Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/919547196025868288
youtu.be/kPw28_Fv64U
youtu.be/h1qQ1SKNlgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb saberposter

>so forgettable the chun li of your game is more popular than you
>so lame FUCKING ANARKIS got in marvel before you
is he the biggest cuck in fighting games?

is zeku good for a beginner?

Demitri is just a shoto.

Yes, but menat would be better.

Morrigan is in the Ken position as the cooler shoto.

Old Zeku
>Uses the new fighting style he is developing now that he is no longer a Bushinryu master

Young Zeku
>Uses his Bushinryu like he used to during his prime before he became Guy's master

How does he do it?

Ninjutsu, son.

>>so forgettable the chun li of your game is more popular than you
I don't get it, chun li was always the most popular sf character along with ken/ryu...???

Play Weiss

Why is she so sleepy?

Anyone down for some T7 matches?

Steam Id: Lt. Loud

I mean
There's nothing really interesting about him in a game full of really interesting characters
The only thing is like Midnight Bliss and that's it.

There's no redepmtion for you. You can't un-watch RWBY.

She tricked into staying up all night waiting for a zeku trailer.

This is a Rin board remove your whore.

Yeah but he's not really young when he turns into "young" Zeku, right? It's just a trick.

Every move in dbfz sounds the same, I feel like that would get annoying.

You guys didn't even bother to read the thread. He is called the ever changing ninja:
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/919547196025868288
and the description of his video says it's young Zeku:
youtu.be/kPw28_Fv64U
>Learning Zeku will require intense training in order to hone his multiple skill sets due to his ability to transform. His older self has slower moves, but packs a heavier punch while his younger self is reminiscent of Guy from previous games.
And both have the same voice. So where is this stuff coming from about his younger self being his apprentice or being Guy?

Well he hasn't died and wasn't in the sequel yet

DAYMONS CREADLE is a godlike DP but yeah he's really boring

I didn't know this

What if we took Morrigan, but gave her Demon Cradle and made her Darkness Illusion have 2-frame startup and be unblockable?

>get excited when they said Weiss was in
>it's from some shitty weeaboo webseries and not the real Weiss
>mfw

press S to sniff

Time travel fuckery has no place in the Street Fighter universe, the other form is probably just a disguise or something, kinda like how there are legends in Japan about raccoons assuming the form of people but it's just a trick.

Celica

Say hello to your new SFV streamer /fgg/. Say something niNIGGER DAGGER about him

>All the RWBY characters are gonna be the best looking characters in the game.

youtu.be/h1qQ1SKNlgY
post ninja grooves

>fireballs that cause hilarious Looney Tunes-like wild takes
>warp dash
>warp dive kick
>the original Shun Goku Satsu
>demonic form that shows through for a split second during almost all his animations

>max
>playing a non-shoto
he'll play zeku for a week and stop

Are you serious? RWBY is subhuman catnip. I saw a Brony on my megabus back home from San Antonio watching that shit on his laptop screen, he was morbidly obese. If you watch/like RWBY then your mind is morbidly obese

>ibuki was a coon all along.

you're underestimating his fanboy love for Strider

daddy not beating you today

I COULDN'T TAKE IT COULDN'T STAND ANOTHER MINUTE

>mfw when they add strider to SFV

SNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

when beee

One of his supers is my fetish. He's the best Darkstalker.

>Property of everyone else in the game. Would be a normal reaction if used in a game like Marvel VS Capcom
>Impractical movement option that only useful thing is buffering inputs during
>Unsafe on HIT
>Doesn't even use the correct input, being 263PP or LP MP 6 MK MK depending on the version
>Doesn't factor into his gameplay

A mistake

Max is probably the only person in the world happy with this.

>demitri will never genderswap you permanently

>Time travel
It's probably just a ki ability like old Genkai from YuYu Hakusho, the Libra Saint from Saint Seiya or an illusion like Tsunade from Naruto.

Seek mental help dude, it's not too late to get healthy

MIRROR MIRROR
TELL ME SOMETHING

Post your face when you learn that the last 30 days have been the worst for Street Fighter V with only 1049 players average. The second worst month in SFV's history was in June 2016 with 1089 average.

Will Zeku and young zeku work as a character stance change?

Never

>Property of everyone else in the game.
Back in Darkstalkers 1 he was the only playable character who could do it.

why are you so obsessed with player numbers when you don't play any fighting game

>SFV made max smile

its fucking over bros, capcom wins again.

I give it two days.
His viewers will bitch an moan endlessly 'SFV sucks'. His donations will slow. He'll get thirsty and immediately go back to doing other things.

Max cannot stay in platinum, he's a really good ultra gold.
I firmly believe this pisses him off to no end.

You mean the people just playing on Steam, if you factor in PS4 players there are probably more than 15k online at any given time.

That's what I said though, he can't be seen using Bushin techniques so he's putting up a disguise and pretending he's someone else.

>Jedette's eyebrows

Because that's how I justify spending thousands of hours playing one of the most boring fighting games in the last decade.

>maido Akuma
cute!

MVCI took a good chunk of our SFV players away that likely won't be coming back. It's OK though. Steam numbers mean very little.

i want zeku's theme song right now

How to spot people who have never played Darkstalkers

[citation needed]

Alright so let's say Capcom throws a curve ball and the other form really is Guy, what then?

I haven't

but I've played SVC Chaos

I run into PS4 players waaaayyy more often so he might not be far off.

Why wouldn't they come back? MvC:I is dying extra fast.

>I've never played DS because I like Midnight Bliss Jedah's eyebrows
I've never played it seriously, but I had a lot of fun with Resurrection when it came out

Meido Gohado!

I want to marry Menat

then cody confirmed, you can't have guy without cody

>How to spot people who have never played Darkstalkers
Just look at anyone ever? Almost no one has played that series, it's harder to spot someone who has played it.

shes like 14 wtf man

Long eyebrows are a miracle of the universe

Then prepare for years of Guyfags crying and bitching.

>Why wouldn't they come back?
Because they are MVCI players? Duh.

Plenty of people played in Japan back in the day. It's what Daigo first made a name for himself in, after all.

I've played a lot of the psp version.

What I want to know is, given how Zeku's stance change is looking like his v-skill, how will he change back to old guy?
He seems to need a hit to transform into his young persona, which makes sense since that stance looks more rushdown and benefits from being close to his opponent, but when he's old staying that close doesn't seem like such a good idea. It'd be cool if you did a move that pushed the opponent back as you transform back.

i like watching sasquatch whenever vsav streams are up

i cant explain why but seeing that little gremlin hop around never gets boring

Alpha 1 and 2?

you might have an unga problem

>psp version
You have my condolences.

>People trying to find excuses to hate foxy grandpa
Hysterical.

fighting game when??

Not gonna lie, former Tokido supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Tokido crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the capcup..

i hate playing against that gorilla tho

I like that bastard too, but it's a shame he's so busted because I felt bad when I played him.

People are saying you need to get the hit to change form with Zeku, I hope this isn't true.

oh yeh playing against him is pure fucking aids but when i watch someone else get gorilla rushed to death with him its pretty entertaining

>This is fucking hilarious watching Tokido crash and burn

What do you think crash and burn means?

Sasquatch cannot be bad. It is a fundamental force of the universe.

Do you think SFV should add more female characters?

Nah.

I don't care about video game girls and I can't tell if you guys are being ironic or not. Am I a Chad? I think I am.

He got nerfed two games in a row but still stayed on top. He's just fundamentally strong in concept. High damage, big limbs, overhead mixups, command grab that leads to a free combo follow-up.

you're only a chad if you've had sex
you can fap to anime girls and not be a virgin