How do I make $100 per day without working for someone?

How do I make $100 per day without working for someone?

Own a business, trade, gamble, or prostitute.

sell cocaine. you can make way more than $100 a day

What niche should I trade? How do I actually find an arbitrage within that niche??

>$100 per day without working for someone?
$36.5k per year? that's chump change.

you should be making $1000/day, $365k per year.

that's closer to average for a successful employer.

You do it by doing, not asking questions.

Do you even listen to Chat with Traders? I do

yeah $100 is not alot but Im kind of retarded

I used to. I don't find the information that useful anymore. I've been trading for over 10 years now. Learning to trade has more to do with psychology and philosophy, imo. How you react to uncertainty and randomness. Good podcast though.

Who was your favorite person to listen to?

Also, what niche do you trade?

Suck dicks full time.

figuring you could get the average guy to come in 5 minutes with your oral technique, that works out to 288 clients in a 24 hour day

Given that you'd need 100 dollars by the end of the day, this means youll need to charge approximately $0.35/blowjob to meet your goal.

To get more realistic, we'll assume you need 8 hours of sleep per night, and perhaps a total of 2 extra hours per day for meals. This leaves you with only 14 hours per day to orally satisfy men, reducing your clients per day to 168, At this rate, you would instead need to charge approximately $0.60/blowjob to hit your goal.

Of course, none of this takes into account the learning rates that would come into play as you get better and better at servicing clients orally with your rapidly improving technique, and is a ballpark estimate at best.

Good luck, user.

I once got a $10 blowjob from a crackwhore, she had really good technique, I blew my load deep into her throat and she swallowed it accidently.

Much better than spending it on $300 hookers.

invest $100,000 into something and day trade, set your goal at just 1% profit and BOOM $100 a day

Is that assuming a normal week or a work week? So is it 2k or 3k a month?

How do I sell blow? I can get it for a very low price

tfw started last summer with 7k trading, my stack is now at 40k

Depends on customer base and location. If you live in an area with young working professionals you just need make friends with a couple and a few are bound to be coke heads. Obviously you gotta be presentable and look ambitious and an easy way to open conversation is saying you have a friend for coke while going out Partying with them.

Same thing with college campus but in a smaller area it would be more difficult and dangerous where there are few competitions and you will eventually bump into them. Would be best to show strength and sell in bulk st that stage

$36.5k is pretty decent for not having to suck some employer's dick, depending on what you're doing to get that money (not actually sucking dick, for example)

>make friends
REEEE why is this shit so difficult, I could probably undercut their dealer and give them better quality shit too why can't cokeheads just wear coke caps so I can walk up to them and sell them coke reeeeee.
Would it work if I went to a lot of parties and tried to act edgy somehow?

You dumb fuck 1% is $1000.

How often do you get flare ups?

What about online surveys???

> approach person
> introduce yourself
> come across as an open-minded person
> make small talk
> tell some story that involves weed
> ask them if they smoke/have smoked before
> if yes then proceed to talk a bit about weed
> eventually ask them about other drugs
> if they seem open-minded and not scared of drugs bring up coke
> gauge their reaction again, if positive, try for the sale.

There, I literally gave you the blueprint. Practice it, then go to parties/clubs on a regular basis and try to approach as many people as possible, without getting into problems. Selling drugs is easy af user.

Cut grass.

Uber.

everyone likes cocaine. literally like 9/10 people will do coke if offered to them, they just don't want to pay for it. so you give it out for free and 1 or 2 of those 9/10 will pay for it, and they'll continue paying for it. theres your market

Me too bro, except it was $20. Aint no shame in my game.

> if they seem open-minded and not scared of drugs bring up coke
Tbh I can get other kinds of drugs as well, do you think coke is the most normie friendly one? I've tried dealing x and molly in nightclubs before, but I think I came across as beta or nervous because I rarely made any sales.
Alright this sounds decent. I'll try to befriend people and do this

Hey which stocks give back cash ya'll and what site should I use to purchase