Touhou General /2hug/ #49

Better than Seija Edition
Previous Thread >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.weebly.com/retro-era-pc-98.html

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

DEMO LINKS:
AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/LmjDC

In the old days, we used to drown shitposters down in the deep sea.

>Murderer edition
ftfy

>Boatslut
Kuso op

BUMP

Threadly reminder that I will NOT hesitate to netplay 2hu games with ANYone at ANYtime.

Fifth for /ourguy/. I hope he and his penguin waifu the happiest of eternities together.

>loli
What the fuck? Murasa is at least 1000 years old. Fucking secondaries.

There's many penguins to go around

That's it I'm enrolling in an ESL class.
soku.
now.
no items.
final destination.
just kidding you ca use items if you want.

89.70.114.94:10800

can we play PoFVon the afternoon? Like in 7:30 hours

Murasa sux dude

>lolis have masculine (flat) chests, thus they are gay

>beta-Tokiko
Kuso taste

Ignore him, all the primaries know that loli chests are the softest most delicate chests of all.

My 2hu can beat your sluthu

Sure. Hit me up when you're ready, I'll be here all day.

I bet Seija sucks off random people just to fight the power! Who's the sluthu now?

Would Remilia turn to dust against Ooku and stand zero chance or not because the suns Utsuho uses are artificial?

>A stone cold killer vs a cheater who relies solely on her cheating tools
Gee user, I wonder who will win?

>Who's the sluthu now?
The proto boatslut

She has canonically beaten Byakuren
Mememitsu Murasshole would be piece of cake for my Queen

>My queen
Wew

Oh really? Cause the Miracle Mallet's power has run out the last time I checked. She's nothing more than a weak youkai now while Murasa is still sinking ships left and right.

>the Miracle Mallet's power has run out the last time I checked. She's nothing more than a weak youkai now

Ahh, and once again the Murasafag showing off just how much of a filthy secondary he is!
Should I feel disgusted or just sorry for you?

What?

>Boatslut secondary needs to be spoon-fed in order to realize his embarassing mistake

Kimochi!

>that smug
>that smile
>that body
I really like her design. The artist really did a good job.

They should've made her a loli.
She's too similar to Yukari now.

Nah. She's better than Yukari.

It's 500 yen for one potato /2hug/.

How much for the two big ones?

This is your Hecatia for this thread.

Something's seems off.

Blue is Earth, red is Gensokyo and yellow is the moon, right?

Red is the "Otherworlds", which is basically everything that isn't Earth or The Moon. So, I guess Gensokyo is under that umbrella, yeah.

Umbrella?

Nevermind

Are there different kinds of Ultra patch for one game? Like for example UltraA and UltraB are both compatible with MoF?

Is there any symbol for 1ccs with Ultra patch on?

Made for breeding.

Dead womb.

Ultra patches are a meme
Use the Vsync patch and play Lunatic at 90 or 120 fps

Most of her organs seem to be working fine despite her being undead, since she can still see, smell, taste, etc. Why would her womb be an exception?

Can she still poop?

Obviously, since she's still eating food.
I think we can assume that food doesn't just magically disintegrate in a youkai stomach.

Not really

Why are you posting such a lewd Remi if you're saying that Remi is not for lewd?

Overrated character? Yes.

It's not so bad. She's not a normie meme like Cirno and Momiji are.

Soooo cute~

GGs
tho playing with lag is starting to give me bad habits

Thank you for the games, it was great to fight you again.
It was a shame I didn't get to see more of your Cirno, but your Tenshi was amazing. Great games, can't believe we played for 5 hours.

>played for 5 hours

>again
wrong guy user
but my tenshi was shit. Are you from the old /v/ threads?

>wrong guy
Is there really more than one player in /2hug/ with your exact name who's great at Cirno and Meiling? Well, it's a small world out there.
>my tenshi was shit
She gave my Sakuya a run for her money numerous times. That's not what you would call shit.
>Are you from the old /v/ threads?
I lurked, but never played outside of a single very laggy match with their pet monkey Juayde. Don't think I made much of an impact back there.

But this is my first time playing with you.
Unless... sokuanon? Your Suika has gotten much much better.
>not shit
Trust me if you're planning to go for challonge tourneys it'll be nothing like that. That was a pick-up game tier tenshi.

>Your Suika has gotten much much better.
Thanks. Looks like playing storymode for the last month actually paid off.
Are challonge tourneys still a thing these days? Seems like it would be fun to join one, even just to get demolished.

Lost last life to the easiest final boss'es spellcard
;_;

>;_;
Don't do that

There's always next time, user.

Why not?
;-;

try the hisoutensoku irc or discord, I think it's every saturday.
you should've kept your old name

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
well that's the name I used yesterday in SWR and I wanted to be consistent and didn't think I'd bump into you

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fucking secondary

What does that word really mean? I am very confused

Anyone who isn't an arrogant holier-than-thou elitist faggot

Where have you been all this time?
We beat /aceg/ by the way.

Difficulty level:
LoLK > HSiFS > SA > DDC > UFO > IN > EoSD > MoF > PCB > TD

This seems about right.

Don't know why is shitposting.

It just means someone who likes/interested in touhou (or any game really), but doesn't actually play the games.

Your not obviously, but keep practicing.

I meant

>IN that high
I know I'm gonna summon the "'IN is easy' is a meme" troop, but why?

Had no internet for six weeks due to ISP shenanigans. Truly a soul-cleansing experience.
Did we actually enter VGL this season, or was that just an invitational?

It's not hard, but everything below is even easier.
Save for EoSD, which should be way higher.

It was a friendly match

EoSD, MoF, TD and PCB are easier, don't you think?

Marisa and Reimu are way harder than Pacthouli

Reimu > Patchouli > Marisa

Let's be real here, there's no way round danmaku are harder than star-shaped danmaku.

>star shaped danmaku

I hate it more than curvy lasers.

Shou's danmaku are beautiful, just like her. And so are Seiga and Yuugi.

The shape is just a visual, they all have round hitboxes.
Patterns matter more than bullet shape anyway. Marisa arranges her danmaku into dodgeable, aesthetic images, but the Crimson Slasher just wants you dead. Look at spells like Fantasy Seal -Fader- or Fantasy Seal -Dark- and see what I mean.

I'm not arguing about that. Reimu is definitely harder than Marisa, but Patch? No way. Everyone knows it's just visual, but the thing that make it hard are guessing the actual shape. Marisa's bullets have much more complicated patterns than Patch's. She even got her a laser.

*got a

Dumb frog poster

There's also the problem that difficulties scale in different ways (the usual "E/N SA>E/N UFO, but H/L UFO>H/L SA" discussion), but if we're talking about Normal, the one most people are familiar with, EoSD is certainly harder. Probably TD as well: unless you know every spot for spirit farming in Trance mode, it's pretty stingy when it comes to resources.
Not sure about PCB and MoF: MoF has Kanako. PCB has Youmu, which is pretty annoying as well. I wouldn't say she's hard, but Reisen is easier.

dumb dumbposter

It was a friendly. An /aceg/ drawfag even dropped by to take a request and delivered as a congratulation. You can find it at the start of the previous thread.

Okina > ____

You have no idea how much I hate this damn cat.

Wow!

BumP

Sweet, but once again i was looking for the english version of that pic specifically.

Either way, you do you yuyu poster.

How can my general be this dead? I guess it's because there's no MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION going on today.

Blame the boatslut OP

An OP is just a start. If you want a discussion, you need to say something to get peoples attention.

Oh fucking hell, so many stupid mistakes, dying when charging towards the gap, because of wrong placement is so fucking angering

Like my bullshit theory about the power of the Hakurei being the equivalent of a spiritual power One for All?