I love Junko!

You mean it'll come back later anyway?

to get destroyed again

>that feel when slightly obsessed with the board game/rpg
It's no better than a phone game but I can't stop

>It's no better than a phone game but I can't stop
It doesn't cost money

I GOT A ROCK HARD RAGER!

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no Hope Vs Despair at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit both options are.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally have 90% of them dead and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides Tenko is the superior option anyway
>Third no Tulpafags or whatever they are called.
>Ramtarou fags should also fuck off and stop thinking their boy will do anything other than die.
>Are Ace Attorney fags allowed? Is it the superior game? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of V3, is still better then the best of AA.
>brainlets out!!!
>what about himiko and miu lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Kaitocucks and Kokichifags should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the outside world. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving this retarded Junkofag (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve

Why do you hate me so much user?

didn't know this was l.eddit
fuck you
>hope > despair
>aoi best waifu
>my tulpa is gonna fuck your mum
>AA is good

On...the left?

NO GONTA NO

CHOPSTICKS

I want Himiko to teach me how to use her chopsticks

wtf, theres a 3rd Danga Ronpa out already?

ONE

>tfw no chiaki gf

Surely you've seen how slow these threads have gotten, Mods, the only option for these threads on /v/ is to combine them with /drg/. It is their only escape from this hell.

MEAT THE BONE ON

Who was in the wrong here? Detailed analysis only.

No! The janitor wants us to wallow in despair of /drg/, but we will not stand for it! Our hope can overcome the challenges ahead, lead us to a better future of Danganronpa threads without Veeky Forums faggotry

The despair of being forced into /drg/ will only make our hope shine brighter

Let's liven up this thread

The true answer to hope and despair.

>people say Kokichi handholds Shuichi in trials
>only time he did that was in Chapter 4
>the very chapter where he had Miu murdered

Your forgot to ban Rantaroposters

I really liked how he was one of the more useful characters in class trials without getting too handholdy.

whats the best KISS song? and why is it Detroid Rock City?

Yeah, Kokichi and Maki were pretty useful overall.
Though Kokichi was a bloody dick in Chapter 4 and Maki went full KILL KOKICHI in Chapter 5.

Chapter 5 trial was interesting to play when you really, really wanted Kokichi to live somehow.

Leave student council

kokichi did nothing wrong

There was no way Kokichi would get out alive after he burned all his bridges after Gonta's execution.
Even Nagito had a better reception going into his trial. The group outright hated Kokichi.

Logically that makes perfect sense. My heart just didn't care about logic when I played through it at 3am.

>Miu in a nutshell

>get the key
>get the robot my first time

>V3 world has Danganronpa because they live in a world of peace
>Shuichi, Maki, and Himiko put a stop to DR by committing acts of terrorism and bringing chaos to the world

>Do you like me now, Himiko?

>when Kokichi and Kaito wave the death flag so hard you might as well hope for a miracle

>Third no Tulpafags or whatever they are called

Fuck off, robot, SEESAW EFFECT is the best.

Himiko never played for the other team.

my daughter Himiko is very cute.

That's a cute sprite edit user, did you make it?

It's true. She is.

>start to like Tenko
>hear the loud thud during the seance
>liked Miu from minute 1
>"her avatar suddenly stopped moving!"

Jokes on you, mai waifu is canon and has ultimate plot armor

It's not fair.

Makifag please go

>Any DR game Koada writes he will find a way to put his waifu Junko in it
desu I'm glad we are most likely getting a different writer for the next game

Everyone is bisexual in Dangit Ron Paul.
I wish, user. Found it on tumblr while hunting for Tenko pics. This is a nicely done sprite.

Best boy should've gotten the love he deserved.

>Oumasai
>>>/drg/

I love Kirumi!

But /v/ is better for conversation! And I like them more as friends with Ouma having a one-sided crush or something anyway.

I know that feel

What drawing are you working on atm Kirumi-user?

Drawing? Oh, that wasn't me, that must've been another Kirumi-user. I don't really have any special talent, though I suppose I could try.

Oh my mistake, I thought it was you

KILLING GAME BUSTERS!

>I hate anyone who forces you to kill
>FFS GONTA JUST KILL HER ALREADY REEE YOU HAVE TO KILL HER

Fuck JustAPrankBro Man.

No worries, I can understand that.

>lmao Maki is a killer don't trust her
>ffs Maki why did you try to kill me

>relieved that Chapter 3 wasn't a double murder
>"So here's a cage with a blanket I need someone to sit under. Let's go to the room with the loose floorboards."

It was the biggest "oh fuck off" moment in the game for me and I hadn't even found out which of the seance group was going under it yet.

You think they'll be arrested or something when they leave the dome?

i feel you, the character who said "all i want to do is observe" suddenly wants to perform a ritual he had everything prepared for right after a body is discovered? come on

Everyone thinks they're dead thanks to Kibo's sacrifice. That smile at the end when he saw they were still alive and protected was a clear "I'll do this so you can be free" moment.

JUST A PRANK BRO

>years later conspiracy theorist start talking about how the 3 of them are alive with sneak shots of them in public
>Nobody will believe them even though they're right

IS THE RULER OF A ONCE POWERFUL NATION

(SHOWTIME~)

ONE

what hand do you hold your chopsticks with again?

コロシアイバスターズをねっ!

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

are these games more like 999 or VLR focused on puzzle solving or is it more about dialogue choices?

ROCK HARD RAGER

Think Phoenix Wright if it had gameplay mechanics in trials

For how much V3-4 was a poor man's 2-4 in the first half, it makes up for it with the sheer insanity of the second half.
No one really thought Gonta was important to the case until Kokichi screwed him over.

There's a puzzle room in the second game, which you can skip. These games are more like Ace Attorney with a little Persona mixed into them. Walk around social link with people. Then the killing happens, walk around, talk to people, look for clues, point out people's lies.

I love her stinky sister!

>threw Gonta under the bus after lying his ass off to him to get him to kill
>oh man now I feel bad :(, I actually hate killing guiz

it's like ace attorney + the saw movies, and you're a detective instead of a defence attorney

>You didn't kill him if you get someone else to do it

> You've got balls to lie to me, Shuichi.

I played the first one on PSP the moment the Japan ISO for it dropped
Played the second one as soon as the translation got released

But I already spoiled myself with the ending of the 3rd one and I really don't know if I want to spend 60$ on it now. Haven't spoiled myself on any of the characters or the mysteries, just the ending twist. Is it still worth it?

I love Shuichi!

I want to break Shuichis fingers

Just finished the main story today. Does the right stick reaction thing ever do anything? And what are some hints to getting the back routes? I never got one.

There's a crack for it.
Also leave now

>intelligence:1

It's useless. If there's a backroute the music is different m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVf0RiJP2s

I do believe that on Non Stop Debates where backroutes are possible different music than usual will play.

I didn't even understand those. Figured the reaction voice thing was just an RP thing. Idk