>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/shalzuth/BraveHaxvius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tifa is here!

FFT is shit

this thread is for FINAL FANTASY posts

I did everything there but I just get "error StartIndex cannot be less than zero." and can't do anything

>he doesn't have a robutt waiting for him in the homescreen every morning

Reminder this thread is not the injection help desk. Fuck off.

I had that problem when I didn't use a gmail

Post a screenshot dummy, we can't know what you did wrong if we have no idea what you did.

So is there a hard cap on the number of units you can have in BE?

b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, null, null, null, 0);

So how do you turn this into something that gets TMRs?

Only thing that has a hard cap is your friend slots.

500 I think though you might be able to break it when drawing units, I'm not sure.

>Running AirshipDeck above Rank 1 more than once instead of injection everything in the first run during the trial mode
>Completing the mission in 0 seconds
man you guys won't last a week.

The cap is 1050 unit slots I think.

3000 overflow

well as you can see ffg was actually mostly clean of injections

I'm using a gmail

Here

Not an injection help desk, fuck off

Hello, is this the injection help desk?

Yes, this is the injection help desk. How may we assist?

I'd like to know how to inject TMRs into my account, thanks.

You can assist by fucking off

Have you tried turning your computer on and off?

Ez injection guide

Get
github.com/shalzuth/BraveHaxvius
Install Visual studio
Open BraveHaxvius.sln in Visual Studio,
Navigate to Program.cs in Testing
Input your FB user/pass
In place of b.DoMission(...), put whatever you want to execute, e.g.
b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:" + Item.SummonTicket.ItemId + ":9999"); for 9999 tickets.
Ctrl+S that shit,
top of the screen, Debug | Any Cpu | Testing | Start < smash Start button and it all executes.

reported

>put whatever you want to execute, e.g.
What commands are valid? how do we get a TMR item for example? is there a way to add stamina pots? the game still runs on a stamina system.

>Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:"

In regards to the syntax..what does this actually mean? mission.name is the name of the mission, what about false and 20?

I don't know code, but I tried doing something like Materia.DualWield_abunchofrandomnumbers.MateriaId +":5"; and all I got was an error message at the missionend part

False means you're not bringing a friend unit, but I haven't figured out what the 20 represents.

I want to inject 5* guaranteed ticket

Bet you tried to add Dualwield+, which is only in JP, and put a mark on your account

The shit is being updated but we have literally 0 info on how to use it

20 is the time you use to do the mission, I guess

same, except I used the autofill so there wasn't a bunch of random numbers, still got an error midway through the mission though

What's DW+, is that Lorraine's TMR?

No, I made sure it was Zidane's dualwield.

So when the guide says to hit "start" at the end..am I supposed to have the game actually open on my phone at the same time? or do I open up BE after I hit start?

Your phone has nothing to do with anything, it runs the mission without any input from you.

Literally the only time the game sends info to the servers is when you begin a mission and end a mission
this logs you in and sends the begin and end data to the server along with the trust mastery item you specify

Still no info about fixing the facebook fails?

>spend 30 minutes pulling injected tickets
>spend next 2 hours fusing units
suffering

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Tfw eventually I'll be able to open BE and have the True Hero waiting for me
I'll never know your feel, but I will know a better one.

I'm having this problem too

Just one? I thought you were shooting for 5 Vaynes

>helped a friend doing the injection on his account
>he starts pulling like a madman, close to 2500/250
>he forgot to deactive the unit protection system

That would mean 4 of them are fakers though, there can only be one TRUE HERO.

And it is Dr.Cid, whose tulpa Vayne stole.

Last thread it was mentioned that they updated some things concerning FB, try again with the new iteration

See

I did but I'm having the same issue
I wonder if you need to have internet explorer installed or something?
How fuck this thing send data to gumi servers and login on facebook?

I'm guessing something else has to be changed for it to work with Equipment/Materia.
I've tried:
b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:" + Item.SummonTicket.ItemId + ":9999")

b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:" + Item.SupportPurecryst.ItemId + ":99")

b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:" + Equipment.GenjiGlove.EquipId + ":10")

b.DoMission(Mission.AirshipDeck, false, "20:" + Materia.AdventurerV.MateriaId + ":99")

Only the first two worked.

I am; I didn't think that my post implied only one at all.

None of them are actually the True Hero obviously, they're only his representation in an Asian mobage, but having a representation is far better than having nothing and I eagerly await the day when I can finally have these representations.

While Dr. Cid didn't do much wrong either, and his role in helping the True Hero (and his recognition of his worth) shouldn't be dismissed at all, he didn't do absolutely everything wrong and isn't the true hero of XII.
Also I wouldn't call it "stealing" in any sense, as by the time Venat goes to follow the True Hero around instead Dr. Cid is dead, thus she can't really follow him around anymore.
And referring to her as a tulpa is relatively rude and not particularly correct.

If you don't have a full dragoon party UNINSTALL RK

You did just or you did anything else?

No RK, I am not using Cid.

Yeah, that's all I did.

>I am; I didn't think that my post implied only one at all.

I mean you said *the* True Hero, that kinda implies you meant one. Shouldn't you have said the True Heroes?

I like Cid Raines

Not even close

No you don't

I've never played XIII but I also like Cid Raines. I like his cape and his pretty hair.

Vaynefag,
How does it feel knowing I'm just going to inject 5000 Vaynes into my account and leave you lying in the dirt?

anyone had any success injecting expedition tokens?

That was fun for a while but if I can't inject tmrs and have to farm them normally then I just can't bother when I've tmr farmed for over a year on my main

>using dragoons
sorry I am not a cuckold

Don't need them when you can just inject relics.

>our nice little general is now a haven for cheaters

>tfw you're just too dumb to script

thank god this nonsense will end when the pulling novelty ends.

>nice little general
are you lost?

They will quit the game within a month

Figured it out, bro. Thanks.

>No Kain
lame

okay, explain

>Be a shitter that needs wall to survive
>Run out of walls from RW
>Die because wall is impossible to get
What a great game

Fill us in please

what the fuck, how

>not having wall post 11/11

What are you trying to battle?

Whether I'm greeted by one or by many I am still greeted by him, although I suppose I could see how your interperatation resulted.
But yes, I do intend to be greeted by a perfect party of five representations of the True Hero.

But why would you?
And it means nothing if you inject them, there is no work or effort involved, thus the situations are not similar at all.
Also, would you use them? Would you play the game every day to let the True Hero accomplish as much as possible?

gib line of code pls

I refuse to use Tyro
The first 1 NRG battle for the FFIII renewal

I'll show you the line I did for Genji Glove, and the line below that should be a hint that lets you figure out how to do it with materia too. Gotta use your brain at least a little bit after all.

Seriously, I've never used any script or coding in my fucking life, it's simpler than it appears.

Stop cheating! Stop it! Stop it right now! Stop! STOP!

I completely forgot that Keeper's Choice is gone now, and they never put up KC3 in global.

>NRG
What
And which dungeon from which III event? There are a few that cost only 1 stamina.

Keeper's Choice 3 should've been here months ago. The ship has sailed on that and the rest of those Mog Selection banners. MS3 might be the only one that hasn't been totally powercreeped, due to the selection relics being burst soul breaks.

Anyone up for some Dissidia raids later on tonight alongside the XV ones? Pubs usually work for me, but connections almost always never make it through, and noone is good for the raids as far as defense goes.

This, but unironically.

Are you going to use a Vayne as your friend unit too?

Too busy injecting sorry lol :^)

Yeah, but powercrept relics aside, it was the only way to still get a wall. If we get nothing, the only chance people will have is a desperation roll for Tyro's USB3 during anniversary.

Probably depends on how many people are around for the XV raids. Honestly, if you run into some poor luck with when some soul breaks go off, any team can get wiped.

Obviously. Why wouldn't I?

>actually doing the raids with other people
>not just soloing them yourself

Tch... to rely on the power of others... how weak you fools must be.

Speaking of, how doable are the Dissidia Apoc+ raids solo? Vit motes raids are usually huge bitches.

Might be kind of difficult to find Vayne friends after the event's done.

t. Makoto

>Roll on FFIII renewal
>1/11 Onion Knight OSB dupe
Fug. Should I combine them? Resistance to petrify sounds like it might be useful to have more than one of, I have no idea.

So you're telling me you're NOT going to inject for Vayne?
You don't believe in using illicit means to achieve a greater end?

just inject some friends