youtube.com/watch?v=C8mSErm5vXk
youtu.be/CytI8UjQtXw
youtube.com/watch?v=pHHQ52v3gps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ded pedo game

what /rog/ opinion on TalonRO?

>pay2getmvpcards
not even once

Didn't know it. Thank you, here's a spider.

not gonna lie, this sprite when I was a kid probably was what turned me into a lolicon
no joke

youtube.com/watch?v=qyXoa_3sm7I

we did it ribbit

>really want to play RO again for nostalgia
>cant just... get myself to take the step
>end up watching RO:Re videos
game looks fun still tho desu

It's basically trans nobba aka a steaming pile of shit.

This isn't RO, why did you post it here?

>origins is kill
>re:tard is a meme
>nobba is keknubble and a beaner abomination
>lelkek is keknubble and dead

Is there any hope left

Oldfag here, fucking in me 30's and shit. I never played Renewal, so I decided to look up what it changed. I can't believe they did all this. Lore seemed interesting, like story driven dungeons and more Valkyrie / Ragnarok / Odin LORE. I loved the lore in RO, because it's pretty much hidden.

>YouTube some renewal vids
YouTube is full of this private server shill videos from NovaRO. Munbalance? He even has a video of "my gear" and then proceeds to say "this is best in slot" .... "cash shop only".
What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

Did official RO turn into this too while I was living my life? I see some jRO videos and an archer uses arrow storm and hits for 200,000 damage screenwide.
What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

Then I went to watch this new server, supposedly classic with renewal mechanics (in the OP). That looks exactly like the old school shit I experienced as a kid.
So how long until this server turns into the hot garbage that is Renewal? Their forums say it might take years.

This image tells you everything you need to know about renobble

sheeeeit. so if this scratch for RO gets worse I guess I'll just try the RO:Re. cheers man.

>Their forums say it might take years.

Nearly everyone who isn't sub-50 IQ dislikes renewal, which means they're going to push it off for as long as they can until the server starts dying and they need to bait in new people.

First they will have to progress to trans anyway, which will probably last even longer than the current pre-trans era.
That being said re:tard is still pretty shit because it's official and all official servers are garbage. The renewal mechanics also do not help the game one bit.

>it's official and all official servers are garbage
explain. I don't follow this "logic"

>over 50% of the "players" are bots
>shameless pay2win
>laggy

>laggy
RO:Re isn't laggy.

>Bots
This happens on every server.

>P2W
Can you explain further? I've seen private servers give gear for donations too.

>Image
That isn't RO:Re, but that seems like a very shitty decision. I agree if a server did that I'd fucking leave too.

>This happens on every server.

No it doesn't, because other servers actually bother to purchase decent protection against that crap. Do you even have any conception of how fucking ridiculous it is to have more bots than players on a server? Only re:tard has this problem.

>Purchase
>protection
What? You can buy protection like it's a condom for an RO server? Like what?

Yes you fucking moron.
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/216936-we-need-a-anti-bot-system/

But of course, that would mean warpportal would have to actually spend some of their shekels.

>bringing up jRO as a basis to anything
lmao!!
jRO was fucked the moment sages were introduced, and fucking slaughtered the moment bard+dancer were in the game.
>6~10k population average on every server
There was legitimately NO map where there weren't 1 to 3 groups of abracadabra MVP slaying gooks in every nook and cranny.

>But of course, that would mean warpportal would have to actually spend some of their shekels.
lel people actually believe an antibot system would stop bots on iRO servers

8 1 2 1 M V P C A R D S

>I'm going to make up shit to deflect from my masters faults because otherwise he won't shoot his daily ratio of cum up my anus

Stop being so fucking rude you cunt. How angry are you and for no reason?

There is a reply from them saying they are looking into possibly putting up a guard, but come on faggot. We all know those don't work. I can bot on any private server with any kind of guard.

>somehow thousands of players doing HP parties is bad
Guess only a sub 80 IQ gentlemen like you can appreciate the limit of "play solo just 1h each day".

Cry about it faggot, maybe you'll get some savory hot bots on your unshielded shitshow once your playercount goes above an all time less than 200

except for the point where after the market was flooded by MVP cards and everyone and their mother started to solo every single MVP in the game before trans even hit in

>There was legitimately NO map where there weren't 1 to 3 groups of abracadabra MVP slaying gooks in every nook and cranny.
That sounds hilarious. Can you explain what this means though? I know of the spell, kind of.

>act retarded
>cry when called out
Maybe stop being retarded and sucking official cock you pathetic cuck?

>There is a reply from them saying they are looking into possibly putting up a guard
It's a vague non-answer because everyone fucking knows they don't want to bother purchasing it because dicksuckers like you are just going to use ridiculous excuses like "T-THEY DON'T WORK ANYWAY" (even though they clearly do as evidenced by PHRO). You aren't even self-aware over how ridiculous your mental deflections look.

>I can bot on any private server with any kind of guard.
Show me proof of botting on a server that has Gepard Shield, come on little cucklet.

RO:Restart seems active. I found this YouTube video.

youtu.be/noC-Y3tPZAQ?t=9412

This is literally yesterday. He goes to Toy Factory and there's parties right there for anyone to join. I've also seen other youtubers go to High Orcs and there's parties. Shit there's parties as early as wolves. People are partying left and right.

>whine about when people solo and 1hit gib MVPs in jejibble
>it's totally okay when people do it in pre-trans tho
Parties would sit in corners of the map with abracadabra, hoping to get the magical spell of "turn something into an MVP", this is what the nips would literally do from morning to night and the end result of it was that there were more than thousands of MVPs slain per day on every servers

after a while a few of the servers merged and there were times where certain less fortunate MVP cards went down to prices that you'd expect to pay for shit like Raydrics
>Show me proof of botting on a server that has Gepard Shield, come on little cucklet.
Why would anyone waste valuable botting time on a server that wouldn't stay up for a long time and had no potential revenue stream?
>PHRO
You mean the server that is fucking flooded with bots?

>retarded
>pathetic
>cuck?
>dicksuckers
>cucklet
How. Fucking. Mad. Are. You?

Literally every post you make is 100% buzzwords. What are you? Someone who hosts a server and you don't want people to play on officials? Seriously, bots cannot be stopped at all no matter what anti-shit you use.

>Show me proof of botting on a server that has Gepard Shield, come on little cucklet.
All the servers using that are some sort of BG/WoE oriented trans midrates that have no PvM or economy so why would you bot there?

He started it. He keeps being mad just because I play on RO:Re. What the fuck is his deal?

>moving the goalpost
>being mad
>samefagging
The city if brainlets.

>The city if brainlets.
>if brainlets

:^)

werks on my computer

dude come on, you can't be this damn paranoid?

>(him)
what if it's a girl, user?

>39 posts
>7 IPs
J-just let it die.

My point is that, since he's a super hacker that can bot in any server (except the ones with anti-bot, lol) I can't really trust in your pic.

No girls on the internet.

I like how you pretend anyone here besides you actually plays officials. Last time I checked /rog/ chose a near-dead pserver over re:tard.

3800 players do.

oops, meant to reply to angry user here

reminder that the time /rog/ had the most people playing was when RO (Chaos) was released on steam

STOP TALKING ABOUT REEEEEEEEEEEE:START RIGHT NOW!!!

>the dark age of steambabbies

Please no user I'm getting PTSD

if you keep talking about REEE:Start I'm going to get upset and boycott /rog/!

JAMITIN was a beautiful butterfly

>play on official restart
>have a good time
>remember good old days
>sit next to a girl (boy) priest and chat
>tell my history with RO
>they are the same
>we party all night grinding
>add her (him) on steam
I made a buddy

Get a pic of his boipussy and then post it

I would but I don't want to be v& in case it's an underage.

>8 fucking posters
>No one actually plays the game
>Instead autisticly screech the whole day while bumping a dead thread

>yet he's still here

PSSH
ZIMBWABE

Renewal was a mistake.

>literally looks like a nuke

This seems like a comfy RO server.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8mSErm5vXk

He seems like a comfy dude too.

>all that in depth skill and planning
>for a firewall spell from mage early levels
>players learn advanced AI movements
>how to avoid being hit
>how to use it against ranged monsters
>how it functions vs undead
>kiting, surviving and thriving

skip to renewal
>I PRESSED THE DPS BUTTON
>LOL SCREENWIDE NUKES LMFAO WHO CARES GIVE ME CARDS XD

Just one reason to love classic.

Fucking amazing, thanks for sharing this guy

You're welcome. He even walks into WoE areas as a guildless sage and tries to kill people, for fun.

Psor will defend this

>all that in depth skill and planning
>for a firewall spell from mage early levels
>players learn advanced AI movements
You mean exploiting broken shit in an ancient game?

I'm honestly a bit ashamed of the RO community for not unfucking renewal at where it's core issues are shown: the fucking skills of the 3rd jobs and how every mob and everything was "balanced" around them

I legit believe this all got done how it was done because of how potent magic strings was

>I'm honestly a bit ashamed of the RO community for not unfucking renewal at where it's core issues are shown
leika

>I legit believe this all got done how it was done because of how potent magic strings was
cooldowns make more sense than get bragi or get out

>duude what if we made a job that could just autofollow with a song that makes everyone in a 10x10 instacast and have 0 cooldown on everything
epic job korea

>everyone still has 10000 aoe skills
epic job terp

>learning how a monster moves is now exploiting
oh neo-Veeky Forums, you say the silliest things.

>everyone still has 10000 aoe skills
not really any different from autofollow clowns and hws+snipers mashing their aoes which constituted the entirety of party play except that you aren't bound to bragi anymore

>learning how a monster moves
>learning
wow it moves towards you in a straight line holy shit lessons over friends!!

Should I give re:tard another try? How's server doing nowadays?

you must have a high IQ baby boy. you just didn't know any better before

Is Origins over for us? :(

Yes, now uninstall the game and play doto like the sub 80 IQ you are

>hows it doing
>just logged in today.png
well you tell us

>GM's do nothing on official servers against bots
hmmmmmmmm.......
youtu.be/CytI8UjQtXw

>spends an eon camping a GX bot and priest follower
meanwhile odin GMs fucking teleport entire maps to jail and ban everyone who doesnt respond

Lil and me played a lot in saturday when the stings motd was going on.

Routver you've been playing here since 2015, how the fuck are you not 99 yet

he's checking IPs, because sometimes people use internet cafes. If you ban that IP you ban people who are literally innocent, so they need to be thorough.

He collects their IPs, all of them, not just that one account. He checks how many IPs each account has, marks them all down and once he has made sure no IP is an internet cafe one, he BANS THEM ALL IN A BULK. All accounts associated.

Teleporting entire maps seems good, but that could fuck up legit players more than necessary.

But I was 99 on ayyyva

When I try to register for Re:start I get a message saying "You are not allowed to view this content."
The fuck do I do?

Don't play it

your IQ might be too high (above 80)

Where are you playing from? I think some countries are not allowed, but that might be a common issue too that's easily fixed.

Brazil.
That sounds like a really lame thing to do.

Is the mobile game good

>Brazil
nvm it's probably way too low if anything, with your IQ you might want to look at talon or nobba

>"You are not allowed to view this content."

holy shit no BR niggers or SEA monkeys allowed!!? now I'm actually interested.

>playing a ded server since 2015

mate

>a dead server that's online and working
/rog/ intellectuals

oh I didn't know to qualify a server alive it just needs to be online.
brb making the most alive server in 10 minutes, BRB!!

go back to sucking wp dicks at re:tard

implying most of those monkeys aren't already using vpns and can easily bypass this "restriction," thus continuing to infest an otherwise potentially™ good server

join me, we're having fun.

Oh wow, guess no RO for me

I think they have enough bots as it is, no need for BR's to fuck shit up even further.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHHQ52v3gps

This is true, re:tard is filled with BRs

At least phRO actually bans IPs outside of asia from connecting and not just registering (lmao)