>Earned all the PvP gear
>only PvE gear that would be an upgrade is the Titanforged
>best legendaries
>all quests completed
>Argus reputation farmed
>all followers to 950
>literally nothing left to do but farm AP

Should I just quit the game???

I want to be femdommed by a sweaty Orc woman!

Now you can start playing for fun

shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/
wod and legion were 50 because boost
previous xpacs were 40
black empire will probably be 50 with a boost
collect literally every xmog in the game for your class, that's what i like doing

What did he mean by this

thanks

Always makes me laugh seeing people so creatively bankrupt. Nothing will ever top DK release though.

>beat the game to almost 100%
>should I quit?

hurr

What's the best way to get gold? I used to use alchemy but I haven't played since 7.2 and I dunno if it's still a decent way to rack it up.

Would Argus help in anyway with Legion Pathfinding like +rep% or something

There's a reputation token that can drop that gives +1000 with all the broken isles factions but it's pretty rare

>guy can't even make up an original guild name

>best way to get gold?

Sell Mythic dungeon carries for 2.5 billion US dollars

Stop playing retail.

I'm rolling a toon on Moon Guard, what's a fun casual guild to join? ERP is a plus.

farming herbs and spices i mean ores

>when you get the orderhall mission to get a mythic cache from ToS
What a good day..

ok

what should I play instead

>playing 11 year old content and having a permanent content drought
wew

>he calls it """retail"""

Destiny 2, bro!

How far is everyone along on their artifact levels? I'm at lvl 68, so I should get my next relic trait soon.

It'd probably be higher if I wasn't having some computer trouble...

6 months late.

I don't, I play WOTLK.

Literally loled out loud, thanks for the laugh fag

So seeing as we're unlikely to get a new class two expansions in a row, do you think we're getting another race(s) after not getting any since MoP?

If you had the choice, would you rather have the option to have much greater cosmetic customisation of the current races instead of a new race?

I knew you weren't a real bro!
Hahaha play World of Nerdcraft you dweeb.

67. I try grinding it but even 500 million AP barely gets me maybe 1/10th of a bubble on the AP bar.

73, 3 bars away from 74.

I want to play as a kobold and protect my candles

>cosmetic customisation
If by that you also mean sub-races then yes, I'd choose that.

Since legion release I have seen constantly swaping mains and still am. So my level is all over the place on my characters. I think I'm 66 or 67 on my arms warrior though.

70, about 3/5ths to 71
doing nothing but wq's

Has there ever been a bigger mistake than Artifact Power? Literally utterly killed all desire I had to play this game after grinding AP nonstop for the first few months of Legion.

The only race that would make sense would be Ethereals but I'm not too sure how Blizzard would shoehorn them in.
I'd rather see more customisation for the old races. It happens way to often that I meet an clone version of myself on argus.

58. I came back yesterday after leaving a few days after 7.2 release.

titanforging is more damaging
wod's lack of content was probably even worse
cata dungeon nerfing
icc dungeons and icc10n making casuals feel entitled to free shit
lfr
not showing mop's villians properly in the pre-release stuff

>mfw friends would rather buy destiny 2 and not play it by christmas than try new wow with me

Call me a redditor or whatever you want but I really want Nagas. We can already play as shadow priests, DKs and undead so I don't see why not.

>mop only problem was marketing

can't even deny it

DK here, who should I equip with pouch of wonder

rep grinds early on were pretty bad too
sadly though mop performed poorly and blizzard will probably avoid making an xpac like it because of dudebros skipping it for not being RATED M FOR MATURE and not making kids at school think they're cool for it

MoP would be remembered as the second best expansion if an edgy Sha or something was on the cover instead.

>/y GET OVER HERE

or garrosh
or if they explained upon revealing the sha that they were literally an old god

This has nothing to do some kids on reddit or not.
I like nagas as much as any other guy but the problem is that they don't have any legs. Either Blizzard needs to do special naga only gear or just strech boot models around their fins, I don't see that happening.

not just for boots and legs
don't forget they wouldn't fit on 90% of mounts because of their legs

The first DK I saw in SW back in the day was a guy that just called his character "Deadbringr"

Vjera.

The seemingly obvious answer would be to give them a "land form" with legs, but that feels like it would defeat half the point of playing a naga...

I have Leoric quotes for my unholy DK

My friend's little brother, I think 10 years old, named his first DK "Deathshalcum".

We still don't have furbolgs or ogres.

t. belf

Do the mists lfr bosses not drop loot anymore or am I just really unlucky? Trying to farm transmog but I'm getting nothing.

I got 1 piece of loot per boss when i ran SoO lfr the other day

I play an orc but okay.

Ogres are one thing but shitbolgs can go and stay go

Whatever you identify as, Liadrin

I get a bag every time I kill a boss but I've killed 4 so far and all I get is gold.

all of MoP is personal loot

I'm starting to want ethereals really bad, man.

Vrykul are beginning to seem like a strong pick as well.

Bears are cool fuck you and it would help to shore up the night elf identity that has been getting weaker and thinner since Warcraft 3.
At this point we've tapped every possible alliance race besides high elves (wouldn't necessarily be opposed to). If Kul Tiras are morphed into some weird bullshit by the old gods and have a forsaken-esque revolution my eyes will roll out of my head.

I feel like Vrykul are impossible because they would have to be Horde and Alliance players would freak the fuck out.

>doesn't post a lewd picture
You're doing it wrong.

>but I'm not too sure how Blizzard would shoehorn them in.

...did you play 7.3? Where one of them is best buddies with Sylvanas's sister?

If you use a coin they have an incredibly high droprate of items. I get about a 90% rate of getting something using coins for MoP LFR.

Why would they have to be Horde? They don't have any real links to them.
A splinter faction of the Vykrul reuniting with their human progeny can be imagined. An orc alliance can't. But Blizzard has ass-pulled worse.

>Why would they have to be Horde?
Probably because they despise humans.

>Sylvanas's sister
Who's very pro-alliance?

Reminder that the next expansion will give ogres to the horde and high elves to the alliance.
Screencap this post.

The ones in Northrend hated everyone. Stormheim is a little weird and desu none of the broken isles factions being immediately cozy with the player factions was explained besides the Nightfallen.

>create splinter faction in south seas that doesn't hate humans
rly hard

That's only Locus Walker. The other ethereals don't care about him that's why he as to work with alleria because he doesn't have any other allies.

If there's not a new model for the high elves that's some real lazy shit. And even then they could use some visual distinction, how I'm not sure.

>more elves
ResidentSleeper
god I hope not

>decide to quest as disc priest on my alt for shits and giggles
>kill shit almost as fast as my balance druid while being pretty much immortal

Is this normal or am I just trash at druid?

There was a time when people thought the worgen would be a Horde race if they were ever made playable, and look what came of that?

Honestly I'd be fine with vrykul for the Horde, but if it came down to it I'd let the Alliance have them if it meant we got the ethereals.

>doing dung
>worgen dps dk in party
>he runs ahead and aggros as much shit as he can but does insane damage
>get to last boss
>"sorry tank but fajr prayer soon"

Considering you can just dot everything within a mile radius and watch it die as balance, I'd say yes you're doing something very wrong. Unless you're sub 110 or something, then who knows

If Ethereals ever become a playable race there's no way in hell they won't be neutral. It fits way better than even the Pandaren.

WTF THEY'RE RAISING THE PRICE FOR CANADIAN PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE CURRENCY DEVALUATION

FUCK YOU TRUDEAU

pandaren shouldn't have been a playable race in the first place.

Will I get rejected from PUGs if I use a slutmog?

that's good

lmao, that rules

I'd be fine with that too

I wanna raid
I'll play anything, anything at all just please let me in to your group