Oldschool Runescape - osrsg/rs07g

Christianity Edition

Latest news
- New Jmod, Mod Curse - QA analyst
- Content & Dev Blog for upcoming poll (QoL, buffs, quests)
- Mod Delta - Content dev, has resigned from the team
- Dragon Slayer II poll is now closed
- Volcanic Mine buffs
- DMM Winter 2017 Season live now

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG/1-800-Christ

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

previous thread

Ring of Wealth gold effect on barrows gloves or fire cape, when?

Catholicism or Protestantism?

Everyone is welcome. Even the non-trinitarians.

Membership ran out and I can't bring myself to renew it I know I'll play for sure when mobile comes out but that shit won't be for another 2 months. I just have nothing to do in game that isn't boring as fuck

Here are today's best flips

what site dis?

>Turoth task
>Some 96 cb shitter in range gear and rune shield (??) face tanking mobs when the entire area is open including non-safe spot ones
>"Why are you killing the southern safe spot mobs?
>no reply for 10 minutes
>"Not sure if you're retarded or just a bot"
>"Sorry, I'll move"
>he was retarded

>slaying turoths

you kike

>RS mobile

Uhh... sounds kinda clunky

I don't have the points banked and I'd rather do a mediocre task than get something really shitty.

Some guy is now meleeing them with a mithril shield and 1handed hammer... for 2+ minutes and lecturing the other shitter about prayer flicking. A guy in Bandos walked by and we are just... watching their cute newb lecture.s

>just noticed the d claws
what the fuck

Think they'll ever add bank presets? That's probably the one thing I wish they'd carry over from rs3

Efficiency fags won't let it happen, though personally I love it on RS3 I wouldn't like it being brought here.

What's the best way to do black chins while avoiding dying? I'm only combat level 74 (level 73 ranged)
Should I be taking several prayer potions and food?
Should I instantly run away, or try casting snare first?
Should I try partnering with another hunter?
Should I try paying off a bodyguard?
Should I run south towards less than 30 wilderness or run left as some have said towards hobgoblins?
Should I go full black dragonhide as people have suggested or take something else?
Do I need the Redemption prayer?

i have finally achieved my goal of 60 attack at experiments (from 52 attack 8 hours ago)

How the fuck do I kill green dragkns without some faggot running up and casting snare on me.

Like I have blue dragonhide and a strength ammy. What are they hoping to get.
Let me just kill more than 2 in peace they don't even teleblock so I haven't died once

that is a very nice touch

Me too bro.

I have a dragon scim waiting in my bank as well.

get a granite sword dork

A dragon scim isn't better?

nice, i just bought a dragon long since the quest was waay easier

Monkey madness is super easy too though

Use a dscim

MM actually took me a bit of effort to complete, but I was doing it with essentially no prayer level. If you've got a protect from x spell then you should have no problems

yeah ik, but i made this acc last weekend and have only done like 5 quests so far - and i've still got to getting around to spinning all this flax in my bank since im broke right now

>no dragon slayer
>addy chest
maximum champ

how do people that are low levels solo kbd? I'm max combat stats and this NIGGER is hitting fucking constant 9s on me holy SHIT

that's me my man, addy chest, dlong, fighting ice giants for my slayer task

What are bank presets?

Lets you save your inventory/gear loadouts

konduit developer client has them. i don't know how you'd get in on it, you'd probably have to donate.

I'm in the same boat.

I'm waiting for mobile to release, rather it be beta or 1.0, once that happens I'll get membership.

Until then I'm f2p fishing, cooking and pking.

reddit

you could try alching yourself

how can you people NOT find something fun to do? this game is LOADS of fun, there's tons of things to do, from pvm to pking to skilling and more!

I killed zulrah and jad I'm not good for any other boss also pk is too autistic for me I can't do all the switching and praying nor do I want to learn how. Plus I really hate people in this game and don't want to give them the satisfaction of killing me. I couldn't care less about losing my gear, the thing that makes me the most angry is seeing or thinking about my enemies being happy

lucky bastard, i still haven't gotten any after 400+ clues

user I think you have autism

f2p fishing, cooking and pking is the most redpilled thing you can do in this game.

>the right half of the dragonslayer map is a guy with a erection

what did they mean by this

why do scamming scumbags always get the best rng in this game

Granite longswords are a good flip right now... and I don't know why someone would pay 388k for splitbark legs, but they did.

These are all incredibly common and obvious flips, why are you posting this?

>RS3 got a mobile update blogpost but we didn't

what site DIS???

any generic trannies with pigtails and no personality here?

GE-tracker, where you pay them a monthly fee to look at osbuddy's price graphs with a computer and tell you what to flip. It's kinda sad and funny that people use it, but the creator sure has a good thing going.

>where you pay them a monthly fee

Can you stop this user? You're making real Christians look bad. This is absolute cringe.

Only the cutest cute boys deserve ranger boots

>real christians
they're all fake

platinumtokens

explain this

this

not this

Im a real Christian. I don't see a need to constantly bring it up, but the OP is deliberately going out of his way to berate my religion essentially.
If he's a Christian he'll stop this nonsense and stop posting those dumb pictures.

stfu fag

he stopped 4 hours ago fakie

Kys you disgusting pieces of shit. I hope you go to hell

The game keeps straying further from god.

relax friend

already there dumbass

c:

gz!

I'm looking for an RS bf. Someone please respond. rate me too?

congratulations!

post stats

Gz friend
(I love your posts btw)

My highest stat is 95 agility. Second highest is 90 cooking. I have a 1883 total level.

piss off hoga kys

thanks
i love you too

Also before you masturbate over me I have to tell you something user. Please don't be mad, But I'm not the prettiest girl on the thread.

>What are they hoping to get.
bones and hides dummy

Ghekz and Sayob are the only girls in the thread

who is the prettiest girl on the thread?

If you need me, I'll be waiting in "Osg" cc, just say in the chat "memes" in a sentence. And I'll add you.

reminder to join "roggy" cc

rate my stats

post tummy cunt

Whats the best way for a friendless loser to get Karamja hard task (fight cave champion) done? Can I walk a f2p fresh out of lumby alt in there or is it gated behind members/dragon slayer?

bada

posT TUMMY

But I don't want to

I hate this bastard so much. This dumbass tranny piece of shit single handedly destroyed this general with its fucking female toon and its friends who keep animeposting tranny shit like:
Fucking trannies, I hope you get aids and die

I hate you all so much.

reminder your friends are NOT for hating

stfu tranny, go back to sucking cocks behind the g.e..
pic related, its you
i fucking hate you tranny scum

hello quake

I think you used the wrong picture.

but that pic is cute!

no.. now it's me!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isnt he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type "tranny" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you dont even fill in the captcha. Maybe youre such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just type the post. Oh, and we all know the word. The epic tranny meme, isnt it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, thats right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, shes probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about fucking trannies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic trannyfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She cant even try to talk with you because all you say is TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY KYS MENTALLY ILL. Youve become a parody of your own self. And thats all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that hes done a million times now. And thats all youll ever be.

How cute! Did you enjoy your first two months?

>be tranny
>outcasted in society
>only people that accept you are sexually frustrated virgins on a chinese cartoon forum
>dont live past 25 because you kill yourself before that
Sometimes I feel sad for you guys.

i'm not quake though
there are other people who hate trannies too

ye this one fits much better in the context, thanks

shut up trannies, don't make me bash in your skulls

mentally ill trannies btfo

>don't make me bash in your skulls
Woah, calm down Hugh. Do you really want to give bubba your boipussi for a couple more months?