pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVxUkPsP6hE?t=1m12s
youtu.be/K_3XCypxmCY?t=44m8s
imgur.com/a/k5lB6
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a sniff, make another OP.

so is this zeku guy the founder of the strider group of ninjas famously enjoyed by maxdood?

>fight 6 ryu's in a row
>lose everytime

People actually want to buff this brain dead character.

>>mario gets to lick princess chun li's thighs
based big bara Mario

Wait a second, is Zeku a Max reference?

Get freakin' salty HYPE!

Too bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody else noticed this?

youtu.be/MVxUkPsP6hE?t=1m12s

retard

rootkit

tumblr wants to fuck sexy grandpa

DOOD!

How? What character are you using?

Please explain how is Ryu braindead when you actually have to play solid game with him and think?

Play morrigan's game. Buy her DLC.

>mario gets to lick princess chun li's thighs
Lucky son of a bitch

Between this, the attack being called gram and having the blade sound effect, the costume almost identical to Strider, the CA also similar to Strider hyper combo, I think it's fair to say it's more than a reference, I think Capcom is pretty much telling us he's the first Strider.

Ryu only works when your opponent doesn't actually understand the matcup and realize that your shit is fake, same as Alex. That's why they're good in the lower ranks and non-existent in tournaments

I've never looked at Max this way before...

You say you want the Zekpill? Okay here's a quick rundown
>Zeku trained Guy in the art of Bushin-Ryu
>in SF Alpha Guy beats Zeku, graduates to be the 39th master of Bushin-Ryu, and Zeku disappears without a trace, Guy begins training Maki
>in SFV, Zeku has returned seeking to found a new discipline of jujitsu.
>Zeku uses a special jutsu to revert back into his younger self in battle. It's not Guy, not a disguise, not a new student, it really is young Zeku
>Old Zeku uses his new style, which includes fullscreen slash moves called "bushin grom". In addition to being functionally and visually similar, they even make the same sounds as Strider Hiryu's grom moves in Marvel vs Capcom.
>this in addition to his many Strider-inspired costumes, as well as his story of wanting to start a new ninja style, hints towards Zeku being the progenitor of the Striders organization, and possibly even being The Chief of the original Strider game.
>when he uses his vskill successfully, he switches between his old and young forms.
>his old form has access to fullscreen slashes as previously stated, as well as Karin-like rekkas that can end in either a punch, kick, or grab
>his young form is effectively a Guy function, incorporating his trademark command dash and target combos
>each of his costumes will also change according to his form
>Zeku will have a new V-trigger in AE, just like everyone else

strider
final fight
bionic commando

all in the same universe as street fighter. is resident evil in the SF universe too? what about Ace Attorney?

>Ace Attorney

Ace attorney universe is already all over the place with stupid shit, that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

IMPOIRTANT

Tekken is also canon in the same universe as SF now

Normally I body Ryus online with honest Lord Bison but sometimes I get turbo sperg Ryus that make all the right guesses. They make me salty because Ryu is normally easy to beat. I've never lost to 2 Ryus in a row.

buy it for me

So I have to rebuy the game again to get all the content basically?

>bionic commando
Where?

>rage quit in casuals
For what purpose?

Darth Vader in MvCI when?

They really want you to buy that season pass huh

Saturday Night Slam Masters
Ace Attorney could also easily take place in the SF world, given that certain places in the SF world have little "tweaks" (ie. Brazil having a soccer cup where Christ the Redeemer should be) and AA's big thing is that it takes place in a California that never had internment, and since it's in a point in time that we never see in SF it's certainly possible

rage, the hint is in the name

fuck u laggin son of a bitch

Rage. RQing doesn't actually have a purpose, no matter the context.

>First day of new job
>Already want to die

Everyone should just get a basic income so I can play fighting games until I eventually die in my sleep

okay that's pretty good...now only if they didn't launch it as a shit game with characters we never wanted

Not him but in Bionic Commando 09 there's Servbot posters hanging around the city.

>Bionic Commando
You mean Captain Commando

If capcom lets me gift dlc I will buy you her dlc costume.

want to trade jobs

Zeku is badass as fuck, not only he trained Guy but created the Striders aswell? How come he stayed in the shadows for so long?

would you want him in jive or marbles?

But those are Megaman things, not SF.

the game too

is megaman part of the SF universe?

It's all part of the CGU (Capcom Gameography Universe).

Most likely developing his new fighting style since he can't use Bushinryu anymore.

Which connects it to Dead Rising since Megaman are games in that series as well as in SF universe.

good op

Lorewise, who would win in a fight between Zeku and Akuma?

megaman is a video game within the Street Fighter Universe? then how do you explain MegaMan showing up for the vs. games?

;)

Sagat
Honda
Sakura
Necro
Abel
Azam

wut job?

>sagat
>trash
>trash
>trash
>trash
>trash

How did he even lose to Guy?

Because it's Premium Costume & Character.

youtu.be/K_3XCypxmCY?t=44m8s

Daigo looks a bit like Rei Mizuna

MAI
A
I

He lost to him as a joke.
He was bored and wanted to quit as the Bushinryu master to create his own style and be the founder the striders. He knew Guy wouldn't try to kill him.

Working at one of the largest companies in the entire world as a burger flipper

oh i already do that

he looks like a thrift store hipster

Nippon ichi!

his jumping hk reaches fullscreen
instant sweep

man she's hot
that's exactly what came to mind when I read his post but I didn't remember the megaman sounds. so now Frank West showing up makes sense but MegaMan does not

He probably lost on purpose, looking at his pesonality it makes sense.

she still has a dong right?

Cosplay

Current Capcom Interactive Universe timeline according to these threads
>Saturday Night Slam Masters
>Street Fighter
>Final Fight
>Street Fighter Alpha, II, IV, V, and III
>potentially Resident Evil
>potentially Dead Rising
>Ace Attorney
>Captain Commando
>Strider
>Megaman 1-10
>Strider 2
>Megaman X-X8
>Megaman Zero 1-4
>Megaman ZX & ZX Advent

Is Sagat the most reddit Street Fighter character ever?

>honda

lmao

Death to sniffcucks

That's El Fuerte

Because when crossovers are concerned it's free game. Especially in Infinite since Reality and Space where used so even game characters can be real.

He looks like his mom bought him that coat and while he's embarrassed by how ugly it is he doesn't want to hurt his moms feelings by not wearing it

Literally El Fuerte.

Nah that'd be Alex, Q or more recently Abigail.

saggot is the exact opposite if that. reddit sponsored meme players like pepedai and sfiv poogko

abigail is the fuerte of jive

You forgot a lot of games such as Strider 2014 and Street Fighter 2010.

No that's Gief

If we had Sagat instead of him in the base roster they'd ve been even more virulent than now

thats Q

>>potentially Resident Evil
can't see any connection
>>potentially Dead Rising
i think this is plausible
>>ace attorney
not buying it
>>megaman
would make sense but I guess he's a digital game

no that's the entire roster of SF3 series newcomers

SFV characters redditors would play if they played video games:

Alex
Laura
Cammy
Rainbow Mika
Guile
Balrog

I'm sure there's a ton of games left out, but these are just the ones that /fgg/ has brought up and made a case for

When does Strider 2014 take place in relation to Strider and Strider 2? Before? Inbetween? After?

I thought you said "abigail is the future of jive"

Replace Cammy with Abigail.

FUCK YOU

DO IT THOR, SMASH HIS HEAD

Post morrigan's.

name one fighting game company as ballsy as capcom: you cant

>When does Strider 2014 take place in relation to Strider

no idea, they never tell, but I always assumed it's more in the future because of the more hi tech suit he has in that game

imgur.com/a/k5lB6

he looks better like that

I'm sure Chariot's with me