pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last page in the book of grudges: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for historycucks get out

second for QUEEK WANTS THIS

Third for The Old World died for this.

Hello everyone, X of Y here and welcome to another episode of darkshards cheese.

4th for based Vlad

OLA SKINKS

LEEEWIE LEWIE LEWIE

Is this what Caledor and his thrall yell all day to keep the vortex stable?

Im having so much more fun playing empires where i "can't" confederate or annex fellow statesmen. Much more challenging

G O B L I N S

my most missed feature from earlier TW titles is the ability to recruit a few units from vassals every turn

one one hand itd be stupid broken in TWW, but on the other hand, it'd also be cool as hell. I really hope that they reintroduce it as some faction's gimmick, or at least allow player rogue armies to let you create insane combinations of armies.

could probably "balance" it by adding animosity, where if you have multiple races that hate each other they have a leadership malus or some garbage like that.

>ran out of money
>my lord got gangraped TWICE IN A ROW
>lost my assassin too
>jsdfhgfjkcjlkdx
>start killing everything in my path
>my assassin returns, a sorceress joins me, and I set up 2 new factions, get paid 2k from a peacetreaty and perform a ritual

aww yea

Spoiler that shit.

Last Defenders or Hexoatl?

*pimp-slaps your lord*

How do you even deal with ranged heavy HE players as DE? What's the best units for it?

>Multiplayer

You blow your brains out

>rome is lagging on campaign map because its too old
>rome 2 is high enough graphics that my dankpad wont run it properly

I just wanna spread the word of strength and honor anons.
I guess I'll have to stick to medieval 2

You take it up the ass because archers + lothern sea guards is just so hilariously OP it isnt funny.

Rock the boat!

What makes Teclis good? I just started his campaign, what should I be prioritizing?

I just found a ruby ring that gives 4 bound uses of fireball, does that stack with his 4 bound fireballs for 8 or should I keep the +15% ranged damage crafted item?

Mazamundi is pretty solid later on after leveling quite a bit, but the unkillableness of DINO MAN is pretty awesome right from the start and never lets up.

>What makes Teclis good?
At higher levels he can decimate armies of infantry as long as there isn't any cavalry harassing him or have your own cav protect him.

Don't rock the boat baby

Rock the... boat?

>everything Delves do is done in the edgiest way possible
How do they make coffee?

>What makes Teclis good?
He knows how to take multiple dark elf dicks

flay the slaves until they pick the beans
then crush the beans with the hopes and dreams of said slaves

MURDER AND SLAUGHTER

perform a ritual

I think Mazamundi is the weakest lord at the start. I havent tried MOMMY yet, but of the other 7, mazamundi doesn't do shit until he picks up like 10-15 levels. Queek is a close second to worst start, though he becomes possibly the most deadly LL once he gets enough levels under his belt when it comes to assassinating priority targets, so there is that.

>Dark Elven piracy themed army with a black ark who roll up and down the coast hitting ANY coastal settlements without walls or garrisons
>high elven Cavalry/chariot heavy army
>Clan Skrye tech heavy Skaven force
>High Elven Archer/Seaguard Light wizard/Teclis net spam army

What's the most fun you've had lads?

mommy is definitely the worst LL this time around

like she doesn't even get bladewind

And on the 7th day Nagash did sayeth, "half the death lands shall perpetually be an eclipse, half shall perpetually be a red moon, and lo and behold there was retardation"

why the hell do warlock engineers get all these combat skills if they're gonna be crap in melee no matter what

Eshin heavy armies.

> Few slave units sit on one side of the walls to get the AI to place their army on the walls
> a solitary stealth unit sneaks up the walls and opens the gate on the opposite side of the map
> army of death runners and poison gutter runners rush into the settlement
> assassin cuts down enemy mages while the town center is overrun with rats
> defenders attempt to rush back to reclaim the center, all the while harried by skirmishers, before being swamped on all sides by ninja rats

Wtf is this

Dont they get a bunch of army buffs too? Just let them chill in the back spamming lightning and buffing your army.

PLay EB2 then.

>click on druchii sorceress
>she starts screaming
SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A MOUNT

>low tier but veteran saurus + skink army with a few terradons and cold one riders led by my main man Tep'chicc, a heavens slann mage.
>he single handedly spear headed the invasion of ulthuan from africa, winning battles he had no business winning against endless naggarond/cult of pleasure doomstacks as Lothern fell apart

How do you play as Skaven without getting BTFO about 50 turns in? Nearly all my neighbours turned on me and there was no way for me to fight all of them at the same time as I could only feed two stacks. Then a rogue wood elf faction came with only dragons in their army, is that a bug because I couldn't fight them back regardless of what I tried to do.

Think I'll just play Lizardmen instead.

>click on anyone

BLACKHEARTED ROGUE

An advanced setting for true patricians that a grognard like you wouldn't understand.

SHE IS A MOUNT

Mazdamundi and Morathi suffer the most from the lord and campaign effects. On easy difficulty its not that noticeable but on VH it feels like both factions are just locked down and chained.

So what units are the Lizardmen missing? What can they get as DLC besides more LLs?

Maracas Skinks

so how screwed am i?
should i try or come back later with reinforcements/more units?
imgur com/a/fRMcm
dont know how to change shadowplays screenshot size (or if you even can) so this will have to do since i cant get one that meets the size allotment...

I haven't played ats yet, but I assume you're only supposed to occupy high quality settlements and raze/sack the rest. That way your food doesn't get spread too thin. I'm probably wrong though.

Is this a bait?

managed to get one under 4mb

holy shit you retard have you never heard of .jpg's?

this is the type of fucking mongoloid I share this general with

Just use F12 to make pics, also you can put it in paint and save as jpg

The druchii are restless...

this is is lads, the final map, and no, is not the leaked one, this one is the final one datamined from the files. compare it to the small portion of the map in the mortal empires entry blog

i will admit to being retarded and didnt think about putting it in paint and saving as jpg, so here it is

Bleakswords will help, you generally want to go wide. Dark Riders are cheaper than archers- you can invest in a few without any worries.

Harpies don't count as large units so lothern sea guard get no benefits against them and will lose in a 1vs1 if you can get them in without taking too much missile fire

The lore of fire's burning skull is extremely good against light armored units in a line, more predictable than bladewind and more damaging (with less AP) than penumbral pendulum, so it can destroy entire archer lines. Worst case scenario, the enemy will have to move his archers, disrupting his fire as you approach.

Bringing several shielded darkshards while doing the above (wind spell, archer harass) lets you use your AP to delete whatever he has except for spearmen pretty quickly.

It's a fun matchup. I don't recommend bringing Malekith or Morathi- Sword & Shield Dreadlord with a supporting Sorceress is probably your best bet.

sorry, this one without ll names

This map is depressing. Typical CA, deliver a good game but continue to fumble on details and fall flat near the marker that says "Greatest game of all time"

>large

lol

>From the Death Lands falls the Rain of Corpses

I like it.

>they said "too much water"
>and they listened

I love how even the drukee settlements ham it up especially if you're playing as Morathi where chaos corruption is high

THE VERY AIR REEKS OF CORRUPTION

>"datamined"

Souce?

TRANQUIL AS A FOREST,
CALEDORS FIRE WITHIN

SEEK OUT YENLUI,
YOU ARE SURE TO WIN

YOU'RE A FLAT EARED PALE PATHETIC LOT, AND ASURYAN RAN SHORT ON MAKING YOU

SOMEHOW I'LL MAKE ASUR OUT OF YOU

Well I'm 40 turns in and I'm penetrating the Last Guardians while also having confederated some other Skaven clan. The lizardmen to the north west are so frightened of my power, they paid me to sign a non-aggression pact. I'm playing on very hard btw.

I want to sleep with a female Skink

>AND ASURYAN RAN SHORT ON MAKING YOU
too many syllables

One advantage of Morathi is she lets you pick up two extra heroes and pretty significant upkeep bonuses early. But as an actual LL in battle she's only about as good as a Sorceress of Shadows.

>female Skink

user, I...

Does the Plague Priest get Vermintide or am I misremembering

WITNESS ME, WITNESS GLORY

and-you-have-nt-got-a-clue
And-Asur-yan-ran-short-on-making-you

you're right, trim it.

Asur-yan-ran-short-on-you

GCCM posted about it in reddit

Skink (female) (great weapons) (slings) (beasts) (shields) (heavy... for a skaven)

Hey would they include all that empty space on the east if it won't be populated until game 3...

Tranquil as a forest,
Caledors fire within.
Seek out Yenlui,
You are sure to win.
You're a flat eared pale pathetic lot
And asuryan ran short on you
Somehow i'll make asur out of you.

fuck it repeats you. I need something else.

And the fire won't judge you true
somehow i'll make asur out of you

and-the-fire-wont-judge-you-true

too many syllables?

>All that copy paste
>Those poor Photoshop skills
>Those photos of models clearly tinted green
>That overall lack of perspective
>The fact none of this nonsense means anything or leads to anything

And yet I still know people who will defend AoS and this shit to the death...

And your arrows don't strike true

fireball spell seems so impotent compared to breath spells wtf

what am i supposed to be lobbing these things at

What do?

Shame dwarves are probably the most braindead retards that just won't stop busting my south.

my favourite part is the "tomb maze" whis is the same 3 buildings copied over and over again

I still can't believe it's an official piece of GW media. It must be some shitty work of fans.

against enemy heroes and lords, you retard

>He only plays against the AI

Guess something already happened to your brain

obviously it will be blocked you dungus

That map is what a modder made to prepare in advance. It's similar tot he combined map but not the real thing

I still wonder if my old Dwarf multiplayer build is still viable?

>Dwarf
>Multiplayer
>Viable

What button is it on the new game to move units faster across the campaign map?

no, this is the datamined one

"I made this from a combination of files that CA left in the game. The text is the overlay, which as you can see here matches up perfectly with the old world as well. The map itself is actually the map of sea colours. Bet you didn't think we'd find that, right CA? ;)
Edit: Imgur absolutely is refusing to upload at the moment, but here is a version with the old world map included. I can upload a higher quality version to imgur later if anyone would be interested in that. The high quality version is also already on the GCCM patreon page.
Edit edit: Before anyone asks, there are 295 regions in the Mortal Empires campaign, there were 142 in TWW1, and there were 225 in the Vortex Campaign."

R

>That little tail wriggle on the Hyrda

I think I have a new favourite unit. It's not that effective in a fight but its absolutely adorable.