Danganronpa V3

Why did you buy my game?

I love Junko!

THIS ISN'T MY DANGANRONPA

It's time for this shitty series to end and disappear.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

but I watched it on youtube

no money and console

To impregnate Miu and take responsibility 4 times.

I bought Kaede's game, not yours!

Pretty much this.

MY WIFE

i love kaede!

because it costs 18$ in russia

What the fuck Miu told me the virtual world had no weapons i hate her now.

post brainlet moments
> game over'd on case 1 3 times because i fell in love with kaede and refused to pick her
>thought I fucked up big time when I did

>tfw no chiaki gf

I hope you played all games in hard mode

>Kodaka gets shit on by fans
>pressured by producers
>he make a new game where all characters from V3 simply wake up from neo world program that made them think that they are in a reality tv show that faked their memories

I love Kirumi!

I want to start a family with Miu and assure her that she'll never be alone ever again

I picked hope in the last hangman

Hey I've been gone for a few hours, any idea why /drg/ turned to shit so fast?

>what i expected
Beta nu male being the only one getting wiafus while everyone orbit around him

>what i got
best boy getting best girl and he himself using his FTE on your protag and Maki since chapter 2

>Kid's first day in school without mommy dand daddy
>Miu cries harder than the kids when they're being dropped off
>Tease her about it on the ride back, she elbows you and tells you to shut up

C-U-T-E!

>fiction within fiction within fiction within fiction
She's more dead than Half Life 3

So in the post game how the fuck does the connection between the boardgame and dungeon work?
Is it only through abilities you buy?

Also do I have to keep re-doing chapter 1 to get Kaede's FTE to level 2 with everyone?

Why did Chiaki get bullied in Danganronpa 2 and Danganronpa 3? You can probably count Danganronpa V3 further bullying with the ending revelation? The creator even prefers Chiaki over the rest of the Dangan 2 girls, so why does torment himself?

Best couple. Damn you, space AIDS.

>died 3 times because i explored everything
>pretty much just send you 1 scene behind with half full health
I dont even know why they bothered with this

amami posters moved back there

>tsumugu can cosplay into fictional characters
>they are all fictional
>kaede's twin existed so she could cosplay into something real to activate the cosplox

I'm still waiting for a DR fighting game.

Kodaka was always only a fan of Weedman and Monokuma

No fucking clue my man, from a quick skim seems like some Mugi-user was talking mad shit about Miu for some reason and it just devolved from there.

>best girl
lol no
stop samefagging

Oh well I'm glad I slept through most of it then!

I didn't, i also feel bad for those who wasted $60

Speaking of these mad fuck theories whats the current one on the flash at the start of the game that shows Kaede clearly hooked up to a machine like the Neo World Programme?

go home Gonta

himiko is cute and made the game better

You create instances of characters in the board game mode. How well you do determines you stats and skills. You can then bring these instances into the dungeon mode. You can only store 3 instances of a character before having to replace one. Unfortunately yes to the second question.

CUTE

Yeah no wonder KH had an abrupt change in story.

He basically made a game to show how shit head fans ruin series.

when will these cancerous threads be forced to Veeky Forums?

I want Angie to stick her toes in my mouth!

GONTA
IDIOT

But these are less cancerous than Veeky Forums's are.

When you stop crying lmao so never.

That's a part of the flashlight memories where they sealed their shsl abilities away I think. Although I really wouldn't mind if they just made it all vr.

no bully gonta

When the janitors delete every danganronpa thread.

That would be a point but he openly said that it wasn't supposed to be meta enough to be actually about the fans.
It seems its mostly so people don't keep expecting Hope's Peak shit to come up
Which is exactly why he'll do it again

He ruined DR2 with DR3 anime and made their sacrifices meaningless and turn their backstories into "lol brainwashed by a 40 second anime"

Probably only because fans were insane over poor Nagito dying and producers forcing him to continue. Now lets wait for fandom to bring back Kaito and Kokichi.

mods notified
expect action taken within the week

I felt like a brainlet at every Hangman. I knew what they meant as but didn't know the word they wanted at all

Who were they talking about? Someone from season 2-52?

This question is for Mukurofags only

What did you think about Maki

They are only forced into general if Danganronpa V3 is in the title
So probably this thread is going to be moved

first a fake body announcement
then a body announcement before the player finds the body
then a body announcement in the middle of the investigation

what will they think of next?

Yeah it must be.
I did notice that they all act similarly before receiving the abilities to afterwards, so I guess the abilities were put in to supplement what was already there.
Unless they got mind-wiped several times

umu!
I almost cried when the game implied she died before the credits

It suppose to be a very short trial. So i guess it will never happen since trials need to take 3-4 hours

>Game overed and had to look up a guide for when you have to defend Himiko during Class Trial 5.

It could just be me making things up, and it probably is considering Mukuro seems to be forgotten by the devs and Kodaka, but she's kinda like an apology character, if you know what I mean.
She's cute though

Serenity. The movie of Firefly.Wash says it before getting speared after getting through a warzone

She's okay.

body discovery announcement during the trial recess

Maki is a better version of Mukuro and Kirigiri

Strong, smart, caring, loyal and will raise your children.

As long as you're an optimistic alpha chad

>only stopped a few times to collect the hidden monokumas in plain sight while savescumming to maximize my efficiency
>still fail before i can even reach the debris barrier that needs four people

Could I get the source for that?

Although I still would believe that he made this game for that sole reason. Writers get tired of the same premise then if producers were pressuring him then that would contribute to that reason. It's not just this series that took this kind of hit.

Now I'm just curious on how much more it's gonna get butchered.

What did he mean by this

CUTE HUGGABLE ROBOTS!

So if Tsumugi's telling the truth and the whole academy was just a giant set, why the fuck was there so much greenery everywhere that got removed during the game? It doesn't make much sense to build a set, then go the trouble of planting (or placing, it could be fake) grass and vines everywhere, only to just turn around and remove it. Even if it adds to the atmosphere for the first chapter, would it really be worth TDR's budget?

Gonta want fuck!

I didn't expect him to be so pure and adorable. Even if his bully became my best boy instead.

Its one of the many fucking interviews he's done, was posted in a thread a few days back when I saw it.
Honestly considering its a TV show it doesn't feel like an attack on the fans so much as an overly convoluted way to re-boot while still tying it all together

>ultimate assasin
>can't kill an injured little brat

>ultimate soldier
>can't dodge spears

Both are shit desu

why did Byakuya come back in 2?

I want to rub her thighs

>First Chihiro
>Then Mahiru
>Now Kirumi
ALWAYS CHAPTER TWO
STOP

>Implying you wouldn't go gay for Kaito

to show that anyone could die

she is a character I thought I'd hate that I grew to love

Danganronpa is full of characters like that. It's the only series I can think of that consistently does that.

Meanwhile the ultimate murderer is so bad at her job she turned into a protagonist

Why did Maki bother using poison arrows? If she wanted to interrogate Ouma, she should have just stabbed him a few times. She's an assassin, she should know where she can stab someone without killing them. By using poison, she just ended up complicating things even more than she had to

I had a fuckton of those in SDR2. At some point while playing on the keyboard i had a sudden influx of retardation which me forgot how to play the Rebuttal Showdown argument getting me stuck for a while, and then there was the fucking gravel in the swimsuit part. I also couldn't follow the Twilight Syndrome trial at all because i didn't know who the fuck they were talking about whenever someone mentioned Girl A, B, C and so on. Bone on the meat and camera angle weren't that bad tho

There really seems to be proof for both sides of the Danganronpa is a tv show in the prologue. Obviously Rantaro seems to know what's going on with lines like "there's 16 of us, what do you think that means?", "this is exactly what I thought it is.". But no one else seems to until the Monokubs introduce themselves. Kaito questions why it's important that there's 16 of them, both Maki and Miu both have no idea what Rantaro thinks this is. But people seem to recognize something about the term monokubs, Kaede specifically continues trying to ask "wait, if you're the monokubs, then..." implying she knows what it means that the kubs are there. The line from Rantaro "But who's behind all this? Why the ridiculous theatrics?" makes it clear it's not ultimate despair this time around but a third party, TeamDR. I doubt it's as popular as Smoogie made it out to be in case 6 though otherwise everyone else besides Rantaro would know exactly what's up. My guess is that real fiction DR is some sort of underground snuff drama ring for rich people, it would explain why Rantaro knows exactly what's up while everyone else only seems to be going off second hand hearsay of what a killing game entails.

This
If anything V3 seem to mock the old story of DespairVsHope rather than the series itself. He still love Monokuma and Ultimate talents but he want to make something new with him.

Placing new games in new scenario or even in DRV3 universe would be better

To further reinforce nagito's "I am makoto" gimmick, in addition to shock value when he dies.

>investigating a crime scene
>your mage daughteru seems like she's found something
>ask her what it is
>she just gives you this face
What did she mean by this?

You guys don't get it, their world is LITERALLY fiction.

Thats why when the camera pans out during the epilogue there's nothing in the outside world, only the TEAMDANGANRONPA logo covering everything, that's because the story writer didn't plan for the characters to break free from the cage.
It's up to them to write their own story now, the world is in their hands, that's why DRV3 has no ending.

It's Descartes Demon

Because crossbows are cooler than knives

The fact that Monokuma nad Monocubs keep talking shit about ratings and popularity should already raise many flags

>THE MEAT ON BONE

Having no ending is still a shitty ending

Would a Danganronpa fighting game include all characters or would that be impossible?

That's DANGANRONPA baby!