually got mad.

I'd recommend asking Veeky Forums that, friend.

Absolutely. Rat genocide is virtue.

Maybe if I close my eyes, it will just go away.

Look at teh spell browser, you might recognize it

I brought them up here because i've seen people clamoring for CA to add them to the game

Where should I go from here? I'm thinking I should maybe hold still for a few turns and get my economy back in working order before maybe going to fuck up Queek, since he only has two settlements right now.
Also, do I have to priortize doing Quest battles right away? The one I just got for wiping out Clan Mordkin has me going up against a silly amount of delves

>you can set coordonation targets for your faction interventions
>they don't give a shit and never follow it
What the fuck is the point of it then?

>people
Nerds. Most of the Black Library stuff is trash. Don't fall for Drachenfells, the other """classic""" of Warhammer Fantasy. Mathias Thulmann and Angelika Fleischer trilogies are good though.

It's a province wide ability you get from building walls as skaven called warp bomb and it's obscenely strong.

Go down the coast, take out Clan Mors right away - you'll be left with 3 free provinces plus two regions with tablet production

Cmon faggots

>buy a wireless headset
>works like shit
>low volume, white noise everywhere

who should i grudge, sennheiser or the shop?

How do i optimize mommy economy? It looks clear the starting province should be economic based but how does this work? Do i do normal stuff in it or do i do slave stuff in it?

Anyone know how to max slaves on dark elves? All my provinces are sitting at 10-30% capacity tops.

Hold alt you dumb nigger

Both obviously.

All genocide is virtue.
Teh great plan said so

hold ALT then right click
it's shown on every ingame tooltip...

You can funnel them into one or two provinces that you build slave econ stuff in.

Slavery always works, but Quintex literally doubles the income of all buildings in the province and all buildings can have econ buildings. It should be both.

You either put them all in one group and lock the formation or you select the units you want, hold alt and left click-drag on one of the units you selected. Hold space bar while you're doing this to make sure they're actually moving the way you want them to and if you fuck it up tap RMB before you release LMB to cancel the move order.

I'm at a point where I'm trying to control the bottom right corner of the map, kill those elves early on or they can be troublesome later

True. Some are more pressing than others, though.

Right. The. Wrong.

maybe i should grudge myself for buying these pieces of shit

Is there any early infantry unit that can 1v1 saurus?

Does the slave pens effects stack with other slave pens in the same province?

>headset
its your fault normie

probably not, saurus are beastly early game. who are you playing?

what do you call it then