>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I want to impregnate black Eirika!

MOMMY

What did she mean by this?
No really what did she mean? I thought we were using a gun.

It's not too late to vote for Sophia in her gauntlet

Even though the dust hasn't settled, post Jugdral hauls. You did get the units you wanted, didn't you user?

Arden is the only other guy she gets a lover's convo with.

fuck off Internet Explorer

What does your bench do on the daily /feg/?
I'm pretty sure my free 1*'s all have families with the Askran locals at this point from how little attenation I pay to them.

She doesn't know what a gun is so she called it a weird rod

Stop this meme. Ayra is way prettier than Reddit's Celica

Ayra I'm guessing?

Ayra's art is incredible. Except for the boobplate.

I wouldnt consider it close to a rod, but I doubt she could even put together the concept of a gun. Unless she's not talking about the gun.

Summoning heroes into Tilt with your weird rod!

What special is good for Sigurd?

We get our Arena rewards in 2 and a half hours right

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

Etika?

>World of Holy War Two

Cuan: Crusader of Nova
Blue lance cavalry
40/36/30/35/19
Gae Bolg: If in combat vs foe using physical damage, receive 50% less damage from first attack. Killer effect.

Lex: Dozel Nobleman
Green axe cavalry
42/35/27/34/16
Hero Axe: 11mt. Strikes consecutively when attacking. Spd -2

Lewyn: Traveling Bard
Green infantry tome
35/32/38/15/30
Forseti: Strikes consecutively. Spd +3

Jamke: Rebel Bow
40/34/37/26/17
Hero Bow: 11mt. Strikes consecutively when attacking. Spd -2

Dew: Simple Thief
Red sword infantry
38/32/38/25/25
Solar Sword: 50% of all damage dealt healed back.

Reptor: Lord of Freege
Blue armor mage
40/35/26/31/32
Mjolnir: Built in wrath and killer effect

*especially the boobplate

Will a new player ever be able to get Black Knight?

>What's up with that weird rod?

She's laughing at your penis, user.

it's obviously a boomstick

She wants the benis :D

daledoo :DDD

>Except for the boobplate

That's the only part of it that actually looks amazing though

Reminder that Ayra gets SHOTA'd

Yeah I should take it off. Along with the rest of clothes.

Do you think they will retire early GHB units like Narcian and FRobin? Seems like a decent way to finally increase 3*- 4* pool without spending any resources on characters.

So what's been going on in the threads since the banner became available

so is arden just a powercrept version of the draug bonfire meme?

Ethyln and Travent

Probably, but not for a long time.

sigurd v xander shitposting
ayra waifuing

In two weeks from now, as per scheduled. You do know how to do basic single-digit addition, right user?

6 new characters
3 new swords

Draug doesn't want the brave sword, he wants to go fast

They have Tempest Trial Minis for players to catch up with previous rewards. The FE7 one had Marth as the prize, so after they get Tobin and Clive over and done with they'll probably put up Black Knight.

They're also rerunning Camus and Xander sometime in the future, probably after they make them redundant by releasing a bunch of better cavs.

>want extremely common 3*-4* blue unit with no usable SI
>get +atk/-hp 5* oscar
fuck off and give me my wife already IS

Is Nowi still good?

Muh mooey

Waifuposting
Tierposting

You know. The usual.

Or you could cast her to stone.

Calm down Soren.

>Everything I don't like is reddit season 77

Thanks, good to know there's a system in place. I didn't know if this game had permanent exclusives or not. Some do.

Well that's... descriptive.

The majority of players don't have DC/Steady Breath fodders right ?

Smash 5 is announced and the following happens:
>Seliph, Leif and Chrom are alts for Marth
>Lucina is now a semi clone
>Ike and Roy get long range attacks
>Robin and Corrin aren't cut
>Lyn gets in, alongside Celica and FE Switch's lord
>All CYL units get their CYL costumes
YR?

Still a more reasonable ratio than Warriors
>Marth, Celica, Lyn, Chrom, Lucina, Xander, Lobster, Corrin, Naruto and his sister (still don't remember their names), and the other characters I'm forgetting

Is Dew actually from Verdane or was he just robbing them? If so, then all the best girls end up one way or another being VERDANED. Him or Jamke.

Lex is chad as fuck
>Lex: “Azel, what’s up? You look horrible.”
>Azel: “Well, what are you so happy for?”
>Lex: “Huh? Ah, you mean my dad?”
>Azel: “Yeah…”
>Lex: “Yeah… Well, I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t feel nothin’. But I tell you, it serves him right. He killed a lot of innocent people.”
>Azel: “Boy, you’re strong, Lex. I start to shake just when I’m around Alvis.”
>Lex: “I can’t figure your brother out. I never thought of him as a bad guy. He was always kind to us.”
>Azel: “Yeah, he always meant more to me than my dad did. But sometimes I feel like I don’t even know him. He can get pretty violent.”
>Lex: “And that’s why you left your pad. Am I right? I don’t see any problem there, Azel. You’ve got your life, and he’s got his.”
>Azel: “Yeah, I suppose.”

>Ira: “Lex, things are coming to a peak, aren’t they.”
>Lex: “Yep, looks that way. Ira, you are being damn stubborn. Why don’t you go back to Isaac?”
>Ira: “Why? Because I’m a girl!? Our responsibility to our children is the same in my book.”
>Lex: “Oops… you got me. Sorry. But you had the perfect chance to get out. Our kids are only…”
>Ira: “Yeah, and that’s why we’ll go together, after we finish this war.”
>Lex: “Right… right. C’mon, let’s go!”
>Ira: “Lex, I’m sorry, but this is the only way I know how to be.”
>Lex: “Hahaha! I know. I’m just teasin’. That’s what I like about you, Ira. I don’t know how things are going to turn out, Ira, but I’m in for the long haul.”

even better than Reinhardt!

>Alm cucked AGAIN.

Is Seliph common for you guys? I still haven't rolled a single 4* version of him ever since he came out.

>The absolute state of Xanderfags

t. Priam's great grandma

will someone ever surpass getting OSCAR'D

>letting Dew or Jamke breed

All I wanted is Julia's mom, but I'm done with this banner.

>Elincia
>Eldigan
>Sonya
>5* Fae

I've got enough 4* Eirikas that I could promote and merge into a +5. Worth or hold feathers?

How are we all sure that Ayra is the TT reward? What about Arden?

Smashfags would go insane, they already don't like Fire Emblem as is. Chrom would probably be better as an alt for Ike, too. Hopefully it comes out right around the time of an FE4 remake, that way Sigurd can be in Smash on his horse fucking shit up.

Reminder that Jugdral games scored 3rd and 4th in reddit's favorite FE games

She's gonna laugh from happiness after we're done.

>Lyn is in
at least there'll be one character I give a shit about. i'll buy 15 of her amiibo and not even scalp them, i'll just put them in a pile and dive in

>Got another PA Azura
She's the only PA unit I've gotten. Should I try for the others till the banner ends or shift gear for genealogy?

source

>there will never be a man so chad that he teases his wife during a tense battle were everyone is on edge
>there will never be a man so chad that he kills his own father and then says he deserved it

No focus units at all. Pity rate broken by Raven, Matilda, and then Ryoma

she doesn't know what a gun is so she thought it was a rod

>not letting them breed

Might as well rebrand the game as an FE game ft. Pokemon and Mario cameo

does this page connects to your accound and fills it on its own, or do you manually input all your units.

Because I ain't fucking looking up the IVs of a gorillion berukas and raighs

Remider that FE4 was the number ! fan favorite of Japanese fans and FE5 was number 9 while awakening was 10

Try to get a 40% unit for TT at least

Lucina should get revamped into Brave/Great Lord Lucina like mercenary Ike from Brawl became BUFF Ike in Sm4sh, I don't think anybody would mind. Ephraimfags might feel spited though.

Still have 15 spots open

Who here is calling the gamepress admin a fag?

It is also the guy who sent the elincia artist the lewds

Manifest yourself

>Seliph: Scion of Light
Did his dad just confirm his new power creep alt?

It's two sources but I haven't saved them

>caring about what shitty tier lists think

jokes on him he's getting foddered to her the second i summon one
fuck oscar

Who are the 40% units?

big tits

I hope it's around the time FE4 is remade and Sigurd gets in like Japan originally wanted.

>can't kill him with any mage
>40 defense when you initiate into him
>good attack
>respectable speed and hp

Where the fuck does it end? This guy has everything but distant counter.

Have you seen a FEH API? Obviously it's manual you cuck.

What I find most pathetic is the little pseudo-intellectual nerd fuckboys who think they're smart and totally perceptive for pointing out design flaws in stupid gaudy armour. Like you want to make it clear to all your peers "I'm the smart one. I am the intellectual one. I understand combat and value logic above all" and you go on nitpicking this stupid shit that is made purely for the fuck of it. The overwhelming irony of it all is that you're the biggest motherfucking retard alive for actually believing you're the only one who can perceive the strategic faults of these designs and thinking other people aren't as perceptive as you. Here's a reality check you fucking cock wrangler. Everyone is aware of these things. They don't spend hours whining about it on image boards and forums and fucking youtube comment sections. Not because they're stupid, uneducated or unperceptive. It's because it's insignificant shit, and they aren't insecure enough to go whine about trivial realism bullshit in cheap, flashy entertainment. You're like the fuckwit that whines about people not knowing how bad fast food is for them because they continue to eat it. They know it's bad. They don't give a shit. You whiny little faggot.

Dozel is full of Chads but Danan is a manlet

>facing arena teams at ~680s
>constant teams full of +6 merges
What the hell is this shit? I thought I wouldn't have to deal with this garbage until I broke 700.

>Now that Sacred Coins have a purpose people are putting more effort into Arena Assault
>Dropped ~1k places from where I usually end up
I mean, I'm still ranked 4.6k, but at this rate I'm really close to moving down a tier in rewards.

lewd the boys

>Lucina
Nope.

Manually. It's probably a huge hassle to do it if you have a full barracks, but I've been keeping a Fehkeeper since I started and it's not so bad taking 5 mins or so after each orb splurge to fill in new units.

100 orbs spent only to get SETH'D.
Later I went back and pulled an Atk-/Def+ :D trying to escape. At least I have a bonus unit, but I won't stop until I get Sigurd.

And then some generic mage lit a match and killed them both.
Tragic.

S-she's fast!!

Dunno. In the manga he says he's not from Grannvale so I'll assume Verdane