/rgt/ - Robingoy General Thread

Buying a gf with my gains edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck brothers!

CVM and NAK to the moon!

Rnn fag here better get in before 1$

Alright dood, in at .54

PTN boys goin big today

Ayeeeee

Samesies

Nice. I think you'll be happy high volume today. Already. It'll be a good run this week

Nice gains man. Hope it hasn't already popped

PTN is going into the dumpster.

YESSSSS FUCK YES MOON MISSION HERE WE GO

FUEL just broke 52 week high, go in bigly

I had 200 shares of RNN bought in at .20 sold at .134 a couple months ago. Regretting selling now

AMRS is gonna make me kill myself

In at 8.20
Good day

really? why do you regreat it?

I have $20 in Robin Hood, where should I put it?

noice

>Buying the tip

Nice job man, how'd you see the signs friday?

Trading over .50/hare atm, wouldve been a good hold.

If I were patient and had enough cash, I'd buy 100 bucks worth of every stock shilled in here and just wait for the day each of them pops

Why just 20. You'll never be satisfied with those small gains

No regerts

PTN volume picking up

Even when a stock goes on a run you'll say "That's not why I'm here" and hold til it bleeds

Nice dude. Hell yeah.

nice work magpull

RNN BABY LETS GO TO 1.00

My SSW and DRYS are shitting themselves

>have option with .04 delta
>all other options around it move incredibly huge amounts per delta
>meanwhile yours dick trickles up a tiny amount

This is bona-fide evidence MM's fuck people who buy options. Too bad these kikes don't know I'm a long temr holder

Who else COOL here?

Why would RNN go to $1?

hey CHK stop shitting yourself

meme majic

The last run it had went from .20 to .50. Effectively doubling it. Then the price rested at about. 40. Which gave it time for weak hands to walk longs held. Now high volume means somebody is buying a lot of stock. And people's limit sells aren't even stopping the price at this point

addendum since most of you stupid larping kids don't know what delta/gamma are

delta = price option will move per 1$ move in security
gamma = rate delta changes

Look at the 1200 option. .0113 delta. with a 3.61$ increase that would be .04 cents increase in the price of contract.

Meanwhile it's up 9.5 cents.

My option, with it's .0423 delta, should be up atleast 15 cents.

You notice this divergence in price when you look at
"IV change" meaning, the implied volatility change today in the contract+price.

Mine is the ONLY one with lower volatility.

Bought 900 DRYS at 1.29
Sold at 1.51

Easy day

>Now high volume means somebody is buying a lot of stock.
why would they do that

In on RNN at .56

Let's pump this, lads.

Why is today such trash?

Also p- pls buy RGSE.

Either it's a pump and dump. Which seeing their upcoming releases isn't really likely but it's still an option. Or they believe the hype. All the brokerages are saying it's a strong buy more than a dollar

Thanks for RNN user

>all indexes up
>vix up

If you aren't enbjoying today and making money somewhere i bet you're a poorfag flipping fake companies for 10$ scalps

woke up early for nothing everything is trash

Why did DRYS drop like that. I'm about to fucking hang myself. I lost 2500 in a matter of seconds for absolutely no reason what soever. No bad news, nothing new, just a 25% drop. I feel like I have to hold the bag at this point...

Buy more.

They're out of cash so they're still diluting

I'm in on the long haul. Originally bought it at avg of .25 so I've made money off it already. Its going. I think this whole week will be green.

I can't because they margin called me over using fucking 3 dollars of Robin hood gold.

>Buy more
>DRYS

Seriously, when is /rgt/ gonna move on from this piece of shit.

That's a depressing ass graph. R.I.P.

Lost all my VRX gains

SNAP AND AMD STAHP

RNN. I got interested in this stock at the first leap from.17 to ~ .30 effectively doubling. It dropped though back down to around .22 then it sprang all the way up about a month later to around .50 doubling again. Now at its resting point of around .44 the low i saw was. 41 it's on another high volume trade. And my guess it's going to double again

CLSN and PTN

Seriously AMD what the fuck.

At what point do I buy JDST because JNUG is set to fall after that opening

AMD is up more than 5% for the week and down less than 1% for the day. What's the problem?

I didn't say anything about amd

You're right, that was meant for the post above yours.

sick and tired of these fucking bullshit games

I would shoot you over the internet if possible.

Here's a tip. Never fucking buy DRYS. Never.

set a stop loss for a 5% dip, lost ten bucks and a day trade

thanks for nothing novocure

JNUGUmmmmmm no lol JNUG is going to leep rising zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard

It was pretty good to buy on Friday and sell when the market opened. Then again

>Not taking advice from Veeky Forums with a grain of salt and not researching it yourself

>mfw I held COOL over the weekend

DRAM mooning

not sure why people assume I'm holding DRYS just because Robinhood is mentioning it. it's just in my watchlist

Don't give Greek shipping companies your money, don't ever fucking do it again

Holding now, hopefully it does go up. They are getting some coverage as well as a penny stock to buy

Volume is trash, its pretty much had its peak.

RNN might just do it, the absolute madman

If RNN breaks .60 we're in for a ride

If you can try not to sell today. After hours is a alright indication of which way it'll go tomorrow. With all the hype today i think it's going up this whole week. Gl though. Hope you get some nice gains

Should I just dump more into it? Right now at 1k shares @ 0.54 but I am really thinking it is going for a ride. Ugh the inner struggle

>he held on to CARA
If you didn't buy below $18 you're a dummy, if you didn't sell above $18.50 you're a pig
>he didn't daytrade DRYS after that massive dump
If you didn't do these things you're not paying attention.

Sorry DRYSbro you're gambling if you hold overnight

It's a penny stock, always be cautious with them. There will always be another one.

Rnn dropping fast
Time to short

just fucking do it

Nope. If it break .59 today will be a big ride

I mean, when has Veeky Forums ever disappointed amirite

I must admit I bought the fuel peak and don't have a day trade to bail with

There's going to be a lot of sad people today

Don't let your memes be dreams

Today we ride

R u sum kind of dumb

It helps the nervousness if you know what you're buying into. Currently they're in the researching stage so nothing is guaranteed but they're drugs that are in stage 2 are heading into billion dollar market. So it's a bit risky. They need to be effective and get fda approval. But there's 3 different drugs they're working on for different types of cancer. And they're oral drugs much easier to get insurance than an injection

How much are you sweating watching that chart boy

The only time I sweat is in competitive minecraft.

set a stop loss at -3% at most you lose around $25 and a day trades

RNN just held above .555 all signs are positive for today

I've done some digging. Also wife works with a biomedical company. I know how long FDA approval and even FDA audits take. There is always discrepancies and always stuff that holds the smaller guys back. So, meh, it's Monday. Still chill from the weekend. I need risk in my mundane life.

You probably bought at the peak and sold at the dip lol. nice job

I'm down $30 for the day and I have $3.9k buying power in a cash account. Nothing in my watchlist looks interesting. wat do

They got enough funding till 2018. Their stuff hits around 2-3 quarter. So it's all on hype. But that means it'll just increase till around that time until results are in. And then it'll either be really good or really bad

COOL
N-noo

RNN

CVM nigga

KNL and Kronos defense famile

Just read the speculation man. It was trending on ST

>tfw bought tvix thinking I had a day trade

This sucks, I'm going to see it go all the way up, and then all the way back down. Probably losing a bunch of money today.