US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Ded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=by-_tnOGnuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maiev's 10k pussy

>People think females suck at WoW

>Yet one of the best players in the world is a female (nagura)

chinese comics time

>quest in suramar for 3 hours
>not even 1 part is done out of 11

what a great C O N T E N T

anduin is such a failure

he wont have a child

i wonder if he fucks him

you fuckin expect me to read that

great the dumb dragon took his friend on a ride and he died on his back from old age
now stormwind will hunt him

>>quest in suramar

For what purpose?

Have fun hearing "Somethings not quite right." over and over then getting curbstomped by 10 mobs jumping on your ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=by-_tnOGnuM

reputation?

Tfw never will impregnate a night elf

AN ILLUSION

Good thing being a tank in this game means I'm amazing at self-healing, have a lot of hp annd do a lot of damage.

Suramar was ez.

That shit's a joke now that there's flying, but a year ago it was pretty awful.

Even as rogue I couldn't stealth past half of them because "muh magic seeing power" guards everywhere

>decide to make my DH alt a gatherer on argus because tank spec can't be dazed
>find out demonsteel stirrups doesn't work on argus
>but the no daze leatherworking item does
Well shit

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

Anduin's piping hot fuckstick

suggest me a level 1 gearset or something that will make my bank char look good please

the fuckin demons are taken from diablo 3

I don't know of a level 1 gearset, other than the Fel armor from the pre-Legion demon invades

Is there a way to play this game without paying subscription? no poorfag or cheapfag, just don't like paying a sub on top of microtransactions

also are high elves good in this game?

>warlock version of the Broken Shore
>captured inquisitor

Do we need it alive to know its secrets of it will tell them before it dies?

>don't like paying a sub on top of microtransactions

what microtransactions? are you buying $10 pets and $20 dollar mounts?

haha where do you come up with this stuff

yes

NO, high elves are the WORST. the only good high elves are called blood elves now.

>Tyrannical Xavius
Who thought this was a good idea?

>Get targeted by two things at once
>Die

if i dont get atleast 1 mount from the army of the light faggots im gonna kys myself

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

yes I don't mind paying for cosmetics or mounts once in a while or buy expansions separately. Can I refresh sub with in-game gold or something?

>mfw tyrannical Hymdall

pfffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFF UCCCKKKKK

atleast a toy

I can't tell but I swear they nerfed hymdall. The drake appears very quickly but it just stays there for 3 secs. It's very visible so you can see where he's going to attack. It was different from before where you have to see the drake flying way back in the background and it just does its attack without a pause.

yes

>Can I refresh sub with in-game gold or something?

Yes. It's called a WoW token, you buy them from the auction house. Consume the item for 1 month of game time. Last I checked it's like over 160,000 gold, so I hope you know how to hustle

thanks

there was always a pause, you've probably just gotten used to it

>Mfw people paid for the Warframe
>Mfw people paid for the Blizzcon mounts
>Mfw I'm poorfag

Marks of honor drop only at lvl 110?

WO MAO WO SHINDERIUUU

are lfr bosses still only lootable once a week?

yes. stop farming legacy content for mogs.

i know the airship mounts aren't worth $40 but if i had the disposable income i'd probably've fucking bought it
the horde balloon is pretty neat

OwO

>Get better gear
>Start doing way worse with new tier set

What the fuck did they do to make it this fucking bad? Some gear would be 20 item levels higher and still be shit stat wise.

My C'thun-killing guild in vanilla had at least four women.

4/40 wow
you know at least 10 people in vanilla raids were only there because they had a certain buff right?

and 1 virgin

>the one virgin was a female

One of them was a class leader, and two of them were some of the best players in our guild.

I really want to do guild achievements but forcing a good amount of them to do old content is impossible. It sucks because you easily beat them solo. Would be nice if they just remove the requirement so long as you are in the guild with them.

Who's set is that bad?

THERE IT IS BOYS
250/300

and one of them was the virgin

GOD DAMN IT

i havent played in 3 years, just got back and i still have more achievements than you do

why do you even bother

who the fuck are you again?
gz

im less than a bar from 110 on my druid and got like 17 unsullied pieces i mailed to him to open
what spec should i gear up for argus?
bear i assume for the no daze?

He started in elgion u noob

Not a single rank 3 on any of the herbs or alchemy I do. Its been so fucking long but it never fucking happens. RNG was a mistake.

>who the fuck are you again?
who the fuck are you?

Ion Hazzikostas said the whole point of RNG-gating the rank 3's is so that people who have them will feel special and maybe be appreciated by their guildies or something

obviously he's a guy that thinks being someone matters on Veeky Forums

>Crossrealm bullshit means that im always competing with someone for emperer shaohao reputation farm

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

doesnt he

>running ICC for the first time
>Tirion "P A L A D I N" Fordring is wearing armor covered in flaming skulls
Am I missing some dank lore here or is Blizzard's art team just full of hacks?

what's the most fun class for battlegrounds wowg

Crossrealm never solved the issue. Dead servers pretty much stay dead and only put you with the opposite faction. Crowded servers gets more crowded and can't do anything without being swamped. I really wish you could turn it or just keep all the dead servers together. Of course Blizz will never fix the issue despite the amount of backlash.

He had the Ashbringer back then which can incinerate undead so why not?

>you will never make a trial lvl 100 to farm rares

resto druid

>holy crusader blessed by the Light preaching about unity and freedom and safety
>covered in skulls
It's fucking retarded. The undead are defiled corpses, and he's going to defile them further by wearing them as a fashion accessory? What kind of holy man is this?

Havoc Demon Hunter

theyre not real skulls dude, he bought them at hot topic

mw monk

Are they still broken?

>the alliance has night elves that are thousands of years old
>they all take orders from a 17 year old
How cucked can you be?

I spent all my gold on heirlooms how do i get more

max out characters and do gold class hall missions

how can i get more dps on my weapon? insert better gems?

yes.

Get a better weapon, duh.

Night elves should be a separate faction. I thought they were all in harmony with the forest and shit. But then they team up with humans, which, if you take a few steps outside of Stormwind you'll find they're cutting down the trees and raping the animals

But I suppose you have to serve the needs of the game's functionality over the needs of the narrative

What's an order that Anduin or Varian has given that would make High King anything more than a ceremonial title? NEs haven't done anything Tyrande wouldn't want to do otherwise.

True.

WC3 night elves and Jaina/Theramore both would have fit better with vanilla Horde than vanilla Alliance.

>I-I was going to do that anyway p-please stop fucking me Wrynn-sama
C U C K E D

that's why you play on RP realms

i hope i can actually tank argus mobs now
i got wrecked by the first rare right after you jump down the ship

fake news

explain?

just tripled my stam and armor