/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >EoR III is live
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>EoR III Rate-up 1
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 16-17, 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>HF Movie collab
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/
>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

CCC rerun when?

Tomoe is cute! CUTE!

2 years if you're lucky

Tomoe is my mom

xth for historically accurate old men

Go to sleep user. I'm your father.

How tall is Mafia?
Is Takahashi 13 yo?
Kawasumi is kawaii for 41 yo.
Nobu is... Nobu.

Oh, you think gacha is your ally. But you merely adopted the gacha; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see a 5* until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

If I pull that off will you die?

This, Miura didn't have to butcher UFO UBW. He just did it because he's a spineless wimp.

Mafia is 30 years old

Who do you guys think will be the 5* in the part 2 gacha?
Tamamo? Shuten? Raikou? Amakusa?

>tall

It would be extremely painful.

Japanese kind of tall?

You're a big guy.

The old man.

You're a big swordsman

Old man is a 4*

If they made a Pokemon collab would pokemon or trainers be servants?

For Yag(You)

How good is Tomoe? What kind of CE should I put on her?

the rate-up rises!

Trainers are servants that use Pokemon in their attacks. NP animation would be similar to Raikou's, but with Pokemon.

I hope Nasu wins. Imagine if instead of Shirou, (You) and Mashu arrive to save the world in the third movie.

Amakusa. The rest seem unlikely

/Jannu/ thread.

>Ibaraki have horns
>Shuten have horns
>Tomoe have horns
>all of them have Demon Magic
>all of them have Fiendish attribute
>and triggered Musashi's oni line

>Suzuka is none of the above
Is there just 2 types of oni or Suzuka's oni blood is just that thin compared to her divine blood?

It would be really lame

I would unironically drop the series and post my account in the thread for anyone to defile if that happened.

Same desu

Jannu?

There aren't many trainers that could be used in a collab. Red and Blue? Ash and some shitters from Gen 7? It would be safer to make humanoid mons like Mewtwo or Lucario who are massively popular into Servants.

I would whale for Cynthia

Holmes NP is anti-world because it ferrets out secrets, and there's a secret that can't be revealed or it will literally tear the fabric of reality apart. He's a Ruler because him being that class means he can't spread it around or something.

Of course he all but outright says it in his trial quest and nothing happens but whatever.

>all are slackers
Oni are a mistake

She is ok.NP hit around 62k-70k with 1st skill on lvl10 and NP1.
I put the Drunk Jannu for more NP damage and Summer Carmilla for crit meme.

You are extrapolating a lot of unconfirmed stuff here. World Tree could work anyway in Tsukihime as far Zepia mentions the DAA world as being another remote possibility, and Extra has the whole world fucked up and it works anyway. With the observers we have nothing really explained about that or how the DA being anti-history even applies here or if it has any effect here. As far we know, FGO used those because Zelretch ultimately is a cameo at best in Fate, he is a Tsukihime character doing world-hopping. Also the HF manga still has Zelretch in the ritual and that has Nasu a bit more involved than the movie anyway.

Add that London completely glossed over the Three families stuff anyway and you got some reference of Zouken wanting to save the world and that's it.

STROPPUS TSOP

What are some grailed servants that if you see them on a support list you automatically like the guy? I want to be cool

Have you rolled your own Moosashi?

Because Sakurai is an unashamed powerlevelfag.

Any Medusa/Medea/Tamamo/Shiki/Nobu/Fran variant
Parvati although I've only seen one so far

Of course I did!

mordred, any saber alter, manjew, dantes, amakusa and some others

No because I'm not a faggot

Ibaraki is patrician taste

Herc, Dantes, Ozzy, Hector (I love you user)

TL note: Ibaraki is actually shit

Factually wrong

>or Suzuka's oni blood is just that thin compared to her divine blood?
Probably this. Her divine sword or whatever also might have something to do with it.

Grailed Serenity or CA Hassan

look, it's Tamamo

I did but she's not the one I wanted. I don't even know what to do with her since I already have NP2 Okita.

I had her at NP2 since new year. I just wanted Tomoe for now but she refuses to come.

Any servant that isn't Jeanne Alter, Scat, Melt, Raikou, Gil or Merlin.

Tomoe a CUTE!

Yup, Mushashi is strong and cool!

No quartz

Its probably Divinity,Ibaraki said that ME is oni's natural skill(which is why they can converse well despite having it) but Shuten doesn't have it.

So why does the game randomly boot you out to title screen under the excuse of being data download?

I hate Musashi

Pic related

I can't believe no ones done a Raikou edit of this yet

Where is my Kojirou 5* servant

Has it been doing that often I just got on and it kicked me out mid fight

It's probably your time and date settings fucking with things or there was actually a data download

She finally come home after 9 months

Teach, St George, CA, Medusa, Gilles (caster and saber) and Ushi

You tell me

Yeah but I just wanted Tomoe and Daiz

was a pretty good chapter. APEX alone carried the story

What Mystic Code should I be focusing on leveling? I just finished up the new 2004 one, halfway through Mage Association's Uniform and wondering if I'd be better off with the Party Swap out skill instead. Card reroll doesn't feel as useful.

If you've done all the event ones with low EXP requirements, do the plugsuit.

>do the plugsuit.
Different user here, does the plugsuit really start out at 1+M exp to Level 2 or was it something related to my own level?

I'm waiting for Halloween news.

The plugsuit really starts out at over a million, yes. The scaling for the first few mystic codes is ludicrous, especially since there's only 2 skills between the three of them that actually go up each level.

Thanks. I'm assuming it would be dumb to use rare prisms on the event ones in the shop? The anniversary blonde one looks strong for my crit buster team.

>I'm assuming it would be dumb to use rare prisms on the event ones in the shop?
The mystic codes are some of the most useful things in the shop, although not all are as useful as others. Anniversary Blonde is definitely the best shop one.

Protect!

Absolute madman, though;
>new Doctor P

>the game actually expects me to care about these two because lolwomenandchildren
God Higashides a hack.

Make sure you take her out to udon dates

Anniversary Blonde isn't worth wasting RP on now that we got the Fuyuki Mystic Code which is basically the same thing.

Not really. 60% Buster up is still huge, especially in Merlin meta, 20 stars for all cards rather then whatever you have on Buster is less situational and the guts is better then NP gain.

They are similar but Anniversary Blonde is notably better IMO.

WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME DAIZ WAS FOR ME

>tfw NPBB chain on Tomoe's second HP bar with Karna and some buffs

FUCKING DAIZ

You're right but you're an eop subhuman he doesn't expect anything from you.

Whats so nice about seeing casual servants? It just looks cool. I want Carnival Phantasm to come back

>everyone is either a gag character, an honorable japanese swordsman, your bro or a bad guy who can reattach their head and needs to force in at least one line-long evil laugh per node
Love it or hate it, this chapter was shounenshit.

TL quote of the EoD dev:
>I'm still able to work hard! I do not have the development work time all the time, but ... I do not think there is any problem in terms of financing, so I think that we will not stop development due to financial reasons ... ... I definitely want to complete it!
This kind of responce has been common in the last month or so, slightly worried tbqh.

Do buster and attack buffs stack multiplicatively or additively?

So what did everyone think of the choices for the seven swordsmen? What would you have done differently?

Is it worth using silver apples to farm EXP now if I have a tonne of servant I need to level but also have a decent bunch of leveled one?

Jetfags gonna say Lancelot and Arthur regardless.

It will be out before Otome Function, don't worry.

I appreciate all grailed servants. Mostly Nito/Nobu/Medea/Parvati