/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread DON'T MAKE ME USE IT

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZYz219XxkX
pastebin.com/ncZCYa38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugi!

I love Tenko!

FUCK YEAH

JUNKO TITS

kill the giri

Miu big family

Best giri.

Mommy!!!

Angie and her beloved corpse!

Animator!

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZYz219XxkX

I love my darling husband! (feels edition)

I want to fuck Kaito.

Still makes me cry every time

Well that last thread was interesting

posting best boy who did anything wrong

I love Kirumi!

Delete this... how horrible.

kiss moe-tan

Kami-sama demands gifts /drg/.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

It has come to my attention that some people are confused about certain things and are using unoficial charts and sorters in an attempt to clarify those. To discourage these actions, i am posting the one and original oficial chart.

You know, being entirely serious here, "I wanna fuck Kaito" user is my personal lord and savior because everyone who is a reliable source of cute best boy fanart can only be my personal lord and savior.

When I first saw this screen, my immediate thought was "WTF is Kaede doing in this game?"

He can have my firstborn, is that okay?

don't click

its tooooo dispearing

>You'll never take advantage of a delirious Ouma
What's even the point?

Kaitofucker is a good man.

I try to post a new Kaito fanart every time I post the reminder, so I'm glad to be helpful! He's my favorite character and I love him a lot.

Neat

>my edit in the OP
Feels good

You like short-tempered characters, huh?

>Sakura that high
You're a good person.

Chapter 1: Panic murder of unintentional victim
Chapter 2: Monokuma's Motive actually worked
Chapter 3: Double murder unrelated to murder
Chapter 4: The big person dies
Chapter 5: Convoluted murders aren't really all that great
Chapter 6: JUNKO LUL

All of the very pure boys also rare Sakura person. I approve.

I don't particularly care for most of that, but Sakura being nice and high up gives you points.

>Kuzu and Hoshi
>pure

>first game's chapter 5 was just pulling a body out of the fridge and blowing it up
>now we have the shit show that is 3-5
Where'd it all go so wrong?

You did it, you solved Danganronpa!

Amami and Saihara lots of platonic affection!
Cuddling, hugs, kisses daily!

Being a gay twink and a walking onahole doesn't make them less pure!

Yeah I do, but all the moments they had that were somewhat out of character made me smile and are more memorable for me

They're pure boys in our hearts

>walking onahole
More like horse dildo with a midget attached.

You can make them pure by giving them an enema!

Amami and Saihara travelling the world together happily!

I love Ouma!

I want to take advantage of delicious Ouma!

B-but they just need and deserve love and hugs and happiness and apparently also fugs considering they are husbando'd more by people than I actually expected, they are very precious and pure.

Anyone save those V3 Dating game ideas? They were gold.

Amami seemed like he genuinely disliked Saihara

Nice

Himiko big dick

>So, you're curious about the "arrangement"... i've reached with the others.
>It is curious... let me explain.
>I grew very close to Kaede after my first semester here. Eventually, we started getting... physical.
>It wasn't romantic... just... supportive.
>One day, Amami requested the same thing.
>Then Kiibo.
>Then Kaito.
>Shortly... it became word that this was a "service" I was offering.
>Eventually, I had to parcel out time for everyone.
>In a typical session, we sit down and talk for 10 or so minutes about how life at the academy is going. That's followed by an hour and 50 minutes of strictly platonic touching. Napping and holding are okay.
>I usually see only one person a day. Sometimes I see two.
>I'd say it's been... healthy for everyone involved. Especially for certain people, it's been very beneficial.
>Korekiyo says it's my "feminine" qualities.
>I could pencil you in for Thursday at 1, if you're so inclined.

I mean what. How. In his FTEs they agree on possibly sailing the world until the end of their lives just to find Amami's lost imoutos. If that's not maximum broness in every sense of the word I dunno what is.

Yeah, the archive saved them.

There she is. There she goes again

Look everyone she posted it once again! Isn't she just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic feminine frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little "darling husband" post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you dont even fill in the captcha, maybe youre such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the goth man isnt it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your salt onto the floor. But its ok, your sister will clean it up in the morning. Oh thats right, did I fail to mention? You live with your sister! Youre a retarded fucking fuck up and shes probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown woman who spends all her time on Veeky Forums posting about a dumb 2d husbando. Just imagine this, she grew up with you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic husbandofag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She cant even talk try to you because all you say is "I LOVE MY DARLING HUSBAND".

You became a parody of your own self. And thats all you are. A sad little girl laughing in the dark by herself as she prepares to indulge in the same old dance that shes done a million times now.

Himiko big Bad Dragon invoice

Miu unlocking Kaede's true ultimate talent: Ultimate Milkmaid! Miu forcing Kaede to rear her 4 children by letting them suckle on her tits and keeping her superior, fertile, lactating tits exclusively for the use of her new husband, Shuichi as they go for their second litter!

Early night!

onahole with dragon dildo

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair!

pastebin.com/ncZCYa38

>WOW SAIHARA YOU DON'T HAVE SISTERS YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL YOURSELF THEN LMAO

I feel physically ill knowing that that will never be me

You have my full support

I want to give Ouma something to live for!

It won't fit in her small hole!

Thanks I love it

It's okay if he's a pretty fuccboi!

Mmm... Shuichi's nose

Thanks.

Reminder that you're all great.

Hey, I don't think I'd mind spending my life on a massive boat tour with the Ultimate Adventurer Guacamole Bro to find some lost imoutos. It's not like that's a straight-up suicidal idea or anything.

They aren't for her

himiko is the girl of my dreams

cuz shes yumeno himiko

get it

That's the worst thing about the DR fanbase by far, the fujos literally only care how someone looks

Everyone in /drg/ deserves to be secure in their sexuality!

Anyone have a save file that just beat the game so I just play the bonus modes?

Is the 2.5 OVA worth a watch? I dropped everything DR after that terrible anime.

>DR fanbase
It's not exclusive to the DR fanbase

You're not dying are you?

What does that have to do with it being the worst thing about the DR fanbase?

What language are you going to learn next Kuzu?

If you like Hopeman fanservice and wanna see Souda getting killed, yes. If not then stay away.

Wha? What makes you stay that?

If I am fluent in Deustch and Italian, maybe Russian.

>Me being defensive about talking about my missing sisters to this guy because I think he wouldn’t understand what it’d ve like to go through that means I hate him
Okay

I saw Poyo in my dream tonight. She was eating some pink rice paper because her doctor told her it'll help with her issues and I wanted to try eating that paper too.

He deserved a worse death.

>being defensive about something you brought up specifically to be an asshole about it

t. AOF

>maybe Russian
Фpaзы для пикaпa нe cчитaютcя, пoпpoбyй нaпиcaть чтo-нибyдь кpoмe них и мы пocмoтpим нacкoлькo хopoш твoй pyccкий.

>fluent in Russian
So Kaito?

I want to out Kaito to his whole family and watch him cry!

Speaking of, has anyone else dreamed of anons?

I want Tsumugi to leak the tapes of Kaito fucking Ouma and Saihara silly!