/v/ The Musical V - Soon™

Moment of release approaches. Every time someone asks when the release will be the ETA becomes 20 minutes longer.

>What is this?
An annual collaboration project where /v/ sings about video games. This is our fifth year of production, and we can't stop. We won't stop. We don't even know HOW to stop.

>First-timer's brochure:
docs.google.com/document/d/1d4xzW-_5QoVafWgdaXWOqJRng8bG4GXz8q_Ex5ohJO4/edit?usp=sharing

>How do I contribute?
Write something! Or look in the Google Doc for something to sing or edit. Album art is always welcome, too!

>Song Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loF2yfU6os--ZnfVO6nv4ndlcB1cXuWrfbh1O1l-TkM/edit?usp=sharing
>General Drive
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-h1sOOtAroOflhqZ3BpcHlGVG9jbXlheWgzbERFSW55NWNuVHVlY1djb2tzV1pZc1V2YVU
>Meta Song List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W2b2Rct6g6gZB74HolXL2_o_HvtUgBZyuZRDalzHJC0/edit?usp=sharing
>Art Folder
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-h1sOOtAroOMnB4Y3dSVDdvd28?usp=sharing
>Bandcamp
vthemusical.bandcamp.com/
>IRC
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#vmusical

Music player with latest songs:
vthemusical.stfweb.lv/

Latest videos: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/w3usz/
picosong.com/w3usU/
picosong.com/w3unk/
my.mixtape.moe/vvgsas.mp3
pastebin.com/4xDJnE4E
imgur.com/a/XcuqN
imgur.com/a/ak09v
picosong.com/w39iH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for FUCKING RELEASE THIS SHIT ALREADY I NEED SLEEP

I'm already awake and it's not released

i AM the bump boy

Deadline is now pushed 30 minutes further.

You know what, don't release it.

release it goddammit

Alright, Pack it up boys! See you next year.

Here ya go hope you can do something with it.
picosong.com/w3usz/
Just the vocals
picosong.com/w3usU/

Bane?

I believe what would be a bitch move is changing other people's song titles on your personal whims. That of course involves backhandedly and repeatedly undermining somebody else which tends to be the definition. But if you've got the power to accomplish such bitch moves, it's ultimately up to you.

Yeah, I know him, what's it to you?

HELP!! I need to tag images but I'm retarded!

What's your ideal pixel size for mp3 album art anons?

I've got no idea. Use the same as last year?

I botched it last year and made file sized THREE TIMES BIGGER. Is 1 mb too big of an image file to dump into the mp3s? I think so.

500x500 for main album art,
full quality for custom

Nobody looks at MP3 album art anyway

kotakuinaction represent!

BUTTERFLY YOU THERE!? THIS IS SHADOWBOXER WE HAVE THE MUFFIN MAN DEAD TO RIGHTS PLEASE RESPOND!

GET THIS TAPE TO RESISTANCE HQ ASAP WE BELIEVE HE IS MOVING FORWARD WITH PROJECT LA FOLIE! REPEAT HIS IS MOVING FORWARD WITH PROJECT LA FOLIE! THE BLUE MEANIES WERE OUT TO PASTURE!

picosong.com/w3unk/

What did he mean by this?

I can get The Lore.F.A.Q. in 320
my.mixtape.moe/vvgsas.mp3

Medl/y/ however, is lost to the sands of time, because apparently the final version I saved before leaving didn't go through, thus proving that I even when I have everything complete I can still somehow fuck up.

Anywhose, it seems as though the time for namefagging has come to an end, but I'm going to make one last post soon; a listening guide of every song referenced in the medley in order of appearance. No lyrics though. I'm insane, but I'm not fucking stupid. It's probably go onto youtube at some point along with the other songs, so I might as well have something for a future description.

So is the ETA within the next hour?

20 minutes longer

I would recognize that mic clipping anywhere buddy :)

Haha!

Next year resize images for me, and maybe I'll get shit done faster. I hate art fags!

ETA?

20 minutes longer

I'm sorry I've been a little spacey today, but we're getting there. Album Art, see if you hate something, if I missed something etc.

I hope that's not all you got so far?

You're missing art on LamaJ

That's everything, there are no more songs.

I even have it and I remember dragging it over. This is why I screen shot. got it

To pass the time

>How many songs did you write this year
>How many of your songs got in this year
>How many songs did you scrap/save for next year
>How many songs did you sing this year
>Favorite song from this year

>7
>6
>15 fucking songs god damn
>0 because shitty voice and shitty mic
>Ban Me/The LoreFAQ

N.A.

Missing Mister Mind Hack as well

Good boys

>4
>4
>probably around 10
>23
>Augmented Man/Because I Played Games
wew

Uhhh

wrong

If you wouldn't mind putting this in the docs later as a reference.
pastebin.com/4xDJnE4E
Here is an absolute list of every song featured in order of appearance. Total: 39
01 Graphics Misers
02 You Upgraded!
03 Shill Like Me (/v/ the Musical I)
04 When will my fun begin? (/v/ the Musical I)
05 Let My IP Go (/v/ the Musical I) x Youre Getting DLC (/v/ the Musical II)
06 DLC! (/v/ the Musical III)
07 Sequel x Youre a Good Man Sakurai (/v/ the Musical III)
08 Unfinished Games (/v/ the Musical III)
09 Ragnarok (Around the Clock)
10 Fairly Shit Game
11 False Flagger
12 DOOM!
13 Wicked Incest
14 Console-Tan Tuesday
15 I Hate It On /v/ (Bonus Track)
16 Ryuu Ga Waga Teki Go An Fuk Yo Self Kurau
17 The Reit Stuff x How Do You Be Happy?
18 Hip to Despair
19 Ultimate Control
20 Pokemon GO
21 Delfino
22 Big Guy For You
23 Deep in the Heart of Veeky Forums
24 Don't Shitpost, I'm Scared: PC
25 FrEYEday
26 Can't Post That
27 /r/Veeky Forums
28 Miyamoto Theme Song
29 Normies
30 The Fucks I Give (About Undertale)
31 Gotta Hatch 'Em All
32 Something Better On Steam
33 Irish Gaymen Song 3
34 Kill Off The Lucky One
35 The /v/ Hoedown
36 Friends In No Places

Well, that seems to be everything. I guess that means I should drop the name and go back to posting anonymously. Sorry again that I wasn't as available this year as I've been in the past. We still had some fun though right? Thank you to everyone who enjoys my input and participation. You guys are literally the only reason I'd ever stay up till 9 in the morning in a computer lap.

Have a nice rest of the year everybody. I'll be lurking.

roco popping in to say i hope to see you around bv, always super nice to see you.

Added it to the sheet, mate. Nice to see you again this year even if it wasn't as much as previous years, and thanks for the contributions.

Hope to see you again next year!

You too roco. I can always count on you and my apparent rival according to my little sister supersounds to make some great content. Hope to see you again next year.

I'll be sure to try and top myself if I come back.

>my apparent rival according to my little sister supersounds
Is it weird for me to headcanon this? I kind of like the idea of certain singers having rivalries and secret relationships even if it's just made up jokes and banter.

Album art! Next CD in 5 more days at this rate.

should be "Carried" in my shitty comp

The Pirates has album art!

>secret relationships
They make it fairly apparent, user

Every time I typed it I wondered, but I didn't know if it was intentional since it's "carry" everywhere in the doc. Chime in if I shouldn't change it, anyone. Otherwise I will.

Well, give us the details

I noticed someone posted something about Prontera in 600x600 Album Art size, but it's got nothing on it Musical related at all, so I can't tell if someone meant for it to be Art or not

it isnt square!!!!1

You are right! It was hidden from me. Anybody want to take a shot at making it square?

Sorry, I messed up in that regard.

How do I do it in Gimp...it keeps scaling the size to be relative.

Why do we have 2 "Carried in my Shitty Comp"s?

Besides that, since we've got the 2 "No Vidya!" albums in there, we could use the 2 different Covers, the one one with Wojakc and the one without.

Also, you should add the joke "Sevastapol" art to at least one of the "Sevastapol" songs here

>Why do we have 2 "Carried in my Shitty Comp"s?
DLC is the bonus album. So if multiple people sang a song, the one that isn't chosen for main album goes in DLC.

I could swear Taff made it square. If you wake up on time Taff, help!

take it you pizza boy

imgur.com/a/XcuqN

I just made this, though. It's a picture of the sky that I took :^)

too distorted imo.

WHATEVER throw it in! unless we get a better version this shit'll do.

This, use the quality sevastopol and the one with layers of irony on the dlc versions.

this is awful :)

Yeah, what he said. I love that art, and will add it to all four in there. Will do no wojakc.

Hate you.

>tfw bae likes muh song

You did good lad, see ya next year.

Fuck me. Just add black bars at the top and bottom of the wide original pic and write 'v the musical' in either bar. Is it really that hard? if I wasn't in bed and on my phone already, I'd do it for you.

can you do ambient lighting instead of black bars?

I have other sky pictures I can try.

imgur.com/a/ak09v

There you go.

Fuck all you guys

Literally add anything but keep the original ratio of the pic in-tact.

Best one.

I like this, please vote for this.

thank you soldier!

Great one.

Not quite an album art, more of a related image. I think that's a pass, nice memory though.

Since "Musical Support hotline" also had some art that wasn't in the right size, I had some fun with that as well. We probably shouldn't use it though for a non-song content

I'll put it on the dlc track, nice going.

cool!

WHEN'S IT COMING OUT LADS?!

ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL NOT DONE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

ETA is now 40 more minutes

It's ART time. Megas in about

soon

TAKING FOREVER THE THREAD WILL DIE

20 more minutes

Okay I'm starting some mega uploads, but it may still take a while due to my internet. Officially no longer "working" on it.

Sorry for being extra slow this time.

HERE WE GO

Bout time

EXCITE

bedtime bump for me. I'll be back in the morning, but if anybody asks where the video for Mr. Cliffy B is in the meantime, tell them it won't be due in time for the release threads. I misused my time and energy on other things, and for that, I am truly sorry. But it will get done, eventually.

We found a last minute extra song, so you're gonna have to wait longer

picosong.com/w39iH/