/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread SLUTTY Kirigiri edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIh4il7qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzdm6ssMEnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Junko!

Boss Baby

I love my darling husband!

I love Tenko!

I love my wife, Moe-tan

Himiko is the cutest magician.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

I love Kirumi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Has anyone here tried to beat the prologue 17 times to see if you can get more than 16 Ultimate Academy Badges?

Mommy!!!

Angie and her beloved Tenko!
So who did it better, /drg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIh4il7qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzdm6ssMEnc

i wanna see the color of shuichi's blood

Miu!

Rarepairs for the win

I hate Boss Baby so much, and to think a sequel is coming out, ffs, I wish it didn't exist, DAMN IT

>125 date tickets

I want more ear sex

Fills you up with despair huh? No clue why that movie did so well

Yay I made my first general. Kyoko is now confirmed slut now.

Edgy Shuichi is the best Shuichi.

Cute boys making cute faces!

How can Chadkoto Naegi be stopped?

mmm... Shuichi's eyes ^q^

Kotokyuutie!

>t. normie Tulpaman

I love Ouma!

But we've gotta make sequels because fuck drumpf, am I right? xDDDD
I promise you I'm not /pol/, I'm just sick and tired of fuckin' politics being in every aspect of life now.

You need at least 7 to get 10 hearts with one character, 7x15 = 105.

The next playable character in a mainline DR game should be theatrical and villainous in the trial scenes, don't you think?

I want to fuck Kaito!

Ogata has the body of a fat tumblr lesbo but I'd still smash just to have her whisper Hopeman's lines into my ears.

Thanks

I want people to stop projecting their romantic desires onto the characters and instead work on themselves and get what they want!

I went to see it and I literally have no memory of what happened in that movie aside from the kids being dicks to each other.

The sane people

Man I can't wait for people to not read the spoiler tag in my post

How the fuck are there people that wouldn't smash Miu? I'm not gay and I'd do her in a heartbeat

Games will often include things about whats happening right now and Trump is one of them Drumpflet. Get your ass back to the Trump General.

She's like "best friend's mom i would fuck" tier

This comedy duo was the best thjng to come out of AE

Don't worry, the other Kirianon is.

Regretfully, I've seen the movie and I don't get it, the ending provides no insight for a sequel, so how the fuck is it gonna even get one? It really ruffles my feathers at the thought that the sequel would mean more damn fucking Boss Baby name calling

It's a known fact that all Kirigiri posters are /pol/lacks. Except for me, of course.

I wouldn't smash Miu because she reminds me of my crazy aunt, who killed her husband with a shotgun.

You're welcome.
They're why I played AE. Plus Toko is my favorite DR1 girl.

casual sex is degeneracy
and she's too fucked in the head to seriously consider a relationship

I'm gay and I'd let her peg me any time.

Was it justified or did she snap?

What the part of my post that says "I'm not /pol/" do you not understand.
God damn it I knew I shouldn't have made this post
Face it, it made a lot of money.

Hey guys, i'm reposting since i posted this in the last thread without noticing it was dead. I'm going through danganronpa 1 and I just finished the second trial. Fuck me, that was pretty good, i went into it sure that the killer wasn't the split personality girl, and i was so goddamn sure it was Byakuya. I did notice Mondo calling Chihiro a "dude", but i didn't give that much relevancy, since i just assumed he called everyone dude. Good think i didn't go and waifu """her""".
The game is pretty good so far, glad that i listend to you guys and decided to play 1 and 2 before v3.
See you guys on the next homicide, as of now i'm going to go with Taka killing Byakuya.

>I'm not gay and I'd do her in a heartbeat
Wait...

nee-san big dick

>Good think i didn't go and waifu """her"""
Shit taste

>he watched the movie
I'm glad I didn't make the same mistake as you Kuzu

Kyokofag EXPOSED as MAGAfag. Chiautist was right all along.

Good thing Maki is the new Kyoko.

What did she mean by this?

Well, technically I didn't see it, I watched a CinemaSins. I always watch a CinemaSins vid of a movie I am not bothered to watch.

Dirty money.

>tfw thought the reason why Gonta killed Miu was because of the sex joke she made about him and Himiko at the end of Chapter 3

Autism

Saying something doesn't make it true. Reality is not so easily molded into the shape that strikes your present whimsy.

nee-san big tits

I love red Kyoko!

Every male character who's voiced by a woman doesn't count as a real husbando. Even Tulpaman is more manly.

Okay I got a perfect insult for Maki
You ready?
Kyoko of the red

Ah, boy. Here we go!

Oh, you're not dead yet! Congratulations!

Harumaki and Kirigiri are really different characters, aside from their straight bangs and a few similar sprites.

I made a big mistake. I just wanted to make a joke that I thought would make someone laugh, and now people think I'm a /pol/tard.
...You guys don't truly think that, right?

For residents of /drg/ who frequent more than one Veeky Forums general, which other ones do you visit?

I honestly think Himiko is a legitimately autistic.

Fuck your rules, I do what I want.

Why do /v/ermin avatarfag?

Why would it be retarded? All they'd have to do would be to take the knife out of their asshole and cut whatever major artery, no? They're going to die anyway, might as well as kill themselves before the execution even starts as opposed to just coincidentally dying of space AIDS mid-execution

Is that why you took down Chiautist? Because he wasn't white? Wasn't AMERICAN?

You disgusting me. He most likely killed himself over what you did to him. Hasn't even lived long enough to play v3.

But it wasn't funny. It was just acknowledging a thing. No set or punchline. That form of lazy humor can only come from /pol/

So what you're saying is that all the protagonists are the best girls in their respective games?

What DID she mean by this?

It's normal, considering Kirishitter is actually from /pol/.

Good one user

Nagito is for waifuing anyway

I don't visit other vg places, I visit other boards.

She's still cute though.

Who has the biggest house for their girl or boy to stay in? Must be 3+ bedrooms, not a prison cell.
Will you cook for them? If so, what?

I visit /a/ and /pol/

For sure.

"We're getting an M rating anyway, so, fuck it"

I live in a shack

I used to visit /pg/ now and then.

Being in a relationship is a pain. If I'm gonna be in a relationship, it's gotta be one where I can put literally no effort into it. I feel like Kirumi is the only girl for me, unfortunately.

t. Kirianons

>the no autistic gf who thinks she's a mage