>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Injection is fun and nice

The rank up tool is awesome my new account is higher then my old one.

worst castlemania

INJECTION IS LOVE INJECTION IS LIFE INJECTION IS EJACULATION

Please help.

please kys

no

NOT THE INJECTION HELP DESK

FUCK

OFF

Where's the injection help desk if not here?

I helped your mom get some semen injections if you catch my drift

Go to the leet hacker discord. Go to their website. Anywhere but shitting up the thread because you're failing at bring a script kiddy.

>Issue Report in News
IT'S OVER INJECTION IS FINISHED

NEW

I still don't understand the plot of Final Fantasy 8. Like Rinoa is apparently the last boss, but not the last boss? I mean the whole sorceress thing could be summed up as:

>"Are you a good witch of a bad witch?"

But how does that relate to Ultimacia, time compression, what Rinoa's goals were in the early game vs how the plot develops, etc?

FFT is shit

Rinoa isn't Ultimecia.

heh okay kid

lol nice dead thread :P

I haven't read the dune series; but I found the synopsis of Paul's sister fascinating. Basically by being exposed to the "water of life" at a young age she was given access to the memories of everyone within her bloodline. However, because she hadn't had the opportunity to develop her own personality/values she was a "blank slate" and the memories coalesced into personality/memory/value complexes (aka Tulpas) that warred for dominance within her until she surrendered her identity completely to one of them, a Harkonen, who could best be described as a complete monster.

Long story short; in relation to reincarnation; individual incarnation personality-memory, "soul memory", the question arises as to the nature of action in relation to the coalescence of "floating" identity components into the identity/decision complex.

Hence the question arises, in a consciousness that has access to the memories of multiple beings (whether temporal-linear, concurrent, or both) what determines the identity of the being?

Looking at Theology; Jewish theologians have been rather democratic on the issue and believe that the components of the identity determine the identity, hence the identity of humanity determines the identity of God. If man, or all the conscious elements of the universe, including man, become demonic in nature; God, being all knowing, becomes demonic in turn because of the components of his identity.

However, viewpoint looks at the larger amalgamation as the passive construct of it's components. The reverse is just as possible, especially when one considers the nature of super-intelligence and increased modalities of input, access and action; postulating the existence of an AI that is capable of controlling multiple bots/characters in a online forum, could take multiple opposing and conflicting positions, philosophies and actions and enact them simultaneously. However, even in such a network the totality of actions could ultimately be evaluated as net positive, or net negative. Either benevolent, or malevolent- in regards to the conscious beings the expirenced the manifestations of its behaviors (assuming the bots/characters were not imbued with any agency of their own).

Long stort short, as this relates to Ulimacia- by collapsing "all time", as it relates to all the personalities and bodies inhabited by the "soceresses", it forced the fusing of those successive identity complexes (aka all the women who were sorceresses) along with their memories, beliefs, values and moralities into a singularity/singular point of value/thought/decision/action (variation of OODA loop).

In short, I think it seems that Final Fantasy 8 wasn't so much about defeating Ultimecia.... as determining her identity.

(*which would be an interesting tie in with the origination lore of the sorceresses; though the manifestation of Angelic Rinoa, as of sort of deus-ex-macia may be existencial evidence about the true nature of Ult-I-macia, Uni-verse, in and of itself)