implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
rip Veeky Forums, /i/ and /b/
/mlpol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pxDxEy2PXig?t=1858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis

You now remember that Veeky Forums are the first team to 0 point a fetus since Autumn 2015 /t/

/a/ sucks lmao

Fourth for /mlp/ /pol/ finale

5th for /co/ winning the cup

sixth for best ship

i mean they had to copy old /co/ tactics to get one of those wins how good can they be really

>Veeky Forums runs loss.jpg formation
>gets aborted

L O L

What matter does that make?

/mlpol/ was a grand old time.

>"Activate it"

>/co/ invented 4-3-3

>only revived to make as many people salty as possible
>all music, (lack of) aesthetics and boring roster were chosen to be as annoying as it could get
>LOL formation
>scored a few times but got thoroughly defeated on all of their games
How did they fail so hard at trying to create a new villain?

they had to look at the bottom of the barrel for good tactics like damn nigga
2,000 degrees kelvin take: now that the dust has settled, /a/ might actually be the best team in Pot 4

Sixteenth for /i/ deserves better

Your answer is the manager.
#removemanagers

+1
;_;

Veeky Forums didn't even actually use the LOL formation or zona mista, they were just disguising a relatively standard (and terrible) 3-5-2/5-3-2 fluid formation. If Veeky Forums had actually used the zona mista without any fluid formations they may well have advanced

I demand my Rigbucks, I called it all right for once and want some sweet fake money pls

Any improvement tips for the commentators in this fetus?

Best match.

Like 4CC
Like /i/
Hate /mlp/
Hate /pol/
Like fun

At some point one guy just kept making the same kind of jokes that fell flat while the other guy was just like "...yeah" and commentating the match.

Sometimes take a hint.

Veeky Forums mem from first bait

Well, fetus over. Everyone is dead and the cup is shit once more. Can /mlp/ NOT advance from the group stages

Less talking over eachother
Stop trying to make funny jokes if you don't have the charisma to pull them off without a second thought and being awkward as shit
Impartiality
Don't just shout 'oh' when there's a goal
Don't commentate games you don't know shit about just because you can

>Well, fetus over.
Now we can get back to arguing about removing managers and/or the Leaf.

I guess be more enthusiastic and actually sound like a good announcer. Also, don’t just make some flat “yeahs”, and at least make the game entertaining

Let's talk about PMB
>called out /t/ and /gif/ for having no fans
>called out comfyfags for being entitled shits
>called out Lear for being biased
>pro-mega babby
>pro #removemanagers
>answers to /4ccg/
These are all based. Is the hate ironic shitposting?

>Fetus Champions:
Autumn 13: [s4s]
Autumn 15: /adv/
Spring 16: Veeky Forums
Autumn 16: /po/
Spring 17: Veeky Forums
Autumn 17: /wsg/

Congratulations, /wsg/!!!

He’s a fucking faggot and should be killed.

holy fucking shit dude

Forgot about that one. I remember when that happened everyone panicked, until I checked the analytics and it had a massive bounce rate. Looks like it's evened out to some more average values now.

we all point that shit out, it's not rocket science

Well the first one is right

Block tumblr too.
You should also block twitter but we know how much you love to use it ^:)

Most people can manage it without being colossal fuckheads. PMB probably couldn't say water is wet without acting like a colossal fuckhead.

The only one I disagree with is the culling of teams. If /t/ and /gif/ got filled, then /w/ should’ve gotten it as well. And I fucking hate those who want to remove managers. Nobody gives a shit

yeah, but he likes colored horses, so fuck that guy

That's my point. I've never understood the hate over what amounts to the most baseline opinions about the cup.

>answers to /4ccg/
This is factually wrong. He makes excuses here but he in no way "answers to" 4ccg.

Guy's a tool. That's why nobody likes him.

R E N T
F R E E

He's still right, tool and horsefucker as he is.

I like Fuji but can Veeky Forums stay dead now? They had bad everything, no fans, and not even much of a call for a revival.

Same with /cm/ but they advanced.

would trade Veeky Forums for /cm/ any day of the week lads

I would’ve wanted a /s/ or /3/ revival if someone cared.

Even /cm/ had people, y'know, care. And actual aesthetics, and people defending them from that DF polling thing.

No, they have good music and aesthetics, at least effort was put into their revival.

Yeah but the 4ccg army (managers) will find a way

ok DF

tumblr doesn't show up in either GA or the (admittedly rotated) nginx logs. As for twitter, considering we have an official twitter account, that seems kinda backwards.

>muh DF argument
At least he got people interested into the team, his thread to garner interest was good. Not everyone who voted in the poll was a DF dicksucker either like some here want you to believe.
Any way you can block twitter outside of the official 4CC twitter?

I think that a megababby should be done for spring and because of /bant/ coming in. Managers should stay, but they need to be a bit faster with live managing. As for the culling, you should only have it done if there’s no fans. /w/ should’ve been killed alongside /t/ and shouldn’t have played for spring. If a dead team does show interest and NOT just from /4ccg/, then they can be a autopilot. If there is fan interest from the board and someone wishes to manage, they have to proove they’re not a plant

He actually does care for /cm/, which is surprising because they’re shit for their entire existence and lost a high ranking because he found a loophole

>At least he got people interested into the team, his thread to garner interest was good.
If we assume those IPs and poll responses weren't faked. And considering who we're talking about...
Thanks for sharing.

Not to my knowledge. Twitter runs all their links through t.co which, afaik, strips out anything specific, you can't backtrack a referral to any tweet. You'd be better of just searching on twitter.

>fetus just ended
>gets back to arguing about managers

youtu.be/pxDxEy2PXig?t=1858
>that pass.
Nice throw lel

Because some people claim they’re bad. Some are, and some aren’t.

precisely calculated throw to get /pol/ in the babby

Good post.
>Managers should stay, but they need to be a bit faster with live managing.
I have an idea for this I'm going to throw out, if we implement a timer system anyone who goes over the timer gets their team taken over by smashcast chat like with /trash/, maybe with some limitations to stop 7 niggas forward all the time, maybe one change decided by chat, then we go back to the game. That punishes managers who take too long but also gives something for the viewers who had to watch menu simulator for too long too.
> If there is fan interest from the board and someone wishes to manage, they have to proove they’re not a plant
Also good, it will be difficult to implement for most of the current ded teams though. How can we do this though if someone wants to manage a board like /3/ which almost nobody here browses the board to verify if they're not a merc?

Exactly. We can have managers, but think of all the time we can have that’s cut down if there’s a timer. Games could end much earlier and we can bang out games faster. And for the manager verification, the only problem is that someone can easily fake it.

>if we implement a timer system anyone who goes over the timer gets their team taken over by smashcast chat like with /trash/

This will only fuck over teams and increase menu simulators because now you have to wait extra two minutes before deciding what the chat wants. Tottori's rig timer is a good idea, but you would actively make the stream worse.

Again, good post. I will defend some of the managers in fetus - they're new. They're TRYING to do something. Magicblue & Fuji are veterans so the changes didn't take a lot. /x/ manager though? A total new guy so his indecisiveness is expected. Hopefully he will get better for Babby.

Also fuck yes /x/ is back baby.

Just fucking kill live managing for good. Force everyone into pastebin mode and that's it.

>tfw you live near DF
I wonder how often I've passed him by.

>/s/
I care but I manage another team

Kill him before he breeds

>/cm/ fan
He probably doesn't

And that’s fine. You can have your time and start to understand what is necessary to win. Magbo did this and he arguably did better than rillion. /i/‘s problem is in their silvers not being wingers and instead having them as 77’s.

Fuck you, limit number of timeouts (remove concession timeouts, keep only the two regular ones) and limit subs to only one sub time out per full time (so you can still hold subs for extra time). There's your menu simulator, which was already a non-issue aside from rare autism cases, solved.

The only time menu rigging is a problem is when we pause the game four times for subs and someone keeps changing shit after every goal they concede.

>remove concession timeouts, keep only the two regular ones
This. And don't allow formation changes. Make people use their 3 prests in the nightlies. Nobody needs 3+ formation possibilities.

>/cm/ fan
Life is suffering here. Only masculine tops.

I think what he meant is that he actually responds and discusses in /4ccg/ unlike Lear and the other "veterans" in his new /merit/

The only thing PMB does here is write paragraphs of complete garbage, almost no difference from Lear

IT'S NOT FAIR

WHY DO THE HORSEFUCKERS AND REDDITORS KEEP BEATING US

The power of autism, you should try it.

Lear at least posts with cute wallpapers.

Are you saying nightlies should be checked and formation changes not be allowed on them?

>a likable /i/, which was unfortunate enough to end up in the same group as other likable teams
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a /b/ whose team stopped being fun a good while ago
All in all it was a good fetus. Hopefully /i/ will be able to get out next time.

>cute
Nah Lear hates cute, yaoi, and SDA

Do you really want us to tripfag while discussing just to prove we follow the thread?

/b/ just was lethargic. One goal. ONE GOAL. That just stinks for them. /i/ shouldve promoted, but in that group, it wouldve killed for /k/ to stay in there, same with /y/. It was decent eitherway.

Because theyre tryhards

Good fucking luck with that one lmaooo

I think he's saying stop SDA tier changes of fucking Dio and all the lads in the top right hand corner. That's the extreme case though.

Alright, so he meant formation changes on stream, which are indeed often retarded. Just making sure.

Meant to say during the game, do whatever you like beforehand in a nightly export.

I think that shouldnt be removed though. If you are playing a meaningless game, then that stuff is fine

Maybe they should be still allowed but only if the manager prepares a pic showing the players' movements he wants and posts it when asking for the timeout.

You have three presets, if you're playing a meaningless game surely you can put something funny on the third one.

>If you are playing a meaningless game, then that stuff is fine
It's fine if the rest of the games are meaningless, or it's the last game of, but if stuff afterwards is still on that isn't meaningless it just delays that game.
This might work too, but you should fit something in one of the presets.

Taking a shot in the dark, but the final will be /h/ and [s4s]

They're both round of 16 losers.

>A fetus match crushed the final game of last Summer cup's attendance

No-market teams should be culled immediately, regardless of performance.

>tfw no midfielder GF

;_;

>a fetus match where one team was already confirmed through was ten times more exciting than the Summer finals
#48teams