/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB61)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?59648-Open-Beta-61-Patch-Notes-October-18th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer Terminus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZHc5mpE4A

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

I want to enjoy a cup of grapejuice with Fernando's company!

I want to die and respawn in the realm.

We seriously need more black people in the game.

Fuck off nigger

There is no denying it: I am hopelessly in love with her.
I have no doubt that our love will be eternal, and it is my honor to spend my life with her as her loyal man.

>being racist
Why I haven't done anything?

More shitskins no please kinessa and lex are fine

Robot/doll loli champ when?

That's a bummer. They should have added a card like Seris' where your movement speed increased based on the number of charges you currently have.

Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde champion when

creepy waifu champ when

Her face is so fucking unsettling

brown goddess in paladins when? can we get our ana/pharah clone soon?

Then that's one waifuchamppost down, thanks Time-Travelling Agent Holt!

WE WANT MORE PEOPLE OF COLOR PLEASE HI REZ!

>play as Grohk
>Team mate Torvald keeps spamming need healing
>He runs away from my totem
>Gets mad at me when he die
>He keeps spamming need healing
>I spam "Need healing Follow me"
>Still runs away from my totem
>Blames at the end of the match
Ok, what's the average IQ of the playerbase? I'm guessing 20 at maximum.

no i just want a brown goddess not some black minority bullshit

dumb dragon girl champ when

ash

You already got talus monster-girl/monster-boy fag. Now it's time for more boring humans. Even more boring than humans with horns.

human paladin champ when

>play grohk on my alt
>level 20 silver evie spams need healing the whole match
>ask her if she knows how grohk works
>err... idk, HEAL?? dang
>still try to save her when she divebombs the enemy tank and inevitably dies while I have to ghost walk out
>end of match I do triple her damage

nice

I don't personally get why it bothers people.

her face looks terrible in her poster and character select icon, on the model it sort of looks like an offbrand Tracer and honestly doesn't look too bad

willo is cute

It's the strange no hair whatever it is she has going on on top of her head.
That, and the Dreamworks face.

I see. The hair doesn't bug me, but I also don't mind bald or short hair. And I like Dreamworks CG. I guess that's why it doesn't bug me so much...

Anthropomorphic cat paladin champ WHEN??

Just started ranked yesterday and at 2-2 I'm positive I'm not going to land even Gold V for Terrormorph. These players spend more time arguing and fighting than playing, they rush the point and run right into the LOS of the enemy team, nobody below platinum seems to know how to aim, you get the same instalockers playing and failing with Tyra, Ruckus, and Kinessa, it's as if your dependent on not your team being good but your team being less shit than the enemy.

I'm sure if she had more "conventional" looking hair she wouldn't look as strange.
The Dreamworks face is a meme more than anything and mostly prone to personal bias, but it's still pretty bad imo. I'd post that picture with the characteristic DW faces over the years and Willo at the bottom but I don't have it. It also doesn't help that the coloring in her default design somehow looks uglier than viceroy.
I wouldn't be opposed to them retaking her portrait picture to one more flattering.

>offbrand Tracer
>still better than Tracer

I don't even like Willo but Tracer's face and voice is so obnoxious I can't help but want to punch her in the face. In fact that extends to the majority of the cast, everything they do and say is so bland and has no bite, like a Disney Jr cartoon. Guess that speaks a lot about the playerbase I guess.

lol

>Game unequips all customization by time to time
Bravo Lo-rez. Importing settings and customization when?

>implying fear isnt the best aphrodisiac
oh anons, you have so much to learn

That's because the game is meant to be as inoffensive and broadly appealing as possible.

Play retaliation zhin
This happens daily for me

>play comp to avoid decay
>team won't stick together
>everyone else throws a tantrum after first push fails
>lose because everyone else is too busy cussing at each other in chat to kill anything
I always enjoy immediately saying gg in chat after these matches. Fun to watch the response.

She sure is.

that's just a bad angle

Greetings.

What would you do to make her more viable?

Remove her clothes.

Wrong rifle reeeeee

Nothing, Seris is perfect

>not mixing and matching your skins

>play a comp match
>someone starts bitching for something or other
>I always try to interject and tell the dumb kids to stop fighting before the damn match starts
>more often than not we win even with garbage comps
I had one where a I played Torvald and our healer was a solo Grover using rampant blooming on Serpent Beach.
We won against a team with Mal Dumbo, all the while Grover was saying "he was carrying".
I won't even lie, we were all talking smack about how we were 100% going to lose, and after a 3-3 we ended up clearing them off point and they weren't able to reclaim it after flankboys went off to dismount them.

Make three seconds heal a default so you can pick something else than mortal reach.

Rework rend soul to slow enemies depending on how many soul charges they have.

What's the secret? When I yell at them to shut up and play, they just start yelling at me.

So like a Disney Jr cartoon?

Sadly I don't have Zhin and if these people can't hit the broad side of a barn how can he counter them?

>lesbian
>would be greatly improved by a dick in the mouth
What did blizz mean by this?

I prefer to not come off as hostile. I reckon they wouldn't react positively if I called them faggots and told them to stop being little bitches.
It goes more along the lines of a question, like "how about we don't fight before the match even starts?" or something along those lines. In that Grover match I was admittedly saying we would lose too, but I wasn't like "that's it I'm throwing good bye fuckin idiots".
It's either that, or I've been lucky with teammates with some semblance of common sense to not judge a match before it begins. If it does go south, then sure, bitch away. Before that I try to keep my wits though.

>if these people can't hit the broad side of a barn how can he counter them?
Sometimes you need to pretend he's a tank and jump in front of people. He's pretty much all escapes so you're not in any real danger ever.

Can someone explain to me what the hell happened in this game?

If they can't aim, how are you worried about not getting into gold?

Never underestimate the power of memes.

FLANKER
META

Because my team can not aim as well and while I can I'm can't win 1v5's every engagement when I'm stuck as Jenos. Eventually the sheer mass of the bullets fired by the enemy team will wittle me down and the moment I die I know my tater tot team will fold as well.

I guess I'll have to buy him and see how far I can get.

Is reporting people in the game yet? Had an obvious hacker. Killed me long range in stealth three times. Even showed me stealthed running out of a wall getting shot in the replay.

>report
>work
Hah

It's been in for a long time, but if you want anything done sooner you need to use a support ticket with evidence.

So! Are you excited for the upcoming patch, /palg/? Anything you're especially looking forward to or dreading?

Then don't pick jenos? Go hard carry.

yes

No

i just want to get it over with and find out whats going to be worth running after the patch

Killing myself!
I can't wait to die and ressurect as blue hulk

not unless Pip strips while doing the Clucked Out dance

I'm looking forward to shitters quitting the game because of the extremely fast flanks. It'll probably kill the game but still gonna be a hilarious thing to watch.

In these times of ded, post your best memes.

Best girl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Stupid Skadrin taking our waifus and shit
Where is Ash when you need her?

Are you jelly bro?

>Want Oni Talus
>It's in a fucking chest
I'm fucking tired of this shit dude, loot boxes are cancer.

>tfw pumpking direct purchase never ever

>he didn't get pumpking when it originally came out and it was direct purchase

What's in the chest anyway? Ronin Ash skin, Ash weapon, Kunoichi Skye, Skye weapon, Oni Talus, Talus weapon, what else?

ded gem

Forgive me, land-dweller, for I am ancient and from afar. Does this being count as one of your "memes"?

For me, it's her squinting her big bug eyes and how disproportionate it is with her head. Her ears are also huge, which looks weird to me. The rest is fine because her body's basically just a human girl in a dress. She does look cute when she does that animation where she crosses her legs in mid-air and puts her hand on her cheek like she's bored.

I wopuld unironically want a hyper-mobile cat champ who's melee. Once who's a rogue that uses twin-daggers (melee only, not knives) and has a lot of mobility and/or stealth.Maybe the ability to parkour on walls and double jump.

Probably some bullshit uncommon skins.

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of Terminus?

Bullet sponge and little else. Can get aggressive with a Swift Spirits Damba pocketing him, but that's only on smaller maps or enemies that can't go fast.

Too easily countered by anyone with a brain. There's no way to get good range damage because nobody smart will shoot your shield and even with the ranged legendary you have a 16 seconds CD before you build your 1750 burst.

The best you could do is to be an annoying rock that paper towels people occasionally with how little damage you do at point blank range.

Can Terminus' reversal shield block explosions? Like Grumpy's or Fire spit's? I heard he can eat Skye's ult with it but no one specified if it just deletes the projectile or if it blocks the blast.