Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1161

Eastern Hikage and Western Yumi edtion say happy birthday to the cute cowgirl and the cute bucketcow too
Previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ycXAUdRMA&feature=youtu.be&t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
>youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac&feature=youtu.be
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
>youtube.com/watch?v=2EXZPWdVNLM&feature=youtu.be
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season
>Valkyrie Drive characters added as DLC for PBS
>youtube.com/watch?v=M31TH6XV1-w

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=lipstick lesbian
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/919999242793639936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another great Fuga card.

I WARNED YOU
THERE ARE NO GOOD QUOTES HERE
THE MINORI IS GETTING IT
YOU DID THIS!

Titfugging Fuga!

Remember to get to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

Don't be mean to MinoriJason. I got in there twice, and one of them was Hanabi of the Jungle which was a great quote if I do say so myself.
tubby minnow is cute

What good is strength if you can't hit your target?
When are we getting a Senran RPG?

Shocked lion.

Oink!

>Not having 3 Dimensional Strikes.

Tickled lion.

Ryouna-chan is a cute piggy.

Smug paizuri princess.

>Leo is a ticklefag

Kissu Katsu

I want her to kiss my dick

That makes her even cuter.

>We can finally kiss the Katsu
Amazing

Fapping Murasaki! Every Thread!

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

[X] kisses lesbian

Bushy Senrans!

floppy Senran boobies wrapped around user's dick!

>NW event is all who waves except Katsunee

meh

MORE

I want to get lost between big fat senran tits

Well excuse me!!!
Katsuragi is probably bi.

That looks disgusting. Is that what you get off to?

Are Mirai and Murasaki the best BFFs of the series?

Let's play a game.

Describe what married life is like with your Senran and we try to guess who she is.

That probably goes to Miyabi and Imu or Shikikumo.

Katsuragi sexualizes herself in a way she knows boys like way too much to be actually a true lesbian. Most dykes dress pretty butch or conservatively. Which is why I believe Imu and Yagyuu might actually be truly lesbian and it's possible for Dai as well.

But Katsunee? There's at least a subconscious lust for being pounded by dick in there.

Remember THIS was her first idea for her Shinobi outfit but Ikaruga wouldn't let her.

Sounds to me like this is just you rationalizing liking Katsuragi while not really caring for Imu and Yagyuu and not anything actually reasonable.

what did Kat mean by this?

Everyday is both a joy and hell. My wife likes it when I abuse her, even though I cannot because I love her so. So days I come home to various men leaving our home. I know what is going on, but I say nothing. She barks when speaking to me and our children. Sometimes I worry about whether she is raising the children properly. We have so many of them, because she enjoys the pain of childbirth. They have various skin tones. Every once and awhile I come home to find her giant and nude. I do not know why. Usually her sister and her friends deal with her when she's like this.

I've lost control of my life.

I think he's off about her clothes but I think it's plausible that she's straight. Like the way she goes at girls it seems like she treats it as a joke, she never seems like she's really sexually interested in somebody and there are no senrans who are 'paired off' with her so to speak like Asuka and Homura.

>and there are no senrans who are 'paired off' with her so to speak like Asuka and Homura
Have you even played the games..?

I'd be on my hands and knees cleaning and doing chores and tasks for my Senran all day. While doing this I must make sure my wife is satisfied and if she's not she'll gradually tie me up or hurt me until she is satisfied with my work. It's a hard life but it's worth it all for my wife.

Who were you thinking of, she has something going with the snek but I wouldn't say they really have a lot of chemistry, can't think of anybody else for her.

It would be a great time. Hitting up various anime/manga/gaming events constantly. Between my inheritance, her family and her income from selling her own comics, we'd have the funds to go wherever we like and splurge on all sorts of goods.
We'd travel between Japan and the US often. Every so often she likes to visit other countries for their anime events (though I'm pretty sure she really just wants to see this friend of hers that's traveling the globe)

I didn't know Murakumo was a Bushy senran

>swimsuit and sailor top were only in SK2 and SV
>magical girl outfit was only in Burst and SV
>kindergarten uniform (and pacifier) was only in SK2 and SV
>casual clothes were only in SK2

It should be a criminal offense that EV/PBS removed the best outfits.

>the comfy animal pajamas were only in Burst
We need them back, they were the comfiest.

Apparently they weren't revealing enough. The common denominator among the removed clothes is that they weren't skimpy. All the EV/PBS outfits are some form of "bikini top with a miniskirt" if you haven't noticed. This is doubly so for the DLC outfits in EV/PBS.

dykes dress more like men, they don't dress like playboy bunnies and show cleavage everywhere and tease about not falling for them. Katsunee knows she's damn sexy to men.

I have, Katsunee has harassed pretty much anyone she can get her hands on.

Bi I'll buy, but a dyke? No. I think she probably likes men and women equally.

But she has power and control issues which is a big reason for her sexual harassment but at the same time she's squeamish about being touched herself, because she feels not in control if someone else is doing the touching.

>Your sexual orientation determines how you dress
Fucking retard.

Don't speak ill about my wife please.

lmgtfy.com/?q=lipstick lesbian

How many full on 100% Lesbians do you know who dress up in ways to sexualize themselves? Most man hating dykes I've ever known are the first people to jump onboard the loony train crying about females being sexualized for male consumption. Short hair, plaid shirts, jeans.

Pretty much a myth unless they're bi.

Your proof? Considering I live with one I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to buy your bullshit.

Commiefornian here that spends a lot of time getting their ear drums blown out at clubs and raves, can confirm they do exist and that lots of them exist.

I used to go to raves too, every single one of those I met was bi. My girlfriend at the time included. We used to pick them up for 3 somes in Seattle.

Senrans with cute lipstick on?

>Most man hating dykes
There's your problem, you assume all of em are butch man haters

Stop bullying Katsuragi.

Start bullying Katsuragi until she gives into your confession.

I prefer Senrans with sexy lipstick on.

Cute lipstick, sexy lipstick, it's all good.
I don't think I have any images of Haruka with lipstick on and that makes me really sad Lips are a very underappreciated part of a woman's body and a amazing part of a ladies' face.

>Start bullying Katsuragi until she gives into your confession.
Coercing senrans!

Forcing Senrans to work at your sleazy club!

NO! No lipstick! reeeeeeeeeeeee
Only whores, prostitutes, and dirty gyarus wear lipstick!

Yeah I bet you think Senrans have never held hands or masturbated before too

>dirty gyarus

I want to cum on Shiki's face just after she finished applying her makeup!

Ugh you'll like, ruin it all day and she'll have to reapply her primer stupid Anonchii

Fuck off.

I'll have you know that Shiki is a CLEAN gyaru!

Pimping Senrans!

Shiki a Shitki

Murashitty!

But would Mistress look extra amazingly cute and perfect with some nice lipstick and some light makeup?
I seriously need some images of Haruka with thick, plump lips with makeup on.

Shikooli
Murasweety

Soushit

Kagushit

If anyone ever wanted to work with XSEED, here's your chance

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/919999242793639936

Ikarushit

not if I and this user cum on her face!

It should be a criminal offense that someone made whatever the fuck EV and PBS's military outfits are

All Senrans are dumb babus

You're the dumbest babu!

Except this one I got the smart one

One titfug coming right up.

>social media coordinator
>actually just the PR guy
>want a college degree to do this
>want 1-2 years of shitposti-- I mean experience
>job description basically has you set up as the sacrificial lamb to get mauled by the public when XSeed doesn't do what you want
>want you to move there to do the job when it's a 100% internet job to begin with

And most importantly

>no mention of pay, meaning it pays peanuts

Sounds like a hunk of shit to me.

You'd be surprised how many of these game companies want you to have a college degree to do jack shit. Soon enough we'll be seeing mcdonalds require you to have a college degree to fry chicken nuggets

I want to tickle that pussy

quien

happy senran piggies

she will still be clean! Because I'll never let you do that!

The real issue is how absolutely unprofessional the ad is. It's more or less fluffing up "you're gonna shitpost on twitter and pitch ideas on how to make our already pissed off fan base not hate us for all eternity" along with not discussing pay until you get to the fourth interview.

>get interviewed, get told to come in for another interview, repeat
>eventually waste a bunch of your time on these interviews and preparing for them
>"OK so your starting pay will be $9/hr. Any questions?"

It's rude for a potential employee to discuss pay on the first interview, but it's equally retarded for an employer to not make the pay abundantly clear from the get-go.

What also baffles me is the college degree requirement. What in the name of fuck do you need a college degree for if your sole task is to shitpost? I was educated a while ago, but I doubt colleges these days have a degree in Twitter Posting. Even more confusing is that they are asking people to move to California WHEN A FUCKING MASSIVE FIRE IS GOING ON, along with offering zero compensation to people moving for the job, along with the fact that Cali is goddamn highway robbery in terms of living costs.

But there's no way you can stop us because she will let us do it.

Now you're speaking my language.

Sugar Mummy Senrans!

Shiki won't let you mess up her makeup!

Fat satanist.

Which senran would you want to pimp out the most?
For me it would be Murasaki!