Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

The Ultimate Monster Tamer edition.
Previous: >Last big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112

>Upcoming changes
New classes and R9 circles preview: youtube.com/channel/UCMxglTOQpL2-UhHWun7OWdQ
Rank updates + class rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116
Diablo patch: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class balancing 2nd round: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars explained: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1eee.1a21374561718595a5b5
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/wko0ggi14p/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a28314a51
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=24912652
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pokemon
Hi team skull hows the diet going?

yeah...

>inb4 deleted because /vp/

>pokemon
cringe

DUDE
I MUST CATCH EM ALL
LMAO

So do I go full CON or what with Cryochrono?
What's the ratio?

full con you slut

ask reddit

full int you bitch

full CON so you can take the hardest of dickings
no kidding

Barbarian3 doesn't seem very popular, but the skills look neat for it. Compared with Doppel3, is it just useless or might it have something going for it? PvE, PvP, either one.

Everybody's just gonna use poison mobs and pray to beat the missions, right? Mobs attack way too slow for anything else to be viable to beat a level 100 boss.

You don't compare it to doppel 3 since as a barb at rank 3/4/5 you might as well go doppel 3 at rank 6/7/8.

It's a solid class, but lags behind highlander a bit in terms of total dps in favor of stuns, buffs and debuffs.

>you don't compare barb to doppel
>compares it to highlander
welp

>yfw
>you find a pet you like
>take it as a companion
>help it grow
>go on adventures together
>get rich or die trying together
>the event ends and your bff gets deleted

STOP

don't cry because it's over
smile because it happened
the real reward for this event are the adventures and the friendships built along the way

Consider suicide, emotionally crippled retards

But I'm already Highlander3

Beast Tamer hidden class when?

Stop posting and get it done already.

>diablo 3 trash
kys retard

How to distribute Fencer skills?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1eee.1a21374561718595a5b5

So it's barb c1 (for cleave) -> Doppel c3. HL 3 Barb 3, while fun, is a big no.

Does anyone have a good wizard build? Just installed the game and currently I'm following this guide:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/wko0ggi14p/

Yes, right.

but, just how big of a no are we talking?

A huge fucking NO, silly bunny.

Just go Barb 1 Doppel 3. It's great, its fun and it does billions of damage. By not going doppel 3 you'll lack proper rank 8 damage without getting much utility, unlike cleric or wizards usually can.

Not an expert on wizards but that looks about right. You can take 1 in Earthquake if you want for PvP comboing I think, maybe max Lethargy instead of energy bolt I don't know it's mostly opinions beyond the basics.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a28314a51

Sorry if this has been asked but do we have any info on the new classes/circles other than the trailers?

>calls himself elementalist
>not maxing EQ

Earthquake 15 with 3 oh + lethargy actually does quite a interesting damage. No, I'm not defending this but you know, if you want to stick to the theme better

Nope, only preview video and backstory on kr

Does Korea have the 3/week ET entries yet?

Depends on what Matador is like.
It might end up being just fine.

I think that even for matador 2 meme builds you'll want fencer 1, coquille, sept and rapier mastery: agression are just too good to give up on a rapier build, by the preview video, apparently, matador increases the number of hits of sept etoiles, maybe it works for all pierce attacks so there's hexen dropper corsair 3 matador 2, but it's still a meme farming build

>corsair3
>meme build
WRONG

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=24912652

how big is imc??

How do I finish this appraiser quest? This fucking meme NPC just won't appear and I've been switching channels non stop for 30 mins

No, we aren't getting it for a really long time.

7-9am server time I think, just buy the unlock. Hidden class took days to unlock if you're unlucky

>30 minutes
I've spent 10 hours camping a flower

user, you just check the channels every 15 minutes. Calm your tism.

Will the card that adds holy damage do extra damage on my heal bombs or is it the same as using any other element?

Same as any other element.

What do you mean or? Any element will add on to the damage on your healbombs, but it's still extremely ineffective compared to other means.

Oh ok thanks I'll probably go with golems and a yeti then

I thought it might benefit more.
Someone told me once zaibas gets bonus damage from using lightning element over other elements.

That person is a liar.

Does the damage drop off hard or something? I'm at Lv170 and I feel like I'm already outdamaging the other classes I've pushed into the 200s and my lv315 inquisitor. Skyliner is disgustingly strong for something that's practically spammable and Moulinet is a bigger nuke than what any of my other characters seem to have right now.

That said, said other characters are a murmnobi who isn't a murm or a nobi yet, a cryokino memebuild, and something that only just hit Inquisitor and doesn't have a 2-handed mace yet. So I've probably yet to witness proper rank8 damage and am entirely overestimating what I already have.

Anyway, isn't Matador gonna be a rapier class or something? When are these coming out, anyway?

Swordies have always been early bloomers, they're the only subclass that still has useful early ranks. It also helps that literally every class that had an attribute related debuff got nerfed and they just forgot about Moulinut and Skyliner.

If your Inquisitor is Paladin or Monk, you will never experience Rank 8 damage. Inquisitor is supposed to supplement your previous choices, not be good on its own. I'm expecting Zealot to be the actual R8 damage Cleric class.

Matador is going to be a rapier class. iToS will close down before we get content updates.

Damn, she is a monk, I thought that'd be best for her. 2cleric, 2priest, 3monk and now Inquisitor. At least there's gonna be those rollbacks for last class, though I really like Inquisitor thematically. I actually thought that was supposed to be a decently offensive build.

So are you saying Skyliner and Moulinet are endgame levels of strong after all, or are they underwhelming in the end? Keeping in mind I'm gonna try to go for PvP, so I won't be able to land 10 different DPS skills before half of them have already cooled down again, so I'm not too concerned about having a bit of a downtime and maybe going on the defensive during it.

I wish you would stop posting.

I wish I could bring myself to, I regret it every time.

I want you to PvP once. Just once, do TBL.

memes and shitposting aside, is this game dying in your opinion? if so, how much longer do you think it will last?

I still see whales dropping bank on gacha every time they release it.
I bet in the first few hours after patch people will have new costumes and wings.
We might look at player count to judge the health of the game but IMC only looks at their profit margin.
Less players but more payers is actually a great deal for them.

No, the game is doing fairly well for a Kmmo. It will probably really start to feel dead in a year but it's fine right now.

Its full of retards. So yes.

I think it is dying, mainly because of the lack of content. Even with the Diablo patch, if you already have 7/7 Solmiki, there isn't anything new to do. I guess you can farm for money? It's extremely unrewarding when you get into the higher attribute levels though, and you're probably better off refarming your weapon to try for a higher enhancement level after a certain point.

Let's use Seasonal Diablo 3 as a comparison. You level up to 70 in a couple of hours or a day or two depending on how you want to do it, while you're doing this you get a couple of legendaries that you can save for 70 to extract their legendary power and use alongside your gear. You hit 70 and start doing rifts/greater rifts for some easy gear and to start leveling your legendary gems, while doing the Seasonal Journey that rewards you with a level 70 set that will allow you to bump the difficulty up to Torment+ so you can start farming legendaries more efficiently and leveling your gems more efficiently. After farming Torment+ for a week or two, your gear becomes optimized and you can begin competing with others of the same class on the Greater Rift leaderboards. Now the only improvement to your gear is items you already have but with a 1% chance of rolling higher stats.

ToS: You level up to cap in a couple of hours or days depending on how you want to do it. Park your ass at Saalus for a month or two while leveling more characters to farm Saalus. Ideally your first character would be a full support that needs nothing to function in ET (CryoChrono), so you can farm ET gear for your main while farming Saalus for shards. You get 7/7 Solmiki after a couple of months of doing your daily ET (if you found a good static group), and get your weapon to Stage 5. Now your only way to improve is doing your daily Saalus runs. But wait a minute... there's no competitive content to use that gear in... There's no reset and race to be first to clear a high level keystone. You won.

this is an encore in support and encouragement of all the brave and cute dragoons out there, keep up the good fight!

Don't stop, never SALT up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let TOSG see what you have got
MEME it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be
Your DRAGOON individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just have FUN™ and let it go
If people try to SHITPOST you down
Just POST on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say
That TOS LIFE, it ain't easy
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Let the TOSG see what you have got
MEME it all back to you
Dream of having FUN™
Anything you've been thinking of
When TOSG seems to get too tough
MEME it all back to you

Na na na na..

Try not to worry 'bout a thing
Enjoy the good times TOS LIFE can bring
Keep THE FEEL all inside you
Gotta let the feeling show
Imagination is the key
'Cos you are your own META
You never should be lonely
When time is on your side

Things are sent to try you
So don't you stop tryin'

MEME it all back to you
Dream of having FUN™
When the TOSG seems to get too tough
MEME it all back to you

Na na na na..

Things happen for a reason
So don't you stop tryin'

MEME it all back to you
Dream of having FUN™
When the TOSG seems to get too tough
MEME it all back to you

Futureproof is SUPER FUN™ so join us today! PM and friend list ApplyAFineHorse3 for invites

I think it's dying because it can barely stay online without crashes

how do I not fuck up my first character as a newplayer?

just b urself

Do not skip the learning process so you can know enough to do better with your second character. Even if you end up regretting your choice on how you built your first character, it'll still be useful to farm shards (lvl 240+ Saalus Convent) and to get a Practonium (lvl 317+ "hidden" quest).

tl;dr don't worry and have fun while learning the game's mechanics and how each class works.

just clicking through the classes to see what I want

is "anything but dragoon" the general consensus?

Dragoon hate is a meme, it's perfectly fine as long as you're not trying to solo DPS 35F or something.

Buy a reset pack after you level up

join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENT™, contact Plasmagica in game for invite

which 3 cute mob are you guys going to get?

I'm not participating in this event because I'm not retarded.

can I not use 2handed swords after highlander?

Raflower
Green Slime
Hogma

uhmm

dumblander
seedmia
seedmia
seed mia

hogma warrior
hogma fighter
hogma mage

t. mia

h-huh

I just want to use 2handed swords

popolion
popolion
popolion

you can learn an attribute to allow you to use 2handed weapon as highlander, and you keep it even if you take other classes later on

Taking a circle in Highlander, Barbarian, or Doppel will allow you to learn how to use 2 handed swords. Advancing to a class won't disable that

TWO girls just left CoffeeHouse.

Capyba couldn't prevent it.

I see, thank you!

I was worried I would be locked out of higher tier skills!

>two
What?

>girls
It cant be

That's a nice belly you got here. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Who the fuck's 2nd? Or are you some outsider missinfo faggot?

Actually 3:

Saule
Rei
Yakui

Probably the one that left like half a year ago.

nooooooooooooo

>2 left 6 months ago
>JUST LEFT

Hello, /tosg/! This is Dum--.. I mean, Smartlander, the smartest class in this game! Did you miss me?

Are you enjoying the current patch? Even with many AFK necros gone, the steamcharts numbers show we're holding on pretty well! You should expect much more from December 21th patch (no scheduled maintenance on Dec 28th), because we'll get a huge update with lvl expansion, items with RNG stats, class reworks and the new R9 classes and circles!

Since I mentioned the class reworks, IMC is going to announce some interesting changes for Hoplites and Cataphracts pretty soon! And what might happen with those pesky ninjas, I wonder? Teehee! Stay tuned!

delete this

THERE IS TOO MANY COOL CLASSES HOW DO I CHOOSE

choose the one which you would like to fug the most

>Even with many AFK necros gone, the steamcharts numbers show we're holding on pretty well!
I actually expected a huge drop, since I thought accounts that stay online 24/7 would weight a lot on the online average.
I guess the number of necros was way less than people though.
>December 21th.
I was sure Mr Kim was a man of word.
What class rebalanced will get shown after swordies, archers or mages?

how bad is rushing circle3 highlander