/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Legs edition.

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Redcomet_D_Zion/status/919980431318990850
youtube.com/watch?v=ihhIcBwybj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nerf cudgel

I love my cute wife Isabelle!

>he still plays shadowverse

Fuck off, Kyle.

Dont fall for the BnB meme, its horrible
Its especially horrible in this meta

nth for my favorite shadowverse image

I want to marry Urd.

Guncraft when?

t. mordecai

Seria and that new Rune dude.

Play Elana for free wins against dragon, if you have the skill required to highroll

[bahamut intensifies]

>highroll against Dragon as unga sword
>go first
>T1 Cuckblader
>they Blazing Breath
>T2 unga sword
>Breath of Salad
>T3 unga
>they Dragon Oracle + Blazing Breath
>T4 angel of balance
>they Draconic Fervor

less than 50% winrate they said

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

And lose to t5 baha? Yea no, not falling for this one

>Wyrm God into Forte+Urd

If it gets to that point just themis tribunal or aegis

I still won btw

PDKs don't even run baha anymore

Can I get a concede please?

Is there a version of this that isn't covered in jpg artifacts

I'm not sure what free wins.

The shit amulet never comes when you need or only come when you don't have healers. And even when you finally get Tenko they just use shitty bane dragon and fuck your shit up. Elana is only strong when you draw Aria, Eleana and Tenko and go first which happens like almost never.

Princess Principal tie-in pls

>test of strength
nani the fuck
is this the secret anti storm card we all wanted

Man, how is it that Dragon became an exercise in uninteractibility, well, not on the level of DShit but its approaching that level

Feels like, if you went second, you cant do shit unless the Dragon bricks hard

Mate, i had 3 games in a row where that happened, and won plenty of games where is didn't draw a single aether or tenko.
Either you're a lucklet or you'r deck is shit.

You cant do shit if you go first either unless they brick

twitter.com/Redcomet_D_Zion/status/919980431318990850
I want to show Goblin Mage my sparkly stuff!

ToS is default for Dark Alice decks

Dragon has always been the least interactive craft by design. You're only noticing now that it's everywhere.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU
Hnng, sweet lady, I want to lick off your whole constelation!

never saw it played against me if you dont count that one time in t2 when the card was released

>Dragon has always been the least interactive craft by design
>what is rune
>what is haven
:thinking:

>Try to see if I can get some wins with BnB
>Run into wallet forest running the whole saha package and BnB

I regret it more every game

And I played PDK and got a 10 winstreak.

Good for you I guess.

How does one fix giant storms in general? Can you really argue that Dragon has a weakness of being inefficient with their PP if that does not matter jackshit alot of the times? Their storms are basically remove or die, and even if you did they already did their damage

30 spellboost gint chimera vs 3 evolved aegis

youtube.com/watch?v=ihhIcBwybj8
A real human bean.

DShift has to interact heavily with the opponent even if there's little interaction going the other way. Haven is pretty bad about it, but the control builds still need to consider the opponent and tech and Storm is one of the few aggressive decks that regularly makes trades.

Even when dragon was at its worse, its match ups were largely solitaire for both players. Face dragon's advantage in DE was that evo trading was hard. Wallet is just one player hoping to win while Dragon spends 4 or 5 turns doing nothing before healing up and dropping a wincon. Storm Ramp turns the game into both players going face and hoping not to die first.

It's not a matter of whether or not it's cancer. Dragon just gets the least interactive mechanics in the game. Even most of their removal is incidental so you don't have to think about it.

Someone post THAT image.

>Enemy csword plays durandal
>Pixie mischief

Not this time you fucker
I keep getting memed on by csword so much that I started teching against these shitters. No one would believe me if I told them how much csword I find in unranked and ladder.

>interact heavily with opponent
>play solitaire and occasional removal for few turns
>win completely disregarding what opponent did in the entire game when you solved the puzzle
yes heavy interaction

>can't pull off the full combo because of turn limits
>but d-shift can take however the fuck long they want with 4 turns in a row

I recall in a poll that quite a number of people play Dragon yet people generally dont call it their favorite

Why is that

Didn't he actually have the time to complete the combo? Alexander made one more attack after Hedgehog.

Because its the kiddy craft that needs a large handicap to beat others

>scan literally never
why even live

The only reason that worked is because commands that are inputted before the end of the turn will carry out even after the timer goes off, and the fact that you can input commands while another animation is playing. So he's able to get the hedgehog and alexander to attack because he can input both commands, but he can't do it in the right order because he actually needs to wait until after alexander's animation is finished to get hedgehog to attack for the right damage but there simply wasn't enough time after alexander's attack to do it.

Does anyone how to do to get level 150 on a class by constantly spamming the single player campaign without being on the computer?

Macros
Remember to be lenient on timing after loading screens, might get a hickup a lose an entire repetition

how do you get rid of rng? can't you fuck up if you play a wrong card during a repetition?

He probably would have had enough time if he disabled animations

Still the best Shadowverse match ever

Forte's futa duck in Urd's vagoner

First mission is scripted

Please concede 87958

ah nevermind then i thought that you have been playing the quest that gives 200 points

How do we nerf Sibyl? Remove the heal? Maybe not make it a 5pp 6/7?

Heal happens at the start of the turn

Heal at start of turn and 4/3 into 6/5

>gigantic patreon text at the bottom
no thanks

Leave everything the same and it only heals once.

What class has the best ramp?
>Dragon
What class has the best removal?
>Dragon
What class has the best healing?
>Dragon
What class has the best late game?
>Dragon
What class has the best early game?
>Dragon
What class has the best tutors?
>Dragon
What class has the best topdecks?
>Dragon

I'll get daria today, I can feel it
I just know it

>best topdecks
Debatable. There are a lot of bad top decks dragon can get. The thing is its nigh impossible to get to topdecking with dragon. Mostly because half your cards draw and the other half you can't play more then 1 at a time.

>tfw spent $100 on crystals and didn't get her

>mfw these ungatards actually want to make her a fat unica
>she never lives to see another turn the turn after she's played

TAG BATTLES WHEN

I honestly don't even card about turn 5 Sybil.
I just hate turn 10 lategame double sybil into dragon gaining 6 hp back and suddenly you have no more resources to remove them at a good rate. And they still get 4/5 beat sticks out of them.

>ungatard whose curve ends at 5 thinks he would be able to win at turn 10 even without sibyl existing

Ungas aren't the only ones who aim to bring the enemy leader's health to 0 you know.

For all the absurd value she gives, having a unica heal would be entirely fair

>ungatard whose curve ends at 5 thinks he would be able to win at turn 10 even without sibyl existing

Actually you probably would, which is why sibyl isn't getting nerfed

>when they play 3 Sibyls in a row

Alrights, lets look at it this another way:
>Unica now heals at the end of the turn.
How does the game change.

>Sibyl
>Sibyl
>PDK board
>Forte and genesis

nerf shadow fucking shadowniggers

>instant deflection to aggro as usual when confronted with any kind of argument about value
As if we needed more examples of dragon players acting like literal children

Hey man, I just want to play my memes and sybil makes it hard,
Might as well just remove all dragons healing and give dragon 30 hp
And thats low balling their healing.

But DShift is interactive in that it's going to interact with all of your important followers until it starts interacting with your face with Flame Destroyers

>go first
>lose anyway because I didn't get a two drop
epic game shadowbabs

>waaa dragon heals for 3 for 5pp before I can remove the follower for 1pp and heal for 2 with diabolic drain opopop
*holds up storm*

Yes, having to trade with your few weaker followers and use removal when necessary is heavy interaction. This game doesn't really get much more interactive than that outside of constantly trading followers back and forth.

There are whales who spent $400 and didn't. Don't fall for the jewish tricks.

Heal occurs on fanfare instead of end of every turn. It's that fucking easy.

>switch to D-shift because tired of losing to PDK
>only face aggro sword decks now

>No IKUZO
Almost

juliet is hot desu

A long time ago they randomized how you see your opponent's cards so that it's impossible to tell what order they received them in. Why did this do this? Shit on hearthstone all you want, but an element that added a decent amount of skill to the game was keeping track of your opponent's hand to make better educated guesses on what cards they might have. i.e. if they have been holding a card since the beginning of the game it's likely it is some big late game card. Why did they remove that element of skill?

she's FAT

>say something not positive about sword
>instadeleted
hmm

she has quite the figure
i want to sumata those thighs