Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>668
GODDAMN IT I can't make a single thread without fucking up something somewhere.
It's 669. Whoever makes the next one make sure it's 670.

I don't think I've ever seen a /Haniho/ OP that looked this bootleg.

She's terrible. I want the old design.

I wonder how Pi-R manages to keep his satellites floating in the air if going up high enough turns the sky into the floor. Considering that Shizuka fell from the sky instead of staying stuck free floating, there must me some system allowing it to counteract gravity and I'm not seeing any rockets being used to stay in the air.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Maybe they'll make a Manana 7.

The same way Rune managed to make the Toushin Toshi float for hundreds of years - _________magic.

I'll die laughing if it turns out they're actually suspended from the bottom of the continent.

But Pi-R is a scientist.

So if I find one of these, but without the torn up wings, I should bring a whole punch and scissors to the wings?

In universes where magic demonstrably exists and is subject to reproducible observation magic becomes part of the physical sciences instead of, well, magic. Also, some bullshit about how sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Granny.

The ideal age for a woman is 22.

Even if she doesn't become an ally, I'm glad she's back.

I wonder if Hausenurse has two forms at least or they changed her design in less than a year.

How is Rance going to deal with his satellites?

Maginot line would be my guess.

Shoot it with a tulip

In quest, they use introduce bugs into the computers to destroy the software. Rance hunts for them in some dungeon and catches them with a net.

Someone posted a video on that a few weeks ago. I believe that some Rance IX videos were made using machine translation. Are the non-machine translated videos in particular listed somewhere?

He will discover the truth of the hyper building, it's actually a rocket. He will launch it to collide with his satellites.

A) Tulip shenanigans
B) Meglass spaceship
C) Rance riding on a Dragon
D) Bugs

「まさか、この男の下で働くことになるとは……」→カミーラ
Who knows user. This is going to be the biggest Rance game to date. We might see her try to push Rance into becoming a demon king if Satella doesn't girl-up.

That line might not be from her, user

>Spotted Arios

will he redeem himself?

What is that thing? The armors design kind of reminds me of the Leazas Holy set.

He might be able to handle the Kyan Kyan army.

>まさか、この男の下で働くことになるとは……
That could apply to so many characters.

Silky in full armor

Silky with her full armor.

Bird redemption arc. Doing what he's best at for the sake of humanity.

>I really hope there won't be wasted cg's on monster girls, random village girls and generally not important characters (the princesses in Sengoku for example).

>implying fucking the princesses wasn't one of the best parts of the game
>implying Aki and Yuikihime's CGs weren't the hottest in the game

He's talking about the random nameless princesses, not the ones like Yukihime that are actual characters.

I wonder if Aki would even be in the game. She's certainly one I could see them skip over.

someone spoil me, in sengoku rance, do i get to fuck the dickgirl before i cure her of her dick problem?

No but the ogres do.

No. Rance refuses to fuck someone with a dick. You can only fuck her after you remove her curse.

>Ogre

>not turning him back into a man
Are you gay or something?

who's that in the red

Aten Gnu

Aten Gnu and Kanami are in red.

That's demon bird

To the user who got me to play oyako rankan. Thank you and fuck you. besides the ntr, its hitting everything I like and im addicted

gay

I wish there was more art with shizuka trying to conceal that rance's cum is leaking out of her

Why would she do that? I thought legends stated that Rance doesn't have any cum left in him and that all of his cum is in Shizuka.

that's just a crazy /pol/-tier conspiracy theory. the free market theory for rance's love says that all the girls will end up with some of his cum.

Ideally Spare Rance would be able to raise people's level cap, but unfortunately Maria didn't get that functionality built in, so it seems that Rance junk and sperm can't be perfectly reproduced by machine.

If she doesn't become an ally I'd rather she just stayed sealed

just avoid the NTR pleb, do a better job

>Spare Rance
lmao is this a thing in quest/ix?

>the free market theory for rance's love says that all the girls will end up with some of his cum.

no, all the h scenes are good, im just mad at myself for it being ntr, watching the bar fill up gets me off

Maria makes it in Rance VI. Rance gives it to Rizna to take care of her needs when he isn't around.

>not filling up the bar yourself

>red crystal
the free market will fix it

>im just mad at myself for it being ntr, watching the bar fill up gets me off
what will you do now that you know you are into ntr? will your pride not allow it?

I'm not treating it like ntr. It's just a slut simulator with impregnation mechanics(not that this justifies it, *crying*)

Someone should draw a Rouga pepe...for obvious reasons.

We got tons of characters visuals, many new confirmed, a video with lots of cool stuff, design on some characters we were really interested on like the dark lords, and then a long discussion about whether we can know ornet breasts from her design before the video showing her captured brought a conclusion to it.

Camilla would probably rather be the king herself so she can fuck over Kayblis and Rance

Rance would have to pull some serious shit to get Camilla on his side, especially since he's going to be buddy buddy with Hornet ultimately.

Unless it's really going to be simple as
>Camilla gets raped by Kayblis
>Shit getting raped by that Rance dude was a lot better than this
>Proceeds to join Rance

So Copa is being used as the leader stand-in for the Free Cities?

She could get freed and stay underground for 5-10 years until everything clears up and then show up later.

Maybe occasionally sharing the bed of a man who shares the bed of the other world leaders has become an official guideline for the Free cities deciding their representative.

I mean if we follow the idea of there being a Demon King route he could probably pull it off, he was able to make Kay-chan turn back into his servile self in no time in the demon king bad end in KR. It's not unreasonable that if given the same power and attitude he could do the same to Camilla.

She's the representative of the Free Cities Alliance, yes.

Would you meet kayblis on neutral grounds to trade Kamilla for Hornet?

>implying that he won't rape her in the DK route

Why? There is high potential there for scenes. Could follow Silky in KR.

He can keep Hornet, if it means giving up what has been the world's best breeding material for thousands of years she's not worth it

I think her fans would rather have her sealed then have her do something cool than die without an H scene.

>Hornet and Kamilla are mutually exclusive recruits

Yes but I wouldn't bring kamilla. I'd bring sill in a dragon costume.

>Could follow Silky in KR
You mean someone who died unceremoniously against Kayblis and had no scenes with Rance?

That's exactly what I don't want to happen.

I guess I will never get to recruit Kamilla then.

Is it stated anywhere that female demons are infertile?

Yes

The entire point of Azel converting Camilla to be a dark lord was because of that

Also if Dark Lords could breed with their own kind Gi and Xavier wouldn't have had to fuck humans to produce offspring.

Won't be subbing it until we get a clean upload from Alicesoft's official channel. But I got excited and translated it anyway. I couldn't really read Medusa's too well due to the stream quality, since I was just transcribing. So sorry if it's off right now.
Anywho, here y'go. I love you guys, it's great seeing all the theorycrafting.

My favourite thing about this video is Lassie, by the way.

>The Dimwitted Decimator
>Fiend Babolat

>The Forgotten Savior
>Fiend Silky Littleraisin

>The Lightningbolt Loner
>Fiend Lei

>The Insatiable Hunger
>Fiend Galtia

>The Wings of Ice and Flame
>Fiend La Hawzel
>Fiend La Seizel

>The Resurrected Ravager
>Fiend Lexington

>The Fugitive Mind
>Fiend Pi-R

>The Heart of Silence
>Fiend Warg

>The Bloodstained, Serpentine Mistress
>Fiend Medusa

>The Dark, Demonic Nobleman
>Fiend Kesselring

>The Indomitable Ancient
>Fiend Kayblis

>Fiend
>Even the book from the event uses Demon
uhhhhh

I'm using it in line with what we'll get in the official translations. A book once used Kkeberisee for Kayblis

He's going by what Mangagamer went with probably.

Thanks man. I bought Dies irae because of you.

Can you do something about moderation of hannybooru?

>The Indomitable Ancient
I bet he came up with that himself because everyone else had cool names and he wanted one too

>Lightningbolt Loner
What happened to Mary?

>The Lightningbolt Loner
I wonder if Mary died of old age already

>Decimator
considering the etymology of the word, it's surprising that japanese would have an equivalent

Lassie looks really great, partly because of the million teeth and crazy look on her face and partly because she's a mammalian sea creature just like Ludo. Foreshadowing!

Lassie was actually Rathowm's avatar all along

Wouldn't he just use "King of Monsters" like in KR then?

probably referring to how in KR he didn't attack with troops

Totally.

Is Camilla popular in JP

Yeah I loved that bit with porpoises.

Yes

Evenicle when

Strange. Those are the kind of nicknames that Alicesoft would present in a hilariously clunky engrish. Or at least in katakana like Miracle did.

I wonder if Rance will have a route where he builds his own order of 12 female knights and if the Dalksword master would be among the twelve.

How many human countries would you be willing to sacrifice to Kayblis to recruit Camilla

Helman