One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Adventure edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
NEW! Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Adventure Mode now live on JP version
G4 coming to Line
Globabies on suicide watch AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/76st5i/jpn_bandai_bans_mod_apks_on_ranking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it for her

If I use a months old password to transfer my data will it grab all of my recent stuff too? I don't want to lose all my progress but my phone broke and it's the only password I have.

>wake up
>no Pudding

better quality pic

If it's months old it's probably expired, if it's not then the only thing you'll lose is mail

If memory serves, passwords last 3 months before they expire and the account is lost unless you still have access to the original phone. Worth a try putting it in anyway though, I may be wrong on the time limit.

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/76st5i/jpn_bandai_bans_mod_apks_on_ranking/
>cheaters utterly BTFO
>rerollers similarly BTFO because they are dinghy-tier and they don't have enough units for multi-boss
Where were you when OPTC was saved and a big chunk of /opgg/ shitposters was anally annihilated?

New Mode is kinda boring.
All the stages are too easy, it's just pure grind for points and proficiency.

>cheaters btfo
ay lmao

>get called a furry because I ONLY like Carrot
>get called a faggot because I ONLY like Katakuri
>mfw I'm a furry faggot

sad buggy

jp shitposter on suicide watch

>yfw half attack debuff

>you may lose access to your account if you keep cheating
BTFO
T
F
O

wait a second this debuff doesn't seem to do anything, I still have my normal attack despite the tooltip saying 0.5x attack

Scary

I don't understand this. In the adventure mode I can see my units' limit break points going up, but on the unit's limit break screen, nothing changes. Everything is still greyed out. Can someone explain what's going on?

So the difficulty and points go up forever until I lose, or up to a certain point? I'm guessing is how that works?

proof I'm not bullshitting

CHEATERS BTFO
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Proof that marines > pirates

And now it seems to work, but only Sakazukis and Sonia are affected. How the fuck does this work? Can someone explain this? Are only powerhouse units affected despite the buff being universal?

maybe it works on a per class basis?

The buff/debuff is limited to the class on the icon

But there's no class on the icon

JP writes the name of the class on the icon for some reason instead of just using the class icon like Global does. Seeing how I can't read jap I'm just gonna assume that character there means Powerhouse based on the units affected.

It's using the second character of tough/powerhouse - 強靭

JP IS FUCKING DEAD
EVERYONE MIGRATE TO GLOBAL NOW

Jesus, that's gonna be a chore to look up. Those fucking runes are indistinguishable unless you stare at them for a straight minute.

what kind of retard designed those characters
and to make things worse they have 3 alphabets of this shit because one wasn't enough

Katakana and Hiragana are easy as fuck to learn and are the same alphabet.
Kanji is the goddamn worst.

>Play the japanese version
>Don't speak japanese
Who would be so goddamn retarded to make such a decision. I mean goddamn.

Almost rank 250 boys. I think after this win I'll be low 200s.

Looks like PSY law special lets other specials bypass this new barrier like usual if anyone cares

>He thinks Adventure Mode is easy
Step aside.

>8 million hp
>30 thousand damage
lad

Does this reset when you die?

>8 million hp is a lot

it's almost like you don't have lucy :^)

>thread full of jpbros having fun
>then there's this salty globad

This has to be New World tier. If you're New World tier at start (plvl 350+) and don't have a team that can beat a raid of 100 run difficulty, you've probably fucked up.

I'm pretty sure I can do it with my account and my account is less than a month old.

>Get an ATK halved debuff
>No longer able to beat the run

You can use this with the Coated sunny to tank the first hit and still kill him. What, you don't have these 3 specific legends and 2 RRs?

This board thing was absolute shit on Dokkan but in OPTC it's actually fun. Probably because the rewards are actually good and the gameplay is more than clicking spheres randomly with your strongest team.

I want the movement of Dokkan, because waiting for the shit to update with the server is annoying.
It's a very minor pause, but it happens every goddamn time I push the log pose.

>It doesn't matter that you can deal 10 mil damage with the newest legends.
>No boss will ever have that much HP.
>One turn bursts are a meme, the hardest content is Coli where you need multiple bursts.
Well, I guess wer're officially Dokkan now. Pull the newest shiny legend or get rekt.

So according to this, you would need 111 clears to get the 1M reward. I guess it's less though with the bonus, the 4 mini boss and other kind of buff you could get.

Gosh I actually hate this mode. Like I liked the ranking for the legend, but this one is really annoying. The minigame is fun for 20 minutes and then yo'ure really annoyed by rolling that fucking dice, it takes so fucking long. Then you have to fight mini boss on your way, which takes a shit tons of time too.
And finally, you reach the boss stage, you now have to beat 4 fucking boss, just to get to Mihawk.

It's basically as grindy as the old ranking was, except it takes 10x more times to farm. And you actually don't get a legend, but necessary material to makes Mihawk viable, since you can't use him without max limitbreak, which means that you have to farm his specific shard that you get from the reward.

>doing 10m damage without Lucy is hard

>Normal OPTC
>Use 30 points of Stamina
>Enter stage
>Get reward

>ADVENTURE MODE SUPER FUN OPTC
>Enter stage
>Use 60 points of Stamina
>Don't reach boss
>Forced to gem to reach him
>He doesn't drop

30k damage every turn!
Even Magellan is fucked.

more like
>Enter stage
>use 60 points of Stamina
>get limit break materials and a shitton of gems and other rewards from the point ranking
>out of stamina
>close game
>go to sleep
>wake up
>go back to where you were with 100 stamina

Except you don't get shit until you actually beat the boss. Landing on the coins in the mode give you like +50 coins, which is useless when you need up to a million. And the treasures have shit like pigs.
All the nifty rewards are on the boss. And furthermore, you don't fucking close the game if you're in the middle of a run, you have to select the option to "suspend adventure", which saves it until next time you go in.

Shirahoshi and Inazuma subs would probably be enough

Are you retarded?

I've gotten medium limit break shards from the chests

Which button is that?
I assume it's the non-red one?

>No argument
Finish the Grand Line before you reply to me again.

can some JPfriends add me so i got more variety on this adventure mode 315 556

>Katakana and Hiragana are easy as fuck to learn and are the same alphabet.
>Kanji is the goddamn worst.
This man speaks the truth

This shit is fun, but do we really only have the mihawk board for the entire month? Nothing else?

Sorry DRbros, I'm too lazy to socket him again

>the entire month

Don't associate me with you. Literal moron.

do you get all those boss as a reward too ?

No. Only Mihawk.

No,only Hawkeyes can drop

double treasure points starts in 10 hours and 37 minutes and lasts for 6 hours
remember to save your stamina until then

I'm new to the game. How is Akainu a rainbow captain? What units are good for dex?

>save your stamina until then
You mean clear it as many times as possible so that your base points earned will be higher during 2x

Rainbow captains boost all colors. Akainu boosts all colors, but even moreso if they have a red orb.
Any color can have a red orb. Red units are matchign with red orbs, but all units get an attack boost from Akainu.
You wouldn't want to use dex with Akainu though, because str orbs for dex are poorly matching, which reduces damage dealt by that unit.

yes, but also make sure to have 100 stam the moment double points starts

>Used to comfily have 250 stamina
>Could spend all day without playing no problem
>Now back to 100 stamina juggling with new mode
I fucking hate this game.

>600 Mihawk shards
>560 Mihawk Crystals
>100 Mihawk Spheres
>After 4 runs I've yet to get even one to drop

Yeah fuck this mode.

They don't drop. Look at the rewards for the points.
You've gotta legitimately do fucktons of runs.

You need to get a million points to max him out I think

Answer this game related question, you assholes.

It was answered multiple times already in the last thread

I love people like this. In all the time they spent waiting and complaining they could've easily found the answer themselves

WHATS UP GUYS ITS YOUR BOY ZEENIGAMI BACK WITH ANOTHER SPOON FEEDING SESSION

Sent request,here's what I got.Using Whitebeard 6+ mostly.

I suppose using a language translation dictionary counts as fun

>+200 Corazon

Fake news. Storm Pirates sis streaming her using a mod apk and clearing the new area and no bans in sight. She even restarted the app to refresh captain list and no letter appeared.

Reminder to report and/or ignore

Why the fuck do I get considerably less red shards than any other color? Fuck.

Desire sensor bruh

Bump Bump fruit

"Heey boys!"

Guys you can use the mod apk in the new isle. Just use the god mode version. Don't use any damage modifiers or the one wave win feature. You're welcome.

>When you audition for a role in Jojo's bizarre adventure

>that part in pirate warriors 2 where they send Robin out to fight mind controlled Sanji and he jobs right away

I MAXED DON FUCKING SAI

IM SO HYPE

REWIND FAGGOT BOSSES BTFO

>that part where Sanji jobs right away
describes timeskip Sanji entirely

>Year of Sanji
>he didn't get a single decent fight
>Oda cucks everyone out of cathartic satisfaction by not having Saniji shitstomp his brothers

He beat up Luffy something that Toei thought needed a 2 part special for some reason. The fight had no fucking tension because you already know Sanji's motivation because they spent so much of WCI showing things from his perspective. It would have been slightly interesting if there was some kind of mystery

If I don't have my unit level maxed, will I lose any limit break exp earned in adventure mode?

I don't think so, you just can't use that limit break exp.

>Only in JP
>You can still cheat in globad