Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Peacemaker
youtube.com/watch?v=2mCpO7qOLK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gara's 3 with the Zenistar makes for really easy farming.

3rd for qt grineer

Reminder to not fall for warframe sentience meme.

Do fire rate mods effect how fast Mesa fires her peacemakers?

Do the daily special Zaws from Hok come pre-gilded? I remember reading somewhere that they do.

Today's consists of the 3 most expensive parts that form a polearm.

i want a qt grineer gf

why is it so easy

No
No

Use the wiki stupid.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Peacemaker

> Secondary weapon fire rate mods (e.g. Gunslinger), multishot mods (e.g. Barrel Diffusion), element damage mods (e.g. Deep Freeze), crit chance and crit damage mods (e.g. Pistol Gambit and Target Cracker) can affect the performance of Peacemaker as well.

I got it and it had catalyst installed, so I guess yes? Also, range on its fucking sucks.

Explain this then.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mCpO7qOLK0

Quill standing buff when?

>34/39

What frames are good for hunting Eidolons? I am coming back into the game and I want to know what I should go for. Octavia seems fun but I have no idea how to build her.

Damn that's a shame. I was expecting it to have decent range with a blade that long. Just wanted another status based polearm for condition overload.

>implying you have that many Zaw rivens

Is Ember a good frame?

Like Saryn.

After level 60 she's bad. Until then she farms affinity the fastest and easiest

good for lazy people but falls off against higher lvl enemies

Chroma with high strength and duration
Nova for nuking
Rhino for buff
Trinity for keeping team alive and maintaining the lures
Titania for cheesing
That's about it. Bringing someone else is retarded

blind rage on mesa yes or no?

dont we all user?

The Zenistar is literally just aesthetics though. If you're focusing on farming efficiency then you need to get a real melee.

Could someone post the new Naramon tree with ablities? I don't have the access to the game right now.

Thanks user!!!
Lastly is there a specific mission to farm endo? 40k for a maxed prime mod is a real bitch...

Pregnant Grineer quest when?

I want to play the S E X I E S T frame for Eidolon, so who is it?

That picture. awww

Mag Prime

>tfw playing harrow
>tfw downed 3-4 eidolons/night cycle this weekend
Lmaoing at you desu famalam

Ivara.

>got Peram spear
>it takes MORE hits to catch Murkray than a tier 2 spear
????????????????????????
I'M SO FUCKING MAD, THERE WAS A SHITTON OF MURKRAYS AND I WASN'T ABLE TO CATCH ANY OF THEM
FUCK

nezha

TIL warframe has alternativa fire.

Someone posted in the last thread to try using volt for it's passive, just walk around a bit and do 100 damage.

only for certain weaps

What warframe is good for hunting eidolons?

scroll up next time

rhino
just picture the gigantic gleaming oiled cyber spacebiceps underneath that suit

How did you get a shitton of Murkrays to appear?

>decide to leave computer on with 6 streams this time
>wake up to 10 messages and they are all starbursts or latron bp

Oh, well generally the first few posts of a new thread is nothing but shitposts so I usually skip on down.

How many frames in the game have 4 good abilities? I cant think of anything except maybe mesa

>nova

Ivara's 2 is niche, but usable.

By throwing Peppered bait around. I got really lucky and had 3 Murkrays, but wasn't able to catch any of them because it takes up to 3+ hits on one fucking fish
What the actual fuck.

>like how Krohkur looks
>it's shit
What a shame.
Also, what's the difference between three fishing spears?

what a terrible fate

how did you build it? it seems pretty alright to me

>The chat server has been taken offline for maintenance.
what the FUCK

do people even use mesa's 1?

rhino, nezha (if his 2 had better healing range), nova, frost

pretty big.

also the damage goes through walls and obstacles. Equip enemy radar on your carrier and its superb

ign: Ryuzakki
mr: 8
and a story: i was just playing the game like a year ago with a stranger and suddenly he blasts some scuffed im an alabama nigger from his phone

Excaliber

I didn't "build" it yet. Just primed pressure point and reach. I'm kinda stingy to feed a potato and then forma it to make it viable. I think I'll just stick to Broken War when I want some longswording.

what mods should i be looking for nidus?

RED TEXT

It's truly amazing how many people don't read that the MR needs to be in the screenshot. Come on, man.

If by good, you mean uses all 4. Nidus, Harrow, Oberon, Saryn, Octavia, Equinox. Pretty much all the support frames, except I don't think there's any use for Trinity's Well of Life.

soon

>>wake up to 10 messages

I think it also comes down to what your streamers are doing, how long they play and who they host when they log off etc. I'm only running 6 streams and over night I'll get 25+ drops and during the day it around 6 an hour or so. Yet some times it's only 1 or 2 drops in an hour. That's when I check the streaming farm and I notice say 3 of my 6 stopped streaming and/or all started to host the same player.
Also moving Wrym up the list of decent drops up their with the smoke color pallet. Being he comes ready built along with a weapon. So that's +2 sentry slots for free

>decide to leave 20+ steams on
>got another forma and another 3 day booster
mmmmmm, feels good man

>frost
What? Isn't his 3 just a wider 1?

ymmv but I think Nidus' 4 is pretty fuckin good

well, broken war outclass every weapon in it's category for damages
but krohkur also have status, the hybrid build is pretty nice

post opticor build bros

Mesa is fine with Intensify.
Anymore is to satisfy a preference or build requirement.

No thanks Steve, you're going to have to figure out THE BUILD on your own.

Nigga that was Tubemen.

Does Mesa ever reach the point where her damage gets so high that it no longer matters? since she either kills things instantly or the enemy has something that makes them impossible for her to kill

I forgot about Harrow desu. I rarely see people playing as him.

you mean his 2?

not really its a line-aoe and is good CC for the energy cost when modded with ice wave impendance. #1 is for capture missions or on bosses in a pitch

>low intelligence qt clone that will obey our commands

Do you level new weapons one at a time or try to fill all 3 slots at once?

They're all good :^)

How do you build titania for cheese?

Try again next thread

Does anyone know where chorba is nowadays, I miss that (jugo)slav legend

Mesa falls off at about 140-200 for me which is a big range, but only like four or five extractors on hieracon. Her damage doesn't scale exponentially with enemy health, where melee does.
Condition overload on a secura lecta with a dual element riven goes 250+, assuming you're ispin2win and invisible/using limbo.

Either way, it's totally irrelevant and I only run hieracon that high out of boredom--there's honestly no reason to encounter enemies that level. Mesa is a powerful frame and one of my favorites.

You use the first spear on Murkrays, it's their weakness.

>Open a stream
>Hosting slapsticklogic
>Open another stream
>Hosting slapsticklogic
>Open another stream
>Hosting slapsticklogic
I hate this retarded hosting shit

Unless you're getting carried in a place like bere or hydron, or are running a frame which can kill without needing much synergy with weapons, that approach will get your ass laid out.

imagine a quest, to steal tyl regor tech, and put a grineer lab in the last door of the ship, and in this lab you can create your own grineer
and if you decide to make it mature for combat in an incubator it stay as a child roaming you ship, like i did for the fless doggo

Why are the Steel Meridian allied with the Red Veil?

That new guy here again, is there any point to stealthing through missions? I dont seem to get any nice bonus for no alerts/no alarms or anything like that.

i want to take my cutie grineer gf to missions

Autism makes me finish things one weapon at a time.
Speedva on hydron with a melee weapon, chroma with anything else. It's satisfying to see the damage up, finish the build, and move on to the next one in a guaranteed 2 hydron runs.

You get a minor exp multiplier for stealth kills, but it can be hard to manipulate for any real gain, especially if you're new. But bear in mind that alarms mean more spawns, and a shitload of bursas if you're fighting Corpus.

one at a time so all the points go into it. Affinity doesnt work that way (you'll level up 1 weapon faster than all 3 at once). You can use your other already maxed weapons to carry you for the missions. Have one good weapon for primary, secondary and melee slots so you can easily swap one of them out.

you can get more affinity if you actually do use the leveling weap, but it still gets some if you stow it away. Time wise its often better to just use a maxed weap.

>goin relic farmin
>MR 15 joins
>gets to 200 cryo and heads for the evac
>"cmon guys"
>ignore him
>"guys I have to go to work"
>1.5k cryo later
>"fuck it I guess I'll report all of you"
??????????
how does someone so retarded make it to MR 15

Do Nova's abilities have some absurd augments or mod interactions going on? Because she seems like the go-to for when people are talking about raw high damage, but the ability stats on the wiki don't seem very exceptional.
Clearly I'm missing something here.

I dont know about the raw stats but I know the orb she fires can do retarded damage when pumped full of shoots.4th ability is pretty good for clearing lots of trash too.

and he got all those relics for free

he bought an acc or got handed one. Theres no way a MR15 wouldnt know relic farming

you pump your load into her 2 and it does a quadrillion damage when it explodes on impact

can coat enemies with her 4 for even more dmg multipliers

>Straight up 2x damage multiplier after all player calculations are done, not dependent on where you target, whether you use weapon or ability
>not fucking fantastic
Chroma is the go to for fuckhuge numbers but for buffing the entire team, or even having nova and chroma together, nova's great damagewise, and that's just on her 4.

he didnt evac he quit. afaik he wouldnt have gotten shit. he said it was just for the completion but I'm wondering why he couldnt solo it instead of shit up a pub game. t1 excav missions are piss easy until like 1.7k cryo.

forgot to mention her antimatter drop turns into this swirly ball when its maxed out on stored damage (50k damage, easily achieveable with shotties or other high dps weapons)