/elyg/ Elysium General

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Merged with

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUhSjuhQYE
youtube.com/watch?v=zFRmxXJSnN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for ares

Ok for real what's with all the lag?

AUCTIONABLES

Forth for how to tank?

2nd for SATURDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

first for triggered never raiding zg. If they do they'll have to get carried as usual and NO ONE wants to go through that.

>this lag every single fucking night
looks like i'm gonna have to suck it up and pay the $70+15 for retail

single target literally spam sunder armor

on multiple targets sunder,tab sunder, ect and battle shout spam

on raid bosses spam sunder, keep thunderclap / demo shout up, and keep shield block up.

literally it, vanilla tanking is legitimately braindead

horde guilds are so fucking terrible right now man

Lets hope ARES makes away with that good Horde guild drought

how many of u artistic losers even cleared ZG this weekend? sad!

Did you post it enough times?

crestfall

just had to post it 3 times knowing I would get 0 replies because nobody in these generals even do end game content or even play the game kek

>MoH general
>2 raid groups doing BWL / MC
>4 ZG groups

tfw this is what salty dogs elysium was going to be but both glaston and lndi lost interest when elysium launched

Glaston quit and Indi went to Zeth and made pupper pals

>what could have been if they just stuck with it

Biggest mistake of my life was joining triggered. They needed warriors they said, joined the guild as a warrior.
>No help with dungeons
>No help with getting ganked by alliance
>No help with questing
>No boosting
>No gold for mount
>No bags
>Ask for engineer to make mithril casing, engineer takes my mats plus my 1g tip and logs off
>Every member in the guild is a major autistic asshole
>Get reported for saying nigger in guild chat
>The gm is never online
>Dce, Gaiau, Lepsy and zug have all left the guild for Iron guard.

Politely ask in guild chat for help with a quest, the guild tells me to fuck off but good thing Long the gm of Iron guard was there to help me out.

INSIDER INFO: TRIGGERED BOUND TO DISBAND OVER INACTIVE LEADERSHIP DRAMA. WILL BE STARTING TO INVITE NORMIES TO FILL RAID SLOTS TO THE IRE OF A FEW CORE MEMBERS ADDING TO THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSING MORE PEOPLE.

putting that off until after wednesday ZG with DBC and saturday ZG

see what happens then

t. squido

>priest calls me a fucking idiot because i called out his warrior buddy who ninja'd a hunter's bow
>need his rod of the sleepwalker
>win it
>mfw his sperg out afterwards

Maybe they wouldn't have to invite normies if they didn't raid AT 11AM ON SUNDAY.

>all these horde fuccboi refugees in moh

I want to lootcuck them all!

This, change the fucking time.

>raid time is 4am for me
>still come anyway

yall aint true gamers

I go as well, sunday noon is an awful time regardless.

Are there any MMOs with a monthly sub and no cash shop anymore? It seems that all of them have at least three separate tiers of jewing at this point, first you buy the expansions, then you pay the "premium" which is really a sub, and then you have the cash shop on top of that, what the fuck happened?

Recomand a class to a cata baby like me.
I'm fine with dps or healing

Rogue since thats basically what every cata class is. maximum dps with minimal responsibility. My advice is to get in good with a clique, there are tons of rogues already.

Glaston can't lead a guild and Lndi is a shit RL

>whole point of starting on Elysium originally was that there wouldn't be thousands of 60s ganking low levels
>now it's worse
Can we go back to /a/nathema yet

>auction addon says item usually goes for 80g
>2 up for 50g
>one for 90
>well if i buy 2 of em out and sell for at least 70g each thats pretty good.
>buy them, cant sell
>suddenly like 6 of em on AH
>they drop to 30g each
i am poor as shit and tried to make some money from ah and this happens. fml i have lost the will to play on this server. I may as well try again on ares assuming its not DOA.

we're doing ZG wednesday 9pm est

It's a good call I guess but I think it would be harder to get into groups as a rogue. What about mages are they in "higher" demand?

shaman

everything you have heard about vanilla being fun is encapulated in that class

It'll be merged soon, and then you'll have Naxx geared 60s ganking everyone instead.

>been online for going on 2 hours actively monitoring world chat
>same strat ud group has been begging for a tank that entire time
>literally 0 LFdps tells except for BRD and a full UBRS run that wanted 1 mage and nothing else

being alliance sucks cock i didn't have issues at all finding groups horde side, only runs i've managed to get are with my guild

Not at all, in fact they're worse, and you have to manage your decurses. Thats why I said find a clique that you can run dungeons with. I would recommend hunter and lock since they're the easiest to level obviously. But both have quite a bit of micromanagement.

Fuck zg, I'm talking actual raids. Why do we do mc on a weeknight then?

they shouldnt have been considered a vg guild in the first place

i wanted them to do well but now MoH is being flooded with 90dps shitter refugees

if we can do a fuckin ZG first at least then sure

Do this if you wanna be a really shit tank.

ZG is harder than MC dude.

That suits your shitter guild well.

I see. Guess I'll go for a rogue then. I was just a bit worried that their would be too many rogues out there so it would be hard to stand out and find a group.

needs less people

didn't seem at all harder than MC from what i saw, it has actual mechanics thats bout it

>harder than MC dude.
getting attuned for MC is harder than MC

aldor or scryer, my dudes?!?!?!?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUhSjuhQYE

Dude WEED lmao

rofl jimmy more like alDORK lmao
shove that blue staff up ur ass my man

Just what a scrybaby would say.

Come find me and I'll give you a gift

Level you queer.

Do any shirtless pics of Alex exist on the internet?

If you found me then come say hi

I might have been alt tabbed if you passed by

FRESH QUEEN
youtube.com/watch?v=zFRmxXJSnN0

YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

sorry. i needed new surroundings since someone gave it away

can you find me again now? i have a gift for anyone who does

how much money do you think this guy has spent on voice actors and models for his 300 sub catfish channel

its actually a girl just an extremely autistic one

i thought only guys could be autistic

girls can be autistic?

have you never met a girl before, girls are fucking autistic as is

He's getting sleepy..

They're actually just dumb.

When I first came to Elysium it was out of love, love for the community, love for the server. Pure hearted. I have always done so much, and have kept so positive throughout my journey here. In the World of Warcraft I have always gave my heart to each guild, to each player. To everyone. My visions and creations sent a message, each one I create is a message of love to Elysium. Our world, together. This server and each guild that I have raided with, that I have journeyed with, that I have fought with and beside, both in and out of this world. I felt we, as a community, as a family... were victorious! For the first time in my life, I felt alive. For the first time in my life, I felt as though I had purpose. But Elysium... you turned your back on me! My friends and guilds quickly became enemies! Sending me your hate, ridiculing me and my content and plotting behind my back... with your horrible comments and hurtful insults. Knifing me over and over and over until my heart was completely broken. Heh... well now... my love has turned to hate as well. I have become something else... through my pain... through my suffering... I... I AM THE QUEEN... I am your queen of Elysium... of this private server. And each and every one of you will bow to me! HAHAHA...

heh

fake and gay.
That's an extraordinary amount of extra effort in what is essentially a ruse to jack off with other dudes.

>comments are disabled
>channel name is "kayla" instead of some actual grill name like loveflower55
Yeah, that's a catfish.

bumfuck nowhere?

no, he's just west of splintertree post, across the road from the shredder pages orc lady.
or he was, who knows now. I think he went to sleep or turned on some gook cartoons since he wasn't getting attention here.

orc or undead rogue?

I'm a vagrant at heart.. constantly on the move

Nah he was originally at the bridge near the demon quest hub, not the shredder pages one, as that one has 3 tents. I was there and he wasn't, which makes me think these are old pics, or he just takes a pic and keeps moving. Either way, they aren't good spots or unique.

m-mommy??

Orc, don't be a fag.

you will never find out who this kayla person is and destroy his boipussy using only spit as lube ;__;

yeah, i was just worried wotf is too good.

Nah, even if I was into dudes, autistic euro neets are the fucking worst to deal with.

I just saw a familiar figure

ggwpeznore

It is, pvp isn't worth doing on this server.

Its really a shame it turned into this shitshow.

he's american

Please help. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this:
Someone said slower weapons are better because they scale with attack power better.
They said that even though the weapon had slightly higher top end damage it was worse than my alternative because it was 0.2 seconds faster.
If my weapon has high top end damage then that means i hit harder with my abilities like whirlwind right?

Yeah they scale of Weapon Damage not DPS, just look for higher damage numbers.
Also when in doubt test it and compare the damage numbers.

whirlwind damage is normalized, so it makes no difference.

>waiting outside onys lair
>bongo solo
>YO

Beanstalks should have been removed

It still uses weapon damage, and with slower speed and not much dps difference the slower weapon will hit harder on average.

is 45k exp/hr grinding good at level 45?

i thought about it more and it makes more sense to me now. With a slower weapon you will hit harder with more attack power than you would with the same attack power and a faster weapon.

If im mostly using seal of crusader then it doesnt matter.
Makes me think; does lifesteal work on proc per minute or percent?

>and not much dps difference

only if it's less than 1 dps, in most cases it doesn't matter.

Nah, with 0.2s speed difference it takes like 5 dps.

>With a slower weapon you will hit harder with more attack power

no, because instant attacks are normalized.

And the first part of the formula is still MW.

>another Warrior discussion over a decade old figured out game