/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Plain edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Mipha's webbed feet

I want to die horribly in front of Zelda!

How slimy do you think they feels?

Good evening, /lozg/

Or goodnight rather, since I'm a yuropoor and need some sleep.

I have a pair of swimming flippers, I'll go get them wet and fondle them right now

Good night, user.

I want Zelda and Link to make terrible things to you!

I'm gonna link to these again because I had a bit of fun with it.

sleep well miphafriend

village?

I just thought of something. Say a Gerudo male is finally born, I think there is a way for him to live most of his life not realizing his heritage.
>Mother moved to Hebra to be with her husband
>Mother out of fear decides to never tell her sisters that she bore a son, or she dies in childbirth
>Son is raised as a Hebra mountain man who is assumed by the locals to just be a giant of a man due to his upbringing.
>Has red hair and the optional fair skin
What would you say in a Viking Gerudo? And would you go for a Link that is also dressed like a Northman?

The overexposure of Skyrim dimmed my love of viking like things in games

I appreciate feedback by the way, if you liked this maybe i'll write more when I get a chance.

Scotsmen Ganondorf it is then.

Makes me think of Homura from Sekirei.

I think the Gerudo ruling class keeps extremely close tabs on every single Gerudo mother to keep the next king from slipping away

Why is she so perfect?

>This artist

Please accept this user. Hope it's not too shitty.

where the hell can I read this artist's doujins? I've only found the amber times one

Cute!

part of me likes to think gerudos can get pregnant with more than just hylians and when they do you get shit like male gerudos who can somehow turn into giant beasts and pigs or maybe they just get unlucky and look like their father or mother. but obviously 98% of them aren't going to fuck one of those big ass things.

explains why Ganon exists because his mom was a degenerate who fucked a monster

Ideas on what to name the horse from "The White Stallion" quest? I was gonna choose Pegasus, but I can't think of anything more creative.

Rauru

After I named my first horse Spot, I gave every other one a dog name. Rover.

Casper

>Sidon stood on the landing and look outward.
>He watched as the cart went over the horizon.
>He watched as the carts trail of exhaust dissipated.
>He watched as the fresh now covered its tracks.
>He continued to stand, watching, and trying his best to tolerate the biting cold.
>The coats the Rito had given him were insufficient.
>It wasn't the Rito's fault, Sidon just didn't make enough of his own heat to warm them.
>He could feel himself slowing as he stood there, and with every moment it took more effort just to move his aching muscles
>"Prince, I know how you're feeling."
>"Sir Teba? I'm sorry, I didn't see you approach. I didn't intend to be rude."
>"No offense taken Prince Sidon. I just thought I would say, I know how you feel. Having to watch someone else carry the weight of a task. I still feel at something of a loss for when Link conquered Vah Medoh in my stead."
>"I suppose Link is essentially fated to heroics."
>"I wouldn't blame you for feeling envious."
>"I don't mean to be. Truly I admire his accomplishments."
>"You don't need to explain it Prince. But hey, tomorrow is another day, right?"
>"Certainly. Right-o. Still, I grow anxious to pull my weight in all this."
>Teba looked upward, internally guessing Sidon must be alt least 12 feet tall.
>"Yeah. Just remember, you know, even someone your size weighs less than the world."
>Sidon felt a tapping on his knee.
>He looked down and saw a Gerudo child trying to get his attention.

Named it Blondie, since my other horses were Brownie, Blackie, and Whitey.

"Sage of Light" That's perfect. thanks

As a Tolkien nerd, I named mine Shadowfax.

I was thinking of doing a futa on Link 3rd-parter for Riju, but I'm having second thoughts. Any request for more Link smut?

Have him screwing a girl.

Link and Moza

did you read that one?
wow man oh wow
I will back soon

Reminder that Fi has arms and hands, they're just hidden in the flaps of her cape.

reminder that Fi turns into the goddess sword to attack in Hyrule Warriors, and it's hilarious

She also does her magical ice skating to attack in that.

When she use her dash, she flies almost completely horizontally, meaning you can stare straight up her dress while she's fast-moving from one area to another. Fi is a very lewd sword.

I have two of that already.

Who is Moza?

The girl that can't cook and sleeps near piles of rotten trash.

This girl, she's a self-taught chef. Very cute, but terrible at cooking.

I name all my horses Zelda

Because they have a wide ass and others have to clean up the shit their leave behind?

>Tfw no Ancient Flamethrower, Freeze Ray, and Stun Dart Launcher

burn in hell bastard

>being this uncreative
I hope you don't have pets

I knew this one guy who literally named his chihuahua "Small Dog"

He was a real piece of shit

People who have chihuahuas are always pieces of shit.

No, it's so Link doesn't feel bad about playing around every day and never dealing with Ganon. Someone reminds him to save Zelda, he looks back and sees his horse is fine, and goes back to playing.

Alright /lozg/, there's only 24 shots. Choose wisely.

right there

That's a sploosh for you, smart ass

You should probably label them so it's easier for people to fire off

now to the left of that

C-5

C3.

nice one

but he did do that user

In hindsight, this was a lot more blind luck than strategy.

I always fired randomly just to hear Nate

Splooosh

I named it Nayru because I wanted it to be something related to the princess because former Zelda's horse and all that shit.

I'm terrible at names so all the rest of my horses were just named after old Zelda bosses.

>you can attach balloons to weapons for whatever reason

>Lukan stepped out from behind the shrub, having finished putting on the traditional Sheikah costume she had acquired during her visit to Kakariko.
>Paya was passing out spicy beverages to face the cold, and Riju was trying her best to drink one.
>Link was oddly heroic in appearance in a costume of green, a tunic and a very antiquated cap.
>Lukan felt impressed with Link's studiousness, as he carefully examined the map that Paya had created for their quest.
>Lukan felt slightly less impressed when Link rotated the map 180 degrees and continued to study it.
>Lukan felt a need to see the map for herself when Link rotated it 180 degrees again, three more times.
>"Those Sheikah clothes look good on you Lukan."
>"Thanks Paya. So, you think I'll blend in."
>"Um... well. no."
>"But it's almost just like what you're wearing. It's totally authentic."
>"Lukan, you're like a million feet tall."
>"Paya, I'm only 8 feet tall. Plus, I got the hat. See? The hat."
>Lukan saw Link rotate the map another time.
>"Is something wrong with the map?"
>Paya could sense Lukan was becoming frustrated.
>"It's a good costume Lukan. We, just can't get too close."
>"I know. Sorry Paya. And... the hat? I really liked the hat."
>"Oh yes Lukan, the Crest of Levias suits you."
>Riju finished her drink and raised her hand.
>"I like the hat too."
>"Thank you Chief Riju"
>"You're welcome. Do you have our plan?"
>"Ah yes. First remember where we are. If we lose track of each other, get back to this spot. The cart is hidden right there. Next, we avoid lit areas and make our way to the central garden. Once there, Paya and myself will spread and search the area. We should be able to follow the map to the room, and then we'll have the sword and move on to next stages of the plan. Again, if we lose track of each other, meet back here. We can try again if we have to, but stay safe and meet here. Everyone got it?"
>Everybody nodded their heads as they all started walking quietly into castle town.

I would mess with balloons more if they would last more than a second before popping. Somehow Nintendo didn't think that anyone would care about them.

I wish I could attach them to sleeping monsters.

And then fulton them back to Hyrule Base?

Beware the rito air strike.

I wish my Hateno pond could get some fish, fuck the trees and flowers

Swipe an amiibo above it.

don't have any

Then you must resolve to your life of fishlessness.

stun dart launcher?... tranquilizer pistol?... METAL GEAR!?

things user
things

What do I do now?

Freeze yourself until the DLC comes out

Make Paya wear the bridal. Be gentle with the spurs, at least until she learns to like it.

cook

We REALLY need something like post-game Rune Factory mode or at least a Hearthfire like expansion.

I want to play house with Zelda damnit.

Make the female link mod.

Think about where your life went so wrong

>Link's home building quest in Hateno will never be expanded into a city building game in the style of Animal Crossing.

Pls do Mipha

can't wait for more zelda les-out scenes

Tarrey Town?

You don't get to choose anything there.

Neither in the Hateno house except the order of the remodeling and which weapons you display.

I want to be a handsome and effeminate man like Sheik!

I find it unlikely that not a single Gerudo would ever lay eyes on him and report his existence to the Gerudo royal family. They're practically everywhere on every single road. Also I expect his mother would have Gerudo items he would be keen to explore the origin of if he's at all curious about his heritage

Gerudo aren't found around Hebra, so it is likely for him to stay hidden from the rest of the Gerudo.

Pixiv and twitter i think...

then why would his mum have been there. If the roads are decent and they think they might find a man a Gerudo will travel any road. Ramella shows they're quite willing to use elixirs if they have to. Also I expect there is a record of where every Gerudo is somewhere in the Gerudo archives so once she stopped writing her family might be inclined to visit to see what's up

wind waker hd is a disgrace

What crawled up your ass and died?

No it isn't

Cute!

the iconic visual style
I like this image can I save it