/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #191

Seraph sisters edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UJhCAB6A!7Mf8QJHfwXTp1ZBgNXVjCsO-NdkdattmGKOBKhrlo18
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-frfr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELPHINUS IS THE WORST

BEST GODDESS!

Link to all those dbz pics?

How much do you hate potatoes, user?

You can't handle the power!

Pixiv. They're pretty bad though...

That's a lot of titfat. Black Alice must have been pretty busy

>VN Luka compared to Paradox Luka

Yeah, Paradox Luka is clearly stronger.

Saved...

Yeah, just wait for his 11 groupies to back him up!

rekt

Don't crucify me but I played through monstergirl gamu again since first trying it around whenever watchdogs 2 came out and enjoyed it. It's endearing in its own way. Even the art, while technically poor, is kind of cute though I hope they put a lot more effort into the actual scenes.
The girls have cute designs but I hope they reveal themselves to be more monstrous later on. It aint a proper monster girl unless there is a risk of her maiming or killing you on impulse.
Skelly is my least favorite character. I hope that she grows as the game progresses as an intentionally annoying character is still an annoying one. She has signs of being the shy virgin type that falls apart once things get to serious, but I'm not entirely sure. In one hand she openly admits that she's thought about raping me and later hints that she's going to her room to go masturbate, but on the other hand she seems shy to talk directly about masturbation and is shocked at the idea that some would think that she's not a virgin. I guess she's supposed to mimic the type of person that would willingly waste a bunch of time on imageboards with no world experience? Claims to be "redpilled" but spills their spaghetti when shit happens and feels obligated to help anyone who gives them a little bit of attention. At least she has fat tats and a fat ass.

How's the Succubus Prison translation going?

Lorelei's okay. I like that they made her part shark rather than just going straight mermaid. She's pretty easy to figure out if you play with her dialogue options. She's a pampered princess who places a big importance on that role and idolizes her father while shitting on her mother. She's like a dom/sub flipper. She dominates anyone who she doesn't view on the same level as her (which is pretty much everyone since she's a princess) and is unabashedly sadistic to the point that she views having her slaves beaten and raped until they're mind broken as just a fun way to spend time. But on the otherhand falls into "seen but not heard" mode once a strong male appears and starts asserting their domiance since that reminds her of her dad. That aside, she's the usual noble archetype except with the additional elements of being a murderer, a tyrant, and a sexual deviant that isn't socially allowed to actually have sex due to being a pure princess. It's very likely her scenes will involve biting.
I like Aura. I have a hardon for both ghosts and aunt incest so combining them together is ideal for me. The idea of a horny 100 year old virgin who spends a good chunk of her time fantasizing about molesting young boys finally getting the dick also is pretty hot for me. How entertaining she is will come down to how degenerate the gamu guys are capable of making her, since being a horny degenerate is pretty much her main thing. If her scenes don't make me feel uncomfortable then they've failed entirely with the character. Also her ass seems to be the fattest out of all the characters.

I don't know how I feel about Lain. She's a magical girl tv star dullahan that actually happens to be a magical girl in real life as well. She a child actor that had no problem with being a sex object to many and lives for free with one of those same losers. From talking to her we see that she has a bad relationship with her father, she's irish, she hates the anime industry and is an unironic ironic weeb, she's a neet (or at least was before the vn started), she knows that she is loli-esque and hates it, she's a virgin but has taken it up the backdoor several times, and that she believes that the school is some kind of Idol show. Need to see more of her before I say anything else. Skelly and Lorelei are pretty much the only characters that are on screen long enough for you to get a good feel for who they are. She's pretty damn cute though even if she is the most human looking.
Yeti girl was alright. The conversation with her was too short to get much out of her other than a bit of info about yeti life, that she's big on community, and that she has old fashioned mannerisms and phrasing.
Klara is kind of boring other than being a titty monster and the "mom" of the group. She kind of feels like rape bait honestly and I wouldn't mind if it it was possible to go that route with her (wouldn't mind it for skelly either). Her backstory is kind of weird though. She's a southern, apple pie makin, racist american who also happens to be a black slave and is happy with that. I imagine they were giggling to themselves while coming up with the character concept.
I'm not too big a fan of milk play but I enjoy cowgirls as much as any guy. I just hope she's not "Titjob: the character".

fuck off

Anahita is an anomally. Design wise I like her a lot. Her appearance is good, valley girl accent is hot, she has anger issues and the means to murder, and being a weather girl is a bit more interesting than just being a slime. I even like that she is actually a he and that you'll be going on gay bro adventures with him. The problem is, it feels like making him a boy was less about making the design more interesting and more about just being edgy even. Also the bit about his race being extra sensitive that you find out early on is both good and bad for me. I like ahegao but I don't want every scene to reduce him to a cock addicted puddle. Also I like the idea of a character that can explode in anger from any minor offense, but I want a gay rage bro. I'm not gonna be down if he goes full blown yandere after touching my dick once.
Overall: decent. I look forward to more eventually.

Can VN Luka become a prostitute?
No.
Paradox Luka is clearly superior.

monster girl gamu demo2 in halloween! post best girl!

Dropped.

Men don’t get any bonuses from sex related jobs so it makes him weaker! VN Luka was slaying pussy left and right, he was already a prostitute.

Now back to actually good monstergirl material.

Don't do this to me.

It literally updated yesterday.

>Paradox Luka becoming a prostitute somehow makes him superior

Don't even joke about that

This isn't even my final form!

They make me laugh
Name of artist?

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso

CUMMING...UMMING....AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eden is victorious over her tormenters, having gone from third to the sole survivor! Can Luka and Alice stand against her godly powers? Tune in next time on MONSTER GIRL QUEST Z!

>5 minutes of screaming

what autism....

This isn't even her final form.

Is it really autism if its somewhat canon?

Eden was always capable of killing Black Alice and Promestein relatively easily. Hence why their plan focused on attacking Illias while she was distracted.
Heck, the Q&A states that they actually don't harbor any real ill will toward and only fucked her with because they found her reactions funny and knew she would never attack with Illias' permission.

Babidi has taken control of the heavenly knights! Is there any hope left for the world now? MGQZ starts now!

*without

Any chance there's a mega up for the newest translation?

Come on. What harm is there in having a serious discussion about the game?

Post Paradox characters without posting them.

>Heck, the Q&A states that they actually don't harbor any real ill will
The problem with that statement is that Promestein calls Eden an idiot multiple times without her present, like when Ariel lost to Luka or Amphisbaena had to retreat because Eggiel lost faster than expected.

Black Alice is a sociopath so its questionable if she has any true feelings towards anyone besides a depraved sense of torture.

We don’t want that game here. If you want to discuss it, make your own general.

How Is the game's difficulty? I'm into challenge but afraid of impossible bullshit.

Just play on normal.

What game

So what were they eating to stay alive on the ship anyways, their own children? Because if so, that's pretty fucking dark. It also doesn't really make too much sense either.

I put it up in the recommended games mega and here's the translation by itself
mega.nz/#!UJhCAB6A!7Mf8QJHfwXTp1ZBgNXVjCsO-NdkdattmGKOBKhrlo18

Forgot pic.

But there's no burger girl in Paradox.

Very Easy = you have to surrender to lose
Easy = You can play the whole game on auto
Normal = easy
Hard = slightly harder than normal
Very hard = some strategy required
Hell = Hard, requires extensive knowledge of mechanics to do well
Paradox = harder than hard, must be well prepared and equipped to do well

They were in stasis.

They were probably preserved by the seal Selene put on the ship. Since they were around since Alice I times, they may be extremely long lived or immortal.

I know I should be cringing, but this is just making me laugh.

Thanks. Will try Very hard and maybe switch to Hell later on.

In their talk dialogue, they ask Luka to guess what they are eating though. Although they were in stasis before, they have clearly escaped and should have been in the ship for a fairly longperiod of time.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

There is a certain super-Japanese monster girl who craves for the taste of FREEDOM.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

If you talking about about Paradox, then
>Paradox: Game will kill you and will expect to learn all of the game mechanics and experiment with them
>Hell: You still die if you screw up but you can get away with a good amount of mistakes
>Very Hard: You still have to try but there is not much danger of losing. You'll win likely every fight on your first try.
>Everything else: Mindless attack mashing

Any approximation for when paradox part 2 will be fully translated (or just the story).

Oh no! Eden has fallen under the Majin curse as well! Is there no hope for our heroes now?

Amira?

Dunno, haven't been able to get a solid approximation of far along team dargoth acutally is as they haven't been updating the translation much since they're waiting for the upcoming major patch.

Best Girl.

>the M is on erubetie’s slime core

Vore tail getting work done.

>when paradox part 2 will be fully translated
In the year 2112
You are "Mach Rider"

Probably before the next gamu demo is released.

Satyr girl when...

I want to shove lots of dangos down their throats until they become too fat to do anything anymore.

Back in the VN I always assumed they ate the bodies of Selene and her crew.

I want one to kiss me right on the lips.

Selene was dead for decades if not centuries.

does anyone have a save for all the h-scenes in 2.11?

Which patch is this? The one from yesterday?

yes

MGQZ: Battle of the Gods, cumming this winter!

I hate you so god damn much. Not only is mgg never ever status, but if it ever does come out I'll never be able to talk about it because you spent a literal year shitposting on every relevant board.

ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-frfr
For those who aren't satisfied with the changes, please sign so Torotoro will take notice.

Anime when?

The funny part is that if you ignore speed issue this could actually work since Ilias is throwing actual mini big bangs in her fight

>19 signatures
That's 19 too many.

There was one
It aired last season and it was terrible

What?
Source

If you think about it, the major plot points of Part 1 and Part 2 are the same
>Quest to get a boat
Poseidon's bell; The pirates vs navy conflict
>Getting two of the spirits before entering the tartarus rift
Sylph, Gnome; Undine, Salamander
>Fighting two interdimensional travelers
Morrigan, Astaroth ; Zion/Gnosis, Lilith
>Traveling to another dimension and meeting the younger self of a prominent figure
Promestein ; Aliceteromia/Heinrich
>Seemingly human king
Mecha Pope; Grangold King
>Brainwashed royalty into evil
Sara ; Grangold King
>Meeting a long lost relative briefly
Micaela ; Remina Princess
>Talking to La Croix about the fate of the world
Although Part 2 manages to be more optimistic.
>Black Alice cutscene
Puppeteers Tower ; Remina Experiment
>Nero/Neris bailing you out of a fight
Nanabi/Armored Berserker ; Tamamo No Mae
>White Rabbit leading you to a destroyed world
The third tartarus pit ; Ilias Temple ruins, same thing.
>Fighting XX Apoptosis final boss
Adramalech ; Sonya Chaos
>Marcellus swooping in at the last instant and killing someone
Adramalech ; Alice XV

The DEEPEST.

>succubus with goat limbs
fucking trash

>Marcellus swooping in at the last instant and killing someone
Doesn't happen in Ilias route.

It presumably happened the same, but there was no one to tell them about it.

Who tells them in Alice route?

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Flatty!

Literally perfect.