pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8I0bR4N9Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
imgur.com/a/CaV7N
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brina_Palencia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there are people here who unironically think an infantry sword is good.
( l o l

:D

brina palencia is my wife

dont tell my public woman cherami leigh

>All these hot people in the update
I WANT TO FUCK THEM ALL

What if the rings are PRF Sacred Seals?

Who /strong and tough/ here?

THERE IS NO POWERCREEP
JUGDRAL GETS A FREE PASS

youtube.com/watch?v=x8I0bR4N9Uw
>40 (FORTY) SPEED

FUCK POWERCREEP

A R D E N

who is she and why are people praising her
what has she voiced

Secretly feeding Panne my cum by adding it to her carrot stew!

>free units is better than the banner units

>(This skill cannot be inherited)

I already don't really enjoy Arena or Arena Assault. In fact, I don't enjoy them even a tiny bit. Hell, the past two weeks I forgot to even get my full 7 streak in for either before Monday.

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy them even less now.

>public woman thread
:D

wife sheep

What a ride and rest of the month ahead

tome armor never ever

Ayra and Arden are going to be free r...right?

There arent enough extra characters to fill a banner anyway, not with 3 Reds, and IS tends to put in more data for new banners instead of putting in existing ones.

WHERE IS HE

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

Fuck off already nu male.

All the free units took the spotlight from the banner units and Arden came out of fucking nowhere.

IKE FAGS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH NOW THAT THEY'VE SEEN THE STRONGEST LORD AND SUPREME CHAD SIGGY

Ayra is going to suck.

>Free red mage
fucking yes, thanks tharja for carry my ass until here you need rest

REINHARDT CAN NATURALLY DOUBLE ARDEN
>REINHARDT CAN NATURALLY DOUBLE ARDEN

>Rolling for Sigurd Deirdre and Tailtu
>When Arya Arvis and Arden are free
L M A O

Not that anyone will see, but here's the imgur link for the artwork
imgur.com/a/CaV7N

you already said that same autistic thing last thread, we didn't miss what you said, we purposely ignored you

Who the shit cares?

So how's Valflame looking? it worth keeping or can I sacrifice my bladetome finally?

>reply
LITERALLY A REDDITOR
fuck off

Considering at some point teams will have a Lunatic Chain Challenge-tier armor, I can see arena being even more of a pain in the ass.
Uhh thanks Rein and SI for making the game a pain in the ass for everyone.

Anyone not that impressed with sigurd?

*saves memedons*

WHERE'S LEX? I WANT HIM TO BE OP

So Tailtiu is just worse Linde, and Deirdre isn't worth rolling for if you already have a Julia

Is that right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brina_Palencia

40% BONUS UNITS ARE SELIPH AND THE NEW BANNER UNITS

By the time Micaiah comes out she'll probably have 58ATK, 28 SPD, 13 DEF, and 37 RES and that won't even be impressive.

HNNNNNGGGG

>Ayra has villager bst for seemingly no reason

THOSE THIGHS

Imagine being a launch window lord who can't be fixed or patched because it goes against gacha law

It's ATK/RES ploy

>This comment with a BIke flair
epic

>yfw Ayra's everything

NICE THIGHS

That's my wife!!

Post irrelevant characters

Do we know what Valflame and >Ayra's Blade do?

>Reinquad

the new meta

it's atk/res ploy 2, his stats at neutral aren't super good for blade tomes so just have him ploybot

same here, I'm coping with whiskey you?

wait whats phantom speed do for ayra anyways?

It's missing Sigurd.
Atk/Res Ploy, it's great.

>Seliph
Thank god, I knew I shouldn't have foddered my 4* one. Softboy is gonna give me free 3000 feathers.

It's Atk/Res Ploy 2

MAGIC DEFLECT NIGGER

I can't stand it. I can't keep up with whales and it's more of a chore to clear anything than fun because everyone uses the same units. That's only going to get worse now. I think I'm just going to collect my favorites and stick to tempest trails.

Read nigga

God she's so beautiful

Valflame is Atk/Res Ploy, reduces by 4 at 1 less Res.

Ayra's Blade boosts speed by 3 and -- wait for it -- gives you a fucking Heavy Blade effect, but based on Spd instead of Str.

Why is Sigurd not there

>people freaking out over Arden
>a player phase armor unit

lmao?

AAAAAAAAAH I GAVE MY ZEPHIEL BRAVE SWORD+ WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HIM NOW

>who can't be fixed or patched because it goes against gacha law
Stop this meme. Even FGO buffs old characters.

MID_SEQUENTIAL_MAP_TERM_201710: Genealogy of Light
MID_SCENARIO_OPENING: $WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|A vortex of pure chaos...$k$p$WmMPID_仮面ルキナ,ch04_23_Marth_F_Mask,Face|Correct. The name we give this\ncataclysm is the Tempest.$k$pListen well, Scion of Light.$k$pIf you can avert the tragedy of the\nTempest, you can protect one who is\nvery dear to youJulia.$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|I understand. Julia, wait for me. I\nswear I will save you!$k$p$WmMPID_仮面ルキナ,ch04_23_Marth_F_Mask,Face|Fear not. You won't go into this fight\nalone. We have alliesones you are\ndeeply tied to.$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|What does that mean?$k$p$WmMPID_ディアドラ,ch06_07_Diadora_F_Normal,Face|Seliph... You've gotten so big.$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|Mother?! Is that really you, Mother?$k$p$WmMPID_シグルド,ch06_04_Siglud_M_Normal,Face|Seliph...$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|Father? How can this be?$k$p$WmMPID_仮面ルキナ,ch04_23_Marth_F_Mask,Face|Perhaps it is best to think of it as a\nmiracle born from chaosand the\nintermingling of time and space...$k$pSeliph... May the genealogy of light\npassed down to you now bring you\nstrength.$k$p
MID_SCENARIO_ENDING: $WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|Julia! Are you all right?$k$p$WmMPID_ユリア,ch06_03_Yuria_F_Normal,Face|...$k$pSeliph? What am I doing here?$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|I'm just glad that you're safe.$k$p$WmMPID_仮面ルキナ,ch04_23_Marth_F_Mask,Face|Crisis has been averted. Space and\ntime should now be disentangled\nand returned to their proper order.$k$pThis, of course, goes for your family\nas well...$k$p$WmMPID_シグルド,ch06_04_Siglud_M_Normal,Face|Seliph...$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|Father...$k$p$WmMPID_ディアドラ,ch06_07_Diadora_F_Normal,Face|Take care of yourself, Seliph.$k$pAnd remember...we will always watch\nover you.$k$p$WmMPID_セリス,ch06_00_Celice_M_Normal,Face|Mother...$k$pI thank you both.$k$p

Yea.
Atk/Res ploy I think
+3 Spd and Spd HB

>11 spd
Who can't?

It's really good. Built in atk/res ploy

It's fucking Eirika 2.0 lmao

Her and every memedon

atk/res-4 ploy and speed based heavy blade with +3 spd on top

>mocking Arya's blade
please, this aint no Berkut's Lance+
this is 16 MT, SPEED+3, AND HEAVY BLADE BUT FOR SPEED

ON TOP OF HER PRF SPECIAL

Correct.

He still has good ATK and RES and utilizes Wary Fighter better than Arden/BK. The powercreep is definitely hurting him very badly, however.

Kinda sucks, too, 'cause I really like him.

No! That's MY wife!!

>not Julia

rude

>we used to live in a time where tailtiu's art could have been the best art for a banner
god bless artwork powercreep

MSID_瞬閃アイラの剣: Ayra's Blade
MSID_H_瞬閃アイラの剣: Grants Spd+3. If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, gain\nSpecial cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If similar\nskill also used, only highest value applied.)

MSID_剣姫の流星: Regnal Astra
MSID_H_剣姫の流星: Boosts damage dealt by 40% of unit's Spd.\n(Skill cannot be inherited.)

Such a good update, holy shit.

AYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM GONNA FUCKING MARRY YOU

I hate it

where can I read this shit?

At least it's even more obvious that Micaiah will be absolutely broken when she's released.

Ayra's Blade LITERALLY HAS FUCKING PRF SPD-BASED HEAVY BLADE ALSO IT BOOSTS HER SPD NATURALLY IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SINGLE BEST PRF SWORD IN THE GAME

>Xander Mobus.
Holy shit pls destroy my pussy Arvis

Pic related

>"astra's wielder"
>ayra's blade

Tailtiu's art is terrible and the worst of the six, what are you talking about? It's looks like pixiv amateur shit. The :D is just a joke taking the piss out of it not genuine adoraton

I'm glad they had the decency to add Arden and his wife at the same time.

Divine Falchion soon.

why are Ayra's stats so high? I don't get it