Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except for the time he raped all the evenicle heroines and Hornet

God damn it, I lost internet for two day and I missed all this cool shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
Should put the subbed trailer in the OP.

>Hey Anise use your magic to block Pi-R's orbital laser!
>Destroys the army she's supposed to be defending.

>all the female dark lords not named Silky, Hornet or Satella are probably gonna die
It's not fair bros

Rance doesn't kill cute girls and hot women.

other people do

Camilla is likely to either get herself killed or suicide out of pride, Medusa is a huge candidate to just get fucking killed by even Rance for being a woman killer, Sawzel and Seizel might just fuse and "die" and Lexington might not even be in Rance's strike zone or be too big

And someone else can always kill them before he even knows it happened

I forgot Warg, she'll live

Satella: 97% safe
Hornet: 70% safe
Silky: 20% safe

Warg will probably survive, Medusa will probably die,Lexington will die and K-K-Kamilla will commit sudoku.

>Sawzel and Seizel might just fuse and "die"
That's probably going to be avoidable

Why isn't Urza popular?

She is

She is.

Why is Rance such a quickshot?

>waepon

Anyone have all the characters they want to see in X confirmed to be in the game yet? It's starting to become hard for me to think of who else I really want to see. Doubt I'd get to ten of them.

Hawzel and Saizel are probably safe.

I'm only worried they might've gotten rid of RedEye. I want to make drama. Seeing Toushin Zeta got my hopes a bit up again, though.

Just the Leazas shop girls at this point.
Well and RedEye.

Would love a few others as bonuses - Io, Emi etc but if they miss it won't ruin things.

>everyone pretty much already knows how it's going to go because KR spoiled it all
Fun

Kay-chan is cute. Cute! He likes 2hu.

Just like KR spoiled VI, Sengoku and IX right?

I want to see a Kayblis sex scene where he absolutely drops his spaghetti.

I really hope he has a funny blushing sprite when he's around Kamilla

Helman, Zeth, and Nippon are totally different to how they were in KR, I'm not worried.

>totally different
There are differences, but there are a lot of similarities as well. Is anyone not expecting Kayblis to fuck up Hornet's army and Rance to save their asses and kill Kayblis?

You would know that even if KR didn't exist.

Wow. I'm shocked that the hero will defeat the villain.

Isn't that basically the premise of the whole thing?

Even if you didn´t play KR, the PV already spoils that.

I'm going to guess that this is Satella's fault, she should have gotten more bugs instead of fucking Rance.

Satella will not be lectured by the likes of YOU!

More like she one of the main reasons why Human and Hornet faction armies are getting nuked from the sky.
It can't be helped that a guy like Rance would be the one to clean up HER mess.

Reminder that Satella is cheap and puts out for only 10 bugs.

How strong is Rance really? How many people can beat him one on one?

Only to Rance. I mean don't tell me you wouldn't sell your body to a magnific hero of justice like him if you could.

Annis

>How strong is Rance really? How many people can beat him one on one?
>Gele in X. Opens a portal to the EXP dimension.
>No level cap.
>Kills all the gods.
>Rance becomes the new Ludo.

Humans only? Kenshin, Rick, Kabachahn, Anise, Motonari and maybe Arms and Gandhi.

>Medusa will probably die
Is there no way at all? Must fate bring me to this? Maybe we can recruit the Lolidusa from KR's manual that never happened.

The bugs pun still kills me

Alicesoft 10/10 joke

Right now on the Human side I only see Rick, Sooun, Kenshin, Rolex, Kabachan and Ragnarokarc having a shot against Rance. Miracle and Annis with proper preparations should be able to beat him.

Isn't Kabachan's cap low?

I can see her only getting sealed if she doesn´t kill anyone that Rance really cares about.

His cap is in the high forties but you also have to consider that he has trained and researched magic for years and has his lighting fairies to power up his magic even more.

I don't think they'd retcon or change Lexington into an attractive girl just to kill him/her off

Are there really not that many more characters above level 40 left?

There weren't that many to begin with

The Helman Revolution was such a waste in that regard. People like Aristoles and Lelyukov would have made a difference in the war against demons. Now Helman is stuck with Bodu and Cream instead.

what do you even expect to be different

Hornet is raped at the start and people already assume everyone not named Satella and Warg and whoever else in the hornet faction who fucked off will be dead by the end of this so KR looks like it's going to end up being 1:1 in this case in terms of how the dark lords wind up playing out

This desu. Big events will likely be the same but details might differ.

>KR JAPAN ends with a demon defeated and the country unified
>SR JAPAN ends with a demon defeated and the country unified
>literally the same!

except we can already see that the main premise is literally the same this time around with the same starting point for both the "nations" and the main players like Kayblis and Hornet

to change anything Hornet faction would've needed to not be totally shit on at the start

It's already different since Kayblis doesn't even have the same demons on his side as he did in KR since he has new additions and some that are already beaten that he'll have to save.

The starting point is the same. So? That doesn't say anything of how the events are going to occur.

except most people here already acknowledge that shit like Kamilla or Medusa will play out the exact same and that most of the dark lords will still just die by the end of this

even if the details change the overall story won't, it amazes me how you guys seem to just be contrarian because someone points out that this game is basically the KR story lightly remixed instead of reimagined when you were just agreeing that the dark lord bitches will all still die for the most part not even 2 hours ago

or that hornet will still be unchanged rape bait that you can't do shit about

>Medusa will rape people and then the hero will beat her!

I mean, yeah, sure, but that's so fucking vague that I honestly can't consider it meaningful.

How is Kamilla going to play out the same?

>one guy said that they will all die
>that means that everyone here agree with that
Please stop embarassing yourself.

>someone points out that this game is basically the KR story lightly remixed
I would be more inclined to agree if it wasn't for the introduction of so many new characters that have become relevant to the plot lately (miracle, etc.)

There are around 10 in both JAPAN and Zeth. Leazas has a bit less and the Free Cities probably have the highest number due to Rance Castle. Both Helman and the Kalar only have like three people above that.

>most people here already acknowledge that shit like Kamilla or Medusa will play out the exact same
Kamilla is an awful example. Some people somehow think that she will be recruitable or have a major role and others think the opposite. She's probably the most divisive character in this regard
Please explain what do you mean with Medusa playing out the same because she barely did anything in the monster section in KR. All we know is that she will definitely rape someone(fucking duh).
>it amazes me how you guys seem to just be contrarian because someone points out that this game is basically the KR story lightly remixed
The game isn't even out, the fact that you treat this is as a fact is beyond retarded. Did you also think that IX, SR and VI were 100% cloned from KR?

Kamilla is already massively changed from KR. Reincock is dead, she's already sealed and swore vengeance on both Rance and Kayblis.

Red Eye has changed.

>Red eye has changed
Yet nobody posts him.

His plot has completely changed because Freak is dead and so far based on the previews he might not even be with Kayblis.

>A person is born then they die at some point in the future
>Wow everybody is exactly the same person

This is your argument taken to the extreme. Do you see how absurd it is? The details are what matters for a story. A villains death can happen thousands of different ways with a whole range of emotions. It could be straight triumphant for the good guys, or a Pyrrhic victory with one of the major characters dying to make it happen. It could be happy, sad, make you angry, depressed... the possibilities are endless. All for the same 'end' of the villain dying.

The journey is what matters, not the destination. And that is of course discounting the possibility that they DO change the destination and surprise everyone on that too.

Basically, stop being a moron.

03 was good even though I had already played III and that actually was a case of a game spoiling the other.

KR and X aren't.

>KR and X aren't.
X isn't even out yet tho

Do you think they'd make Rance's bad end fantasy for Sanakia from VI a bad end for her in X?

I don't think Sanakia will get a specific bad end.

she hasn't changed much

>the journey matters not the destination
that's wrong though, it's why "x character dies" spoilers have always been potent

>the face Sil's making on that poster

>Kamilla is an awful example
everyone who thinks she's going to have any importance or change in her fate let alone recruitable gets laughed at if they're delusional don't try to push some revisionist history here

Japan doesn't even care about her so why would they give her anything

Actually she's been discussed in Japanese threads a fair bit as well and her story is already completely different to KR.

Not allying with Rance doesn't mean anything.

it does though, her story basically only ends one way otherwise. same with ant other dark lord who doesn't jump sides

And? Even if KR was never made the stories of the villains would only end one way.

way to move the goalposts, if they're going to bring her back just to kill her they would've been. after off leaving her sealed and not waste time on her at all

or just have her die in VI

Why? Characters can influence the plot in other ways.

It does appeal that Kamira will be recruitable looking at the earlier posted battle lines.

that was literally just headcanon from people (Probably Kamillafags) either here or 2ch because the lines aren't attributed to anyone in reality

But what about all the shit she could do before dying?

Like what, even among the people who don't think she's going to be an ally most people just think she'll be a plot device to get Kayblis and Rance to fight which seems wholly unnecessary since Kayblis was intent on fucking humanity from the start so their confrontation would happen even without her instigating shit

And the alternative is her just stealing Silky's plot from KR.

Who knows, we don't even know anything about how the story will play out, how do you expect us to know that now?

So let me get this right.

Rance X is going to be gacha shit with facebook gameplay, no sex scenes and everything was already spoiled by KR.

Is this the point you've been making.

Because he's functionally retarded.

I think the gameplay looks fine some other dude was the one complaining about that

>Alicesoft goes out of their way to save Sheila
>Still lets Hornet get raped
there goes any chance of her becoming popular with the otaku crowd

>「まさか、この男の下で働くことになるとは……」

On closer inspection, the line is probably from Ruberan, not Kamira.

Even if she does ally with Rance in a possible route there is no way it would be revealed in the trailers.

It doesn't look like she is trapped by Kayblis. Could be powering a monster general, be caught by Pi-R, be caught by Warg or possibly even Red Eye.

We actually don't know what the Hornet situation is at the moment.