Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Coming soon to a gacha near you!

I just want to find a who gives lap pillows and gives you this look when you wake up

When is this semen demon going to be in the gacha?

Here are your odds at getting Tamamo this halloween (or any other SSR on rate up)

>100 quartz
20%
>200 quartz
37%
>300 quartz
50%
>400 quartz
60%
>500 quartz
68%
>600 quartz
75%
>700 quartz
80%
>800 quartz
84%

Save all your tickets and quartz and don't expect anything, it will hurt less after you don't roll her in some hours.

You won't roll your waifu

>find a girl who*
Fuck me

Go faster next time user.

Account up for grabs. No drive to play the eng server. Has waver, atalanta, medea lily, siegfried YteSPFhMNt password is Adrastea23

Okay this make much more sense. So he can project himself as superhuman while using weapons in UBW?

She's not even in JP yet, as far as I know. So it'll be awhile.

She needs special dialogue with Ishtar.

READ THE FUCKING VN

Reality Marbles are incredibly OP. Also Gil was not at full power since he's been slowly growing weaker since the 4th war

Sorry, i read it 8 or 7 years ago, im rereading it right now, and i don't remember shit.

So is the elf-ear thing because they used magic during the age of magic, or a hint towards divine lineage?

>im rereading it right now, and i don't remember shit.
THEN FUCKING FINISH IT BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THE VN

Not just in UBW, at any time he's using a projected weapon in or out of the Reality Marble. The Marble just makes it easier because the swords are already there, he doesn't have to conjure them. The only thing that matters is his own mental limits.

See also

Now that it's been brought up I still don't really get how Shirou can just graft on EMIYA's arm without there being some problem given that it's the arm of a servant.

Thank you for not being this guy

Fuck off and die

It's basically a thing of the "first humans" of the human era as far as I understand

>he doesn't have to conjure them
iirc the better a copy he makes the longer it takes to conjure them outside of UBW

There IS a problem. It literally kills him days later. The only reason it didn't kill him instantly is because the Servant was himself.

Thats kinda makes sense thank you. So as much less human he becomes he can projects better right?

what do you guys do with servants that have fulfilled their interlude duty? second archive or do you just feed them to another one?

He keeps it in the world with his own mana flowing towards it, but the arms's mana doesn't go into him.

At least not until he removed the cloth and stars swording

Thid guy makes cute alteras
I wish i could draw even simple doodles like this

I keep a copy of each in case something comes up? o.o Holy shit, that's cold.

Is it better to sit through the summoning animation or to skip it?
Which one has a higher chance of producing an SSR?

I always wondered why she was missing from the game along with Achilles and Chirion, specially when there was a huge lack of 5* Asassins

You can burn/use the ones that have no niche uses, but I personally keep them for sentimental reasons

>When is this semen demon going to be in the gacha?

I hope soon because Im tired of waiting.
I skipped many of my favorite servants like Okita and Musashi because she refuses to come out.
This is probably a good thing since I can save more, but at the same time I want her a lot now.

>You're not going to roll for what whore of a fox are you m a s t e r?

Is it Halloween yet?

>I wish i could draw even simple doodles like this
Wishing won't get you anywhere user. You know what to do.

Yes I am, now back to the second archive with you

>o.o

It makes no sense she's not available. Shakespeare's freaking available.

>doomposting

Not really. We see him make copies so perfect they are essentially the same as the original in HF without the marble being out. We see the same thing with Caliburn in the Fate Route really, in retrospect it was the single most perfect projection he ever does because he's not getting in his own way in Fate like he does in other routes because of doubt and fear.

Aside from his own mind, the only limit we are given is that copies projected when the Marble is not deployed are automatically downranked, and given the actual events we see that basically just translates to "Its one "rank," harder to make them perfect."

Only once if the ticket I toss first doesn't give Mephi or Giga Nigga.

I'd rather roll for her when there are better things on rate up with her.

I am gonna roll for stupid cat

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

ah okay. I was speaking more to how I thought servants were mostly not flesh and blood but rather being spirit forms but I guess w/e it's mana is enough of an answer

Plenty of room at the moment so I just keep all mine. Also working some up for events that give them boosts it not a bad idea.

Going to roll everything I have. All 700.

>He won't roll Tamamo

Good luck, you can do it user!

I like to hoard one copy of each character, just like I do in BE

Fixed your servant, no need to thank me.

>not petite anymore
boo!

you know it would be kind of funny if you put certain servants in the second archive but then later they find their way on your main team somehow.

That's what happens if you grail Astolfo.

I wish you the best of luck, user!

I level up them up and ascend them when possible.

I want to max out every single one of my servants.

So why did the 3 families went full retard if all they wanted was to get to the root?

I already have a berserker that's better than you.

>You will never take Tamamo to see the fireworks
Why even live.

because none of them would share

Expeditions when?
I want to send out parties of my servanst doing nothing in cladea to find mats

cuz it was a COMPETITION user...

I love fireworks too.

>the day after tomorrow there will be tons of posts from people who did not get their caster
>When the next banner comes, I could be next
I'm scared bros, I hope you all roll your waifu!

They're stuck in the middle of icy nowhere. Maybe you can send them off to find Hitler's Last Battalion or some shit.

I love (You)

>Roll for Medea Lily
>4th Kaleidoscope instead

So should I just roll them into one giant one, or keep them spread out?

I think she likes me.

What did you say?

Once someone learns a way to get to the root, that path is closed. It is literally counter-productive for magi to collaborate to reach the root since the spoils only go to one person.

Mayonegg

Oh and I forgot, one Caster is also unavailable

Time to grail your waifu.

A general rule of thumb is don't combine SSR CEs unless you can max limit break it. And with Kaleidoscope in particular, keeping 3 80%s is usually more useful than max limit breaking into one.

I decided that i will make one roll for lilly. Got Orion instead and i can live with it.

POST SUPPORTS

Also I have a couple of free spaces

I'll bite. Which Caster?

>send saber out to search for phoenix plumes
>she gets lost in the jungle and dies from starvation
>all alone with no one to even bury her corpse
No thanks

You were supposed to say "i love fireworks" and now your ruined everything forever.

Isn't Caster of Black still not in the game?

think he's talking about muh Adam

You can do it, user!

I thought the worst case scenario were all the pirates getting drunk and forgetting to come back.

Sup Gentoo

Sort of what I was thinking. Was just curious if having a super buff one was worth it.

Exact same thing happened to me. I'm beginning to believe one of us is Orion and the other Jason.

I'm glad I have Artemis, it's just funny how the desire sensor is avoiding Lily, but giving me more rare/better things in her place.

SOON

Gramps when

>no hearts
>no claws
>only 20 fangs
I can barely give a shit in regards to mats honestly

Avicbron is not. I bet he's 3 star, he kind of sucks in-universe but his Noble Phantasm is the kind of thing it would make sense to have as stupidly good, which describes many 3stars.

What's up with Japan and dragons having a reverse scale?

I don't even have anything that uses them anymore

But nothing wrong with having some in stock I guess

Gross, even if my husband was a grill he'd have a cute small chest.

Is YU-NO part of TM canon or is there some kind of real world legend or legends about this?

WHERE ARE THE HEARTS AND CLAWS

Use nine lives bladeworks as the example to this.

Thats not shirou doing thing, thats shirou projecting Heracles specially made fighting style against herc himself. Heracles made that style of fighting so as to defeat the hydra, or as a result of.

So if shirou's only ability was to project weapons, he'd never be able to use it. Since he can use Nine Lives, that means he's projecting the abilities of heracles to whatever degree his body could handle.

Added, this is mine

Is this incest, selfcest or masturbation?

Rememeber how Elfs were created by Tolkien to basically symbolize the first humans before they were thrown out of Eden?

It's basically the same thingy in Fate I think

Kabedon is the best.

Yes

>won't love every form of his husbando
Terrible master.