pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

borvar.tumblr.com/post/166437298006/muh-dick-more-beruka-getting-blacked-when-we
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE CHAD SIGURD

I want Sigurd and Eldigan to spitroast me.

hi were is ubdat

Update when

Fire Emblem, as a whole, is a terrible series, honestly. Why does it attract/have so many "fans" now?

>artists literally scrubbing out Arvis and Julius
(lol

The IntSys initiative worked.

>Sigurd's affectionately looking at Tyrfing instead of Deirdre

just a few more hours

A PEDESTRIAN EFFORT

Woa, my ranks are shit tbqh

Why are people confused about this? It'll obviously be at the same time all updates are

MOMMY

Does someone have the redesigned Mani and Sol Katti designs? I want to see how much Warriors fucked up that too

>lol we lift the bridge
what did she mean by this?

Zeke alt when?

Does this confirm FE4 Echoes? IS is genius. They'll make Sigurd and Co broken, give them the Reinhardt treatment.

People will latch onto them

>fe4 echoes comes out
1 MILLION COPIES SOLD, FEATURING REINHARDT FROM THE THARCIA SERIES

I want to deepthroat Sigurd's massive tyrfing

beyond the hair, what are the visual cues that differentiate Deirdre and Julia

Post more weapons you like/hate!

I've always been a fan of Durandal tbqh. Makes a geek like Eliwood look pretty cool.

>Rolled all my orbs in celebration of getting to T20 for the first time
>Was rank 3,240 of 10000
>Check back a few days later
>About to fall off
O-okay guys. Time to stop going to arena. Please. No more.

Who was he, really?

>the absolute state of spic

borvar.tumblr.com/post/166437298006/muh-dick-more-beruka-getting-blacked-when-we

I didn't save them, but I saw a glance a few weeks back. One of them, I'm gonna assume the Mani Katti, looked alright and not so overly "anime"

Close enough?

This is canon.

He wouldn't have Gradivus though.

Different robes.

Just some autistic kid who had his dreams utterly crushed by a bitter spic.

she meant "I want to see that little shota Dew's ass right now"

>arvis will never rape you
why even live

I actually completed the Fates support log last night.

5 hours
315 minutes
18957 seconds

He'll have Dark Gradivus.

Clay.

Chromosome levels

Yeah, just like the Crimean banner confirmed Path of Radiance Echoes.

which is?

Some guy offered to trim Julia's robes for 30k and actually delivered

Shadow Gradivus

I refuse to believe he was really Silasfag. I want to think he was just a deranged little Frenchie who loved Belka a little too much.

>4,824 is not enough for T20
Next week is gonna be fun

An autistic Frenchman, and a true American hero.
>The spic has been SEETHING for literal years because of this

What's Zigludo's 「Stand」?

I don't get it, we've had so much straight-posting but when the jugdral banner arrives suddenly everyone's gay again

So say they do remake Genealogy, what gen do they advertise in prerelease materials and why?
Placing Dew in front of the former bridge will raise it back up, there might be another solution but that's what I typically do.
Mani is close enough to the original, Sol matches it's GBA sprite and is significantly better than it's butchering in Awakening, but pretty much every weapon was in that game.

you think thats bad, you should see Eldigan and Ares

Beruka's true husbando.

>Dark Gradivus
>Shadow Gradivus
>Echoing Gradivus
>Zeke's Lance+ (inheritable Gradivus)

>he isn't going to be sniping blue

>reddit spacing

maybe they should have made Sigurd less sexy

There's something fucked about fe7 rankings, I went into the final chapter with 5 star rankings across the board except for funds and yet when I beat the final boss I come out with 5 stars in everything but exp, which is at 3 stars. I honestly don't understand

>that activation
That's pretty cool

Who gets to suck her tittylu's?

>tfw you have to pretend to be straight when a girl you like is on banner
thankfully i dont give a shit about the thots from fe4's first gen, so i can thirstpost the sexy men

Is +Spd/-Res or +Atk/-Def Serra better if she has Wrathful Staff? Trying to figure out which way to merge.

Pump and dump Tailtiu!

I'll be going blues and reds. Don't need whores in my barracks.

For what it matters, I'm fairly sure Heroes Lyn getting Sol Katti was a last minute thing in itself, her art has her using the Mani Katti, Eliweed has (a shittly drawn version of) Durandal, and Hector has Armads, Lyn's the exception here with what she has in her art, and I think that's suspicious

some of you are alright don't go to arena tomorrow

Because the men in Jugdral are far more superior to the women

>Fates awakening shit with dancers
>Tellius gays already had their run in the sun with Ike and Soren so Neph posters come out of the work to be obnoxious
>Genealogy of the Otome War comes out and evenyone resumes being gay
Gen 1 males are vastly superior to Gen 1 females anyway.
It's nice the Barblade isn't locked to one of the shittiest units in the game anymore but she's almost 95% sure to be demoted.

>FE4cuck thinking that people actually give a shit about Kagacuck games

I JUST WANT STATS HURRY UPDATE

I got a 5* +Spd -Res Maria, how do I build her?

>I refuse to believe he was really Silasfag
I think you got your people mixed up. Drill is Silasfag, not Belkafag.

>not reds exclusively
its like you dont even love Daddy

Maybe they mean the datamine? That's all I can think of.

Requirements have been climbing steadily higher every week. I'll have to get even more merges just to stay in Tier 20 at this rate.

Some maps in Hhm have a 0 turn count, meanig its impossible to get above 1 star. I guess its useful for grinding supports but ranking in general has always annoyed me. You cant recruit farina, use the ocean seal or fell contract without watching your funds rank get fucked

This general is really fast compared to other generals I post in. I just did two maps in Fates and I missed an entire thread.

datamine will be up in like 5 hours, just take a nap

Trip back on.

>advertising your own tumblr
>pretending you're not in it for the shitposting itself

I still lose my shit over what he did to Arthur even after all these years.

>posts blacked Beruka
>Muh dick. More Beruka getting blacked WHEN? We need some visible penetration and cumdrip.
>posts blacked Tharja
>Stop entertaining the cucks from /feg/ they just shitpost all the time

You can't make this shit up.

What is he doing?

I agree. It kind of ruins his character. His art is way too bishonen and gentlemanly. And doesn't feel like Sigurd at all.

Are you going to protect his smile, /feg/?

Been playing for two days, I've got a neutral brave lyn and a neutral 5 star julia. Should I invest my resources in them or is neutral a dealbreaker?

I've already got a pretty good blade memer and she brings nothing new or interesting to the table so i'd rather try for Ziguldo

Every time I see this, it just makes me hate Belkafag for those shitty opinions.

>You'll never be this autistic

Probably advertise both gens because fateswakening fags love their child units. But it would probably have more emphasis on first gen because we all know it has the better cast.

AYRA IS SOON

PLACE YOUR FINAL BETS HERE ON VA AND ARTIST

desu ive been cheating on /feg/ with /ddlc/ and i really like that its much slower and with less people. saw venomspic in there for some ungodly reason acting like a 5 hour VN changed his life. small world

Neutral is always a-OK to go
Never ideal, but never bad

bad post

I hope his damaged art is shirtless like Bruno now

>normalfags will think "WTF this ain't say'ri, gimme me my japanese waifu"

Azel, who is waiting to be added in.

Sigurd is canonically so fucking hot that Deidre instantly fell in love with him.

He's also fucking hot thanks to Arvis

Should I give my Clair Ridersbane+ in perparation for Sigurd? I heard she likes lances that have some girth.

Yes, I'll S-rank him and stay loyal to him unlike that slut Deirdre.

She'd go straight into the SI grinder if I rolled her. Bitch looks like she got lost on her way to her aerobics recital. In the 90s.