/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Beach edition.

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.
September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Thiccc

I liked the episode in Bahamut where she gets crushed to death.

I love my beautiful and pure wife Unica!

My wife is so cute.

>implying I don't get perfect curved on in unraked too

>People hate Haven because it's a control deck with a shitton of removal and heal, and a solid wincon
>Rune has better removal, and an even more absolute wincon
>Dragon has better heals and removal, and even better absolute wincons
>Shadow has better heals and removal, and even better equal wincons
>Blood has better removal and heals, and slightly worse wincons
>All the other classes have other viable decks on top of this
>Haven is still hated for some reason
I don't understand, there has to be some trauma at work. Whether it's ungas complaining about removalverse and heals, or grinder meme decks complaining about not being able to deck people out, Haven is not the worst match up, or even the second worse for either. The fucking class has gotten like a total of 3 playable cards since DE, yet even when it literally doesn't exist on ladder you see copypastas and butthurt about it.

It has to be some sort of trauma from d rank players, it's the only one that makes sense. Haven is the cheapest true control deck after all. All the other premium control decks like Blood, Nep, D.Shift, and Dragon are insanely expensive in comparison and don't show up before the real ranks.

Play more Dshift.

fuck off dumb sissy

I don't like how they always have Scripture, Themis, and Priest.

Always. How the fuck?

B U F F
U
F
F

So what's gonna be the new cancer once PDK is gone?

Yurius

Its the same for every game in existence
Being told you CANT do something is less fun and more frustrating than the other person just beating you faster than you could beat them.
Hating control is a tale as old as time, whether its cancel shell card games or CC in vidya.

PDK isn't going anywhere

BOG
O
D
Y

Some kind of forest.

Most people play some sort of Aggro deck and dislike it when they run out of steam and get bodied. They also exaggerate and get butthurt when a Radiance Angel of Curate is dropped and start whining about "infinite healing."

Dragon.

Have you considered the fact that they literally haven't gotten cards since these standard cards? Look at ramp/OTK dragon, Nep, and Blood control decks. They all have new staple REMOVAL, and HEAL cards, you know, those cards you hate so much? The ones that don't let you do anything? Blood has Kiss, Horde, Chains. Nep has party, corpse, Troth, Deathbrand, Pact. Dragon has Salamander, and Fist.

Notice how all of these are constructed viable removal cards in "do nothing remove everything" control style decks, just like Haven?

Daria's body looks like that? Guess her robes isn't the only thing that is baggy

>new

Aggro forest is starting to feel dangerous.

Storm Ramp Dragon.

Their new bounce is way too good

Thats not what he said.

>Mfw second full animated pack this expansion and yet no Daria or Aldos.

when is the new holocaust to purge the world of dragonniggers?

>everyone has a perfect curve today

A deal is a deal Rowen!
CARE TO TOUCH my nipples!

Spotted the idiot

Where did the idiotic rumor that the leaders for packs change every month come from?

This is the point where people shift the narrative from healing/removalverse (because Haven has long been surpassed by half the classes in both aspects) and go for the tired and true blame everything on Aegis. Remember D.Shift exists? No, I'm not saying this, because Aegis/Haven loses to D.Shift. This is to bring attention to the fact that D.Shift literally does what Aegis does, but infinitely better. D.Shift alone not enough? Dread Queen OTK from dragon, Spawn Azazel OTK from Blood, Nep from Shadow. These are ALL decks that WIN on 9, not start winning on 9 like Aegis. These are ALL "removal and do nothing" style control decks. These are all none interactive, and their wincons can't be stopped, because it's super sticky, or from hand. There's literally no argument against Haven, whether you're arguing design space, or with statistics. It's literally all retards rallying other retards by appealing to their emotions.

>Thread has been nothing but shitposting since 1 day after the expansion launch
>Gee who could have posted such a thing?

It's the hag.

I was mad at haven when they banish and destroy everything i tried to play but ultimately as you said everyone but sword can do the same.
But still, the anger couldn't stop, everytime i got liberated i felt my sanity slipping away.
Sometime i saw a rare Garuda player and i kinda felt at peace, the scriptures, the birbs going for my face, the themis deleting my board, the amulets preventing me to play any followers because they would have died instantly, the tribunal sniping the only follower i didn't wanted it to kill, all that didn't produce any will to cut my veins anymore.
And then came Illya, and the final key to the puzzle. Her smug look, her cute clothes, the perfect size of her hat, the precision of how she put it on top of her head, her cute yet powerful pose, i simply don't feel angry anymore, it has vanished once and for all. Sometimes i still see some fools using the hag as a form of obvious BM and the sensations i want to forget comes back at once, i can't control it, nobody can.

holy shit this is retarded

>the perfect curve

This still doesn't explain why control Blood, Nep, control Dragon, and D.Shift don't have 1/10th the hate for being control, and these are actual viable decks that see play as opposed to Haven, where the entire class is meme status, and when it wasn't, it didn't even play fucking control, it played the same high roll board vomit everyone else did.

>every dragon in t2 has pdk
>they always have dragon mama and scyther along with her

>angry elephant noises

Wouldn't you rather just play more of the 5-drops than Bilgames?

I just built the deck as a joke to quickly do some dailies. Searched my collection for "Storm" and threw everything in. Topdecking Gil on turn 8 with no evo points for exact lethal is pretty dank.

leave

As a player who played both games, HS has better golden card animation than SV's animated animation.

Cygames managed to make even pack openings disappointing

SV is getting better, but the early set animated cards were pretty shit. I vialed the majority of them because you barely notice in-match.

my biggest issue with swordcancer is not storm but its buffers, why do they exist? why are they so fucking overstatted? why the fuck some of them are commanders?

They've been getting better, some more actual animations instead of shitty wind and fire effects everywhere

>some
You mean all of them, and that's because commanders making officers stronger is kind of sword's thing.

>but its buffers, why do they exist? why are they so fucking overstatted? why the fuck some of them are commanders?
Because that and ambush were originally Sword's mechanics. Then they overloaded the class on storm without cycling out any of the old aggro cards and reached the state that is SL Sword.

It's weird when they update the flavor text for cards randomly

>it's a Juliet into NEET into Round Table going first episode
>it's actually a conceding when they're forced to use Round Table to trade into my board only to concede when I drop Iceform and even more board the next turn two parter episode

Daria's fun.

Wait wasn't there a Magic card with pretty much the same text?

Yes. As it turns out Elves are assholes no matter which universe it is.

I can't help but feel i keep winning against sword because they waste one turn playing NEET.

>waste 3 hours doing dailies dodging Dragon and Sword
>finally done
>buy pack
>7 bronze 1 silver
Why am I still playing this shit game?

leave avatarfag

Just toggle on Solo Missions until nerf day.

Play T2 instead, it gives higher quality packs.

Kill yourself, avatarfag.

just report. Avatarfagging is a bannable offence.

At this point, I'm actually impressed by how much of a shitshow Wonderland Dreams was. Even after two (three? I ragequit during the spawn meta) rounds of nerfs, Ephemera and CoCK are still shitting up the ladder just as much as the latest dragon bullshit.

What the hell is with everyone playing Runecraft on ladder today?

how about one tree? or one forest?

Yeah, and the original flavor text was written more like the MtG version.

Maybe that's why they changed it.

>hearthstone
"you know finding the same lego twice is shitty, you are not going to anymore, we want you to have the most fun possible when opening packs!"
>cygames
"now that we know what leaders you'd like the most we're gonna hide them in packs and not give you any other way to craft them.
ps: fuck you"

Also neutral Forest is now apparently the best and most played Forest deck because BnB none of its WD cards got touched.

Though I'd say it's been enabled by cards like Staircase to Paradise which ended up being pot of greed tier.

how can you even call it avatarfagging when i post so infrequently

go back

Yes or no?

Yes, I used mine on Seraph too.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>you can't use a picture because some other retard uses it too.

She's pretty cute animated, I got one a couple months ago.

>globing a card that you should liquefy instead

>seraph
>ever being viable ever again
no

It's mostly just one retard attention whoring.

you have to go back

>inb4 cygames prints a card that lets you cheat amulets for free 5 turns earlier.

Use it on Alice.

i can no longer contain my screams

>that feel when I actually used mine on Alice
At least it wasn't Sylvan Elder

I vialed all my Alice. No more value trades killed her for me.

>playing fun control forest match
>other guy kills me from 20 with roach on turn 9
o-oh...

ROACHED

PSA: BnB is not immune to transformation.

At this point Neutral is dead and anything having to do with it can be safely vialed, right?

get wards

>neutral elf mirrors

>turn 9
what did you expect?

I too am capable of reading. You can banish it too.

>discard memer ragequits and makes me wait a minute for my mission reward

If you're gonna go for a joke deck then at least don't get butthurt when you lose.

how to get seers globes? i want an animated vampy playset

I really wouldn't be surprised if Alice made a return before the end of the expansion.

pay 30k crystals

Please concede for daily!