/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Naegi-kun... Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jDZNFyhHOf
vocaroo.com/i/s0WjdwHpK1AW
poal.me/lpq7wo
youtube.com/watch?v=-fxT8Ev1AvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4sotXFulE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my darling husband!

I love Ouma!

Mommy!!!

Kotokyuutie!

vocaroo.com/i/s0jDZNFyhHOf

>00.13.53
>53 GET
>first post
The mastermind has been revealed!

Me too!

Me too!

MUGI!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
good OP

being hiyoko's slave

hand-feeding her gummies like you would grapes to an empress

letting her stomp on you as much as she feels like

Mugu

I intended to post the smiling one, but the scat crop was selected by accident.

What's the execution?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0jDZNFyhHOf

>still using your poor departed sister as an excuse to take lives.

"ahm making her some ghost playmates hurf flurf"

No... you are using your sick fetish as an excuse to kill innocents...

Amami is the ultimate bro

53cm plus 47

vocaroo.com/i/s0WjdwHpK1AW

You sound like you're going to jizz at any moment.

What's wrong with Miu's face

Post cute ships

Cum

This is Mikan Tsumiki. Say something nice to her!

and done

aru

She's a fun punching bag

there m8
you're cute

Cuma!

Not that one

nee-san big dick

Is this is what the translation means? neat

POST BEST BOYS

I want to make Ouma cuma.

GONTA BIGGEST TREE DICK IN ACADEMY
GONTA UNZIP AND SHOW OFF TREE DICK
GONTA ASK SHUICHI TO SHOW HIS
GONTA FIND OUT GONTA IS OAK TREE AND SHUICHI IS REDWOOD

Onii-chan big dick

V3 Otome Game! You play as Kaede. Everyone's routes:

Saihara: Your shy friend next door who you've known for a while. A promising young detective. Actually has severe depression and needs your help to find confidence.
Amami: The popular rich boy at school who's often away on long trips and adventures. Very friendly yet distant. Has deep-seated family issues from a dysfunctional family and commitment issues. Needs your help learning to love.
Ouma: A quirky liar who acts like he's your best friend while never spending any real time with you. Apparently runs a gang and gets in trouble often. Actually homeless, with a deeply troubled background. Needs help sorting his life out and learning to trust.
Hoshi: A cool delinquent who's much more gentle than he seems and loves animals deeply. Rumors are that he just got out of juvie. Has both depression and a troubled past. Needs help navigating his grief and emotions.
Gonta: A recent transfer student who's really clueless about local customs. Kind and wants to be a gentleman. Has anger management issues and needs help becoming "civilized".
Kiibo: A high-tech android that's been sent to school to learn to be human. Very sensitive about being different from his human classmates. Wants to learn to love above all else and needs help learning how to fall into it.
Kaito: A spirited young athlete that's training to be an astronaut. Popular and well loved by everyone in school. Secretly dying and needs help coming to terms with the end of his life.
Shinguji: A cool intellectual that comes from a very traditionalist family. Has a deep interest in anthropology and human culture, to the point of being president of a club dedicated to it. Actually a serial killer that aims to kill 100 girls for his dead sister. You can't help him.

Would you play it? Which route do you take?

Koko! Still waiting for my copy...

Yamada big dick

I guess it's impossible to reason with someone like you,and after all I don't know the true relationship between you two,but I sincerly doubt she would want you to end so many girls lives so short.If she did,that'd make her just as blackened as you...

Sure, why not! Ouma

S H U I C H I

Why not help Shinguji reach 100? Then you can live together happily.

But I'd take Hoshi.

So... did ya translate it?

I would cut off both my legs to do that Ouma route.

tfw not Rantaro in this pic
;_;

Aaaaaah I love this.
Why is everyone depressed though
I'll take Amami then Kiibo because his route sounds pure and cute, the rest in no particular order.

I'll pick Shinguji and help him raise his body count to 100 to fulfill his wish. I'm not a worthy girl but I would do it for him.

I love Himiko.

greenxpurple looks great

>gonta
>anger issues
user...

Miu being heavy with Shuichi's children! Miu showing up to the dining hall while everyone else gossips behind her back about who the father could be! Shuichi having to keep his distance in order to prevent upsetting his recently married wife, Kaede, from learning the truth! Miu and Shuichi sitting next to each other and secretly holding hands after he slips off his wedding ring, all while Kaede is unaware. Ouma knowing Miu and Shuichi's secret but keeping mum about it until the time is right!

Miu and Shuichi secretly sneaking into the school in the middle of the night when Kaede is asleep to take care of each other's personal needs! Shuichi having an impregnation fetish and Miu loving it, as Kaede, his wife, is barren! I love them!

Saihara

>Ouma knowing Miu and Shuichi's secret but keeping mum about it until the time is right!
Oh boy, a B-plot!

Does her rape her now?

>why is everyone depressed
It's a dating sim, everyone HAS to be sad so you can comfort them.

Maybe deep-seated self-worth issues instead? That's close to Saihara's, though.

Ryoma,if he was drawn as a generic hot guy,he'd be everyones fav. but because he isnt the absolute ideal like rantaro people overlook him. he should have survived one more case.....why did he give up on himself so easy?..

Alright, just finished V3 and came back to these threads. What do people think of it? How has the reaction been, generally?
I thought this was the best game in the series, with the most enjoyable cast for me. Kirumi making a break for it and the rest of the crew urging her to escape really cemented it as my favourite early, and the game only got better from there. The fact that it was on PC just made it better, because a quick script was all it took to have the game run through my entire supply of coins for the monomono machine.

Hey.

Her autopsies were helpful for 2-1, and 2-2.

I love Mukuro!

It's pretty even whether people liked the ending or not but most people here enjoyed the game. I'd say it doesn't beat DR2 in terms of the cast and individual trials but I liked DRV3's ending a lot more than the simulation one.

>if he was drawn as a generic hot guy
Oh god, a F6 version of Hoshi sounds hilarious.

Wonder where ghost-kun went

>impregnation
This pleases me

I think I liked DR2 better but there are bits of V3 I liked more.

That ending was certainly a thing, but I'm not as bothered by it as some people seem to be, because... I mean, it's not like DR1-3 have become MORE fictional than they already were.

I guess it's time to bring this poll up again
poal.me/lpq7wo

What are you goobers up to currently?

So if Hoshi was like this people would like him more?

I just sat at the last thread refreshing for like half an hour. Am I retarded?

Excellent work m8.

Dinner on epic mafia.

getting ready to play V3 but really doing nothing because depression stops me from doing anything

erping of course

>In before "I love her less smelly sister!"

>I'm going to shove her up my urethral tract then rebirth her from my bulging erection

エロ子です

Just a Sunday night breakdown.
I'm trying to play DokiDoki Literature Club tho. Spooky.

Hey man.

Lol, how you even get depression?
Just look away from the computer screen, lol.

Which is better /drg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=-fxT8Ev1AvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4sotXFulE

nyahahahaha, Kokichi and Keebo are getting along swimmingly

Niggi-kun, I'm a SLUT

but the computer screen is my life

Spectating Mafia and the Dinner game going on concurrently

>getting ready
I hope you haven't been spoiled already friend.

forgot to post this

Did people actually not like the ending? As far as I was concerned, it was the best of them all, with the series feeling like it was finally acknowledging how silly its own premise is.
I mean, unless I was supposed to be laughing as hard as I was during the end of the first game. Could be that I've just misinterpreted the entire series up until now.

>Depression didn't exist before computers

>fuck but no children
For what purpose? Miu is for starting a family with

あなたは去るべきです。このスレッドはあなたのためではありません。私たちはお尻について話しています。