Would it be child abuse to name my son Vercingetorix?

Would it be child abuse to name my son Vercingetorix?

even if you have a fitting surname it's retarded, if you don't just DONT

>Vercingetorix Smith

Yes, it's also a proof you have autism.

no more abusive than naming him daykwan or latravious desu

Unless you have a French surname don't do it

How would that make it any more acceptable

You could probably get away with it as a middle name.

Would it be child abuse to name my son Adolf?

I want to adopt an African like my favorite hollywood celebrities and name him Lil "Nigga" Jim

Name him Hieronymus

There are alot of great names you can't really use to name your child.

/thread

what a stupid meme name for a child. dont do it.

besides, Julius is a much cooler name

t. Caesar

Why do niggers hold monopoly on the cool latin names like Marcus and Darius? How did we allow this to happen?

That only applies to the US tho.

this
Ive met a black girl named l-a (pronounced la-dash-a )

No you didn't, we got that chain mail email in the mid noughties talking about l dash a too, go away cletus

Who could be behind this post?

I named my son Brennus

No fucks given

Can I name my child Oedipus?

Don't act all surprised when he kills you and fucks your wife. On that matter I really like the name Judas but I'd do more harm than good on that poor kid if I name him that

Filthy christian names dominated

Among white people I mean, and black people are more likely to pick unusual individual names

What are Veeky Forums approved historical names for your children?

Satan

French here.

It's awful even with a French surname.

Napoleon.

He will have to correct everyone when they try to pronounce his name with a 'V' instead of a 'W'.

Can you name your child basically anything in USA? We have laws for that in my country, though when you become an adult you can change your name to almost anything you want.

Skilliam boo-boo Wobblesorth XVII, supreme emperor and defender of the Holy Roman Empire, Kurdistan, and Nippon (PBUH)

Because a lot of american slave owners were romaboos to a ridiculous level (just look at the Palladian neoclassical architecture of their houses), and in their LARPing they gave roman name to their slaves to convince themselves even more to be the patricians of a new Rome.

It's because the French colonists in the United States, around New Orleans, gave their slaves French names ( whatever was popular in France in the 17th.) That's kind of why you see Tyrone, Demarcus, and latin shit that went beyond Anglo naming in American negroes. It sounds French as the Slaves copied French trends on naming sort of; I have either that explanation or the masters naming them.

Tyrone is an Irish name even, it's ethnically on the same level as Connor.

I'm going to name my child Chad.
Firstly, for the Anglo-Saxon origin Caedda
Secondly, so he can fuck Vercingetorix's gf

Kek

Lucius
Frederick
Maximilian

There aren't any laws regarding children's names, if that's what you mean. Some parts of the country frown upon unusual names, but those norms seem to apply less and less every year.

Alexander

Just caul them Charles you cunts have a bunch of impressive figures named Charles

On the same note, I want to name my doggy Beowulf or Grendel. Are those names acceptable? Will normies make me explain?

I named my gsd Blondie expecting people to pick up on it and say Hitler named his gsd blondie as well. No one has mentioned anything.

It's unrelated to your question but I just thought I'd share.

Hitler Mussolini

its child abuse to have a child to name anything in the first place.

>Tyrone is an Irish name even, it's ethnically on the same level as Connor.
No it isn't. Tyrone is a place, and it's pronounced differently. I don't know where the Black American name came from but I doubt it's that.

Why would you name him after a barbarian loser?