/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #591

''Sleeping beauties'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Soon)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=unH9laYkWNI
streamable.com/skj1k
streamable.com/6qaw1
youtube.com/watch?v=GTauGcv4jH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steph needed more scenes in episode 2, it's not fair.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

What would a Kate game be about?

Someday we will foresee obstacles through the blizzard...

> "talk to me anytime"

it'll get better next episode, especially if you ship her and Rach

Max is #1

You will see her more and advice scene is moved to ep3

Still asking for:

-The user who "got passionate kiss" from Rachel, could try what happens in Tattoo and Bracelet options?

-Can anyone send Chloe's letter entries in ep2 (especially after the kiss)

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

being the best girl!

did you get passionate kiss from rachel? and tried bracelet etc.

I never read this until now, and I still don't understand what you're trying to explain

Any chance for some friendly interactions with Victoria in episode 3?

I had the option to kiss, and had the option to hold hands which i'm assuming meant I could get the passionate kiss/makeout option.

haven't tried bracelet, as other anons have said, the xbox saves are hella buggy

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Yes

I was given the option to kiss/tattoo/bracelet/, picked tattoo and is what happened

Unlikely. The only way to be friendly with her in episode 2 is to encourage her to perform and that leads to Rachel drugging her, meaning she'll likely hold it against Chloe too

>tfw Rachel goes out of script and promises Chloe that she will never leave her
>tfw crowd's groans after this moment and one girl is saying "Say Yes!"

That's a cute pic

Read it again.

Sigh.What's that matters is getting passionate kiss since it is depenant to encourage Rachel
Can anyone who got passionate kiss from Rachel try this already

There is an option to convince her, that "theater is for losers" and she will give role to Rach for good.

you can only get passionate kiss/makeout by encouraging Rachel and picking kiss option which means not picking tattoo/bracelet option?

Yeah but Chloe says it in quite a mean way so Victoria could be upset about it next episode anyway

I am questioning if anyone can get passionate kiss from Rachel in one of outcome, they may also get it in other choices since Rachel is the one who does that action...

It is, though Max looks a bit too young like those japanese anime girls. Chloe looks perfect.

ah ok, yeah like I said, no kiss when I picked tattoo option, and I definitely would have gotten passionate kiss if I had chosen kiss option instead. I'm guessing it's the same for bracelet - you have to pick kiss option for Rach to get the idea to passionately kiss you

Streamers also should let us hear this inner voice... couldn't find a playthrough where people inspects everything...

Oh thanks I get it I was trying to understand the situation. But if Rachel's encouraged enough we will also encounter with other chance so it is all good

>inb4 decknine already made wanting kiss option as canon

Can a friendly user tell me what song was playing during THAT scene between Chloe and Rachel? You know the one.

Victoria looks unstable and doing random shit in BtS.
First she takes Chloe's chemistry answers without checking them, even though they are not friends and she said bad things about Chloe just a second ago.

Then, when Chloe said that odd compliment, containing "you suck" Vic jump on her with hug.

And she wants to steal Prospera role without even learning lines, that could have ended big failure %%maybe we actually did good think talking her out or even drugging%%

She's also nervous and eating some pills before the play.

Can expect anything from her now. Still I believe devs will give us something nice with Victoria involved, maybe some cute scene like Nathan/Samantha at the end of ep2..

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

it's a spotify only song I think

broods - taking you there - below is pretty close tho

youtube.com/watch?v=unH9laYkWNI

spotify only acoustic version*

That scene converted me entirely to Amberprice/ BTS soundtrack/D9

I wouldn't expect anything nice from Victoria. She's still a frigid bitch in S1 and can only start to change after everything happens with Kate.
All BtS has done is show Rachel and Victoria can stoop to the same level.

I'm glad they look comfortable and like they're enjoying the intimacy, but it's like 2:30pm in Seattle.
Wake up, you bums! (Or don't. It's up to you...)

I'm in Seattle right now and it's actually sunny for once

Thanks user

Goodnight, my only friends.

goodnight

Half of the crowd was filming, it does not necessary mean she is a terrible person...
Who am I lying to :*-(

Love you, good night

Sweet dreams, friend.

Im at work, if no one else delivers I will when I'm home

Goodnight

well lisg pretty much spoiled me
i guess there's no need to play the game now

Here's the full "Neighborhood" scene, aka The Kiss

streamable.com/skj1k

And "The Tempest" scene right before it, which makes the following scene mean a lot more.

streamable.com/6qaw1

This is the song that is playing when Chloe and Rachel kiss:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTauGcv4jH0 [Open]

Although the version in the game is an acoustic version which appears to be exclusive to Spotify.

It's not just about the filming as part of a crowd. Victoria was the primary spreader of the video link and went out of her way to remind Kate about it.

If for whatever reason they decide to stay in bed even longer, maybe at least they'll get to enjoy a nice sunset or clear and starry night.

So this is the power of imagination.

So it was Alice's dream all along?

>sudden realisation
>Oh

Now that would be a twist ending

Dude...

Samuel is a good man even if he seems creepy at times. He knows more than he lets on and I believe he has some strong connection to the spirits of the natives.

>filename

The only paedo was Skip for staring at her tits.

I was wondering why it started snowing (or whatever that was)

Please refrain from bullying Samuel.

Deck Nine sure does have a big imagination.

Was busy playing Mankind Divided earlier, but I took a pic of the journal after the kiss since I saw people asking for it last thread.

Because it's cooler that way.

Chloe probably had sex with random boys judging by her "boy toy" phrase. I don't know why a kiss is so surprising to you guys.

Just present and future matters. Rachel is dead and Chloe is with Max.

TOO LEWD

>Chloe probably had sex with random boys

NO.

>what do I do with my arms

I LOVE RACHEL!

>liking rachel

GROSS PLAYGIRL! Poor Max.

Chloe loves Rachel, user.

For the moment, and mostly just because she has no one else.

>ywn be there for chloe when shes feeling down
>ywn have chloe latch onto you in desperation
Why even live?

How many lads did Chloe fuck then?

Did she fuck Nathan, even more interesting question.

I think the more pressing question is, did Victoria diddle her?

Who didn't she fuck? That list is probably a lot shorter.

Nathan + Vic + Chloe threesome, huh?

Naughty. Max deserves a better person.

It depends, do you think she was a coal burner?
For sure she didn't sleep with Daniel, probably boned Justin though when they were stoned.

Warren?

user no.. :c

Who do you think suggested the 3somes?

>says that followed by a game of truth and lies
What did they mean by this?

Was it autism?

What makes you think that? Of course she didn't.